The Matters Part 5 (42)

Unexpected Love With EXO

Ah Ra and Soo Jung are just staying at home while their family are going to visit their aunt who was just gave birth the first baby with her husband. They thought that they dont have to follow even they have a lot of free time. No reason.

 

 

Ah Ra was laying on the sofa while watching movie. Same with Soo Jung. But then Ah Ra's phone rings. 

 

 

" Nehh, yoeboseyo ?... Baekkie-ssi ! " Ah Ra answered the call cheerfully and immediately runs upstairs to her room.

 

 

~ Ah Ra's P.O.V ~

 

 

I was already laying on my bed in my room. I don't have any thought that it would be Baekki who make the call. It has been almost a week since he gave me a text message that he would be busy for some days as his family's company got a new big project. So he have to handle it. Other words, focus on it. 

 

 

" Jagiya ! Bogoshippoyo... " Baekkie replied in his cheerful and naughty voices but I can feels like there's something wrong with him. He's not feeling well.

 

 

" Baekki-ssi. Are you okay ? You're not feeling well right ? Your voices sounded so awful " I said in worried. He must be so busy handling the company until he got no time to rest.

 

 

" Ohh ? / *suddenly coughing* / aniyeo.. it just a little / * coughing again and a little more worse * 

 

 

" Baekki-ssi ? Gwehchanayo ? Go get some water " I said as I heard his condition is getting worse.

 

 

A few second passed and I heard his chuckled. " You dont have to be so worried bout me. I know how to take care of myself. It just a small throat problem. Nothing to be so worried okay ? " He tried to act like he's fine. But seems like it wasn't the fact that I have to believe.

 

 

" Stop trying to act like you're fine. I know you didn't get enough time to rest right ? I know you so well Baekki-ssi. Don't lie " I stopped. There's no respond from him. I just can hear his breath going up and down calmly. I take a deep breath and slowly let it out.

 

 

" Baekki-ssi.. / Ah Ra-ssi stop nagging bout my health condition. I don't need it. I'm doing well here. Im fine. Actually im still at the office right now. I call you as I wanted to let you know that I'm deeply missing you. Seriously I'm ing missing you right now. I wanted you here. But it's already late so i guessed I couldn't have you here by now. So I decided to make a call. Because I miss you. I'm longing for you. But if you just wanted to keep talking about the stupid and waste things, I think I have to end this call. Sorry. I've got more works to do. I need to finish it fast. Sorry for disturbing you. Hahh.. " His sad sigh was so clear. 

 

 

" Baekki-ssi I didn't mean to act like that. I'm just feels so worried bout you. That's all. I miss you too honey. A lot. No one knows how deeply I miss you. As if you were here, I swear I wouldn't let you go. We've been too far apart now. I hate it. I hate to see us being like this. We can't spend more time together like we used to. I missed the moment when we was at the school, playing together in the class when the teacher wasn't around. The best moment that I have with you when we were in the vacation. At the beach, the dinner, you told me about your work that you're in charge right now. I regret everything that I said that time which everything will be fine although we will be far away. I wished I could take it back. But I know there's no way to turn back " I stopped. I can feels my cheeks have been washed with the liquid came out from my eyes. I take a deep breath while trying to put myself in a very calm place.

 

 

" Stop saying all that again. If you could take it back, I want you to take all that back. Just don't say like that again " He said. " / Baekki-ssi.. " I cut it. I never thought that he would said something like that. 

 

 

" Go to sleep. I want to do my works. There 's a lot more to do. Take care. Saranghae ".... the call ended.

 

 

" Baekkie-ssi.. hahhh " I cried. I couldn't hold it more longer. I closed my eyes and closed my face with both of my palms. 

 

 

' Baekki-ssi. I want you here. Why do we have to go through all this ?! '

 

 

So many thoughts are playing in my mind. Those thoughts bring some memories that I have with him. I was with the flow until I fell asleep. In tears.

 

 

~ END OF P.O.V ~

 

 

……………………

 

 

Min Byul was in her room dancing while listening to the musics. She also using her phone to be the microphone for her to sing slowly as she afraid her family will hear it. Apparently this is her new hobby since the school break started.  

 

 

As she was happily dancing and singing, her phone suddenly ringing. She take the phone and answer the call. It was from Chen. 

 

 

~ MIN BYUL'S P.O.V ~

 

 

I was totally shocked when my phone was ringing while I was in happily dancing and singing there. It was Chen. What did he want from me ? 

 

 

" Yahhh ! Couldn't you atleast give me a text first before you call ?! You have made my heart just racing inside as it could came out and pumping infront of my face ! " I said in mad as I was so angry that his call have made me shocked. But I finally taking a deep breath and release it calmly.

