~ Ah Ra & Baekhyun ~ ( 13 )

Unexpected Love With EXO
~ AH RA P.OV ~
 
Tonight I just stayed in my room. I Feel so boring. Soo Jung was'nt home because Hye Kyu asked her to stay at her house tonight. Her parents had gone to Canada for handling some personal matters. Moreover they have to settle their science project together.
 
 
 
I was still laying on my bed. Looking at the ceiling. Blank. 
 
 
 
" Hmphh. So boring " I mumbled to myself.
 
 
 
" What can I do now? Hmmm " I said while thinking.
 
 
 
But suddenly I hear a sound that came from my stomach.
 
 
 
" Arhh. I'm starving " I mumbled while my stomach.
 
 
Then I get down from the bed and walks out of the room. I go downstairs and walks to the kitchen.
 
 
 
I look into the fridge and the wardobe in the kitchen to find something like snacks for me to eat.
 
 
 
" Hahh. I think Soo Jung have already took all of it. Pity " I said while touching my stomach.
 
 
 
Then I look at the clock. Fifteen minutes after ten. maybe I can go to the shop nearby since it still early I guess.
 
 
 
I ran to my room to take my purse and my sweater. Then I walks out of the house.
 
 
 
As I walk, I enjoy the view of the night around me. It's cool. So calm and peace here.
 
 
 
A while later, I reached at the shop. I go buy a few snacks and soft drink.
 
 
 
After I have made the payment for the foods, I walks out of the shop.
 
 
 
But then I got bumped with a man. I quickly said sorry to him and continue walking.
 
 
 
While I am walking, I feel like there are someone who are staring at me.
 
 
 
I turned back to look for it but there's no one.
 
 
 
I started to feel scared. 
 
 
 
Suddenly I hear a man was clearing his throat.
 
 
 
He is smiling at me as I turned to face him.
 
 
 
" Who are you?! " I asked him curiously.
 
 
 
He still keeps on staring at me while grinning.
 
 
 
" Heyy! I'm asking you. Who are you?! And what did you want from me?! " I asked him again while slowly walks backwards.
 
 
 
" Hey relax. Don't be scared. I won't do anything bad to you. If... " He stopped talking and laughed.
 
 
 
" If what?! " I asked him while still walking backwards.
 
 
 
" If.. You just give what I want" He said then walk towards me.
 
 
 
I just wanted to run but he have already grabbed my hand.
 
 
 
" Heyy let go of me! Yahh! Get your hand off me or I will shouts" I warned him as I keep on trying to let go of his hand from mine.
 
 
 
" Shout? " He laughed then continued. " Go ahead, Shout as loud as you want " He said then tighten his clasp.
 
 
 
" Let go of me dude! Help! Help! " I shouted.
 
 
 
But then I hear someone yelling at us.
 
 
 
" Let go of her! " He said.
 
 
 
" Wow. A hero have arrived " The man said as he looks at the boy.
 
 
 
" Baekhyun-sshi ?" I asked in shocked after I have recognized him.
 
 
 
" I said let go of her" He said as he starts to walk closer to us.
 
 
 
" What if I don't? " The man said while grabbing my hand more tightly.
 
 
 
" Ouchh! Heyy! Let go of my hand! It's hurt! " I said as I tried to let go of the clasp.
 
 
 
" Why don't you just keep silent girl. Or you want me to do something that is more worse than this? " He warned me while staring at me.
 
 
 
" What type of man are you? Hurting girl? So bad" Baekhyun said then chuckled. " So funny " He continued.
 
 
 
" Well. It's not your bussiness boy " The man said.
 
 
 
" How come are you very sure that it was'nt my bussiness? " Baekhyun said as he keeps walking towards us.
 
 
 
" Guys! We have a guess here! " The man shouted. Then suddenly a few men came out from a car that parked nearby the place.
 
 
 
" What are you doing?! " I asked him as I saw his friends is walking closer to Baekhyun.
 
 
 
" I just want to play a game " He said then smirking at me.
 
 
 
I started to feel panicked as I saw Baekhyun have been pushed harshly by the men.
 
 
 
" Baekhyun-sshi! " I shouted when I saw Baekhyun had fell on the ground.
 
 
 
" Let go of him! Don't! " I screamed as I saw they are kicking, punching and hitting Baekhyun.
 
 
 
Then I try to let go of my hand from the man that was still grabbing my hand. I bite the man's hand and let go of his hand.
 
