The Date Part 2 ( 34 )

Unexpected Love With EXO

 

 

~ HA NA P.O.V ~

 

 

I was just sitting on the bed. Ha Ra is still grooming her hair. Actually I've been a little sad today as I've lost my Lulu. As I remembered I put it on my bed on the morning. But when I just got back just now, I've found out that it wasn't there. I've search for it everywhere but I still couldn't find it. 

 

 

" Hahh.. " I sighed. I really love the bear. It was a gift from someone that I love. Maybe it's not meant for me.

 

 

A while then the bell sounded. Whether it from Luhan or D.O. 

 

 

" Ha Ra-sshi! " I shouted for Ha Ra.

 

 

" Go check on it " Ha Ra said.

 

 

" Aniyeo. Let's go together " I said then walk to her and grabbed her hand.

 

 

Then we look at the hole on the door. " Oh Luhan-sshi " Ha Ra whispered.

 

 

I nodded and open the door.

 

 

" Annyeong.. Have you done? " He asked. 

 

 

' Wow.. He's so handsome. Omo '

 

 

" Err.. y..yeah.. " I answered then slowy walk out and close the door.

 

 

" You.. so beautiful " He said while looking at me.

 

 

" Err.. Gomawo.. " I said then smile in shy.

 

 

" So.. Khaja " He said then softly grabs my hand.

 

 

" Where will we go for dinner tonight? " I asked while walking.

 

 

" Somewhere special " He said then smile.

 

 

A while then we've arrived at the placed.

 

 

                                                               

 

 

" Chincanya?? " I asked in shocked. I was just looking at the places while covering my mouth with my palm.

 

 

But then I felt something covering my body. I look at him and saw that he's giving me his coat. 

 

 

" It's cold here " He said then smile.

 

 

" Gomawo " I said then smile at him back.

 

 

Then he walk to the chair and pull a chair for me. I walk there and sit. " Thanks " I said.

 

 

A while then the food arrive and we enjoy it happily while looking at the waves.

 

 

Suddenly his phone rang. " Err.. Sorry. I've to answer the call " He said then get up and walk away. Maybe he need some privacy.

 

 

" Hahh... " I sighed as I've done eating. I just look at the splashing of the waves. It so calm here.

 

 

But then my phone rang. It was from the boy. Mr. Nobody. 

 

 

" Oh? Yeoboseyo? " I answered.

 

 

" Hi sweety. What are you doing right now? " He asked.

 

 

" Err.. I.. I.. I just done.. eating " I replied.

 

 

' He can't know that I'm having dinner with Luhan '

 

 

" Actually, I can see you right now. You are sitting at the beautiful place there isn't it. Near of the beach " He said then chuckled.

 

 

' Omo! How can he know it?! Impossible. He can't really saw me here. Unless he.. he's here '

 

 

" Do.. do.. do you mean that.. you.. you was here? In this resort? Here? " I asked in stuttered.

 

 

" Why? Am I can't be here? " He asked.

 

 

" A..an..aniyeo.. It just.. Err.. When did you.. come here? Why didn't you tell me? " I asked in shocked.

 

 

' Omo! He's really here. Then.. Luhan-sshi?! If he saw.. us.. Arghh '

 

 

" I just want to make a surprise for you.. Hmm.. Can you come here? I'm standing alone here. Beside the beach. Near of your place. Come find me. If you successfully find me, you can hug me as long as you want. I know you'd miss me right? " He said then chuckled. Suddenly the call end.

 


" Oh? Hashh.. This boy. Chinca?! How can I find him if I've never see his face. Hashh " I nagged. But then Luhan come.

 

 

" Wae? Is there anything happened? Your face look mad " He said as he have sit.

 

 

" Err.. A.. Aniyeo.. Err.. Luhan-sshi.. " I have to tell him something.

 

 

" Wae?? " He asked.

 

 

" I.. I.. I need to go to the ladies for a while " I lied. 