 

 

" Err... Im.. Im.. so sorry. I didn't mean to surprise you. I just wanted to call you. But.. " He stopped then chuckled. " Why did you have to be so shocked ? What are you doing ? " He continued then laughed.

 

 

' Omo ! Hashhh Min Byul-ahh you should just have to act calmly ' 

 

 

" Err.. Err.. aniyeo.. it.. it just a.. " I don't know what to say. I won't tell him that I was dancing just now. I know it will just make him laughs more and more.

 

 

" Err.. Im reading novel just now. I need to give a full concentration so I could understand the story. Err.. yeah.. that's why I was so surprised just now. Hmm.. " I lied. I walks to my bed and sit. I hope he will believe it. 

 

 

" Ohh ? Err.. Oh.. sorry for disturbing you. Mianhae.. I didn't mean to disturb you " He said. 

 

 

" Yeahh. It's okay just don't do like that again " I said.

 

 

 

" So.. How was the shop ? You must feels so tired " He said.

 

 

" Oh ? Emm. Yeahh everything's fine. Ofcourse I do feels tired. But it's okay. I'm glad as I could help my parents " I said and smile remembering of how my dad and my mom happy that I was there to help them.

 

 

" It's good to hear that then. Just make sure you get enough rest for your body. Or you might fall sick " He said in care. I smiled. I don't know. I like the way he treats me, the way he cares about me. He made me feels complete. 

 

 

" Nehh. Arasso.. " I said. I can feels my cheeks are going to blush.

 

 

" Good girl. So.. what novel did you read just now ? Anything to share ? " He asked. 

 

 

' Omo ! what should I tell him ? hashhh ! '

 

 

" Oh ? Err.. emm.. it is... err.. empty. Yeahh the novel titled empty. It was just a simple story line " I answered directly.

 

 

' Enough with this one. Just don't ask me any other typical question like the author or the genre or whatever. Just please Chen-ssi '

 

 

" Oh ? It sounds interesting. What is it about ? " He asked. I was automatically blank. I put my head down and close my eyes. Why did he have to ask all that ? Yeah serve me right. A lie that i've to bear.

 

 

" Oh ? Err.. yeahh it's quite interesting. It's.. err.. em.. it's about.. err.. heart conflict I guessed " I said. I just let out anything that I have in my mind. 

 

 

" ohh so it's about feelings. I see.. em. Well. I think you should finish it well. Maybe it could widen your heart for someone one day. You really need to " He said then chuckled. 

 

 

" Oh ? What is that mean ? I don't get it. My heart ? " I asked in weird. I don't know what actually he mean. Why do he have to say something like that ?

 

 

" Yeahh. Well. You need to open your heart for someone. I mean. Try to love someone and maybe be with him ? " He said. I was so shocked. My eyes opened widen and I've lost my words to say.

 

 

" What. Are. You. Talking. About ? please don't tell me it was about something I hate. Wait. Do you have to relate the novel with this ? well. Just let me tell you something. I would never relating any novels that I read with myself. Never. That was just a story. A book. A novel. It wasn't about life that we went through. So please stop it okay ? " I said  seriously. I couldn't control myself. I hate everything about feelings. I mean like love and boys or whatever.

 

 

" I'm saying the truth. See ? you still holding up your past. You still not let it go. Why wouldn't you let someone to break it all and start a new story with you ? You could hate him. But why don't you try to forget ? Try to move on and leave all the past. It was all gone now. You shouldn't let it disturb your life. He could be someone nice and better that wouldn't leave you like he did before. You should enjoy your life. Be happy " He finally stop. That was a very long speech. But the most important thing is I don't understand of every single thing that he mentioned. It was like an electric came through my mind and shocked everything.

 

 

" Mwo yo ? What are these all about ? Why do you have to say something like all that ? what are you actually wanted to say ? What's wrong with you ? Any problem with my past ? Or myself ? Tell me ! " I couldn't control myself right now. I don't know what actually he wanted. 

 

 

" Sorry. Sorry. I.. I shouldn't.. I.. I think I should go " He said.

 

 

" What the.. yahhh ! Chen-ssi ! yahhh ! Tell me ! " I asked in mad. But there is no respond. A few second passed, I looked at the screen. The call was already end.

 

 

" So.. you've ended it. Oh.. okay. You just bring up my past and leave. Great. Just wanted to say. You've got nothing to do with my past ! I was the one who'd feel it ! Not you or even anyone else ! " I let it all out while looking at the screen.

 

 

" I don't need a friend like you. You've acted like you know how I felt. Forgive can be easy but not for forget. I could forgive the guy but what have he did to me will always be here in my mind, in my heart and even in my life " I said. Later, I lay down on my bed and close my eyes.

 

 

' He just ruined everything. He shouldn't said something like that . He was totally out of his mind ' 

 

 

~ END OF P.O.V ~

 

 

....................