New Feelings ( 18 )

Unexpected Love With EXO
~ SEHUN P.O.V ~
 
 
 
I've just got home after returning from school.
 
 
 
" Harhh " I sighed while laying on my bed.
 
 
 
" Ha Rin-ahh. I think I've fall in love with you " I mumbled while hugging my bear.
 
 
 
But then Digo enter my room and jumped onto my bed.
 
 
 
" Whooff! whooff! " Digo barked while sitting on my stomach.
 
 
 
Then I grabbed it and put it in my arms.
 
 
 
" Digo.. What can I do now? I think I've fall in love with the girl " I said while rubbing Digo's body.
 
 
 
" Whooff! Whooff! " Digo barked then my cheeks.
 
 
 
" Okay that's enough " I said while move it away.
 
 
 
Then I sit and grabbed my phone. There is one message. It was Ricky.
 
 
 
" Harhhh " I let out a heavy sigh then immediately delete the message without read it.
 
 
 
" I will handle that later " I said as I have laying on my bed back and take a nap.
 
 
 
 
.....................
 
 
 
 
 
~ LAY P.O.V ~
 
 
 
 
 
I was laying on my bed while looking at Yi Naa's picture that was in my phone.
 
 
 
" Yi Naa.. " I mumbled while smiling by looking at the picture.
 
 
 
" Bogoshippo " I said then kissed the picture.
 
 
 
" I think it's not too late if I told them that I don't want to do the game " I mumbled while looking at the picture.
 
 
 
" she's mine. I won't let her go " I said then put the phone on my chest.
 
 
 
" Saranghae Yi Naa " I whispered.
 
 
 
A while later I have fell asleep while holding my phone that was on my chest.
 
 
 
.....................
 
 
 
 
Later in the evening, the boys and the girls were gathered at D.O's house. They are talking and playing happily while enjoying the cakes that D.O have made for them.
 
 
 
But then Kai asked Ah Hyo to follow him to go to the balcony of the house.
 
 
 
As they have reached there, they are enjoying looking at the views from the balcony together.
 
 
 
" Wow. He have a nice house here " Ah Hyo said.
 
 
 
But Kai was just staring at Ah Hyo.
 
 
 
 
 
~ KAI P.O.V ~
 
 
 
 
' Why was my heart beating so fast when I'm with you? What's wrong with you? ' I still staring at her.
 
 
 
" Wae? " She suddenly asked me when she had noticed that I was stared at her.
 
 
 
" Nothing " I said then enjoying the views there.
 
 
 
" Is there anything that you want to say? " She asked me.
 
 
 
" Hmm. No. I just want to be with you here " I lied.
 
 
 
' I'm sorry Ah Hyo. I just need to do it. I'm not sure of the feeling that I have toward you now. Whether it is love or else. Moreover you and Jan Di are friends ' I mumbled in myself.
 
 
 
Then suddenly I remembered about the day that I just got to know that Jan Di and Ah Hyo were friends.
 
 
 
 
>>>>>>> FLASHBACK <<<<<<<<
 
 
 
 
 
I was at the airport with Jan Di. Although I was totally sad when she told me that she want to move to New York, I still come here. I just wanted to see her before 
she leave.
 
 
 
Then suddenly a girl was shouted for her name.
 
 
 
I turned to see who is it. But then I was shocked when I saw it was Ah Hyo.
 
 
 
" Ah Hyo?? " I asked in shocked.
 
 
 
" You? " She asked me back.
 
 
 
" What are you doing here? You? Jan Di? Wait. Is she was the girl that you told me at the school that day? " I asked.
 
 
 
" Yeah. She was the one. My bestfriend, Jan Di" She said then hugged Jan Di.
 
 
 
" Err.. You guys.. Friends? " Jan Di asked as she have released the hug.
 
 
 
" He is my classmates " Ah Hyo said.
 
 
 
" And you guys? " She asked while looking at Jan Di.
 
 
 
" Err.. We.. We were friends too " Jan Di answered.
 
 
 
' What? Friends? How could she said that ' 
 
 
 
But then we heard the announcement for the flight to New York. So seems like it's time for Jan Di to go.
 
 
 
" Take care Ah Hyo. I'll miss you" Jan Di said while hugging Ah Hyo.
 