 

 

' Mianhae Luhan-sshi '

 

 

" Neh. Be careful " He said then smile.

 

 

I get up and walk away. 

 

 

" How can I find him? Hm.. " I mumbled while walking near of the beach.

 

 

" I hope Luhan-sshi won't see me " I while look back.

 

( play this song )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmQGpshLeuo

 

 

Then I stopped and look at the water. " Hahh.. Pabo. How can I found you if I've never see your face. Pabo " I mumbled while kicking the sand.

 

 

But then I felt someone is hugging my waist from behind.

 

 

" Omo! " I shouted as I was so shocked.

 

 

" Pabo? Who's pabo? " He whispered at my ear.

 

 

' Omo! If Luhan saw us like that.. He could.. ' Then I just about to push his hand away from my waist when I saw he's holding my Lulu.

 

 

" Oh? Lulu! " I shouted then grabs it and hug it tightly.

 

 

" Seems like you love it so much " He said then slowly release the hug.

 

 

I just keep on hugging my Lulu. I miss it. But then when I take a look at it. I saw there is a necklace on it. And.. a piece of paper written ' Saranghae Ha Na ' 

 

 

                                    


~ LUHAN P.O.V ~

 

 

I'm waiting for her react. 

 

 

' Calm down Luhan.. '

 

 

But then suddenly she turn back and look at me. Her face was so shocked. The bear that she's holding have fell on the sand.

 

 

" Luhan-sshi??!! " She asked in shocked then close with her hands.

 

 

I lowered my body and take the bear. 

 

 

" How could you let it fall " I said while cleaning the bear's body.

 

 

She's not saying anything. She still look at me while covering .

 

 

" Hey, are you okay? " I asked worriedly as I saw she keep looking at me in shock like that.

 

 

" Err.. Err.. Are.. are.. you.. you.. the.. " She said in stuttered. But then I stopped her and hold her face. 

 

 

" Yes. I'm the one who gave you this bear. I'm the one that admiring you. I'm the one who wrote the letter for you. I'm the one that you be with on the bridge. I'm the one who you always call and message and I'm the one that you called Mr. Nobody. Yes it's me. Luhan " I said calmly while looking deeply in her eyes.

 

 

" Err.. err.. But.. But.. You.. Err.. Wait. That's mean.. The girl.. I.. I mean your.. Girlfriend is.. " She was stuttered. 

 

 

" Yes. It's you. Ha Na-sshi " I said then smile. I slowly grabbed her waist and put her in my arm. I know she's so surprised by what have I said.

 

 

But then I heard something. She's crying.

 

 

I immediately release the hug and look at her face.

 

 

" Ha Na-sshi?! Wae yo?! What's wrong?! Tell me. Why are you crying?? " I asked her worriedly.

 

 

" I.. I.. I.. never expected that you did love me. I thought it was just me all this while. I.. I.. I'm so happy right now " She said in cry then hug me back.

 

 

" Gomawo.. I.. I want you.. Saranghae Luhan-sshi " She said then tighten the hug.

 

 

" Sshh.. Stop crying.. You are too beautiful and not supposed to cry now. So please don't cry. I don't want to see you cry " I said in the hug. Then I slowly release the hug and wipe away her tears.

 

 

" See. You've ruined your make-up " I teased then chuckled.

 

 

She smile and chuckled then hit my chest softly. I grabbed it gently and look at her eyes.

 

 

" Saranghae " I said. " Saranghae " She replied then smile. After that I slowly move my face closer to her face. She seems understand my act. She slowly close her eyes. A while then, our lips meet. I kiss her softly while still holding her hand that was on my chest. I want her to feel my heart beat. 

 

 

Tonight, the bear that she called Lulu has be our love witness. I love Ha Na and she love Luhan. Everything is clear now. 

 

 

.............................

 

 

~ HA RA P.O.V ~

 

 

Ha na has left. Now I'm alone in the room. I'm waiting for D.O to come. 

