~ Ha Rin & Sehun ~ ( 6 )

Unexpected Love With EXO

In the recess time Ha Rin and the girls were ate at their favourite place again. Since the scene in the cafe that happened a few days ago, they all are not eating at the café anymore.

 

It seems different because Min Ah was not there with them because she's still rest in the hospital. 

 

" Who want to follow me picked Min Ah at the hospital this evening? " Hye Kyu asked them.

 

" ME! " Hai Hee, Ah Hyo, Ah Ra, Soo Jung, Yi Naa, Tae Nii and Ha Na were said in the same time. Then they all laughed of themself.

 

" Woww. Okay. We'll gather at my house okay" Hye Kyu said. 

 

" Hana, Dul, Sit ! " Hai Hee counted then they all said ' Neh ' together. After that, they all laughed again. So happy are they.

 

" But Ha Rin? You don't want to go too? " Hai Hee asked Ha Rin as she stop laughing.

 

" I have to bring my Fluffy to see the veterinarian. I think it's sick. Because she seems don't want to play with me like before for almost 2 weeks. I'm getting worried about her. Sorry guys" Ha Rin explained.

 

" Oh. It's okay then. How about you Ha Ra? " She's asking to Ha Ra.

 

" I have promised my mum to help her bake cakes for my niece today. I'm sorry. Just please send my regard to Min Ah okay" Ha Ra said.

 

" You? " Hai Hee pointing her index finger to Min Byul.

 

" My parents will go to my aunt's house this evening. So I need to stay at home with my sister. Mianhae. Send my regards to Min Ah too. And tell her that i'm so sorry about that" Min Byul said.

 

" It's okay. We'll tell her. Don't worry, i'm sure she will be okay with that" Yi Naa convinced her.

 

A few minutes later, the bell rings.

 

So the girls quickly finished their meals and go back to their class.

 

While in the class, their teacher asked them to make an essay about animals. 

 

Ha Rin was not happy to make the essay as she was remembered about her Fluffy.

 

" Hmphh " Ha Rin sighed while looking at her plain paper.

 

" Hey. Are you okay? " Hai Hee asked her.

 

~ HA RIN P.O.V ~

 

" Hey. Are you okay? " Hai Hee asked me.

 

" Mwo? Neh. Gwenchana" I said as returned.

 

Then she continue writing her essay back.

 

" Why are you not  started yet? " Sehun suddenly asked me while looking at my paper.

 

" The teacher will mad at you if you are not starting it yet" He continued.

 

" Mind your own bussiness boy" I said arrogantly.

 

He just speechless when he heard my answer.

 

" Hey you both. Is there any problems?" Mrs. Krystal asked us all of sudden. Oh !

 

" Err.. Nothing" I said and pretend to write something on my plain paper. 

 

Then I started to feel panicked when Mrs. Krystal suddenly get up and walk towards me. Oh. Damn! I'll be dead.

 

" Here take this!" Sehun suddenly put his paper on my table as help. Fortunately Mrs. Krystal was looking at another site when he did that.

 

Then I pretend like I was in thinking the idea for the essay when Mrs. Krystal was standing besides of my table and watching me. 

 

A few minutes later she's continued walking. Harhhh. What a mess! But then I feel weird on something. If the boy was giving me his paper then how about him?

 

So I quickly looks at him. Oh. He have another paper with him. Nice.

 

" I've told you right?" He said to me then chuckled.

 

" Hmm. Yeahh. Sorry for being rude just now. By the way. Thanks " I said as I gave his paper back.

 

" Oh. Its okay. Just  small matter. But.. If you don't mind if I ask. Why are you not writting the essay?" He asked me in her gentle way.

 

" Oh. Nothing. I.. I just not in the mood to write it now" I told him. 

 

" Do you have any problems? " He asked. 

 

Is he trying to console me? Haha. Too obvious boy.

 

" Err.. Sorry. It was my... personal problems" I said then look at my paper back.

 

" Oh. Sorry. I did'nt mean to get into your personal matters" He apologized then continue do his works.

 

Harhh. I'm feel so boring now. Fluffy.. I hope you'll be okay.. Please don't do like this to me. I can't live without you. I need you to accompany me everyday, playing with me when i'm bored and I always need you by my sides.

 

Suddenly the bell rings. So the school period is over. I've to check on my Fluffy. Yeah. Fluffy wait for me. Omma will come to see you!!

 

I mumbled alone while my hands keep on packing my things. 

 

Then I saw Hai Hee was still playing with Ah Hyo and Ha Ra.

 

" Hai Hee-ahh please be faster. I wanted to go home now! " I said as I started to walk out of the class.

 

" Okay okay. But why are you in a hurry to go home?" She asked while walking besides me.

 

" I need to check on my Fluffy. I've been so worried about her now" I said with my worried face.

