Love ( 21 )

Unexpected Love With EXO

>>>>>> FAST FORWARD <<<<<<<<

 


Two months past.

 

The girls and the boys are getting closer now. They are always be together.

 

In the recess time, the girls are sitting under the tree while waiting for the boys to buy their foods.

 

" Hahhh. I'm so happy now! Exam is over! Summer holiday is coming!! " Ha Rin said happily.

 

" Yeah. You're right. I'm so happy too! " Hye Kyu said then hugs Ha Rin. Then they laughs together.

 

" Childish " Soo Jung said then chuckled while looking at Ha Rin and Hye Kyu.

 

" Yah! Soo Jung-ahh. Don't you feel happy? It is summer time " Ha Rin said while looking at Soo Jung in weird.

 

" Ya ya. I'm so.... Happy! " Soo Jung said while making her annoying face.

 

" Erghh. Jerk " Hye Kyu said while make her annoying face to Soo Jung.

 

The rest were just laughing by looking at them.

 

Then the boys come with the foods at their hands.

 

" Ladies. Sorry for being late " Xiumin said while take his sit beside of Tae Nii.

 

" It's okay " Yi Naa said then smile at Xiumin.

 

" I bought your favourite food. Cheese cake " Lu Han said while giving Ha Na the cheese cake.

 

" Oh? Gomawo! " Ha Na said then smile at Lu Han.

 

" I'm glad you like it " Lu Han said while smiling at Ha Na.

 

" Where is Baekkie? " Ah Ra suddenly asked the boys while searching for Baekhyun.

 

" Oh i'm sorry. I almost forgot about that. Baekkie asked you to go at the rooftop. He wanted to meet you there " Kai said after sitting beside of Ah Hyo.

 

" Rooftop? For what? " Ah Ra asked.

 

" Just go there and you'll know it later " Chanyeol said.

 

" Oh neh " Ah Ra said then walks away.

 

~ BAEKHYUN P.O.V ~


I standing behind of a wall while waiting for her.

 

I want to make a surprise fo her today. It has been almost a week since I confessed my love to her.

 

" Baekkie? Where are you?? " Ah Ra's shouted from the stairs.

 

I just keep silent while still hiding behind the wall.

 

" Where's he? " She asked herself as she stand at the edge of the rooftop.

 

Then I walks slowly behind her while she is looking at the views from there.

 

" Jagiya.. " I surprised her while hugs her from the back.

 

" Yah! Baekkie-sshi! You've made me shocked! " Ah Ra said while hitting my arm softly.

 

" I'm sorry " I said then put my chin on her shoulder.

 

" Why are we here? " She asked.

 

" Nothing. I just want to be with you here. Bogoshippo " I said then kiss her cheek.

 

She just laugh while still looking at the views.

 

" Ah Ra-ahh. Can I tell you something? " I asked her while tighten the hug.

 

" What is it? " She asked me.

 

" Saranghae " I said then kiss her cheek again.

 

" Mwo? Silly boy! " She said then laughed.

 

" Don't you love me? " I asked her with my sad voice.

 

" Hmm. No " She said then chuckled.

 

" Yah! Fine! I will go " I said while release the hug and walks away.

 

" Baekkie-ahh! " She shouted while grab my hand.

 

" How come am I don't love you? I will always love you. Arasso? " She said then smile at me.

 

" Hahh. I'm glad you said that " I said as I walk to her back.

 

" Hmm.. Actually.. I have something to give you " I said while holding her hands.

 

" Mwo yo? " She asked curiously.

 

" Close your eyes first " I said.

 

" Oh? Hmm. Neh " She said then slowly close her eyes.

 

Then I take out a small box from my pocket and slowly open it. Then I put it near to her face.

 

" You can open your eyes now " I said then waiting for her to open her eyes.

 

As she have opened her eyes, she immediately closed in shocked.

 

" Omo! " She said in shocked.

 

" How? " I asked her then smile.

 

~ AH RA P.O.V ~

 

I felt very shocked when I saw a couple of pretty rings infront of my eyes.

 

" How? " He asked me while smiling.

 

" Baekkie-ahh. What's this? " I asked him while still looking at the rings. So beautiful.

 

" For you.. And for me " He said while starts to take out the first ring from the box.

 

" Come " He said while put me in his embrace.

 

" Look at the name written behind of the ring " He said while show me the ring.

 

" Baekkie. That's my name. So you will take this ring " He said. Then he slowly take out the second ring.

 

" Ah Ra. It's your name. So I will keep this one " He said while showing the ring.

 

" Wow.. Baekkie-ahh " I said while looking at him.

 

" Come. Let me put it on " He said then softly take my hand.

 

Then he put the ring on my pinky finger.

 

" It looks pretty on you " He said then kiss my hand softly.

 

Now I think my cheeks are getting blushing.

 

" You're blushing " He said then grinned.

 

I just stared at his face. I was speechless.

 

" Now can you please help me put this on? " He asked while giving me the ring.

 

" Neh " I said then put the ring softly at his index finger.