 

 

But then my phone is ringing. It was from D.O-sshi.

 

 

" Yeoboseyo? " I answered.

 

 

" Ha Ra-sshi, can you come here? I'm at Garden Restaurant " He said.

 

 

" Oh? Neh. I'll be there shortly " I said.

 

 

" Okay. I'll be waiting for you here " He said then end the call.

 

 

" Hahh.. Seems you have to walk alone first Ha Ra.. " I mumbled then walk out of the room.

 

 

As I have enter the restaurant, a waiter greet me. His eyes look at me upside down. The way he look just like I'm her girlfriend. It so disgusting.

 

 

" Princess? Alone? " He asked then grinned.

 

 

" Err.. I'm here to eat with my... boyfriend. He's here already " I said. ' Urghh.. disgusting one. Mianhae D.O-sshi, I've to lied '

 

 

He raised his both eyebrows and smile in shy while rubbing the back of his neck. 

 

 

" Oh you must be the one. Your boy is out there. He's waiting for you. I'm sorry. Come follow me " He said.

 

 

" Neh " I said then follow him.


                       

 


D.O who have saw me immediately stand and look at me. I walk closer to him and kiss his cheek. " Hey " I greeted. Then I whispered at his ear. " I'm sorry. I have too " He just look at me in weird and look at the waiter. Seems like he know what I mean.

 

 

" Sweetheart, you're so pretty tonight " He said then take my hand and kiss it softly while glancing at the waiter. " Oh? " I was so shocked by what have he did. I know it was an act. But seems like my heart is beating so fast now. 

 

 

" Please? " He said while pulling a chair for me. I look at him and sit. " Gomawo " I said.

 

 

Then the waiter give us the menu book. As we have done ordering, the waiter asked us to wait for the menu to be prepared and leave.

 

 

" Is he disturbing you? " He asked.

 

 

" Yeah. The way he look at my body was so disgusting and I hate it " I said while making an annoying face.

 

 

He laughed by looking at me.

 

 

" What? I'm telling you the truth " I said.

 

 

" Okay okay I know. But.. Seriously, you look hot tonight. So beautiful. I think that's why he look at you like that " He said then chuckled.

 

 

" But I don't like it " I said then look away.

 

 

" Ara.. I don't like it too.. " He said then play with his finger.

 

 

' Omo '

 

 

" Err.. This place is so nice. I love it " I change the topics.

 

 

" Yeah.. " He replied.

 

 

A while then, our food have arrived so we starts to eat it while enjoying the views of the water.

 

 

After eating, we decided to take a walk at the beach as it still early for us to go back. 

 

 

While walking at the beach we keep talking about our childhood time. It so funny. 

 

 

But then we saw a few boys sitting near of the beach. We just ignore them and keep talking. But suddenly the boys walk near to us. I just look at them in weird.

 

 

" Hey boy. You've a very beautiful girlfriend here. Can we borrow her for a while? " A boy who wear a blue t-shirt said then chuckled.

 

 

" Yeah. Hey pretty. Want to join us for.. swim? " The another boy said then my cheek. I immediately push his hand away and glance at him sharply.

 

 

" Sorry guys. I think you should leave " D.O said then grabbed my hand.

 

 

" Err.. Can we know why? " The boy asked.

 

 

" I said.. Leave " D.O answer then we starts to walk. But then one of the boys grabbed D.O hand and push him forward. 

 

 

" Omo! " I was so shocked when I saw D.O have fell on the ground. 

 

 

" Hey! What's wrong with you?! " I asked the boy angrily then push his body. But then he grabbed my hand and grinned.

 

 

" Let go of my hand dude! Or I'll shout! " I warned.

 

 

But then D.O take my hand back and push my body behind him. I hold his hand tightly. I was so scared now.

 

 

" Hurt me and not her. Only me " He said while protecting me.

 

 

" Ha Ra-sshi, run. Now " He said as he turn back and look at me.

