The Plan Was Over ( 25 )

Unexpected Love With EXO


>>>>> FAST FOWARD <<<<<<

 

The bells rang showed the school period was over.

 

Sehun and his friends are gathering at the car park.

 

" This evening? Deal? " Suho asked them.

 

" Yeah. At 5. At the cafe " Kris said.

 

" Okay. We'll meet there " Lay said while nodding his head. Same goes with the others.

 

j" Baekkie, you want me to fetch you or you want to go by yourself?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

 

" It's okay. I'll drive by myself " Baekhyun replied.

 

" Great. We'll meet there. Don't be late " Suho said to them.

 

" Lu Han-sshi, don't forget to tell them about this " sehun remind Lu Han.

 

" Neh " He noded.

 

Then they all went back to their houses.

 


>>>>> FAST FORWARD <<<<<<

 


They are sitting at the cafe while waiting for Ricky and the boys come.

 

" Where are they? Hahh... " Lay mumbled while looking at his watch.

 

" They will be here shortly " Lu Han convinced Lay and the others.

 

A while then, they saw the boys park their car at the parking lot.

 

" Yeah " Kai said then smirked at D.O.

 

" Kai-sshi, behave yourself. Don't get to harsh " Suho warned Kai.

 

" Yah I know I know. Don't worry " Kai said while showing his calm face.

 

While the others just looking at the boys who are walking towards them.

 

" Hey. Annyeong. Long time no see huh " L.Joe said as they all have reached at the table.

 

" Have a sit please " Kris said.

 

" My pleasure " Ricky said while grinning then take a seat on the chair there. Same goes with his friends.

 

" So.. What's up? Any news? " Niel asked then smirked.

 

" Want to have some drinks? I will take the orders for you " Baekhyun asked nicely.

 

" Mwo? Oh it's okay. We are in hurry. Mian " L.Joe answered.

 

" Okay " Baekhyun said.

 

" So.. I just want to ask. What have you guys done to Ricky's face? " Chunji asked with his serious face while looking at Lu Han with his sharp glance.

 

Lu Han looked at Chunji back then looked at Ricky.

 

" Ricky? Wae? You aren't told them about that? " Lu Han asked Ricky.

 

The boys just keep staring at Lu Han with their serious face for a while.

 

But then Ricky laughed. " I just want you to tell them by yourself " Ricky said then smirked.

 

" What have we missed? " Niel asked while looking at Kai.

 

" Let's talk about it now " Kris said.

 

Kai just stared at Niel with his serious face but then D.O touch Kai's shoulder as asking him to calm.

 

" We want to cancel the plan " Sehun said spontaneously.

 

The boys were just stared at Sehun with their shocked face except for Ricky.

 

" Like I thought " Ricky said then grinned.

 

" Mwo? What are you talking about? " C.A.P asked in shocked while staring at Sehun.

 

" Wae? " Niel asked.

 

Kai was just about to say something but D.O quickly stopped him by holding his arm.

 

" What? What is it Kai? D.O-sshi? What's wrong? " Chang Jo asked in weird.

 

" Guys. Let me explained " Chanyeol said.

 

" Yeah sure. We'll be glad to hear it " C.A.P replied while looking at Chanyeol.

 

" Hmm.. We are sorry. We can't continue the game. We don't want to do it " Chanyeol said.

 

" Wae? Is there any problem with that? Can you explain it more? " Chunji asked.

 

" Is there any relation with.. love? " L.Joe asked while staring at Chanyeol.

 

" Yeah " Kris suddenly said.

 

" It was all because of love " Kris continued.

 

Suddenly L.Joe and the boys laughed.

 

" Is there any problem with it? " Lay asked curiously.

 

" Yes " C.A.P answered as they all have stopped laughing.

 

" Wae? " Tao asked.

 

" Are you guys have forgot about what have we told you about the incident? " C.A.P continued.

 

" Just let by gone be by gone guys " Tao said calmly.

