The Last Day of School ( 26 )

Unexpected Love With EXO

 

 


>>>> FAST FORWARD <<<<

 

The girls and the boys are sitting under the tree in the recess time.

 

They are enjoying their last day of school before the summer holiday.

 

" Hah... I'm gonna miss all this.. " Kai said in sad tone.

 

" Yeah.. " Tao agreed then look at Soo Jung.

 

" What? " Soo Jung asked with the weird expression on her face.

 

" Aren't you gonna miss me? " Tao asked while making a puppy face.

 

" What? Miss? You? Erghh " Soo Jung said then make a disgusted look to Tao.

 

The others were just laughing by looking at them.

 

" Hmm.. I've an idea! " Suho suddenly said cheerfully.

 

Hai Hee who is sitting beside him immediately look at him with the shock expression on her face and rubbing her chest.

 

" You've surprised me " Hai Hee said while still rubbing her chest.

 

" Mian. Are you okay? " Suho asked worriedly.

 

" Yeah. Just please don't do like that again. I felt like my heart want to come out just now " Hai Hee said then chuckled.

 

" Neh. Mianhae " Suho said.

 

" So.. what is it hyung? " Baekhyun asked.

 

" How about.. we go for a vacation? " Suho asked.

 

" Wow! Hyung! Great! I agreed " Kai said happily.

 

" Yeah. Me too " Lay said.

 

" Hmm.. So.. Who agreed, lift up your hand please " Suho said while lifting his hand.

 

All the boys are lifting their hands but the girls just keep glancing with each other.

 

" Err.. We? " Hai Hee asked while glancing at Ah Hyo and Yi Naa.

 

" Y.. eah.. We? " Ah Hyo asked then look at Kai.

 

" Yes we. Wae? Is there any problem with that? " Suho asked.

 

" Are you serious? We? Go for a vacation? Boys? " Soo Jung asked.

 

" Yah! Soo Jung-ahh. What's wrong? We just want to have fun right? " Tao asked then smile at Soo Jung.

 

" Err.. I.. I don't know.. " Soo Jung replied while glancing at Ah Ra.

 

" Ah Hyo-ahh... would you like to join us? Please.... " Kai said while making his cute face to Ah Hyo.

 

" Err...... " Ah Hyo was speechless.

 

" Ah Ra? " Baekhyun is still waiting for Ah Ra's answer.

 

" Err...... I.. I'm not sure... " Ah Ra said then look at Soo Jung.

 

" Ha Rin-ahh... Can you? Please dear.. " Sehun persuaded Ha Rin while touching her hand.

 

Ha Rin was just smile and look at Hai Hee.

 

" Give us time to think. Okay? " Hai Hee said.

 

" Hmm.. Before next week ? " Suho asked.

 

" Yeah.. sure " Hai Hee said.

 

A while then the bells rang. So they all pick up their stuff and make their way to the class.

 

While walking, Lay asked Yi Naa about the plan.

 

" Will you go? " Lay asked.

 

" Hm.. I'm not sure.. we've decided to give our decision before next week right? So.. just wait okay " Yi Naa said then touch Lay's shoulder.

 

" Hm.. Neh.. " Lay replied with his sad face.

 

The others are keep walking to their class together.

 

Suddenly while they are walking, they heard an announcement. They have to gather at the school hall. So they walk to the school hall together.

 

As they have enter the school hall, they have to separate away as they have to be in their line.

 

A while then, the Headminister came in.

 

As they all have greeted the Headminister and the teachers, they all take their seat back and focus on the assembly.

 

" Students, as you all know, today was your last day of  school. Because starting on tomorrow, you will be in your summer holidays. So I did like to say happy holidays to all of you! " The Headminister give a speech then all the students and the teachers in the school hall clapping their hands.

 

" Always take care of yourself. We'll meet in the new semester. Thank you " He finished his speech and sit on his seat back.

 

Then Mrs. Suzy take her turn to give some speech.

 

" Okay students. Listen carefully. All of the teachers and I have made a plan. We've decided to take all of you to go for a vacation. We'll go to Anmyeondo Island " Then all of the students cheer happily while clapping their hands.

 

" We'll go the next two weeks. For those who want to join this vacation please get the form from me. Arasso? " She continued.

 

" Neh! " The students noded.

 

Meanwhile,  D.O poked Suho and asked. " Hyung. How was the plan then? "

 

" Molla. Hmm " Suho replied while shaking his head repeatedly from side to side.

