The matters ( 38 )

Unexpected Love With EXO


 

~ SUHO P.O.V ~


 


 

I was at the park with Hai Hee. We are so busy with our works lately. So we can't always be like this.


 


 

" When will you quit the job? " I asked her while we are walking around the park.


 


 

" Actually.. It was up to me " She replied then smile at me." Why? " She asked.


 


 

" Hmm.. Nothing. It just.. if you have quit your job, maybe I'll ask my dad to let me quit too. So we can spent more time together " I said.


 


 

" Yeah. So let discuss with our family later okay " She said. " Let's sit there " She continued while pointing at the bench in the park.


 


 

As we have sat on the bench, I hold her hands and look into her eyes.


 


 

" Wae? " She asked in weird.


 


 

" I hope we can always be like this. Forever " I said. I don't know why I felt something weird tonight.


 


 

" Why are you acting weird tonight? Is there something that you want to tell me? " She asked.


 


 

" Aniyeo.. It just......." " Bogoshippo.. " I said then peck on her cheek.


 


 

" Oh? " She said in shocked then laughed. I'm just look at her while smiling. I like to see her happy like this. It makes my heart feel so calm and happy too.


 


 

" Me too.. " She continued then smile at me.


 


 

But suddenly I feel like there's someone is watching us. I look around but there's no one there. So I continue on looking at Hai Hee back.


 


 

" Hai Hee-ahh.. I promise. I won't leave you no matter what happens. The stars up there as a witness of my promise " I said while her cheeks.


 


 

" Really? Hmm.. Okay.. I'll keep that promise. But I'll kill you if you broke it " She said then laughed.


 


 

I was laughed too by what have she said. " Neh.. Arasso.. " I answered then slowly take her in my embrace.


 


 

" Saranghae Suho-sshi.. " She said while hugging my waist and put her head on my chest.


 


 

" Saranghae Hai Hee.. Always will and always am.. Keep that in mind " I said while her hair.


 


 

A while then, I sent her back.


 


 

As I have arrived at my house. I walk into my room and change my cloth.


 


 

Suddenly my phone rang. I quickly answer it without look at the screen as I thought that was Hai Hee.


 


 

" Yeah I've arrived home safely here. Just done changing my cloth.. Miss me already? " I said as I've answer it.


 


 

" Suho-sshi? " She called my name. Her voices different. I immediately look at the screen and I saw Luna's name.


 


 

' ! '


 


 

" Err.. err.. err........." " Luna? " I was so shocked.


 


 

" Hai Hee? Is she your girlfriend now? " She asked.


 


 

" Err.... " " What? I.. I...... " " I don't get it.. " I was speechless.


 


 

" Stop acting like you don't understand it. I heard what you said just now " she said. Her voices sounds serious.


 


 

" Okay fine.Yeah. She's my girlfriend. Why? " I asked.


 


 

" Is she the reason why you always refused to go out with me? " She asked.


 


 

" Mwo? Aniyeo. She's nothing to do with that. I've told you right. I've been busy lately " I replied.


 


 

" You'd promised that you'll wait for me.... " She said. I can hear her weep.


 


 

" But you'd leave me first. I need to move on. I can't keep waiting for someone who have go far away from me with another boy in her life " I said. I tried to control myself but she seems like wanting to blame me for everything that has happened.


 


 

" You're liar... Suho-sshi.. You're liar.. " She said in cry.


 


 

" Luna-sshi.. Listen to me. Calm down okay.. We can still be friends right? Please don't be like this " I calm her.


 


 

" No. Suho-sshi please.. I want you back.. I still love you.. Please.. I want you.. " She begged in her cry.


 


 

" Luna-sshi I can't.. I love her.. I'm so sorry.. " I said.


 


 

" No I don't care! I want you back! There's no one can get you if I can't! I'll get you back! I'll make sure you come to me by yourself one fine day! " She warned then end the call.


 


 

" Oh? Luna-sshi! Yeoboseyo? Yeoboseyo? " I shouted but she had already end it.


 


 

" Hahh.. What was her problems? " I mumbled.


 


 

Then I put the phone on the table and lie down on my bed.


 


 

' What did she want actually? '


 


 

......................


 


 

~ KAI P.O.V ~


 


 

I was at the cafe with Ah Hyo. Spending our time together here.


 


 

" Kai-sshi, when will Lay and the rest will be back from China? " She asked.


 


 

" Hmm.. Suho said they will be back soon. It just Lay. He have something to do there so he can't go back with them " I explained.


 


 

" Oh okay.. " She replied then smile at me.


 


 

A few second passed but we just kept silent before she suddenly bursted into laughter.


