Complicated ( 28 )

Unexpected Love With EXO

 

 


~ KAI P.O.V ~

 


I was just got back from Yi Naa's house.

 

" Jonggu-ahh.. what are you doing there..? " I said as I saw Jonggu is laying on the grass.

 

" Come " I called it. A while then, it ran to me. Then I lowered my body and caught it.

 

" Have you eat? Where are Monggu and Jangah? " I asked it while rubbing its head.

 

" Whooff whooff! " It replied then my hand.

 

" Ya ya.. okay you can go now " I said then get up and walk in the house.

 

As I just entered, my phone rang. There's one message come in.

 

I took out of it from my pocket and opened the message.

 

From : Unknown


- Meet me at the park near of your house tonight. At 8. Don't be late. I'll waiting for you :) -

 

" Mwo? Who's this?? " I mumbled as I have read the message. It was from someone that I didn't know who was it.

 

' Probably it was... ' I chuckled.

 

" Ah Hyo-ahh.. you're not really smart in acting.. " I mumbled then laughed.

 

I look at my watch. 45 minutes before 8. So I quickly walk into my room to take a bath.

 

As I have finished bathing, the clock showed 7.30. So I have 30 minutes more to get prepared.

 

After I have done preparing myself, I walk out of my room and go downstairs.

 

Then I saw my mum is sitting on the sofa at the hall while reading the magazine.

 

" Omma-nii, I want to go meet my friend at the park " I told my mum so she won't be worried.

 

" Okay. Take care " She replied.

 

Then I walk out of the house and starts to walk to the park.

 

" Hahh... Jagiya.. where are you...? " I mumbled while looked around the park.

 

Suddenly there's someone closed my eyes from the back.

 

" Omo! " I was so shocked when she did it.

 

" Yah... Jagiya.. I know it's you.. " I said then slowly hold her hand that was on my eyes and softly move it.

 

Then I turn my face to face her. But then..

 

" Surprised!!! " Jan Di shouted happily then hugged me.

 

I was so shocked when I found out that was Jan Di and not Ah Hyo.

 

" Bogoshippo... " She said while still hug me.

 

" When did you come back? Why are you not telling me? " I asked while ignoring what have she said just now.

 

" I just want to make a surprised for you.. is it wrong? " She said with her sad voice.

 

" A.. aniyeo.. it just.. err.. I.. I.. I haven't prepared anything for you " I replied. I try to hide my shocked so she won't suspect anything.

 

" Gwenchana..Just feeling that you are here have made me feel so happy now " She said while tightening the hug.

 

" Err.. Neh.. I'm glad you're happy.. " I said.

 

" Why are you not hug me back? Don't you miss me? " She asked.

 

That time I just got noticed that I wasn't replied the hug. So I immediately hug her back.

 

" Bogoshippo.. " I whispered at her ear.

 

Actually I'm truly miss her. We haven't meet in months.

 

Then she slowly released the hug and look at me.

 

" So... how was your life here? Without me? " She asked.

 

" Hmm.. I feel so lonely.. " I replied.

 

" Chinca? Me too.. " She said.

 

" Let's walk with me " She continued.

 

Then we starts to walk at the park.

 

" Hmm.. how was your school there? Any hot boys? " I asked.

 

" My school? Hm.. I think it just fine. But.. hot boys? Wow.. there's so many hot boys at the school “ She said then laughed.

 

" Oh? Chinca? Wow.. " I replied shortly.

 

" But.. the boys there likes to play around with girls. I hate it. I was the one of it who had been cheated " She said with her sad voice.

 

" Mwo? What did the boy have done to you? " I asked in concern.

 

" He cheated me " She answered.

 

" Really? Want me to kick his ? " I teased then chuckled.

 

" Aniyeo.. I want you to kill him " She said then laughed. I was laughed too by what have she said.

 

" Hmm.. I wish you could be there with me.. " She said then holds my hand.

 

I immediately looked at her.

 

" Wae? " I asked in weird.

 

' What did she mean by that? '

 

" Nothing. It just.. hmm..nothing " She denied.

 

" Hey come tell me. Why? " I asked again.

 

" Urghh.I'm hungry.. can we eat? " She change the topic.

 

" Hm.. yeah.. let's go to the food stall infront " I said.

 

" Don't you have any girlfriend here? " She asked while we are waiting for our food to be prepared.

 

' Omo. Why would she have to ask that '

 

" Mwo? Err.. wae? " I asked.

 

" Is it wrong if I want to know it? " She asked.

 

' Hashh, what do I have to tell her now?! '

 

" Err.. if I say... yes? " I let a question played.

 

" Chinca? Who is it? Do I know her? " She asked in shocked. Her face seems happy.

 

" Err.. I think you knew her.. she was your friend by the way " I said.

 

" Chinca?! Who?? " She asked.

 

Suddenly my phone was rang. So I quickly took out the phone from my pocket. It was Ah Hyo.

 

' Hashh.. what do I have to do now?! '

 

" Err.. excuse me " I excused then get up and walk a little far from there.

