Outing! ( 32 )

Unexpected Love With EXO

The boys and the girls are gathering at the cafe for having a breakfast together. But Soo Jung and Min Ah were not there yet.

 

 

" When will they be here? Or we'll be late " Tao said.

 

 

" I'll call Soo Jung now " Ah Ra said then  take out her phone from her handbag.

 

 

" Yah Soo Jung-ahh! What are you doing there? Come here now! How long must we waited for you guys? Hashh! " Ah Ra nagged.

 

 

" I'll give you five more minutes okay. Or else I'll go there by myself and drag you both here. Arasso?! " Ah Ra warned then end the call.

 

 

" Hahh.. " Ah Ra sighed then keep the phone back.

 

 

" Ah Ra-sshi, cool okay. Don't be like that. Just calm yourself. They'll be here shortly " Baekhyun tried to calm Ah Ra.

 

 

" Hahh.. Neh " Ah Ra said then smile.

 

 

" So.. How was the room? Nice? any problems? " Kai asked the girls.

 

 

" Aniyeo.. Everything is perfect! Gomawo.. " Ah Hyo replied then smile at Kai.

 

 

" Gomawo.. " The rest followed.

 

 

" Hahh.. I'm glad by hearing that.. " Kai said then look at Kris and smile.

 

 

A while then, Soo Jung and Min Byul enter the cafe in rush.

 

 

" Mianhae.. Mianhae.. We've forgot to set the alarm last night. Mianhaeyo.. " Min Byul said then bowed. Same goes with Soo Jung. Then they take their seats.

 

 

" Hashh.. Soo Jung-ahh! You did know that you're always wake up late right?! How can you forgot to set the alarm last night?? " Ah Ra asked in mad.

 

 

" Mianhae unnie.. I.. I.. I was so tired.. " Soo Jung apologized.

 

 

" Keep that again and I will make sure you won't join us in any activity next. Arasso?? " Ah Ra warned.

 

 

" Neh.. aigessimida.. " Soo Jung replied while nodding her head. Same with Min Byul.

 

 

The rest were just looking at Ah Ra acted and laughed.

 

 

" Okay. Chill guys. Now.. Let's eat.. We've got to go somewhere later " Suho said. Then they are enjoying the breakfast meal happily together.

 

 

As they have done eating, they go to the park nearby. It was so beautiful with so much flowers there. The views there was so colourful and nice.

 

 

Ha Rin and Sehun keep on taking pictures together with the flowers. Same goes with Ah Ra and Baekhyun. They were so happy.

 

 

While Soo Jung was with Min Byul and Min Ah. Tao, Chen and Chanyeol were just follow them from behind.

 

 

Suddenly while Soo Jung is standing close to the flowers, there is a butterfly landing on her shoulder. 

 

 

" Soo Jung-ahh! Look! The butterfly is on your shoulder. It so beautiful! " Min Byul said then look closer at the butterfly.

 

 

" Girls come look here! I'll take picture for you " Tao said while holding the camera and ready to snap it.

 

 

Then they move closer together while pointing at the butterfly. 

 

 

" Hana.. Dul.. Sit! " Tao counted then snapped the picture.

 

 

" One more, one more " Tao said.

 

 

Then they change their pose and look at the camera back.

 

 

" Okay done. So pretty are you " Tao praised.

 

 

" Err.. We.. or.. " Min Ah said then glanced at Soo Jung.

 

 

" Mwo? Yah Min Ah-sshi! " Soo Jung said then tried to hit Min Ah's arm. But suddenly the butterfly fly away as she moved her hand.

 

 

" Yah! You see that?! It was gone now " Soo Jung said with her sad face.

 

 

" Mian. I just want to make a joke " Min Ah said.

 

 

Then Soo Jung was just chuckled by looking at her.

 

 

" Aniyeo.. There's a lot of flowers here. I'm sure there will be a lot of butterflies too " Soo Jung said then smile.

 

 

Then they continue on walkin again.

 

 

Meanwhile, Ah Hyo and Kai are walking together followed by D.O and Ha Ra.

 

 

Suddenly they found flowers arranged in a heart shaped.

 
 
 
                   
       
 
 
 
 
" Ah Hyo-ahh.. Look. My heart " Kai said while pointing at the flowers.
 
 
 
 
" Chinca? Wow.. How can it be here? Flowers? " Ah Hyo teased then laughed.
 