 

" Hyung! I got an idea! " Luhan suddenly interrupted.

 

" What is it?! " D.O and Suho asked immediately.

 

...........

 

" So.. how? " Yi Naa asked her friends while they are walking back to their class as the assembly has over.

 

" Hmm.. I don't know " Ah Ra replied.

 

" I think better we just follow the school plan and ask the boys too. I think it will be great " Ah Hyo expressed her opinion.

 

" Hmm.. Pretty good " Ah Ra said.

 

" Yeah right? I think it was a good idea too " Yi Naa agreed.

 

" So.. deal? " Ah Hyo asked.

 

" Deal! " They agreed together.

 

" Err.. Girls? " Hai Hee suddenly said.

 

" Hai Hee-ahh? Wae? " Ha Ra asked in weird.

 

" Err.. Do you really want to go back to class? " Hai Hee asked then grinned.

 

" Oh? Mwo? Yes of course. Wae? " Soo Jung asked with the weird expression on her face.

 

" I think I know what did she mean by that " Ha Na said then smirked at Hai Hee.

 

" What? " Ha Rin asked.

 

The others still waiting for Hai Hee and Ha Na to explain.

 

" Rooftop? " Hai Hee asked while grinning.

 

" You mean.. Skip.. the.. class?? " Yi Naa asked curiously.

 

Hai Hee and Ha Na immediately laugh.

 

" So.. Clever! Daebak Yi Naa-sshi! " Ha Na said while rubbing Yi Naa's head.

 

" Yah! Hai Hee-ahh, where did you learned that habit? " Soo Jung said then hit Hai Hee's back.

 

" Ha Na-sshi taught me " Hai Hee said while smirking at Ha Na then quickly ran up the stairs to go to the rooftop.

 

" Yah! Hai Hee-ahh! Come here! pabo yah! " Ha Na shouted then ran after Hai Hee.

 

The others were just laughing by looking at Hai Hee and Ha Na.

 

" Khaja " Ah Ra said then walked up the stairs. The rest were followed too.

 

As they reached at the rooftop, they saw Hai Hee has already laid on the floor while Ah Hyo is sitting on her body.

 

" How old are them? " Soo Jung asked then laughed.

 

" 5 maybe? " Min Byul said then laughed. The others were laughed too.

 

" Yah! Enough! " Suddenly Hai Hee shouted then pushed Ha Na aside.

 

" Ouchh! Yah! " Ha Na said angrily as she have fell beside of Hai Hee.

 

" You've ruined my Uniform! " Hai Hee said while cleaning her school uniform.

 

" Am I care? " Ha Na said then laughed.

 

" Girls! Enough! Come here! " Yi Naa shouted while waving her hand.

 

Then they both walked towards the rest which are standing at the edge of the rooftop.

 

" Hah... I'm gonna miss this place " Ah Ra said while enjoying the views there.

 

The others also enjoying the views together.

 

" Girls? " Ha Rin suddenly called them while still looking at the views there.

 

" Mwo? " Ha Ra asked.

 

" Don't you feel different now? " Ha Rin continued.

 

" Different? " Ha Ra asked in weird.

 

" What do you mean? " Hye Kyu asked.

 

" Hmm.. Nothing. I just.. I just felt something new in myself. Yeah you know.. Sehun-sshi.. " Ha Rin said in shy.

 

" Did you mean.. we've been more closer with them..? I mean.. boys? " Ah Hyo asked.

 

" Yeah. Seems like we were in a different world now " Ha Rin said.

 

" Hmm.. You're right. I felt something new in myself too. Especially when I was with Baekkie-sshi " Ah Ra expressed her feeling.

 

" Don't you guys feel the same like we had? " Ha Rin asked while looking at the others.

 

" Hmm.. I don't know.. I'm not sure with my feeling toward D.O-sshi " Ha Ra said.

 

" Me too " Soo Jung agreed with Ha Ra.

 

" But.. He made my day be more bright when he was with me " Ha Ra said then chuckled.

 

" Hahh.. " Ha Na suddenly sighed.

 

" Ha Na-sshi? wae? " Ah Ra asked in weird.

 

" Actually.. I'm still waiting for the boy to show himself. But in the same time, I think I have fell in love with Luhan-sshi.. I..I don't know.. " Ha Na said in her frustrated voice.