 

" Yeoboseyo? " I answered.

 

" Ah Hyo-ahh.. wae? " I asked.

 

" What? Go out? Now? " I was shocked when she asked to go out with her now.

 

" Err.. I was.. I was a little bit busy now. Mianhae.." I lied.

 

' Mianhae Ah Hyo.. '

 

" I'll see you next time okay. Take care. I love you " I said then she end up the call.

 


Then I walked to Jan Di's and sit on the chair back.

 

" Wae? " She asked.

 

" Err..nothing..it was my friend.. " I lied.

 

" Oh okay. Hmm.. I've gotta hurry. Omma called just now. She want me to go straight to her cafe later " She said.

 

" Oh? Okay.. " I replied.

 

So we quickly finish up our food. As we have finished it, I sent her to her car.

 

" Drive carefully " I said.

 

" Neh. We'll meet again. Thanks for coming. Annyeong.. " She said.

 

" Neh, annyeong " I replied. Then she slowly closed the window and starts to drive the car.

 

As she have gone, I walked back to my house.

 

" Hahh.. " I sighed while walking.

 

" Mianhae jagiya.. " I mumbled while looking at the wallpaper of my phone. The photo of Ah Hyo and me. Now, I felt so guilty to her.

 

~ KRIS POV ~

 

I was at the club with Krystal. I have told her that I don't want to go but she still forced me. I don't have any choice beside just followed her.

 

" Hahhh... " I sighed. I just sit on the sofa there while watching at people there. I don't know where had Krystal go.

 

Suddenly a girl sat beside me and holded my hand. I just looked at her in weird.

 

" What's your problem ? " I asked her.

 

Then she laughed. I immediately take my hand back.

 

" Are you crazy? " I asked her in unsatissfied face.

 

" Hey cool.. I just wanna ask you to dance " She said while touched my thig.

 

" No thanks. I'm not in the mood right now. Can you leave? Now? " I asked her then pushed away her hand from my thig.

 

Suddenly Krystal come and push her body away from me. I was so shocked.

 

" Don't you dare touched my boyfriend. Go away ! " Krystal shouted to the girl.

 

" Mwo? He's your boyfriend? Arghh.. I don't believe it. A like.. you? Nonsense! " The girl replied then laughed.

 

" Hashh.. " I slowly move my body to the right to run away from there.

 

As I saw they both have start to fight, I quickly walk away from there and get out from the club.

 

" Hahh...what a mess! " I nagged while walking to my car.

 

Then I get into my car and starts the engine.

 

" I've to get out from here before the girls saw me " I mumbled then starts to drive the car.

 

Suddenly I remembered of Hye Kyu. I remembered her laughter, her voices, her face and everything about her.

 

" Hye Kyu-ahh.. please help me get out from this matters. I've got sick with it. I only want you.. " I mumbled while driving the car. I want Hye Kyu to be my girlfriend but I'm afraid she won't accept me. Moreover if she knew about Krystal.

 

' Harghh.. that .. maybe I have to left her. Left everything. Try to start a new life. A great one. With Hye Kyu. Hmm..for the first step.. maybe I should stop go to the club first. By that, I think everything will be perfect then '

 

" Hye Kyu-ahh.. I'll try to get you no matter what happen. Just wait for the new Kris.. " I mumbled then chuckled.

 

..........................

 

~ TAO P.O.V ~

 

I'm in the room right now. Sitting on the sofa while playing with the lock button of my phone. I'm so boring right now. I don't know what should I do right now. Soo Jung said she was a bit busy tonight so I can't call her. Then I asked Kris to take me out but he was with the girl.

 

" Hahh... " I sighed. " Soo Jung-ahh.. where are you..? What are you doing right now..? Have you eat..? I'm so boring here... " I mumbled.

 

Then I open the photo album in my phone and I looked at the picture of Soo Jung.

 

" Soo Jung-ahh.. how can I get you..? Actually I felt so jealoused with the others. They all seems happy. I know we are happy too. But.. I've been liking you.. I don't know how to express this feeling. Furthermore I don't know what you feel toward me. Hahh.. you've make me crazy.. " I talked to the picture.

 

" As you can speak, will you tell me that you like me too?
Will you tell me that you want me too? Will you? Hahh.. Soo Jung-ahh.. Faster. Tell me now.. I want to know it.. " I talked to it.

 

" Yah Tao-sshi! Are you crazy?! Pabo! Hashhh! " I yelled to myself while hitting my head.

 

' What had happened to me?! Hmm.. I think I have to tell her about this. What will she replied or else I think that can be handle later. The most important now she need to know my feeling toward her '

 

" Yeah... But... arghhh! How do I have to tell her?! Yah! I think I'll be crazy now " I yelled then closed my face with my palms.

 

...........................

 

~ XIUMIN P.O.V ~

 

I'm watching drama with my dongsaeng at the hall. Actually it have been so long I haven't spent time with him like this. I've been busy with my work and my friends lately.

