New Feelings part 2 ( 19 )

Unexpected Love With EXO

The boys were still at D.O's house. They are talking while playing happily.

 

But Lay was just standing at the balcony alone.

 

~ LAY P.O.V ~ 

 

" Hahh " I sighed.

 

I felt a little frust because I did'nt get a chance to asked Yi Naa something just now.

 

I don't know why I feel something when I was with her, when I looked at her and everything about her makes my heart feel something.

 

" I think I just need to call her " I mumbled.

 

Then I take out my phone and starts to dial her number.

 

" Yoebseyo? " She answered. 

 

" Err.. An.. Annyeong " I said. 

 

" Lay-sshi? Wae? " She asked.

 

" Err.. Nothing. I.. I.. Just.. Err.. " I was speechless.

 

' Hahh Ottoke?? What should I tell her now?? '

 

" I .. Hahh.. Okay. I just want to ask you something " I finally said frankly.

 

" What is it? " She asked.

 

" Err. Actually I.. I.. I think I.. want to know.. you more.. " I said nervously.

 

" What? Err.. You.. Want to know me more? But why? " Yi Naa said then chuckled.

 

" Err.. Nothing. Just forget about it. Bye " I said then turn off the call.

 

" Hashhh!! " I let out a scream.

 

Then I heard Suho's voice from inside. He's calling out my name.

 

" Lay-sshi! What happened?? " He said as he have stood beside me. The others are also standing around me while looking at me in worried.

 

" Nothing " I said then smile.

 

" Why did you shouted just now?? " Kai asked while touching my shoulder.

 

" Yeah. What happened? " Kris asked curiously.

 

" Hahh " I let out a heavy sighed.

 

" Tell us. Why? " Lu Han asked while looking at me with the concern expression on his face.

 

" I don't know. I.. I think.. I think that I have.. Fall in love with.. " " Yi Naa " I said then looks away.

 

" Then why are you shouted? " D.O asked.

 

" Guys. Have you forgot about the plan? " I asked.

 

Then they all seems like have remembered about that.

 

" Yeah. I got it now " Chanyeol said with his sad tone.

 

" What can we do? It was for our friends " Chen said.

 

" But I have started to love her! " I said on my high note.

 

" Then how about me?! Min Byul was the girl that I've been waiting all this while! I've loved her since I was in the secondary school! " Chen replied while raising his voice too.

 

" Hey guys! Calm down! " Suho said while touching Chen's shoulder.

 

" Have a nice talk please " He continued.

 

" I think we have to discuss about this with Ricky " Tao said.

 

" But how? " Sehun asked.

 

" I think they will understand us " Xiumin convinced them.

 

" But if they don't? " I asked him.

 

" We just need to try. Who know right? " Xiumin said then rubbing my shoulder.

 

" Mianhae Chen-sshi. I've being rude to you just now " I said while holding Chen's hand.

 

" Me too. Mianhae " He said then smile at me.

 

" Hmm. I think I have to go back now. It's getting dark " Suho said while looking at the cloud.

 

" Yeah. So we'll see later. Bye " Kai said.

 

Then we went back to our houses after giving a farewell to D.O.

 

.........................

 

~ SUHO P.O.V ~

 

I was just finished taking my bath.

 

Then I sit on the sofa in my room while thinking about what have Hai Hee said earlier.

 

" She said that she's still waiting for me. But why did she just keep silent? She never reply my text since the day that we planned to meet " I mumbled.

 

" Is she still angry to me even I have explained to her that I have an urgent things that day? " I asked myself.

 

" Hahhh " I sighed.

 

" Maybe I can call her " I said as I grabbed my phone that was on the table near of the sofa.

 

Then I starts to dial her number and press the call button.

 

* Troot * Troot * Troot * Troot *

 

She's not answering the call.

 

" Hahh. Maybe I just need to tell her that I was the Mr. Nerdy. But.. Hashhh! Even if I told her, I still can't be with her! " I said with depressed.