 
 
 
" Yah I'm trying to be romantic as you want " Kai said with his sad face.
 
 
 
 
" I know.. I'm just kidding.. " Ah Hyo said then hold Kai's arm.
 
 
 
 
Ha Ra was just look at them and chuckled. But then she noticed that D.O wasn't there.
 
 
 
 
Suddenly she felt someone poke her shoulder from back.
 
 
 
 
But when she turn, she saw D.O is showing flowers in a container that was in heart shaped.
 
 
 
 
" Nice isn't it? " He asked.
 
 
 
 
" Hahh.. Yeah.. So.. Beautiful " Ha Ra said in fascinating by looking at the flowers.
 
 
 
 
" Err.. Can I have it? " Ha Ra asked while trying to hold it. But D.O immediately take it back.
 
 
 
 
" No. It wasn't for you. I'm just showing " D.O said with his innocent face.
 
 
 
 
" Mwo?! Fine! " Ha Ra said then turn away and walk. But then D.O grabbed her arm. Ha Ra turn back and look at D.O with her weird face.
 
 
 
 
" It's for you " D.O said then winked.
 
 
 
 
Ha Ra just smile and look away. She's blushing.
 
 
 
 
" Aww.. Don't blush.. Take it.. Or.. I will.. " D.O haven't finished his word yet but Ha Ra have immediately take the flowers.
 
 
 
 
" Hahh.. Yipputaa.. " Ha Ra said then smell it. " It smell was so nice.. I like it. Gomawo.. " She continued.
 
 
 
 
" I'm glad you like it.. " D.O said then smile.
 
 
 
 
Then they continue on walking back.
 
 
 
 
Luhan, Suho, Lay, Kris and Xiumin are walking with Ha Na, Hai Hee, Yi Naa, Hye Kyu and Tae Nii. They are enjoying the views there.
 
 
 
 
Then Luhan pick a Hydrangea and walk closer to Ha Na.
 
 
 
 
" Ha Na-sshi " He said as he handed it.
 
 
 
 
" Oh? For me? " Ha Na asked in shocked.
 
 
 
 
" Awww.. Luhan-sshi, you are so romantic " Hye Kyu said then smirking at Ha Na.
 
 
 
 
Ha Na was just touching her forehead in blushed.
 
 
 
 
" Don't want? " Luhan asked while looking at Ha Na's face.
 
 
 
 
" Err.. Neh. Gomawo.. " Ha Na said as she take the Hydrangea.
 
 
 
 
" I found it pretty like you today " Luhan said then walk away.
 
 
 
 
" Mwo? Err.. " Ha Na said then cover her face with her palm. She was getting more blush.
 
 
 
 
" Ha Na-sshi.. You're blushing! " Yi Naa said then laughed.
 
 
 
 
But then suddenly Suho, Lay, Kris and Xiumin walk to them and standing infront of them while hiding their hands at their back.
 
 
 
 
" Oh? Mwo yo? Wae? " Yi Naa asked while looking at Lay who was standing infront of her.
 
 
 
 
" Ha Na.. Dul.. Sit " Suho counted then they all immediately handed flowers for the girls.
 
 
 
 
" For you.. My Yi Naa.. " Lay said while showing her a Aster.
 
 
 
 
" Oh? Gomawo.. " Yi Naa said happily then take the flower.
 
 
 
 
" It suit with you " Lay said then winked.
 
 
 
 
Yi Naa starts to blush then.
 
 
 
 
While Suho is giving a white rose to Hai Hee.
 
 
 
 
" Omo. What's this? " Hai Hee asked in shocked.
 
 
 
 
" Flower of course. Why? You don't like it? " Suho asked in weird.
 
 
 
 
" A.. aniyeo.. It so.. Beautiful.. Gomawo.. " Hai Hee said as she took the white rose.
 
 
 
 
" Anything for my Bunny " Suho said then smile.
 
 
 
 
Hai Hee was just chuckled by hearing that.
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile Kris is giving a sunflower to Hye Kyu. 
 
 
 
 
" Special just for you... sweetheart "  Kris said then winked.
 
 
 
 
" Yah! " Hye Kyu said then hit Kris's arm. " Hmm.. Chinca? For.. me? " She continued.
 
 
 
 
" Yeah. Wae? " Kris asked.
 
 
 
 
" Gomawo.. " Hye Kyu said then want to take the flower but then Kris quickly take it.
 