 
 
I ran towards Baekhyun and sit beside him while lifted her head and put it on my thigh.
 
 
 
" Hey. Are you okay?! " I asked him in panicked. 
 
 
 
His lips is bleeding and his face got many bruises.
 
 
 
Then suddenly a man grabbed my arm roughly.
 
 
 
But Baekhyun quickly catch me and put me inside of his arms.
 
 
 
He hugs me so tightly when the men have continued on hit him back.
 
 
 
I cried hardly inside of his arms as I heard he was shouted in pain.
 
 
 
" Baekhyun-sshi! " I shouted for his name in tears.
 
 
 
But then I heard a few voices shouted for him.
 
 
 
I just stayed in his arms while closing my eyes.
 
 
 
Then I feel he slowly release the hug and lift up my face.
 
 
 
" Are you okay?" He asked me weakly as I have opened my eyes.
 
 
 
I could'nt answer his question as I saw he was badly injured. I'm feel so guilty right now.
 
 
 
" Heyy. I'm asking you. Are you okay?? " He asked me worriedly while holding my cheeks with his palms.
 
 
 
" Y.. Ye.. Yeah. I'm fine. But.. You.." I said in tears.
 
 
 
" Hahh. It's good to know that you're fine " He said before he was suddenly fainted.
 
 
 
 
" Yah! Wake up! Baekhyun-sshi! Wake up! Heyy! " I shouted while moving his arms.
 
 
 
Then Tao and Kai came beside him and try to wake him up. So it was them who were shouting for Baekhyun just now. 
 
 
 
All of the men have already ran away.
 
 
 
" We have to bring Baekkie to the hospital now. His condition seems so bad " Kai said. Then they immediately lifted Baekhyun carefully.
 
 
 
 
" Do you want to follow us? " Tao asked me after they have put Baekhyun in the car.
 
 
 
" Neh. Can I?" I asked.
 
 
 
" Of course you can. Come" Kai said then open the door's car for me.
 
 
 
Then Kai quickly starts the engine and move to the hospital.
 
 
 
As we reached at the hospital,Baekhyun was immediately placed into the emergency treatment.
 
 
 
While waiting for the doctor to come out, we sit at the bench outside of the room.
 
 
 
" How can you be there? " Kai suddenly asked me without looking at me.
 
 
 
" Err.. I was just got back from the shop nearby. Then the man approached out of nowhere and disturbed me. I'm so sorry for troubling you guys" I said.
 
 
 
" Heyy. It's okay. I just asking " He said then smile at me.
 
 
 
" But I am truly sorry. Because of me, he was being beaten so bad " I said. Then suddenly I feel my cheeks was started to turn warm and a few liquids was wanted to come out from my eyes.
 
 
 
" Calm down. I'm sure he will be okay. Just relax okay " Tao convinced me.
 
 
 
I just stay silent while put my head down.
 
 
 
A few minutes later, sounds like the door was opened and a doctor came out.
 
 
 
We immediately get up and walks to the doctor.
 
 
 
" How is he? Is he okay? " Tao asked the doctor impatiently.
 
 
 
" Calm down. He's okay. He just need to get a lot of rest due to the injuries on his body and face. Apart from that, I think he will be just fine " The doctor answered.
 
 
 
" Can we meet him? " I asked him.
 
 
 
" Yeah sure. But please don't take too long. He need to rest " He said then walk away.
 
 
 
Then we walk into the room.
 
 
 
As I get into the room, I saw he was laying on the bed while his eyes was closed. He seems so weak.
 
 
 
" Have you told them?" Tao asked Kai. 
 
 
 
" Yeah. They said that they are in their way to come here. I think they will be here shortly " Kai answered.
 
 
 
" His family? " Tao asked.
 
 
 
" Err.. Nope. I think we have to ask him first about that " Kai said as he walks beside of the bed while rubbing Baekhyun's head.
 
 
 
" You? Have you inform your family?" Tao asked me.
 
 
 
" Err.. I think I just need to tell my friends. My parents will definitely be worried if I tell them about this " I said and take a sit on a chair besides of the bed.
 
 
 
" Oh. Okay " He said then stands beside of Kai.
 
 
 
I really feel guilty when I see his face. So many bruises. 
 
 
 
" Baekkie. Get well faster okay. I know you are strong enough to face all this" Kai said while holding Baekhyun's arm.
 