 


 

" Are you okay? I feel a little awkward now by just sitting here and be silent " She said then laughed.


 


 

" Oh? I.. I just.. I don't know what to say.. " I said then laughed too.


 


 

But while we are laughing, suddenly a girl came and poke my shoulder. I turn to see her face and I was shocked when I saw it was Jan Di.


 


 

" Jan Di-ahh! " Ah Hyo shouted while get up and walk closer to Jan Di. Then she hugged her.


 


 

" Hey why are you not telling me that you was back? " Ah Hyo asked as they have release the hug.


 


 

" Oh? Err.. I.. I.. I just want to give a surprise to you.. " She replied. Then Jan Di take a seat beside me.


 


 

" Is he already knows you're back? " Ah Hyo asked Jan Di as she have sit on the chair back.


 


 

" Yeah. Of course. He's the first person that knew it " Jan Di said then smile to me. I just look at her and smile back.


 


 

" Oh? He.... he knows? " Ah Hyo asked then looked at me.


 


 

" Yeah.. Oh you guys seems closer now " Jan Di said then look at me. " So naughty are you.. " She continued while pinching my cheek. I can see Ah Hyo's expression. She seems shocked by looking at what have Jan Di did.


 


 

I just smile at Jan Di and glancing at Ah Hyo. I don't know what should I do now.


 


 

" By the way, how could you not telling me that you was here with her.. " Jan Di said them make her sad expression.


 


 

" Oh? Err.... " " Mianhae.. " I replied then smile at her.


 


 

" Bogoshippo.. " She said then hold my hands. I noticed that Ah Hyo just look at us with her shock face.


 


 

' ! '


 


 

Then I slowly take my hand back and smile at her.


 


 

~ AH HYO P.O.V ~


 


 

' What are they doing?! ' I saw Jan Di pinched Kai's nose earlier and now she's holding Kai's hand. I don't know what was their relationship. Jan Di never told me about it before this.


 


 

" Hey don't you want to have some drink? " I asked.


 


 

" Yeah. Can you take the order for me? " Jan Di asked while making her puppy face.


 


 

" No no. It's okay. I'll go " Kai said as he has stand up.


 


 

" Aniyeo. I have something to tell you " Jan Di said while holding Kai's hand. I control my feelings and just look at them calmly.


 


 

" It's okay I'll go " I said then starts to walk to the counter. Kai just look at me. He seems guilty.


 


 

While I'm waiting for the coffee to be prepared at the counter, I look at them and I saw they were so cordial. I feel jeloused with them.


 


 

After the coffee have been prepared, I make the payment and walk to the table back. While then I saw Kai was so happy. Laughing and talking happily with Jan Di.


 


 

" Gomawo.. " Jan Di said as I have passed the coffee and sit.


 


 

" So.. Ah Hyo-ahh.. Do you have boyfriend? " Jan Di asked me.


 


 

" Oh? Wae? " I asked while raising my eyebrows.


 


 

" Nothing. I'm just asking " She said then smile.


 


 

" He didn't told you? " I asked in weird while galncing at Kai. He just look at Jan Di and smile.


 


 

" What? Do you guys... err.. wait? Really?? " Jan Di asked in shocked while looking at Kai.


 


 

" Yeah " Kai replied then look at me.


 


 

" Oh.. Okay.. " Jan Di replied then smile at me. A while then, Jan Di told us she need to go, so we decided to go back too.


 


 

In the car, Kai and I was just kept silent along the way. Kai didn't say anything. I don't know why. I feel so mad at him by his acted just now. I don't know why I feel so jealous even I know they were just friends.


 


 

' What's going on with them? I need to know '


 


 

A while then we have arrived at my house.


 


 

" Mianhae.. " He said while holding my wrist as I just want to open the car's door.


 


 

" It's okay.. I got it " " Hahh.. I know you both are friends " I said calmly.


 


 

" But I know you're angry with me " He said.


 


 

" What? Angry for what? " I asked while looking at his face. " I'm okay.. Don't worry.. Hmm. I'll get inside first. See you later. Take care.. " I said then peck on his cheek. But as I just want to open the door back, he grabs my arm, hold my face and kiss me. I just look at his face in shocked. But then, I slowly closed my eyes and reply the kiss. I don't know why I feel our kiss tonight seems warm.


 


 

A while then I slowly push his chest and stop kissing. I look at his face and smile.


 


 

" Saranghae.. " I said. " Saranghae.. " He replied then kiss my forehead.


 


 

Then I open the door and walk into my house.


 


 

' It's okay Ah Hyo.. Kai love you.. '


 


 

.......................