 

" But.. I think Luhan-sshi like you " Yi Naa said.

 

" Mwo? Ani. Nonsense. He told me that he already have someone he loved " Ha Na said with the sad expression on her face.

 

" Chinca?? " Yi Naa asked in shocked. The others were also stared at Ha Na in shocked.

 

Ha Na just keep silent while enjoying the views.

 

" Yi Naa-ahh. Is it true you're still not sure of your feelings toward Lay-sshi? " Min Ah suddenly asked.

 

" Oh? Hmm.. Neh " Yi Naa replied.

 

" Wae yo? " Min Byul asked.

 

" I don't know.. I'm afraid that he will leave me.. " Yi Naa said.

 

" So.. You did love him? " Min Byul asked again.

 

" Hmm.. I.. I think so.. But I'm afraid.. " Yi Naa answered.

 

" But he love you right? " Min Ah asked.

 

" How.. how did you know? " Yi Naa asked in weird.

 

" Err.. Chanyeol-sshi told me. Mianhae " Min Ah said.

 

" Gwenchana. I don't mind " Yi Naa said.

 

" Yi Naa-sshi, I think if he loved you, he won't leave you. Believe me " Ah Ra said while touching Yi Naa's shoulder.

 

" Hahh.. I don't know.. " Yi Naa said then put her head down.

 

" Just take your time okay " Ah Hyo said then smile at Yi Naa.

 

" You? " Ha Ra asked Ah Hyo.

 

" Mwo? Me? Wae? " Ah Hyo asked back.

 

" How was your relationship with Kai-sshi? " Ha Ra asked.

 

" Nothing. We're fine.. " Ah Hyo said while giving them a fake smile.

 

" Yah Ah Hyo-ahh. Tell us. What's wrong? " Soo Jung asked in concerned.

 

" Nothing.. Really " Ah Hyo said then look at the floor.

 

" Is it about his ex-girlfriend again? " Soo Jung asked.

 

" Hmm.. Fine. Hahh.. I think so.. " Ah Hyo finally admitted.

 

" Wae? " Ha Rin asked worriedly.

 

" I think.. he still.. he still love that girl " Ah Hyo said in her sad tone.

 

" Mwo? How did you know? " Yi Naa asked.

 

" I saw him wore the bracelet that the girl gave " Ah Hyo explained.

 

" He told you about the bracelet? " Min Byul asked.

 

" Aniyeo. I saw something written on the bracelet. J Love J " Ah Hyo said.

 

They all just look at Ah Hyo. Speechless.

 

" But I saw it just once " Ah Hyo replied.

 

" Hmm.. That's good. I hope he will forget about the girl soon " Hai Hee said trying to calm AH Hyo.

 

" But did you know anything about the girl? " Hai Hee continued.

 

" No. He refused to tell me about it " Ah Hyo answered.

 

" Maybe he doesn't want to make you sad " Hye Kyu said.

 

" Yeah. I think so " Ah Hyo agreed.

 

" Hmm.. Soo Jung-ahh. Don't you like Tao-sshi? " Ah Hyo suddenly asked then grinned.

 

" Mwo? Yah! " Soo Jung said angrily.

 

" Actually he do like Tao-sshi " Ah Ra said then chuckled.

 

" Yah! Nonsense! " Soo Jung said then hit Ah Ra's arm.

 

" Just tell me. We'll keep it as a secret " Hai Hee said then winked at Soo Jung.

 

" Stop talking nonsense girls " Soo Jung said with her annoying face.

 

" Fine " Hai Hee said then look away.

 

" You? Hai Hee-sshi?? " Ha Rin asked.

 

" Me? Hmm.. Nothing.. We're still like this " Hai Hee replied.

 

" Friends? " Ha Rin asked.

 

" Yeah. Friends " Hai Hee said.

 

" You.. You don't like him? " Ha Rin asked again.

 

" I'm.. not sure.. " Hai Hee said in shy.

 

" I knew you like him " Ha Na said then smirked.

 

" Yah! Shut up your mouth dude " Hai Hee said while give a sharp glance to Ha Na.

 

" But.. apparently, the boys have changed ourself right? Remember our motto? " Ha Ra asked.

 

" Yeah " Yi Naa noded.

 

" No man no try. Be a woman with no cry " They said together then laughed.

 

" I miss that " Soo Jung said as they have stop laughing.

 

Then they continue on chatting and joking there until the school period end.