 
 
A while later, I heard the door was being opened. They all have arrived. Their friends and also mine.
 
 
 
But then I hear Baekhyun's voice. 
 
 
 
I quickly face him back. He have awake.
 
 
 
" Baekkie! " Chanyeol shouted while walking to him.
 
 
 
" Hey. Ah ra. Are you okay?? " Min ah asked me as they all have stood around me.
 
 
 
" Yeah. I'm okay " I replied while still looking at Baekkie.
 
 
 
" Yah! Ah Ra! Why are you did'nt call me?! " Soo Jung asked angrily then hitted my head.
 
 
 
" Ouchh! Yah! I'm sorry. I can't think anything at that time. I was very scared " I explained.
 
 
 
" Pabo! " She yelled then hit my head again.
 
 
 
 
~ BAEKHYUN P.O.V ~
 
 
 
 
My friends keep on asking me so many questions about the incident that happened just now. I've told them that I was fine. But they seems too worried about me.
 
 
 
" I can't believe that you was jut letting them hitted you. Super" Xiumin said then chuckled.
 
 
 
" Yeah. Baekkie, at least you can ran away from them if you don't want to call for help" Sehun interrupted.
 
 
 
" Guys. Hey relax. As you see now, I'm healthy as a horse right now " I said while looking at them.
 
 
 
" With such of this awful face? " Kai said then laughed.
 
 
 
" It will be okay soon " I answered. 
 
 
 
" If Tao and I don't follow you just now, I think you'll definitely.... " Kai suddenly stop and looks at the floor.
 
 
 
" Guys. Okay. I'm so sorry. I just wanted to save her. Is it wrong? " I asked.
 
 
 
" But you need to think of yourself first. You can call us to help you right? " Suho replied with his serious face.
 
 
 
" Mianhae " I said in guilty. 
 
 
 
" It's okay. Things had already happened. Just please be careful next time " Chanyeol said.
 
 
 
Then I look at Ah Ra who was sitted besides me.
 
 
 
" Are you okay? " I asked her.
 
 
 
" Yeah.. " She said then put her head down.
 
 
 
" Heyy why? " I asked her curiously.
 
 
 
 
" Aniyeo. It just. Err.. I.. Hmm. Gomawo. If you did'nt came and saved me, I think I could.." She suddenly stopped. " Mianhae " She continued.
 
 
 
" Ah Ra. It's okay. I feel so glad by hearing that you're okay. Just don't go anywhere alone again after this. Especially when it is at night " I adviced her.
 
 
 
" Err.. Guys I think we should give them some privacy for a while " Lu Han said.
 
 
 
" Yy.. yeah. Why don't we sit at the sofa there? " Kris said while pointing at the sofa that was at the edge of the room.
 
 
 
Then they all walks to the sofa. So now, it just Ah Ra that was sitted besides me.
 
 
 
" Baekhyun-sshi. I'm so sorry. I'm tru.." She just wanted to say something but I quickly stopped her by touching her hand.
 
 
 
" I've told you right? It's okay. I'm fine. Don't worry " I said then smile at her.
 
 
 
" Gomawo " She said then Smile at me back.
 
 
 
Then I take my hand back as I see her face was started to blush.
 
 
 
" Err.. The doctor said that you need to rest. I think we should leave now. So you can rest well here" She said While looking at her watch.
 
 
 
" Hmm. Okay" I replied.
 
 
 
Then she was about to walk away but I quickly catch her hand.
 
 
 
" Mwo? " She asked as she have looked at me.
 
 
 
" Err.. Take care. Good night. Nice to meet you" I said then smile at her.
 
 
 
" Neh. You too. Get well soon okay. Good night " She said. 
 
 
 
I was still holdind her hand but then I quickly let go of it when I heard Lay was clearing his throat. 
 
 
 
" Get well faster okay " Kai said as he have stood besides me and rubbing my hair.
 
 
 
Then they all come to me and give me words of encouragement. While the girls thanked me for saving their friends.
 
 
 
After they have gave a farewell to me, they all walk out of the room and go back to their houses.
 
 
 
" Arghh! " I release the scream in pain while rubbing my stomach. Actually I was hold up the pain since they were here just now.
 
 
 
I don't want them to be worried about me.
 
 
 
The pain is getting more worse now. But I just bear it and force myself to sleep.
 
 
 
" Ah Ra... " 
 
 
 
A while later, I have fell asleep.
 
 
 
 
 
.....................