 
 
 
" Mwo yo? " Hye Kyu asked in weird.
 
 
 
 
Then Kris lowered his body while showing his cheek and touch it. " Kiss " Kris teased.
 
 
 
 
" Oh?? Yah Kris-sshi! " Hye Kyu said then slap Kris's cheek softly.
 
 
 
 
Kris just laughed. Same with Hye Kyu. " I'm just kidding. Here, take it " Kris said as he have stopped laughing and passed the flower back.
 
 
 
 
Hye Kyu take it then smile at him.
 
 
 
 
While Xiumin is giving Tae Nii a Stock.
 
 
 
 
" For me? " Tae Nii asked in shocked.
 
 
 
 
" aniyeo.. I was planned on giving it to your sister " Xiumin teased then chuckled. " Of course it was for you.. Then who else? " He continued.
 
 
 
 
" Maybe.. Your girl? Who knows " Tae Nii said then chuckled.
 
 
 
 
" Aniyeo.. It's really for you.. Tae Nii-sshi " Xiumin said then smile.
 
 
 
 
" Gomawo.. It really beautiful.. " Tae Nii said as she took the flower.
 
 
 
 
" I'm glad you love it " Xiumin said.
 
 
 
 
 
Then they starts to walk back. They seems so happy. 
 
 
 
 
But then they all found human statues at the park. It were so unique but the statues are all in views.
 
 
 
 
" What's this?! Embarrassing one " Soo Jung said then walk away from there. Same goes with the girls. But the boys are keep enjoying looking at the statues. 
 
 
 
 
" I've never thought there would be someone who will made these all " Chanyeol said while looking at it.
 
 
 
 
Kai and Luhan keep on laughing by looking at the statues.
 
 
 
 
" Guys, khaja. It so.. disgusting " Suho said then walk..
 
 
 
 
" Yeah " Lay agreed then followed Suho. Same with Xiumin and Chen.
 
 
 
 
" Khaja khaja " Kai said in laugh while grabbing Chanyeol's arm and walk. 
 
 
 
 
While the girls are walking beside of the lakeside.
 
 
 
 
" Hahh.. I wish we could see all this often " Ah Ra said.
 
 
 
 
" Yeah.. The views here are all nice and so.. beautiful " Ha Rin said.
 
 
 
 
But then Ha Ra saw a couple riding a twin bicycle at the park.
 
 
 
 
" Hey look! " Ha Ra said while pointing at the couple.
 
 
 
 
" Wow.. " Ha Na said while looking at them.
 
 
 
 
" Guys the counter was there! " Soo Jung said while pointing at the counter that conduct the cycling at the park.
 
 
 
 
" Khaja " Ah Hyo said then walk to the counter.
 
 
 
As they have done on making the payment and choose their partner, they put on the safety tools and starts to ride it together.
 
 
 
 
While they are riding suddenly they bumped with the boys. 
 
 
 
 
" Annyeong... We're moving faster then you all now " Hai Hee said while cycling and leave the boys. The rest are teasing the boys too.
 
 
 
 
" We've to find the shop " Tao said.
 
 
 
 
Then they looks around to search for the cycling handler.
 
 
 
 
As they all have finished cycling, they gathered back to have a lunch together.
 
 
 
 
" Hahh.. I'm so tired.. " Xiumin said.
 
 
 
 
" Yeah.. It so hot too. I wish I could get a juice right now " Kris said.
 
 
 
 
" Be patience guys. As the meal have arrived, we can enjoy it happily " Hye Kyu said. 
 
 
 
 
A while then, the menu had arrived. So they enjoying the meal happily together.
 
 
 
 
After finished eating they just sit there while resting their body.
 
 
 
 
" So.. Where will we go next? " Ah Ra asked.
 
 
 
 
" Hmm.. Where did you want to go? " Baekhyun asked.
 
 
 
 
" How about the beach? While we are waiting for the sunset, we can play with the sand and the water there " Ah Ra said.
 
 
 
 
" Yeah. I found a way to go to the beach by the way " Yi Naa said.
 
 
 
 
" Chinca? So.. Let's go " Ha Ra said. Then they all pick their stuffs and move.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Here are the way " Yi Naa said while pointing at the stairs.
 
 
 
 
" Wow.. Yi Naa-sshi, when did you found it? " Min Byul asked.
 