 
 
" You too. Don't forget about me. Remember that I will always love you " Ah Hyo said.
 
 
 
They both were cried in the hug. 
 
 
 
Then after Jan Di have released the hug, she walked towards me and hugged me tightly.
 
 
 
" Take care " I said while hugged her back.
 
 
 
" You too " She said in her tears.
 
 
 
" Hey. Don't cry. I will always waiting for you " I said.
 
 
 
" I.. I.. I Love you " She whispered.
 
 
 
" Me too " I replied.
 
 
 
Then she slowly released the hug and look at me.
 
 
 
I move my head closer to kiss her forehead but she quickly walks toward Ah Hyo back.
 
 
 
" Hahh " I sighed.
 
 
 
" Goodbye. Take care. I'll be back. Wait for me okay " She said then walks away.
 
 
 
Ah Hyo was still crying while looking at Jan Di.
 
 
 
Then I come to her and put her in my arms.
 
 
 
" She will be back. Stop crying " I said while trying to calm her.
 
 
 
..........
 
 
 
 
>>>>>> END FLASHBACK <<<<<<<
 
 
 
 
" Are you sure? " Ah Hyo asked me.
 
 
 
" Yeah " I answered.
 
 
 
" Hey. Let's get inside. They might be looking for us " She said then walks in.
 
 
 
I just followed her.
 
 
 
' I think I have fall in love with the wrong girl ' I said in myself.
 
 
 
...........
 
 
 
( I recommended you to play this song while reading )
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile, the girls and the boys are watching a movie at the living room together. Then Baekhyun starts to feel boring.
 
 
 
 
" Guys. Why don't we play a game? " He said while stretching her body.
 
 
 
" What game? " Lay asked.
 
 
 
 
" Hmm. Any idea? " Baekhyun asked them.
 
 
 
 
" How about truth or dare? " Suho said then laughing.
 
 
 
" Hmm. Such a great idea! Good job hyung! " Chen said then Suho's back.
 
 
 
" Well " Suho said then laugh again.
 
 
 
" So.. Let's play! " Tao said while pulling a chair and place it beside of Suho.
 
 
 
Then they all take their chair and put it around the round table.
 
 
 
But then Kai and Ah Hyo came.
 
 
 
" Mwo? What's this? " Kai asked in weird.
 
 
 
" We want to play a game. truth or dare. Want to join? " D.O asked.
 
 
 
" Of course! " Kai said then sit beside of D.O.
 
 
 
While Ah Hyo sit besides of Yi Naa.
 
 
 
Then Lay pick an empty bottle and place it at the center of the table.
 
 
 
" So.. Who want to roll the bottle? " Lu Han asked.
 
 
 
" Suho hyung! Because he was the one who had suggessted this game just now " Sehun said while pointing at Suho.
 
 
 
" Mwo? Aniyeo. It was Baekkie who had asked us to play the game " Suho said then point at Baekhyun.
 
 
 
" Mwo? Yah! I'm just saying " Baekhyun said.
 
 
 
" Hahh " Xiumin sighed. " Let me do it " He continued. Then he turn the bottle around.
 
 
 
Everyones are looking at the rolled bottle.
 
 
 
A while later, the bottle stopped and it was aimed at Yi Naa.
 
 
 
" Yi Naa!! So.. truth or dare? " Xiumin asked. While the others were just looking at Yi Naa and waiting for her answered.
 
 
 
" Err.. I think.. Truth " Yi Naa said while looking at Xiumin.
 
 
 
" Truth.. Hmm.. " xiumin said while thinking.
 
 
 
Yi Naa was just looking at Xiumin while holding her hands tightly.
 
 
 
" Okay. I got it " Xiumin finally said.
 
 
 
" What is it? " Yi Naa asked in nervous.
 
 
 
" Do you have a boyfriend? Now or before " Xiumin asked then smirking at Lay.
 
 
 
Lay was just staring at Yi Naa.
 
 
 
 
" Err.. Nope " Yi Naa answered then smile in shy.
 
 
 
" Aww.. Seems like you have a good chance Lay " Kris said while grinning at Lay.
 
 
 
" Yah! Nonsense " Lay said then put his head down. 
 
 
 
The girls were just laughing by looking at Yi Naa and Lay.
 
