New Friends ( 17 )

Unexpected Love With EXO
While Tae Nii and Xiumin at the canteen, the girls and the boys are talking and playing inside of the room. They looks so happy together.
 
 
 
Chanyeol and Min Ah are sitting on the sofa in the room. 
 
 
 
" Min Ah, do you want to follow me to go to the hospital this evening? " Chanyeol asked Min Ah.
 
 
 
" Hmm. Yeah sure. I think I've no things to do this evening " Min Ah replied.
 
 
 
" Err.. Can I come? " Ah Ra suddenly interrupted.
 
 
 
" Yeah sure. Come join us. I think Baekkie will be so happy if he know that you're coming " Chanyeol said.
 
 
 
" But please don't tell him that I'm coming. I want to make a surprise for him " Ah Ra said while smiling.
 
 
 
" Surprise? Wow. Such a sweet idea " Kai interrupted while taking a seat beside of Chanyeol.
 
 
 
" Yah! It's none of your bussiness " Ah Ra said angrily.
 
 
 
" Hey cool. I'm just joking " Kai said while smiling at Ah Ra.
 
 
 
Suddenly Ah Hyo came and hitted Kai's arm.
 
 
 
" Don't tease my friend " Ah Hyo said as she have sat beside of Kai.
 
 
 
" Okay. I'm sorry " Kai replied then smile at Ah Hyo.
 
 
 
Meanwhile, Hai Hee and Suho keeps on talking about their science project.
 
 
 
" So when do we want to make the research? " Suho asked Hai Hee.
 
 
 
" Hmm. How about tomorrow at 10. Is it okay? " Hai Hee asked back.
 
 
 
" Yeah sure. Where? " Suho asked while look at his phone.
 
 
 
" I don't know. It's up to you " Hai Hee said.
 
 
 
" How about.. At my house? " Suho asked then waiting for Hai Hee to answer.
 
 
 
" Hmm.. Wait " Hai Hee said then turned to look at Ha Rin.
 
 
 
" Ha Rin-ahh! Come here! " She shouted.
 
 
 
Ha Rin was with Sehun. They are standing near of the window. 
 
 
 
" Mwo yo ? " Ha Rin asked.
 
 
 
" Just come here. You too Sehun-sshi " Hai Hee said while looking at Sehun.
 
 
 
Then they both walk toward Suho and Hai Hee.
 
 
 
" Wae? " Ha Rin asked Hai Hee as she have stood beside of Hai Hee.
 
 
 
" We were discussing about our science's project just now. And we have decided to start it tomorrow at 10. Is it okay? " Hai Hee explained.
 
 
 
" Yeah. I will look for it " Ha rin answered.
 
 
 
" You? " Suho asked Sehun.
 
 
 
" Hmm. Yeah sure. I think I have no problem with it " Sehun said while looking at Ha Rin.
 
 
 
" At my house? " Suho asked while looking at Hai Hee and Ha Rin.
 
 
 
Hai Hee and Ha Rin were just glancing to each other.
 
 
 
" Hmm. Yeah sure " Hai Hee said.
 
 
 
" Yeah " Ha Rin agreed with Hai Hee.
 
 
 
" So. Done. We'll meet tomorrow. Don't be late " Suho said while looking at Sehun.
 
 
 
" I know I know " Sehun replied.
 
 
 
" Ha Rin-ahh. Khaja " Sehun said while grabbing Ha Rin's hand.
 
 
 
" Mwo? Heyy " Ha Rin said while follows Sehun walking out of the room.
 
 
 
Then Suho and Hai Hee were just talking with each other.
 
 
 
" Ouchh! " Tao suddenly shouted and rubbing his leg.
 
 
 
" Take it " Soo Jung said then laugh.
 
 
 
" Yah! Soo Jung-ahh! " Tao said while trying to catch Soo Jung. But Soo Jung keeps on running.
 
 
 
" I've told you that I am more stronger than you right? " Soo Jung said while smirking at Tao.
 
 
 
" Come here. Let me show you that I was the stronger one " Tao said while keep on running towards Soo Jung.
 
 
 
Then Tao grabbed Soo Jung's hand. " Got it " He said while grinning.
 
 
 
" Yah! Let go off me dude. How dare are you touching my hand " Soo Jung said angrily while trying to let go of her hand.
 
 
 
The others were just watching and laughing by looking at them. The room was fulled with laugh.
 
 
 
But suddenly the door was opened and a doctor came in.
 
 
 
" Hey. What are you guys doing here?! " He asked with his mad face.
 
 
 
They all immediately stand and look at the doctor.
 