 
 
 
" I was just walking here just now and I found it " Yi Naa said. Then they carefully walk down the stairs to go to the beach.
 
 
 
 
As they have reached at the beach, the girls immediately ran closer to the water. While the boys were just watching the girls acted.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I'm glad they like it " Kai said.
 
 
 
 
" Yeah. I'm happy knowing they are happy " Suho said.
 
 
 
 
" I hope we can continue make them happy like this. Forever " Sehun said.
 
 
 
 
" I hope so " Lay said.
 
 
 
 
" Let's play the water with them " Tao said then walk to the girls. Same goes with the boys.
 
 
 
 
As the time past faster. Now they are enjoying the sunset views. They are standing in a line while facing the beach and look at the beautiful colour of the sunset. Everyone with their partners. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Hahh.. So beautiful! " Ha Rin said while looking at the sky. 
 
 
 
 
" Like my love for you " Sehun whispered at her ear.
 
 
 
 
" Mwo? " Ha Rin asked in shocked then chuckled.
 
 
 
 
" Neh. I know.. " Ha Rin said then hold Sehun's hand.
 
 
 
 
" Soo Jung-ahh. Can you see my face at the sky? I'm looking at you now  " Tao said then chuckled.
 
 
 
 
" Mwo? Your face? Hmm.. No. You're beside me, why would your face will be that far? " Soo Jung said then laughed.
 
 
 
 
" Okay fine " Tao said. Soo Jung just laughed by hearing what have Tao said.
 
 
 
 
" Ah Hyo-ahh.. Although the sunset was so beautiful but.. I won't let our love be like that " Kai said slowly at Ah Hyo's ear.
 
 
 
 
" Mwo? Wae? " Ah Hyo asked in weird.
 
 
 
 
" The sunrise will only be in the dawn and the sunset will only be in the twilight. It was two different thing although it both are same in physical attraction. If our love be like that means, our love changes in a time and time but remain pretty. I don't want that. All I want is a perfect love with you. No measure time with you, it will be beautiful enough " Kai said then smile at Ah Hyo.
 
 
 
 
" Wow.. " Ah Hyo was fascinated with words that have been expressed by Kai.
 
 
 
 
" Get what I mean? " Kai asked.
 
 
 
 
" Yeah. I got it. Gomawo.. " Ah Hyo said then hug Kai's waist.
 
 
 
A while then the boys move to stand infront of their partner.
 
 
 
 
The girls just look at the boys in weird.
 
 
 
 
" Tao-sshi? " Soo Jung asked in weird.
 
 
 
 
Then they slowly get down in their knees and lending their right palms.
 
 
 
 
The girls just look at the boys acted in weird and shocked.
 
 
 
 
" Will you be in my precious night by having a dinner with me tonight?  " They asked it together.
 
 
 
 
The girls are so shock by hearing that. They were just looking at their partner in shocked.
 
 
 
 
It have been in minutes but the girls are still keep silent while looking at he boys.
 
 
 
 
But then suddenly Ha Rin put her hand on Sehun's palm. " Yes, I do " Ha Rin said then smile. Sehun was just smile by looking at her. Then he get up and hug Ha Rin tightly. 
 
 
 
 
" I know you would accept it " Sehun said in the hug.
 
 
 
 
Then Ah Hyo slowly put her hand on Kai's arm and said. " Of course I will jagiya " Then Kai get up and hold both of her hands.
 
 
 
 
" Gomawo " Kai said then slowly kiss one of Ah Hyo's hand.
 
 
 
 
" Yes I will. My prince " Ah Ra said. Then Baekhyun get up and hug Ah Ra. " Gomawo.. " He said in the hug.
 
 
 
 
" Err.. Yes.. I will " Ha Na said in shy while slowly put her hand on Luhan's palm.
 
 
 
 
Then Luhan slowly get up and softly kiss Ha Na's hand.
 
 
 
 
" Hmm.. If I said no, what will you do? " Hye Kyu teased Kris.
 
 
 
 
" I will jump of the cliff for suicide " Kris said then chuckled.
 
 
 
 
" Oh? Chinca? Okay I will " Hye Kyu said then immediately put her hand on Kris's palm.
 
 
 
 
 
" Gomawo, Hye Kyu-sshi " Kris said while slowly get up and kiss Hye Kyu's hand.
 