 
 
 
" So.. Yi Naa, your turn " Min Ah said as they have stop laughing.
 
 
 
 
Then Yi Naa spin the bottle around. A while later, it stopped at Tao.
 
 
 
 
" Tao!!! " The boys shouted then laughing.
 
 
 
" Okay fine. I want the truth " Tao said while looking at Yi Naa.
 
 
 
Then Yi Naa looks at Soo Jung and grinning.
 
 
 
" what? Yi Naa, don't relate your question with me okay " soo Jung said while glancing at Yi Naa.
 
 
 
" Hmm. Tao-sshi. I want to know, why did you always disturbed Soo jung and always want to argue with her ? Is it because you have a feeling towards her? " Yi Naa asked while grinning.
 
 
 
" Yeahh. Come on tao. Hot question " Kris said then smirking at Tao.
 
 
 
" Yah! Shut up hyung " He said then blushed.
 
 
 
" aww.. he's blushing " Chanyeol said then laugh. They all were laughed too.
 
 
 
" Hmm.. I just like to . It's fun. She's so cute when she is angry " Tao said then closed his face with his palm.
 
 
 
 
" Aww... So sweet... " Kai said then smirking at Tao.
 
 
 
Soo Jung was just have a sharp glanced on Tao. But then she quickly look at the floor. She was blushed too.
 
 
 
" Soo Jung-ahh. Are you blushing? " Ah Ra asked while looking at Soo Jung's face.
 
 
 
" Yeah. She's blushing " Hye Kyu agreed with Ah Ra.
 
 
 
" Shut up " Sop Jung said while still looking at the floor.
 
 
 
" so.. It's my turn " Tao said then rolls the bottle.
 
 
 
" Let see who's next " Lu Han said.
 
 
 
Then the bottle stopped at Sehun.
 
 
 
" Sehun-nii! " Tao shouted then smiling at Sehun.
 
 
 
" Okay.. Truth" Sehun said while looking at Tao.
 
 
 
" Do you have a crush in the school? and which class is she? " Tao asked Sehun.
 
 
 
" Mwo? Yah! What type of question is this?! " Sehun said in shocked.
 
 
 
" It was still a question " Tao said then grinning.
 
 
 
" Hmm. Yeah. I do. She was in the same class with me " Sehun said then put his head down.
 
 
 
" Wow.. I wonder who is it " Lu Han said then smirking at Sehun.
 
 
 
Hai Hee was just looking and grinning at Ha Rin.
 
 
 
" What?? " Ha rin said then blushed.
 
 
 
" Okay it's my turn " Sehun said then turn the bottle around.
 
 
 
A while then, the bottle stopped at Ah Ra.
 
 
 
" Harhh. Why me?? " Ah Ra said. " Hmm.. Truth " She continued.
 
 
 
" Hmm.. Okay. If Baekkie asked you for a date with him, do you want to accept it? " Sehun said then have a naughty smile at Baekhyun.
 
 
 
They all were shocked of what have Sehun asked to Ah Ra.
 
 
 
" Yah! Sehun-nii. Why are you asking her that question?! " Baekhyun said with his serious face.
 
 
 
" It's just a game " Sehun said then look at Ah Ra.
 
 
 
" Err.. I think.. " Ah Ra said then put her head down. " Yes " She whispered. But loud enough to be heard by Ha Na who is sitting beside her.
 
 
 
 
" What?? Wow. Super " Ha Na said then smirking at Ah Ra.
 
 
 
" What did she said?? " Chen asked Ha Na impatiently.
 
 
 
The boys and the girls who are not hearing of what have Ah Ra said were looking at Ha Na while waiting for Ha Na to tell them Ah Ra's answer.
 
 
 
 
" She said.... " " Yes " Ha Na said then laughed.
 
 
 
" Wow.. Baekkie! So you can asked her to go for a date later " Suho said then smirking at Baekhyun.
 
 
 
Baekhyun was just smiling in shy.
 
 
 
" Okay my turn " Ah Ra said then spin the bottle.
 
 
 
Then it's stop at Hai Hee.
 
 
 
" Hahhh " Hai hee let out a heavy sigh. " Truth " she continued.
 
 
 
" Do you still waiting for your Mr. Nerdy? " Ah Ra asked.
 