 

Then I put my phone on the table back and walks to my bed.

 

.......................

 

~ LU HAN P.O.V ~

 

" Ha Na.. " I called her name while laying on my bed.

 

' What can I do now? ' 

 

Then suddenly my phone is ringing.

 

I quickly answer the call as I have looked at the screen. It was Ha Na.

 

" Yoebseyo? " I answered.

 

" Annyeong " She greeted me.

 

" Wae? " I asked while hugging my pillow.

 

" Err.. Nothing. I just want to talk to you " She said.

 

" Boring? " I said then chuckled.

 

" Err.. Yeah " She said then chuckled too.

 

" Hmm. Do you have take your dinner? " I asked.

 

" Yeah. You? " She asked me back.

 

" Yeah. Hmm. So how was your day today? " I asked her as I take a frame that was on the table beside of my bed. It was a photo of Ha Na.

 

" Hmm. Great. I played a game with my friends " She said then chuckled.

 

" Game? What game? " I asked her. Pretending like I don't know a thing.

 

" Truth or dare " She replied.

 

" Oh. So how? Fun? " I asked.

 

" Yeah. But.. I think it will be more fun if you was there too " She said in her sad tone.

 

" Hmm. Mianhae " I said. 

 

' Hahh. I'm sorry Ha Na. I've to hide '

 

" Err.. Can I say something? " She asked me.

 

" What is it? " I replied.

 

" If I say that I've feel ready to know who are you, would you tell me? " She asked.

 

' Hahh? ottoke " 

 

" Do you really have feel ready to know it? " I asked her curiously.

 

" I think I am " She said.

 

" Hmm.. Okay. We'll meet next week. On the bridge. But please tell me if you want to change your mind " I said.

 

" Hmm. Neh. Gomawo " She answered.

 

" Neh. Hmm. It's getting late. I think you should sleep now " I said.

 

" Neh. Gomawo " She thanked me again.

 

" Hah? For what? " I asked her in weird.

 

" For accompanying me this night " She said.

 

" Oh. I will always be here for you. Whenever you need me, I'll be there for you Ha Na " I said then smile.

 

" Err.. Okay " I can feel that she's blushing now. 

 

" Good night. Have a nice dreams. Annyeong " She continued.

 

" Neh. Sleep well. Take care. Sar... Annyeong " I said then turn off the call.

 

" Hahhh " I let out a heavy sighed.

 

" Pabo! How come you want to say Saranghae just now?! " I said while knocking my head.

 

Then I put my phone on the table, and close my eyes. 

 

A while then, I've fell asleep with Ha Na's photo in my embrace.

 

....................

 

~ D.O P.O.V ~

 

I was in my room.  watching at the pictures in my phone that I've snapped earlier.

 

But then I stopped at the picture of Ha Ra is feeding cake to my mouth. I don't know who had took it.

 

" So sweet " I mumbled.

 

" Ha Ra.. Am I have fall in love with you like my friends does to your friends? " I asked myself.

 

I still looking at the picture. I feel so happy by looking at it. The picture have made my heart feel so calm and happy.

 

" I think yes " I said then slowly kiss the picture.

 

" But... " I suddenly remembered about the plan.

 

' Don't worry Kyung Soo. They can be handle later ' 

 

Then I walks to my study table and open my laptop. After that, I  transfer that picture from my phone to my laptop and print it.

 

" Ha Ra.. " I said then kiss the picture.

 

Then I walks to my bed as I have turn off my laptop.

 

I put the picture on my face then go to sleep.

 

" Good night Ha Ra " I mumbled.

 

......................

 

 

- Sorry for being late to update this new chapters. I've been so busy on my holiday lately.

- Sorry for the wrong grammars and spelling.

- Thanks for reading and subscribing.

- Another 6 chapters will be update soon.

- Hwaiting ~

- Saranghae <3