The Mission ( 3 )

Unexpected Love With EXO

The boys was hang out with their best friends at the shopping complex at the evening. They are C.A.P, Chunji, Ricky, Changju, Niel and L. Joe.

 

" Hey guys, how was your first day in your new school?" Chunji asked the boys.

 

" Well. Not so bad" Suho said with his boring face.

 

" Hyung, are you sure? I'm very happy today" Kai said.

 

" Its because of you keeps playing with the girls" Tao said.

 

" Haha. Same to you right?" Kai replied while hitting Tao's back.

 

" Hyung, he's hitting my back" Tao said to Kris.

 

" Tao keeps you're childish away okay. You've grows older now" C.A.P said to Tao.

 

The rest just laughing looking at Tao's behaviour.

 

"Yah! Shut your mouth dude. Or i will be the one who will shut it" Tao said.

 

" Bro, cool. Chillax. I'm kidding okay" C.A.P said while smiling at Tao.

 

" Kidding yourself" Tao replied.

 

" Hey guys pleased. Don't fight. Have a nice talks okay" Lu Han said.

 

" Don't want to share with us about your new school? I mean our old school. Is it fun? I've been missing the school so much" Ricky said. Actually, Ricky and his friends have been studying at their school before. But they all have been move out for some reasons last year.

 

" Nothing's more interesting than entertaining the girls there" Kris said then chuckled.

 

" So naughty are you hyung" Baekhyun said to Kris.

 

" But guys. We've been meeting with a group of girls there. They all seems different with the others. Do you know about them?" Chen asked.

 

" Which girl are you talking about?" Niel asked.

 

" Thats the group of girls which are not interested in boys. All i know is, they're hot in the school" Xiumin said.

 

" Did you means the 12 pretty girls that always keep theirself away from the other students?" Chunji asked.

 

" I guess it yes" D.O said. " What's wrong with them actually?" He continued.

 

All of them seems like shocked from what have D.O and his friends said. Then they all was silent and keep looking at each other.

 

"What? Did we have said something wrong?" Suho asked.

 

"Yeah. What's wrong with your faces?" Tao asked while looking at their faces one by one.

 

"Err.. What's wrong with the girls?" All of sudden, Niel asked them with his curious looks.

 

" Nothing. We all just planning on knowing them. Is there anything wrong?" Chanyeol asked.

 

" Guys wait" Baekhyun said before continuing his phrase. " Are you the boys that have been kicked out from the school because of them?" He asked curiously.

 

All of the boys keep glancing at each other for along time.

 

Until C.A.P starts to say. " Seems like you all have to know something" He said.

 

" Just continue it. Don't make me waited" Lu Han said.

 

"Okay. Yeah, you're right. We're the boys that have been chased out because of the damn girls" Changju said while making his anger face.

 

" But why? What did they do?" Sehun asked.

 

" Actually. We all just want to be their friends. But maybe they think that we want to flirt them. One day, while we all were hanged in the class, a discipline teacher called us. We all had been asked to follow him to see the principals. Then, we were told that we will be sent out of the school. We all shocked from what had we heard. Then the teacher said that the girls make a reported to him, saying that we all are trying to them. But we did'nt. We'll never do such things to girls although we are so naughty. You guys know it right? I don't know why would they have to do like that to us. We all have been nice with them but this is what they give back" Ricky told them about their story with the girls.

 

"What? Are you joking us?" Sehun asked with his shocked face.

 

"Impossible" Lu Han said while shooking his head showed he's not believe that.

 

" Are you guys think that we were lying? Guys. We are friends right? How come we want to tell you a fake story" C.A.P said.

 

" No. We do trust you. We just... Harhh. I don't know" Kai said while making his frust face.

 

" But why did they have to do like that? I'm wonder why" Kris said and frowns.

 

" Harghh! This makes me crazy. Soo Jung-ahh. Why are you do that to my friends." Tao said and closing his face with his palms.

 

" I've never expected that they will do such damn thing" Chanyeol said.

 

Suho was just silence out of shocked.

 

" I'm thinking somethings" Changju said. "Hey can you guys help us?" He continued.

 

" With what?" Kris asked curiously.

 

" Can you do something for us. Just for backing up your friends" He said.

 

" Like what?" D.O asked.

 

Then Changju was glancing at Niel while grinning.

 

Then he's whispering something to the boys.

 

"What?!!" All the boys are shouting out of shocked. Except for Changju, Niel, Ricky, C.A.P, Chunji and L.Joe.

 

"Are you crazy? I'm not that bad okay" Suho said with his anger looks.

 

" Yeah. Are you guys have out of your minds?!" D.O said as shouting.

 

" That's really cruel! " Lu han protested.

 

" Hey cool guys. Why do you have to feel angry like that? Are you liking the girls?" L. Joe asked.

 

" We are not physically like them, but we just want to be friends with them" Chen said.

 

Lay, Lu Han, Xiumin and Tao was shaking their heads showing that they are agreed with Chen.

 

" We are not that type of er, guys" Kai said.

 

" But please. Just for us. Your friends. We all begging you" Chunji said with a look of hope.

 

" I don't think that i can" D.O said.

 

" Yeah. Same to me" Suho agreed with D.O.

 

" Just for this one. Please" Chunji said again.

 

Then the boys were exchanging their looks with each other.

 

" Hmm. Okay then. We'll do it" Kris said as agreeing with them.

 

The rest were just give them a small smile to the boys.

 

" Chinca?? Gomawo gomawo! " Ricky thanked them happily.

 

After they have finished talkings, then they all go back to their homes.