 
 
" Don't you know that this is a treatment room?! Your friend was ill over there. She need to rest. How come are you playing and laughing here?! " He said angrily.
 
 
 
" Get out. Now! " He said while pointing to the door.
 
 
 
Then they all quickly walks out of the room.
 
 
 
" It was all your fault! " Soo Jung said to Tao as they have get out of the room.
 
 
 
" Me?! It's you! " Tao said back.
 
 
 
" You! " Soo Jung replied.
 
 
 
" You! " Tao said while glancing at her.
 
 
 
" Hey guys! Silent please! Stop fighting! " Ha Na said with her serious face.
 
 
 
" Yeah. Stop fighting! " Lu Han followed while smirking at Ha Na.
 
 
 
" Yah! Don't copy my words! " Ha Na said while staring at Lu Han.
 
 
 
Then they all were laughing by watching at Ha Na.
 
 
 
" Yi Naa, come! " Lay said as he grabbed Yi Naa's hand.
 
 
 
Yi Naa was just looking at him with her blur face then follow him walks away.
 
 
 
Then the rest were just talking to each other in their way back to the class.
 
 
 
The students around them keep on staring them but they were just ignoring the stared.
 
 
 
................
 
 
 
In the class, Ha Ra was just sat at her place.
 
 
 
Then D.O suddenly pull a chair and place it beside of Ha Ra's table. Then he sit while looking at Ha Ra.
 
 
 
" Hey. Do you want to come to my house this evening? " D.O asked.
 
 
 
" For what?? " Ha Ra asked in weird.
 
 
 
" All of my friends want to come to my house after they have take Baekkie from the hospital. Come. I think your friends will be there too " D.O said.
 
 
 
" Hmm. Neh " Ha Ra answered then smile.
 
 
 
" By the way, I've made a cake yesterday. You should taste it later " He said then winked at Ha Ra.
 
 
 
Ha Ra was just laughed.
 
 
 
" Okay. We'll see " Ha Ra said.
 
 
 
Then Mr. Suzy enter the class. all of the students stand and greet the teacher.
 
 
 
The lesson for the day move smoothly like usual.
 
 
 
.................
 
 
 
While in the other class, Soo Jung is playing a game with Tao. They are keep arguing and hitting to each other.
 
 
 
Then suddenly Lay and Yi Naa enter the class while laughing happily. All the students in the class especially the female students keep on staring them.
 
 
 
" Seems like Yi Naa and her friends was getting more closer with the boys " A girl said to her friends.
 
 
 
" Yeah. Just now I saw Ha Rin and Sehun were walking at the park together. They looks so happy. Like a lovers " Another girl said.
 
 
 
" Yeah you're right. They look different now " a girl said while looking at Yi Naa and her friends.
 
 
 
Meanwhile, Kris was just sat at his place while staring at Hye Kyu. 
 
 
 
" Mwo? Why are you staring at me like that? " Hye Kyu asked him.
 
 
 
" Nothing. You're so adorable. I like it " Kris said then winked at Hye Kyu.
 
 
 
" Yah! Nonsense? Are you crazy? " Hye Kyu said while looking at Kris with her annoying face.
 
 
 
Kris was just laughing. 
 
 
 
" Yeah. You are really crazy " Hye Kyu said.
 
 
 
" Keep that face. You're so cute when you do it " Kris said then continue on laughing.
 
 
 
" Yah! Stop it! " Hye Kyu said while hitting Kris's arm with her book.
 
 
 
But then the book fell on the floor. When Hye Kyu was wanted to take the book, but Kris have already grabbed the book.
 
 
 
" I got it " Kris said.
 
 
 
" Give me back " Hye kyu said while trying to take the book from Kris's hand.
 
 
 
But Kris was still holding the book.
 
 
 
" Yah! I said give me that book back! " Hye Kyu said as she have stood beside of Kris.
 
 
 
Then Kris stand up while holding the book and put it in the air.
 
 
 
Hye Kyu keep on jumping to catch the book while Kris keep on laughing by watching at Hye Kyu.
 
 
 
" Ouchh! " Hye Kyu suddenly shouted in pain while rubbing her ankle.
 
 
 
" Ww.. Wae? are you okay?? " Kris asked in worried.
 
 
 
Then suddenly Hye Kyu grabbed the book that was in Kris's hand.
 
 
 
" I got it! " Hye Kyu said the laughed.
 
 
 
" Dirty tricked! " Kris said then laughed too.
 
 
 
" Loser " Hye Kyu said while smirking at him.
 
 
 
A while later, Mr. Min Hyuk enter the class. After the students have greeted the teacher, the lesson start smoothly.
 
 
 
 
........................