 

 

" What? No. I won't! I won't leave you here alone! " I said. My tears are going to flow. I feel so scared now. I even don't know what do I have to do.

 

 

" I said run! " He shouted then push me. 

 

 

I was so shock when he shouted at me like that. But then a boy grabbed him and punch his face. He fell on the ground harshly. 

 

 

" D.O-sshi! " I shouted for his name as I saw the boys have starts to beat him. They are kicking him and punching him so hard until I saw his lips his bleeding. 

 

 

" Stop! Stop it! " I shouted in cried. I can't see they beat him like that. He shouting in pain but they aren't stop.

 

 

" I said stop! " I shouted again. " Ha Ra! Run! I said run! Go away! " D.O shouted. I can feel he's enduring the pain.

 

 

Then a boy come to me and my hand. I push him away. But then another boy come and grabbed my hand. 

 

 

" Ha Ra-sshi! Run! " He shouted while tried to get up but the boys continue on hitting him again. 

 

 

" Arghh! Help! Help! Help! " I shouted as loud as I can. The boys look at me in panic. " Help!!! Please somebody help us!! " I shouted. Then a boy slapped me and I fell on the ground. I can hear D.O shouting for my name. But then the boys all ran away. 

 

 

I get up and walk to him. " D.O-sshi?! Are you okay?! " I asked him in panic. 

 

 

~ D.O P.O.V ~

 

 

I feel so angry to myself. I just can laying on the ground and let the boys hitting me without trying to fight back. It hurts me more when I saw they touched my Ha Ra and disturbed her. I've asked her to run but he refused to leave me here. But then I saw the boy slapped Ha Ra hardly and she fell on the ground. " Ha Ra!!! " I shouted for her name. A while then the boys seems panic as Ha Ra keep on shouting for help. Then they ran away.

 

 

I feel so relieve. So I just closed my eyes. " D.O-sshi?! Are you okay?! " Ha Ra asked in panic while moving my body.

 

 

( play this song )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8eVpTotIxg

 

 

I slowly open my eyes and look at her. " Why are you not leaving just now? It's dangerous. Don't you know it? " I asked her. I tried to control myself.

 

 

" I can't leave you here alone! No! I won't! " She replied in cried.

 

 

Then I force myself to sit. I take a deep breath and release it calmly.

 

 

" Don't you ever care about my safety more than you care about yours! I'm a boy! You're a girl! Don't you realize it?! Because of your stubborn, I saw the boys hurt you. He slapped you right?! Isn't it clear?! I don't want you to be hurt! Even just by flicking! " I said while looking at her eyes sharply.

 

 

" But I don't want you to be hurt too! I'm scared! Seeing you being kicked, punched and hitted by the boys. It's totally make me feel scared! " She said.

 

 

" Why?! Why?! Why are you acting like this?! You know that I care so much about you! Can't you just follow what I say?! " I asked her in mad. I really can't control myself right now.

 

 

" Because I love you! I love you D.O-sshi! I can't just leave you here and let you being hurt! I can't! " She expressed her feelings then immediately closed her face with her palms.

 

 

I was so shocked as I heard what have she said. ' She.. love me? ' 

 

 

Then I slowly move closer to her and put her in my embrace. She's crying so hard. I feel so guilty by looking at her like this. I shouldn't mad at her. She saved me. But I keep shouting at her.

 

 

" Mianhae Ha Ra-sshi.. I know I shouldn't say like that to you. I'm so sorry. Please. Forgive me " I said while tighten the hug.

 

 

She keep on crying. It makes me feel worried now. " Hey.. Sshh. Please.. stop crying.. I can't bear seeing you cry like this. I love you. Please.. stop crying.. " I calm her.

 

 

A while then she release the hug as she have stop crying. We're looking at each other now.

 

 

" I'm sorry.. " I said while holding her face.

 

 

" Me too .." She said.

 

 

" You didn't do anything wrong to me. It just me. I'm not supposed to shouted at you just now. Mianhae Ha Ra-sshi.. " I said then slowly kiss her forehead.