 
 
The boys were shocked by what have Ah Ra said then looks at Suho.
 
 
 
Suho was just looking at Hai Hee.
 
 
 
 
" Yes " Hai Hee answered with the sad expression on her face. 
 
 
 
Suho felt very shocked by Hai Hee's answer but he quickly acted normal.
 
 
 
" So it's my turn " Hai Hee said then spinned the bottle.
 
 
 
Then the bottle stopped at D.O.
 
 
 
" Mwo? Hashh " D.O said then rubbing her hair.
 
 
 
" Truth " He continued.
 
 
 
" Hmm. Okay. If you make a cake based on your new recipe, who is the first person that will taste the cake? " Hai Hee asked.
 
 
 
D.O was just looking at Hai Hee in shocked.
 
 
 
" Err.. Hmm. Ah Ra " D.O answered then look at Ha Ra.
 
 
 
Ah ra was shocked by what have D.O said. 
 
 
 
" Ha Ra. So lucky are you " Min ah said.
 
 
 
" See. She's blushing " Chen said then smirking at D.O.
 
 
 
" Now, it's my turn " D.O said then spinned the bottle.
 
 
 
Then it stopped at Soo Jung.
 
 
 
" What? Why me? " Soo Jung said in shocked while looking at the bottle. " Hmm. Dare " She said then stared at D.O.
 
 
 
" Wow. Dare " Tao said while looking at Soo Jung.
 
 
 
" Wait let me think" D.O said then thinking while closing his face with his palm.
 
 
 
 
A while later, he lifted her face then look at Tao while grinning.
 
 
 
 
" What?? " Tao asked curiously.
 
 
 
The rest were just looking at D.O while waiting for him.
 
 
 
" I want you to say like this to Tao " " Oppa! Saranghae! " D.O said while making a heart shaped by using his fingers.
 
 
 
Everyones there were very shocked by what have D.O said. Especially Soo Jung.
 
 
 
 
" What?? I won't do that " Soo Jung said with her serious face.
 
 
 
The rest were just laughing by looking at Soo Jung.
 
 
 
" If you don't want to do it, you have to take a punishment for it " D.O said with his innocent face.
 
 
 
" Okay. I will take the punishment " Soo Jung said spontaneously.
 
 
 
" You have to kiss Tao " Kai said the laughed.
 
 
 
All the boys were laughed too while the girls were just stared at Kai with their shocked face.
 
 
 
" What's this?? " Soo Jung asked with her serious face.
 
 
 
" So choose. Do you want to say like that or you want to kiss him ? " D.O said then continue on laughing.
 
 
 
Soo Jung just keep silent while give a sharp glanced to D.O.
 
 
 
" Okay fine. I will say it " Soo Jung said in her angry voice.
 
 
 
Then all of them were just staring at Soo Jung.
 
 
 
A while later, Soo Jung lift up her face then look at Tao.
 
 
 
" Oppa! Saranghae! " Soo Jung said then immediately closed her face with her palms.
 
 
 
Then they all are laughing by looking at Soo Jung.
 
 
 
" So sweet!! " Lu Han said while clapping his hand like a child.
 
 
 
" Okay it's my turn " Soo Jung said with her blushed face then spinned the bottle.
 
 
 
Then it stopped to Kai.
 
 
 
" Wow. It's me. Hmm. Truth " Kai said while looking at Soo Jung.
 
 
 
" Hmm. Have you kissed a girl before? " Soo Jung said then grinned.
 
 
 
" What a mess question is that " Kai said in shocked.
 
 
 
" I think Soo Jung want to get a revenge on you " Chen said.
 
 
 
" What? revenge? Hey. D.O was the one who had teased you just now. Not me " Kai said while pointing at D.O.
 
 
 
" Am I care? " Soo Jung said while waiting for Kai to answer.
 
 
 
" Err.. Yeah. I do have " Kai said then look at Ah Hyo.
 
 
 
Ah Hyo was just look at him with her shocked face.
 
 
 
" I think Ah Hyo was jeloused " Suho whispered to Tao.
 
 
 
" Yeah " Tao said while looking at Ah Hyo.
 
 
 
While the girls just looked at Kai with their disgusted looks.
 
 
 
" Disgusting " Soo Jung said while making an annoying face.
 