 
 
 
" Nerdy-ahh.. another surprised? " Hai Hee asked then chuckled.
 
 
 
 
" Will you? " Suho asked then smile.
 
 
 
 
" I think there's no word I can say now beside yes I will " Hai Hee said then slowly put her hand of Suho's palm while smiling.
 
 
 
 
" Bunny-ahh, gomawo.. " Suho said then slowly take Hai Hee's both hand and hold it softly. 
 
 
 
 
" Lay-sshi.. another action? " Yi Naa asked then chuckled.
 
 
 
 
" I'm acted romantic now.. Do you like it? " Lay asked then chuckled.
 
 
 
 
" Hmm.. Yeah. I think so.. But.. do I have to accept it? " Yi Naa teased.
 
 
 
 
" It's okay if you don't want. I'll still waiting for you " Lay said then slowly get up.
 
 
 
 
 
" Yah Lay-sshi. Who said that I don't want? " Yi Naa asked in weird. Then she smile at Lay.
 
 
 
 
" Chinca?? " Lay asked in happy. "Gomawo! " He thanked then grabbed Yi Naa's hand.
 
 
 
 
" So? " D.O asked Ha Ra.
 
 
 
 
" Hmm.. " Ha Ra is still thinking.
 
 
 
 
" yah I've feel tired by staying like this " D.O nagged.
 
 
 
 
" Yah can't you give me time to think? If you acted like this, I think it's better if  I just have a dinner alone tonight " Ha Ra said then look away.
 
 
 
 
" Oh? Okay okay. Mianhae.. Please... " D.O persuaded Ha Ra.
 
 
 
 
 
Ha Ra just chuckled by looking at D.O.
 
 
 
 
" Yeah I will " Ha Ra answered then slowly put her hand on D.O's palm.
 
 
 
 
" Gomawo.. " D.O said while Ha Ra's hand softly.
 
 
 
 
" Yes I will honey " Min Ah said then put her hand on Chanyeol's palm. As Chanyeol have get up, he immediately hug Min Ah. " Gomawo.. " He said.
 
 
 
 
" Will you? " Chen asked Min Byul.
 
 
 
 
" I..I..I.. " Min Byul was stuttered. 
 
 
 
 
" Hmm.. " Chen is still waiting for Min Byul answer.
 
 
 
 
" Err.." Min Byul was speechless. " Yes? " Min Byul said in shy. 
 
 
 
 
Then Chen slowly hold Min Byul's hand softly while get up.
 
 
 
 
" Thank you.. " He said then smile.
 
 
 
 
" I will but.. It's not my fault if your girls be mad at you okay " Tae Nii said then chuckled.
 
 
 
 
" Don't worry " Xiumin said then chuckled too. Then Tae Nii slowly put her hand on Xiumin's palm in shy.
 
 
 
 
" Gomawo.. " Xiumin said.
 
 
 
 
Now, only Soo Jung that still haven't give the answer to Tao. But Tao still waiting.
 
 
 
 
" No " Soo Jung suddenly replied.
 
 
 
 
" Oh? Mwo? " Tao asked in shocked.
 
 
 
 
" I said no " Soo Jung said with her serious face.
 
 
 
 
Kris and Hye Kyu who were standing beside them just look at them in weird.
 
 
 
 
Then Tao slowly get up while trying to act cool.
 
 
 
 
" Mianhae.. " Soo Jung said in guilty.
 
 
 
 
" It's okay.. But.. are you.. serious? " Tao asked.
 
 
 
 
Soo Jung just smile. Then Tao smile back. " Arasso.. " He said.
 
 
 
 
" Soo Jung-ahh.." Hye Kyu poke Soo Jung.
 
 
 
 
" Let's go back. Seems the day was getting dark now " Soo Jung said then walk. 
 
 
 
 
Tao just followed her. 
 
 
 
 
" Guys khaja. It's getting dark " Kris said to the others. While Hye Kyu is walking with Soo Jung.
 
 
 
 
" Why did you rejected him? " Hye Kyu asked while walking.
 
 
 
 
" I.. I don't know.. I.. I'm confused " Soo jung replied. Tao who saw Hye Kyu and Soo Jung walk together, slower his walk to give them some privacy.
 
 
 
 
" Are you okay? " Kris asked as he get to walk beside Tao.
 
 
 
 
" Yeah. Cool. I'm okay " Tao answered then smile.
 
 
 
 
..............................