 

 

" Let's go back. Your wound should be treat. Or it will get worse " She said in concern.

 

 

" Hmm.. Okay.. " I said. But then she whispered at my ear. " Don't let they know what I've told you just now "

 

 

I look at her in weird. " Told me what? " I asked. Pretended like I don't understand it.

 

 

" Err.. err.. About.. The.. Err.. I.. I.. Love .. you " She said in stuttered. Now I can see she's blushing.

 

 

" Why did I can't tell them? It was a good news for them " I said then chuckled.

 

 

" Please.. Please.. Don't. Let me tell my friends first " She said in shy.

 

 

I smile at her and softly kiss her cheek.

 

 

" Arasso jagiya.. " I said then smile. 

 

 

After that she help me to get up and we walk back to our rooms.

 

 

.................................................

 

 

~ AH RA P.O.V ~

 

 

I was standing infront of the mirror. Baekhyun have invited me to go dinner date like this before but I rejected, and now is the time. I feel so nervous right now.

 

 

" Yah Ah Ra-sshi, can you just sit her and take a calm? " Min Ah said.

 

 

" I.. I.. Hahh.. Okay fine.. "  I said then walk to the sofa and sit beside of Min Ah.

 

 

" Calm down. Everything will be alright okay " Min Ah calm me. I don't know why I felt so nervous.

 

 

" Okay " I said then slowly take a deep breath and release it smoothly.

 

 

Suddenly the bell sounded.

 

 

" I think.. it's Chanyeol-sshi. Go check on it " I said to Min Ah.

 

 

" Hm.. Okay let me take a look " Min Ah said then walk to the door.

 

 

I just sit on the sofa while covering my face with my palms.

 

 

" Ah Ra-sshi! Come here! Baekhi's here! " Min Ah shouted. 

 

 

" Omo! Hahh.. Just act cool Ah Ra.. " I mumbled then walk to the door.

 

 

Just then I saw Baekhyun. Chanyeol also there. I guess they came here together. 

 

 

" Annyeong " Baekhyun said then bowed. I was bowed to then smile at him.

 

 

" Ready to go? " Chanyeol asked Min Ah.

 

 

" Yeah " Min Ah said then smile at me. Then they walk away.

 

 

Now it just me and Baekhyun's here.

 

 

" So.. Are you.. ready? " Baekhyun asked me.

 

 

" Err.. Yeah.. " I said then closed the door.

 

 

" By the way, you look so pretty tonight " Baekhyun said then smile at me.

 

 

" Oh? Hmm.. Thank you. Err.. and you look so smart and handsome too " I said in shy.

 

 

He just chuckled and give his arm to me. I hug it and we starts to walk.

 

 

I just keep myself silent and not asking him where will he bring me tonight as I want a surprise from him.

 

 

" Don't you wanna ask where will I bring you? " He asked. 

 

 

" Err.. nope. I just want to see it later. Like.. Surprise " I said then smile at him. He just smile back and my cheek.

 

 

A while then we enter a restaurant but it's like a house.

 

 

" Here? " I asked.

 

 

" Just wait and see.. " He said then winked.

 

 

But actually we're just passing through. He've booked a place that was near of the restaurant. It's like a small house near of the beach.

 

 

                                                  

 

 

" Wow.. Is it real? Here? Chinca?? " I asked in shock.

 

 

" Of course it's real. Want me to.. puch you for you to feel it was real? " He teased then laugh.

 

 

" Yah how could you want to punch my face " I said then pursing my lips.

 

 

" Jagiya.. I'm just kidding.. By the way.. keep that lips nicely or I will kiss you now " He said then winked.

 

 

I immediately look away while biting my lips.

 

 

Then he hug my waist and bring me closer to the table.

 

 

He pulled a chair for me. As he have sit, he hold my hand and smile.

 

 

( Play this song ) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On6taN6wP7U

 

 

" Oh? Wae? " I asked in weird.