 
 
" So it's my turn " Kai said then spinned the bottle.
 
 
 
The bottle then stopped at Ah Hyo.
 
 
 
" I'm the lucky one " Kai said while looking at the bottle then at Ah Hyo.
 
 
 
" Truth " Ah Hyo said spontaneously.
 
 
 
" Okay. If one day, you know that the boy that you love was just fooling around with you, would you forgive him? " Kai asked with his serious face.
 
 
 
Everyones there were just keep silent and look at Ah Hyo.
 
 
 
" I will. But I won't go to him back " Ah Hyo replied.
 
 
 
" What's wrong with Kai? " Beakhyun whispered to Chanyeol.
 
 
 
" I don't know " Chanyeol answered.
 
 
 
" It's my turn " Ah Hyo said then starts to spin the bottle.
 
 
 
It slowly spinned and finally stopped at Lu Han.
 
 
 
" Aww. Hmm. Truth " He said.
 
 
 
" Hmm.. Okay. Who was the first girl that had attracted you when you was in your first day in the school? " Ah Hyo asked while grinning at Lu Han.
 
 
 
" Nice question Ah Hyo " Sehun said then smirking at Lu Han.
 
 
 
" Err.. Can you change the question? " Lu Han said while making his puppy face to Ah Hyo.
 
 
 
" Nope. Or you want to take the punishment? " Ah Hyo said.
 
 
 
" Hahh. Okay fine " " Err.. She was here now " Lu Han said while playing with his fingers.
 
 
 
 
" Who is it? " Ah Hyo asked curiously. The others are still waiting for Lu Han to answer it.
 
 
 
" It was.. Err.. Hh.. Ha Na " He said then immediately put his head down while closing his face with his palms.
 
 
 
They all were laughing after hearing what have Lu Han said.
 
 
 
 
Ha Na was just looking at Lu Han with her shocked face.
 
 
 
 
" Wow Ha Na. You should be glad " Min Ah said while smirking at Ha Na.
 
 
 
Then Ha Na have started to blush. " Okay fine " She said then looks away.
 
 
 
" Yah Lu Han-sshi, you should told us that you was admiring her since our first day in the school " Suho said then laughed.
 
 
 
" Okay that's enough. It's my turn now right? " Lu Han said then spinned the bottle.
 
 
 
Then it stopped at Chanyeol.
 
 
 
" Hahh. Okay truth " Chanyeol said.
 
 
 
" Hmm. Let me think first " Lu Han said while putting his index finger on his lips.
 
 
 
A while then he look at Chanyeol back.
 
 
 
" Chanyeol-sshi, I want to know. Love and friendship. Between the two, which one would you choose? " He asked with his serious face.
 
 
 
Chanyeol seems like speechless.
 
 
 
" Both " He answered after have kept silent for a while.
 
 
 
The girls just look at Lu Han and Chanyeol with their blur face while the boys seems like knowing something.
 
 
 
 
" So.. It's my turn now " Chanyeol said as he was started to spin the bottle.
 
 
 
Then it stopped at Min Ah.
 
 
 
" Truth " Min Ah said while looking at Chanyeol.
 
 
 
" Hmm. When the first time we met at the bookstore, why did you ran away from me? " He asked.
 
 
 
" Err.. I.. I.. I just.. Hahh. I don't have the strength to be with you that time. But now.. I think I already have the strength " She said then smiled.
 
 
 
" I can hear Chanyeol's heart is beating so fast now " Kris said then grinning.
 
 
 
" Yah! Hyung! " Chanyeol said while blushing.
 
 
 
They all were just laughing.
 
 
 
 
" Okay " Min Ah said as they have stopped laughing. Then she starts to spin the bottle.
 
 
 
 
Then the bottles stop at Kris.
 
 
 
 
" Hyung! " D.O shouted.
 
 
 
" I think better I take truth " Kris said then smile at Min Ah.
 
 
 
" Hmm.. Okay. We all have already knew that you were always got presents from girls at the school, but I want to know if you are given the option to get a present from 
a girl in the school, who is the girl? " Min Ah asked.
 
 
 
Kris just looked at Min Ah with his shocked face.
 
 
 
" What type of question is that? " Kris said while smiling.
 
 
 
" Just answer it " Min Ah said while grinning.
 