 

Then I kiss his cheek.

 

" Gomawo " I said while looking directly in his eyes.

 

" Saranghae Ah Ra " He said then slowly close his eyes. His face slowly move closer to my face.

 

' Hah?! Ottoke?! I think he want to.. steal my first kiss '

 

I still Open my eyes while looking at him in shocked.

 

Now I can feel his breath are getting closer to my face. Then I slowly closed my eyes. Suddenly I feel his lips is softly touching my lips.

 

Later, he kiss me deeply in soft. I replied the kiss while slowly hug him.

 

' Saranghae Baekkie '

 

.............

 

Meanwhile, the boys and the girls were sitting at the park while having their food.

 

" Soo Jung-ahh, aaaaaa " Tao said then open his mouth.

 

" What? " Soo Jung asked him in weird.

 

" Fed me " Tao said then open his mouth back.

 

" Eat by yourself " She said then put the bread on Tao's hand.

 

" How could you? Please... " Tao said then open his mouth again.

 

Then Soo Jung take the bread and put it inside of his mouth.

 

" Done " She said.

 

" Gomawo jagiya " Tao said then grinned.

 

The rest were just laughing by looking at them.

 

" I want too " D.O said while making a puppy face to Ha Ra.

 

" Eeuuwww. Silly boy " Ha Ra said while making her disgusted look to D.O.

 

" Fine " D.O said then put his head down.

 

Ha Ra just look at him then laughed. Then she softly slap D.O's cheek.

 

Then they all laughed happily.

 

~ YI NAA P.O.V ~

 

I just look at them while still laughing.

 

" Yi Naa-sshi. Can you come with me for a while? " Lay suddenly asked while holding my hand.

 

" Mwo? Wae? " I asked him.

 

" Come " He said then get up.

 

I put my bread down and get up.

 

" Where did you guys want to go? " Chanyeol asked while looking at us. Same goes to the others.

 

" Walking " Lay said then grabs my hand then walks away.

 

I just follow him from behind.

 

Then he stopped beside of the lake.

 

" So nice here right? " He asked me.

 

" Yeah " I replied while looking at the lake.

 

" But one day, when we... " He suddenly stop.

 

" Mwo? " I asked.

 

" Nothing. Hmm.. I've planned something " He said.

 

" What plan? " I asked him in weird.

 

" I have one favourite place. I always go there when I was in secondary school. That was the most favourite place that I like to go " He explained.

 

" Then? " I asked.

 

" I've planned on bringing someone I love to go there one day " He said then look at me.

 

" Mwo? " I asked while looking at him.

 

" Hmm.. Yi Naa " He called me.

 

 

~ LAY P.O.V ~

 

I don't know whether she has the same feeling as I do toward her or not. But at least I can try. If Baekkie can do it, why I can't.


" Actually I... " I said in stuttering.


" I want to tell you something " I said then look at the lake.


"Oh? " " Mwo yo? " She asked.

 

" Err.. " " Hmm.. Are you happy be with me? " I asked her as I look at her face.

 

" What.. are you talking about? " She asked me in weird.

 

" I want to know.. Do you happy being by my side all this while? " I asked.

 

" Of course I am. Wae? " She asked while looking at me.

 

" Err.. I.. I.. Hahh " I sighed.

 

" Actually I.. I.. " I couldn't finished my words because she suddenly hold my hand.


" Please don't say it " She said with her serious face.

 

" Err.. Wae?? " I asked her.

 

" I'm not ready yet to know it " she said then slowly take her hand back.

 

" Err.. Am I have doing something wrong to you? " I asked her in weird.


" Aniyeo.. I just.. I'm not ready yet " She said while looking at the lake.


" But why?? " I asked then hold her hand softly.


" Please don't ask me why? I don't have the answer for that. Please give me some more time for me to understand my feelings clearly " She said.


" Hmm.. Okay. I'll be waiting for you " I said then look at the lake.

 

' Like I thought '

 

" Mianhae " She said then look at me.


" For what? You didn't do anything wrong to me. Chill. I'm okay. I got it " I said then smile at her.


" I will always waiting for you Yi Naa. Never stop waiting. And when you've be mine, I will make sure that I will always have you. I'll never let you go. I promise " I said while looking deeply in her eyes.


" Gomawo " She said then smile.


Then I slowly take her into my arms.


' Saranghae Yi Naa '

 


~ YI NAA P.O.V ~

 

' Mianhae Lay-sshi '


I still stay in his arms. I don't know why I feel so calm when I'm in his arms.

 

" Hahh " I sighed.

 

" Are you okay? " He asked me.

 

" Yeah. I just.. Hmm. Nothing " I replied.

 


" You just what? Tell me " He asked while lifted up my chin.

 

" Mianhae " I said.

 

" Mwo? Why? " He asked.

 

" I know I've hurted you. I'm sorry " I said while looking in his eyes.


" Hey don't think that way. I'm okay. Really I'm fine " He said then smile at me.


" Mianhae " I said then hug his waist tightly.

 

.............