 

 

" Nothing. It just.. I want to look at your beautiful face as much as possible tonight " He said then kiss my hand.

 

 

I just smile in shy when he did that.

 

 

" Ah Ra-sshi.. No matter how far we separated after this, I won't forget you. You will remain in my heart. Always. Maybe after we return from the holidays, I will spend less time with you. Because I have to help my dad take care of my family bussiness as my brothers have to go to Switzerland for a while. So I will be a little busy with the work. I'm sorry. But I will try to find time to be with you " He said while my hand.

 

 

" Hmm.. I'll wait for you. As long as your love be with me, I'll always stay beside you. Don't worry. Trust me " I replied.

 

 

~ BAEKHYUN P.O.V ~

 

 

Actually I'm not ready yet to tell her about that. But I have to. I don't want her to be sad when I say I can't be with her like always after this but I have no other choices.

 

 

" Ah Ra-sshi. I promise you won't be alone after this. Because I will try my best to always spent my time with you. Though we far away, but I'm here to stay. Though we far apart, you'll always be in my heart " I said then kiss her hand.

 

 

" Do you remember when the first time we met in the class. That time, Min Ah and I always talk back about you guys. And one day you saw what I've wrote in my exercise book about you guys. You steal the book and kept it. But on the next day, I found it under my table. As I opened it, there's a piece of paper inside it. Nice to know you. I hope we can be together forever. I was laughed when I read it. The more funny was when I knew that was you who had wrote that " She said then laughed.

 

 

" Ara.. I was so stupid that time .. " I said in shy.

 

 

" No. You're not stupid. But.. You're so.. aegyo " She said then laughed again.

 

 

I can't just let her laughed at me like that. I've got to do something. So I hold her face and kiss her. I can see she open her eyes wide before I close my eyes and keep on kiss her.

 

 

A while then I slowly release the kiss and laughed.

 

 

She's still in shocked.

 

 

" That's for someone who keep on laughing at me " I said then laughed again.

 

 

Her face getting blushed. It makes I laughed more and more. 

 

 

" Stop it or I'll leave " She warned.

 

 

" Okay okay " I answered as I have stop laughing. 

 

 

A while then, the food arrived. So we enjoy eating together happily.

 

 

......................

 

 

~ MIN AH P.O.V ~

 

 

" Where will we go? " I asked him while we are walking.

 

 

He just smile and not answering my question.

 

 

                  

 

 

A while then, I was so shock when I saw a lighted place near of the beach. The way that we walk are surrounded by the small light on the sand.

 

 

( Play this song )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH9e1HaRxso

 

 

Then he pulled a chair for me. " Thanks " I said then sit.

 

 

" You prepared all this? " I asked as he have sit infront of me.

 

 

" why? " He asked.

 

 

" Wow.. Unbelieveble " I said while looking around.

 

 

" Just say it. I'll do it for you. Anything for my beautiful princess here " He said then smile.

 

 

" Silly boy " I said then laughed.

 

 

" Seriously you looks so pretty tonight. Hmm.. Min-ah sshi, promise me that you will never leave me. Promise me you will not be sad because of me. Promise me you will be faithful to me. I can't live without you. I love you. And you must hold my love for forever. Get it? " He said then hold my hand and kiss it.

 

 

" Me too. Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. Thank you for your sweet, sweet love. You'll never truly know just how happy that you make me and how much I love you. As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change. I will always keep falling in love with you. Because before I met you I never knew what it was like, to look at someone and smile for no reason. Saranghae Chanyeol-sshi " I said then smile.

 

 

 " My love, I have live before with nothing to live for, I do things I don't know what is for. But since I have found you I have started to figured out the reason why I live in this world. I Just want to say thank you for all you've done for me, for all the support and effort you give to me, and to all of the things you've done to me. Saranghae Min Ah-sshi.. " He said.

 

 

Then the dinners ready and we enjoy it while talking with each other happily.

 

 

...................