~ Hye Kyu & Kris ~ ( 14 )

Unexpected Love With EXO
~ HYE KYU P.O.V ~
 
 
 
I'm still waiting for Yi Naa to fetch me. She's supposed to be here now. It's almost 8:15 but she still have'nt arrived yet. I'm wondering where is she.
 
 
 
A few minutes later, I hear engine sounds in front of my house. I quickly walk out of the door and look at the car. 
 
 
 
" Is it Yi Naa? Nissan? Since when is she riding that car? " I mumbled while still staring at the car. The window's car is dark tinted so I can't see who's in the car.
 
 
 
* Tin! * Tin! *
 
 
 
The car's horn sounded. Then the window's car slowly opened. 
 
 
 
" Hah?! Who's that??" I asked curiously to myself when I saw a boy that was in the car.
 
 
 
" Hey! Come in! Or we'll be late for school! " The boy said.
 
 
 
Then I slowly walks to the car. ' Hah?! Kris?! What is he doing here?? ' 
 
 
 
" Hey what are you doing here?! " I asked him in shocked.
 
 
 
" What am I doing here? " He asnwered then laugh.
 
 
 
" Am I looks like joking? " I asked him with my serious face.
 
 
 
" Okay. I'm sorry. I'll explain. But can you get in first? I think we will be late for school if we still be here." He said.
 
 
 
" I'm waiting for my friend. You can go now" I said.
 
 
 
Then he step out of the car and standing infront of me. ' Wow. He's very tall ' 
 
 
 
Then he lowered his body and looked at me.
 
 
 
I slowly take one step backward because his face was so closed to me.
 
 
 
" I will explain about it in the car. Now, can you please get in? We'll be late for class" He said. Then he grabbed my hand and take me to his car.
 
 
 
" Yah! Are you deaf?? I said. I'm waiting for my friend. Let go of me! " I yelled at him while trying to pull my hand back.
 
 
 
" Get in. Now " He said as he have opened the car's door of the co-driver seat.
 
 
 
" What if I say, that I don't want to get in?" I asked him.
 
 
 
" Please. It's almost eight forty. We've late" He said with his serious face.
 
 
 
What?! Oh damn! Where's Yi Naa?! And why was he came?! Arghh. I think better I just need to follow him.
 
 
 
Then I get into the car and sit silently without looking at him as he have closed the door.
 
 
 
" I think we won't be late if you just follow what've I said earlier" He said when he have get into the car.
 
 
 
" So what is it?" I asked him.
 
 
 
" What?" He asked me back while driving.
 
 
 
" Explanation please " I replied.
 
 
 
" Oh. Okay. Your friend, Yi Naa have to go to school with my friend, Lay due to her car's engine can't be started this morning. So she asked Lay to fetch her
because all of your friends have already went to school. She did'nt want to trouble them. But seems she's going to school with Lay, so I offered to come and fetch you. Well. Although she's difficult to allow me to fetch you at first, but she had no other way because Lay's car have only two seats. 
For the more explanation, you can ask her at the school later" He said then grinning.
 
 
 
" Lose the grin dude. We're just going to the school " I said.
 
 
 
" But I feel so happy now because I got the chance to go to school together with the most arrogant girl I've ever met. By the way. Hi. Nice to meet you Hye Kyu" 
He said then winked at me.
 
 
 
" Silly boy" I said with my annoying face. 
 
 
 
He just laughed while keeps on driving the car.
 
 
 
A while later, we've arrived at the school.
 
 
 
I step out of the car and take my way to the class.
 
 
 
But then I feel like someone is walking beside me. I immediately turned. And yeah. It was him.
 
 
 
I just keep walking without looking at him again. Suddenly there are two girls ran toward us. But physically toward him.
 
 
 
" Oppa! I brought you a chocolate cake today! " The first girl said while showing a box of cake.
 
 
 
" Oppa! I bought you a cap! It is a limited edition. I was the first buyer. For you! " The other girl said while handed the cap to him.
 
 
 
" Such a mess! " I said with my disgusted looks to them and then continue walking.
 
 
 
" Aww. Thank you girls. Saranghae! " He said loudly. I think he was hoping for me to hear it.
 
 
 
" Erghh! Disgusting! " I said while walking.
 
 
 
As I have entered the class, Mr. Suzy have already arrived.
 
 
 
" Hye Kyu? Why are you late? It's almost 9. You've never be late like this before. Why? What happened to you? " She asked me with her serious face.
 
 
 
" Err.. Err.. " I was speechless. ' ottoke? What must I tell her now?! Arghh'
 
 
 
" It's me. She was late because of me Mrs. Suzy. I'm sorry" Suddenly Kris entered the class and answer the question for me.
 
 
 
I turned to him in shocked.
 
 
 
" No. No. It.. It was.. Me. I.. " I just about to say that I woke up late this morning but he immediately cut it by touching my shoulder.
 
 
 
" We're sorry " He said then bowed.
 
 
 
I just looked at him in weird.
 
 
 
But then I said sorry and bowed too.
 
 
 
" Okay. Just don't be late again next time. You can sit now " She said.
 
 
 
" Gangsahamnida " We both said then walked to our seats.
 
 
 
Soo Jung keeps staring at me with her weird expression on her face.
 
 
 
" Stop staring at me like that" I said as I have take out my books.
 
 
 
" Err.. Yeah. Sorry " She said then continue doing her works back.
 
 
 
" Hey. Don't you want to thank me? " Kris suddenly said.
 
 
 
" What? For what?" I asked him while making my innocent face.
 
 
 
" Ouh. Hmm. It's okay. Nothing " He said then opened his exercise book.
 
 
 
I just look at him with my blur face. ' Thank you? ' 
 
 
 
" Arhhh. I got it. You mean, thanks for the ' back up ' just now right? " I said while smirking at him.
 
 
 
" I'm glad you knew it" He said while looking at his book.
 
 
 
' Should I thank him? Hmm. Arghh. Nonsense. Maybe..' Then I take out a small piece of paper and starts to write down something on it.
 
 
 
- Gomawo :) -
 
 
Then I put it on his table.
 
 
 
 
~ KRIS P.O.V ~
 
 
 
 
' Useless. Why was she can't be nice to me for once? I always hope that she could be like the other girls. But. Hopeless '
 
 
 
Then suddenly I saw a piece of small paper on the edge of my table.
 
 
 
I looked at her strangely as I have took the paper.
 
 
 
" Gomawo? " I read slowly while smiling.
 
 
 
" Is it okay?? " She asked.
 
 
 
" Err.. Yeah. So sweet " I said then winked at her while smiling.
 
 
 
" Erghh " She said with her disgusting looks then continue on doing her works.
 
 
 
' Yes! Finally! ' I think this will be a good sign. Maybe I can get more closer with her soon. 
 
 
 
..................