 

" Hyung " He called me.

 

" Neh. Mwo? " I asked.

 

" Nothing. I just thinking on something " He said.

 

" About what? Do you have any problems? Tell me if you do " I said.

 

" Aniyeo.. it's not a problem " He replied.

 

" Then what? " I asked.

 

Then the drama in the television showed the love scene between a couple. They had a kissed. So I immediately closed his eyes.

 

" It's not good for you to see it " I said then laughed.

 

" Yah! It just a kiss! " He said then pushed away my hand. But then the scene have already over.

 

" Yah hyung! See?! I missed it! " He yelled at me.

 

" You should missed it anyway " I said then laughed.

 

" Hashh.. annoying " He said then glared at me.

 

" What did you want to tell me just now? " I asked him. Ignoring his acted.

 

" Hahh.. nothing " He replied.

 

" Are you sure....? " I teased.

 

" Fine! I just wanna know. Did you have a girlfriend? " He asked then grinned.

 

" Mwo? What sort of question is that?! It have nothing to do with you anyway " I said.

 

" Yah hyung-ahh. I'm your dongsaeng so I can know about it " He said.

 

" Yeah I know. But.. should I tell you? " I said then laughed.

 

" Fine! " He gave up.

 

" Hmm.. I don't have a girlfriend. But I have someone that I like. I don't know how can I tell her about that. I also don't know what was her feeling toward me " I admitted.

 

" Why don't you just tell her? If she say he don't like you then you can try more harder to make her like you. But if she do like you too then.. that's it " He said.

 

' I think it's true. Maybe I should tell her. But.. how? '

 

...................

 

~ LAY P.O.V ~

 

I was at the park alone. Walking and enjoying the night scenery there. It was so cold here.

 

As I walking suddenly I remembered something about the park. I got bumped with Yi Naa here before. It was a sweet moment that I won't forget for all of my life.

 

I walked to the bench when we sitted that day. She was in cold then I put my jacket on her body. Then I brought her to my favourite place. I was lifted her in a bridal style all the way. Then she cried in my arms. She expressed her feeling about her problems to me. I calmed her. It was the great moment that I had in my life. I never thought that I'll met such a nice girl like her. She was so different with another girl that I've met before.

 

" Hahh.. Yi Naa-sshi.. why are you keep me waiting like this? I think it easy if you just accept me. Why did you have to do like this? Is it a test? For you to see how deep was my love for you? Hahh... Jagiya.. " I mumbled.

 

" But.. it's okay.. I will always waiting for you.. and I wont stopped. I promise. I'll make sure you be mine one fine day. I'll make it happened " I mumbled.

 

Then I continue on walking while remembering my only one love, Shin Yi Naa.

 

...........................

 

~ SEHUN P.O.V ~

 

I was with Ha Rin now. We are walking in the streets while talking. She keep on telling me about her job. Actually I've been bored by listened it but I can't tell her to stop. Because she seems so happy when storying at me about that.

 

Then we decided to go to the cafe there as she told me that she want to sit and have a drink.

 

After we have made the order, we just sit there while looking at the views there.

 

" Hahh.. I wish I could always spent time with you like now " I said then touched her hand.

 

" Yeah. Me too " She replied then smiled.

 

" But I'm sorry because I've been busy with my job lately " She continued.

 

" Mwo? Gwenchana.. I got it.. I'm okay with it. As long as you will always be with me " I said.

 

" Hmm.. but if I win the contest and have to go? " She asked.

 

' Ha Rin-ahh, actually that was the thing that I always been worried. I never want to be far away from you. I always want you. To be by my sides. Spent the day with me. Listening your voices, looking at your face, hearing your laughter, feeling your touches, knowing your presence and everything. I never want to miss it. I wish I could stop you if you have to go, but.. will you stay? '

 

" Mwo? Sehun-sshi? Why are you staring at me like that? What's wrong? " She woke me.

 

" Err.. Mwo? A..aniyeo.. I.. I just wanna looked at your face. The one that I love.. " I said then sofly touched her cheek.

 

" Why are you acting weird tonight? What's wrong? Tell me " She asked worriedly then hold my hand that was on her cheek and slowly put it down.

 

" Aniyeo.. really.. Is it wrong if I want to look at yout face? " I said while making a puppy face.

 

Then she laughed. I just looked at her in weird.

 

" Mwo? Why are you laughing? Am I have done any jokes? " I asked.

 

" Nothing. It just.. you made me scared " She said.

 

" Scared? Wae? " I asked.

 

" The way you speak just now sounds like you want to go and leave me " She said. Her face changed. She looked sad.

 

" Jagiya... why would I want to go leave you? Nonsense. I would never leave you. It will be the worse thing that I ever do in my entire life " I explained then hold her hand tightly.

 

" Yakso? " She asked.

 

" Yakso.. Forever.. " I answered then take her hand and kiss it softly.

 

A while then, our menu arrived. So we enjoy our meal while talking happily.

 

.......................