 

Ricky suddenly laughs. " Like I said right? " He asked Chunji who is siting beside him.

 

" So you guys wanted to cancel the plan because of the girls? " Chunji asked with his serious face.

 

" Ani. It was us who want to cancel it. Nothing to do with them " Lay replied.

 

" Did the girls know you love them? " Chang Jo asked.

 

" yes. They knew it " Kai lied.

 

" Did they loved you back? " Chang Jo asked again.

 

" Yes " Tao lied.

 

" Okay then. Guys. I think we just have to let them be happy with the girls as they have fell in love with them " L.Joe said while looking at his friends.

 

" What? You mean, just let them be?? " Ricky asked in shocked by what have L.Joe said. Niel, Chunji, C.A.P and Chang Jo just looking at L.Joe.

 

" Yes " L.Joe replied while giving Ricky a sharp glance. Then he look at Suho.

 

" Have fun. Sorry for Ricky's behaviour. We've got to go. Enjoy your day " He said then stand up and walks away.

 

Same goes with Ricky, C.A.P, Chunji, Chang Jo and Niel.

 

But then suddenly Ricky turn to face the boys back.

 

" Have fun. We'll meet again " He said while grinning. Then he continue walking.

 

" What did he mean by that? " D.O asked in weird.

 

" Don't worry. Just take care of your girls " Tao convinced him.

 

" But if they do something when they wasn't with us? Especially Ha Rin. You guys do know that she always went for her photoshoot right? " Sehun asked worriedly.

 

" Don't worry I think they won't go that far " Suho convinced him.

 

" Yeah. I'm sure. Protect them as you could " Kris said.

 

" I think we just have to be carefull with the boys. Always watch their movement " Lay said.

 

" Yeah.. I think so.. " Baekhyun agreed.

 

" Whatever it is, I will always protect my Soo Jung. If it's not about love, then I will do it because of friend. But.. if there's anyone
who still want to disturb her, go ahead. I'm sure Soo Jung will kill they first " Tao said then laughed.

 

" My Ah Hyo will always be with me. She's mine. She's my heart. I will do anything to make her safe " Kai said then chuckled.

 

" No one can touch my Min Ah " Chanyeol said.

 

" Err.. " Suho look down while rubbing the back of his neck. " Hai Hee-ahh. Don't worry. I'll protect you with all my strength. You are my only one Bunny "
He said in shy.

 

" Yah hyung! Don't have to feel shy with your feelings " Chanyeol said then laugh.

 

" You are mine.. Ah Ra.. Baekkie here to protect you " Baekhyun said while looking at Ah Ra's photo in his phone's wallpaper.

 

" I rather die than knowing you are hurt, Miki.. " Chen said. " Never let you cry anymore.. " He continued.

 

" I know she's cute. But if there's anyone who dare touch her, I'll make the person regret " Kris said then chuckled.

 

" Don't you dare stared at my Ha Rin or you'll die " Sehun said with his serious face.

 

" Hey lose that face dude. You looks funny " Lu Han said then laugh.

 

" Yah! " Sehun said then hit Lu Han's arm.

 

" Touch her and I'll kill you. Tae nii is mine " Xiumin said.

 

" I'll make her mine. So don't you ever dream on having her. Yi Naa's mine. Only me " Lay said the grinned.

 

" Ha Na.. Ha Na.. Ha Na.. Guys, please tell people around to not look or touch the girl. Face me if they still want to do it " Lu Han said then chuckled.

 

" I did it! " Lu Han said then laugh while looking at Sehun. They all just laugh by looking at Lu Han.

 

" I'll make sure there's no one can ever hurt you even look at you.. You are mine.. Ha Ra.." D.O said then smile at Kai.

 

" How? " he asked then grinned.

 

They all just laugh by looking at D.O's face. " Awesome " Kai said while rubbing D.O's hair.

 

Then they all just stay at the cafe together while talking and joking with each other.

 


.....................