 
 
The rest were just looking at Kris.
 
 
 
" The most arrogant girl that I ever met. Song Hye Kyu " Kris said then winked at Hye Kyu.
 
 
 
" Silly boy! " Hye Kyu said with her disgusting looks.
 
 
 
Then they all are laughing by looking at Hye Kyu.
 
 
 
 
" Now let me spin it " Kris said then spinning the bottle.
 
 
 
Then it stopped at Hye Kyu. 
 
 
 
" Seems like I was so lucky " Kris said while winking at Hye Kyu.
 
 
 
" Fine. Truth " Hye Kyu said.
 
 
 
" Do you want to give me a gift? " Kris asked.
 
 
 
Everyones there keep smiling and grinning while looking at Hye Kyu.
 
 
 
" No until you stop acting like a playboy " She answered.
 
 
 
" Hah? Playboy? " Kris asked.
 
 
 
 
" Yeah. Playboy " Hye Kyu said while glancing at Kris.
 
 
 
" But.. " Kris just want to say something but Hye Kyu quickly spin the bottle.
 
 
 
And it stop at Ha Ra. 
 
 
 
 
" Dare " Ha Ra said while looking at Hye Kyu.
 
 
 
" Hmm. Dare.. " Hye Kyu said while thinking.
 
 
 
" Okay. I want you to fed D.O the cake " Hye Kyu said then laughed. Then they all were laughing too except for Ha Ra and D.O that are still shocked by what have Hye Kyu said.
 
 
 
" Yah! Don't like please " D.O said with his serious face to Hye Kyu.
 
 
 
" She was the one who had selected it " Hye Kyu said then continue on laughing.
 
 
 
" Fine " Ha Ra said as she have stood and walks to the dining table and take a small layers of cake. Then she walk to D.O and fed him.
 
 
 
" Wow!!!! " Lay shouted while clapping his hands.
 
 
 
" Ha Ra!! So Sweet!! " Ha Rin shouted happily.
 
 
 
" Done! " Ha Ra said then walk back to her seat.
 
 
 
D.O was just smiling while looking at Ha Ra.
 
 
 
" You should thanked Hye Kyu " Kris said to D.O.
 
 
 
" Yeah. Thank you so much Hye Kyu-sshi " D.O said then look at Ha Ra back.
 
 
 
" I'm so happy now " He continued.
 
 
 
Kai and the rest was still laughing.
 
 
 
 
Then Ha Ra spinned the bottle as they have stopped laughing.
 
 
 
 
" It's Ha Rin " Ha Ra said while looking at the bottle that have aimed at Ha Rin.
 
 
 
" Truth " Ha Rin said then look at Ha Ra.
 
 
 
" Okay. If one day, you have met a boy that you love but you have to go to somewhere far from here like London or New York for your modeling job, what will you choose?
The boy or your job? " Ha Ra asked.
 
 
 
" Wow. That was a typical one " Ha Rin said.
 
 
 
 
" I think I will choose... My job " Ha Rin answered. " But I will never forget about him and will always love him. And one day, when I've came back here, he will be the first person
that I want to meet " Ha Rin continued.
 
 
 
They all are just looking at Ha Rin then look at the bottle back. But Sehun keep on looking at Ha Rin. His face can't be read.
 
 
 
" So my turn " Ha Rin said then spin the bottle.
 
 
 
It is spinning and suddenly stopped at Suho.
 
 
 
" Truth " Suho said.
 
 
 
" Hmm.. what are the characteristics of women that you like? And who has it among the girls around us " Ha Rin asked.
 
 
 
" Hahh " Suho sighed.
 
 
 
" Hmm.. " Suho is still thinking.
 
 
 
" Someone like Hai Hee " He said then put his head down.
 
 
 
" Wow. Hai Hee.. That's mean he likes you " Kai said then smirking at Hai Hee.
 
 
 
" Yah! " Hai Hee said in blushed.
 
 
 
Then Suddenly Soo Jung's phone is ringing. 
 
 
 
It was from her mom. Soo Jung and Ah Ra have to go home now because their family need to go to their aunt house.
 
 
 
But then all the girls is asking to go home too. Then they all give the farewell to the boys and go back to their home.
 
 
 
As all of the girls have already gone, the boys were just talking with each other.
 
 
 
..........................