>>>>>> FAST FORWARD <<<<<<

 

Kai is sitting at his seat.

 

" Kai-sshi want to join us play game? " Ah Hyo asked.

 

" Err.. No thanks. You guys just play it okay " He said.

 

 

~ KAI P.O.V ~

 


It has been almost two weeks since I and Ah Hyo declared our relationship.

 


Jan Di told me that she will be back soon. I do feel happy for that. But... How about Ah Hyo later? 

 

" Hahh " I sighed.

 

What will she think if I tell her that I can't be with her on this holiday?

 

' Am I stil love Jan Di? I think no. Since I got to knew that she has a new boyfriend there, I felt my heart was no longer be with her.But sometimes I feel something toward her. I just not sure what was it '

..............


~ AH HYO P.O.V ~

 

I was just look at Kai.

 

' What's wrong with him? He seems different since past few days. I don't know why. Is he have any problems? But why he don't want to tell me? '

" Ah Hyo-ahh? Hey " Hai Hee suddenly poke me.

 

" Err.. Yeah. Wae? " I asked her with my blur face.

 

" What were you thinking? You keep on staring at Kai. don't you want to play? " She asked.

 

" Err.. I'm sorry. I.. I want to go to toilet for a while " I said then starts to walk out of the class.

 

While walking, I keep on thinking on him.

 

' I miss him. I miss his smile, his laugh, his joke, his tease and.. his love '

 

Then I walk up the stairs to go to the rooftop. But suddenly my feet stopped at the last stair.

 

" Hahh.. Hahh.. " I breath.

 

Then I sit at the stairs while closing my face.

 

" What's wrong with me?! Yah! Pabo! " I yelled while hitting my head.

 

" Pabo! Pab.. " Suddenly I feel someone grab my hand when I just wanted to hit my head again. I immediately lift up my face and look at the person. It's Kai.

 

" Hey. What's wrong with you? Are you okay? " He said while looking at me in worried.

 

" Err.. Nothing " I said then quickly stand.

 

" Err.. I've got to go " I said then starts to walk down the stairs.

 

But he suddenly grab my hand.

 

" Ah Hyo-ahh. Why? " He asked.

 

I just stand there while not looking at him.

 

" Let me go " I said.

 

" Are you angry at me? " He asked then walks closer to me.

 

" Aniyeo. I.. I want to go to the toilet " I said then let go of my hand and ran down the stairs.

 

" Ah Hyo-ahh! " He shouted.

 

I just ignore him and continue walking.

 

" Hey " Suddenly he grab my waist from the back.

 

" Don't leave... Bogoshippo " He said then hug me.

 

" I know.. I'm wrong.. I've leave you alone lately. Mianhae.. " He said while tighten the hug.

 

" Let me go " I said while trying to let go of his hand on my waist.

 

" Please... Khajima... Please.. " He begged then put his face on my shoulder.

 

" Mianhae.. Please.. " He said.

 

" Wae? why are you being like this? " I asked.

 

" I.. I.. " He was speechless.

 

" Is it about the girl? As I know she will be here this summer. Is it because of that? " I asked.

 

" What.. What are you talking about? " He asked me in shocked.

 

" I've heard it before " I said then chuckled.

 


>>>>>> FLASHBACK <<<<<<<<

 

I'm in my way to go back to the class.

 

But then I hear Kai and his friends voice.

 

" Ottoke? What must I do now?? " He asked his friends.

 

" Why are you not telling her? " Chen asked.

 

" Are you crazy? I don't want to see her sad " Kai said.

 

" So you just want to let it be just like that? " Suho asked.

 

" I don't know. Hahh.. " He said then sighed.

 

" Ah Hyo need to know about her " D.O said.

 

" But I don't have the strength to tell her guys. I love her " He replied.

 

" But you love the girl too right? " Kris asked.


 I was shocked by what have Kris said.

 

" Girl? Love? what's this?! " I mumbled in shocked.

 

" Mwo? Aniyeo. I don't have the feelings toward her anymore. I only love Ah Hyo " He said.

 

' Who is the girl? '

 

>>>>>> END FLASHBACK <<<<<<<<<

 


~ KAI P.O.V ~

 

" Err... What do you mean? " I asked her in panicked.

 

But she just keep silent.

 

Then I slowly release the hug and turn her body to face me.

 

Suddenly I saw her cry.

 

" Err.. Ah Hyo-ahh. Wae?? " I asked her while holding her cheeks.

 

" Do.. do you.. have another girl? " She asked me in her tears.


" Mwo? Aniyeo! I only have you. Believe me. Please. I love you. Only you " I said.

 

" But who's she? " She asked me.

 

" She just my ex-girlfriend. I don't have the feelings toward her anymore " I convinced her.

 

Then she put her head down and look at the floor.

 

" Hey. Shhh. Don't cry. Please. Don't cry. I can't see you cry.. Please.. " I said while hug her.

 

" Saranghae Ah Hyo " I whispered in her ears.

 

" Saranghae " she replied then tighten the hug.

 


.................