 

" Hey. Relax. I believed she will be okay" She convinced me.

 

" Hey guys! We want to go to the stall downstairs to buy icecream. You don't want to come?" Ha Na asked us.

 

" Err.." Hai Hee just wanted to say something but I quickly cut it.

 

" No. Thanks. We wanted to go home. You guys just go okay. Have fun! " I said while pulling Hai Hee's wrist and walked away.

 

" Yah! I do know how to walk! Let go of me! Its hurt okay! " She said then trying to let go of her wrist.

 

" Okay Okay. I'm sorry" I said then let go of it.

 

We both get in my Lamborghini and I started to drive away.

 

After I've sent her home, I quickly drive back to my house.

 

When I've parked my car in the garage, I quickly run inside of my house while shouting for Fluffy. 

 

" Fluffy! Fluffy! Where are you? Omma's back! " But she does'nt came out. 

 

Usually if I do like that, she will came out and run towards me.

 

But now, she's not came out. I've wonder where did she go.

 

Then I walked to the kitchen and saw my mother was there.

 

" Omma. Do you know where is Fluffy?" I asked her.

 

" Oh? You've back. So early are you" Omma teased me.

 

" Omma! I'm asking you now. Where are my  Fluffy....." I said in my sad tone.

 

" I think she's in your room. Go try check on it" Omma said. 

 

Then I quickly run upstairs and get into my room.

 

 

                                 

 

 

Harhh. What a mess room. 

 

" Fluffy! I'm back. Where are you?" I shouted as I'm searching for her.

 

But then I found Fluffy was sleeping on the sofa.

 

                                      

 

" Arhh. There you are.. Fluffy...." I rubbing it's body gently.

 

" Hmm. Sleep well honey. We'll go to the clinic later okay. I'll hope you'll be fine" I said as I kiss her head.

 

Suddenly my phone rang.  

 

* Geurae wolf naega wolf awuuuuu~ ah saranghaeyo nan neukdego neon minyeo *

 

" Yeobseyo? " I answered the call. It's from Hai Hee.

 

" Annyeong. Hey. Sorry for disturbing you" She said.

 

" Ani. Wae?" I asked.

 

" I just want to ask you about your Fluffy. Is she okay?" She asked.

 

" Oh. Hmm. I just found her asleep on the sofa in my room. She's not being like that before" I replied.

 

" What you mean? " She asked again.

 

" Hmm. Fluffy will came to me whenever I called her but since last 2 weeks until now, she seems had changed. Fluffy always sleep and looks weak. I did'nt know why. So I planned to take her to the veterinarian this evening" I said in my sad tone. 

 

" Hey. Relax. I believe that she will be okay" She convinced me.

 

" Hmm. Okay. Thanks for calm me" I thanked her.

 

" Neh. It's okay" She said.

 

" Hmm. If there's anything that I can help just let me know okay. Annyeong" She continued.

 

" Neh. Annyeong. Gomawo" I said then turn off the call.

 

Then I taking my bath then go downstair to eat. I'm so starving.

 

" Omma. I'm starving" I said when I've hug Omma's waist. 

 

" I've prepared the meal for you on the table. Go eat" Omma said. 

 

Then I go to the table to check what have Omma prepared for me.

 

" Omo! My favourite food! Gangsahamnida Omma-nii ! " I said as I have sit and eat the Kimchi Chigae.

 

Later at the evening, I take Fluffy to the clinic to see the vaterinarian.

 

As we have reached there, the veterinarian asked me to stay outside while she was checked on Fluffy.

 

So I just wait there while sitting on a bench.

 

After a while, she came out with the result at her hands. 

 

" So what's wrong with the puppy? Is anything bad? She will be okay right?" I asked her worriedly.

 

" No need to be so worried sis. Just calm yourself. There's nothing bad happened to her. She just had the wrong feed. But now she seems fine and healthy back. I've gave her injection for her internal body. She looks fine after that" She explained to me clearly.

 

" Neh. Gangsahamnida" I said then bowed at the same time.

 

Then I saw her assisstant bring my Fluffy and passed it to me.

 

" Whooff whooff! " Fluffy barked.

 

" Ouh. You looks healthy as a horse Fluffy. I'm glad to see you like this" I said as I rubbing it's head.

 

" Whooff whooff! " Fluffy barked again. She seems to understand the range of what I said.

 

" Good girl! Now, khaja. I'll take you to go for a walk at our park" I said to Fluffy while I was applying the chains around her neck. So it will be easier for me to bring her.

 

 

After we've reached at the park, Fluffy seems so happy. I'm feel very glad by seeing her happy like that.

 

" Hmm. I should call Hai Hee and tell her about Fluffy" I said as I take out my phone from my handbag.

 

" Whooff whooff!" Fluffy barked while looks at me.

 

" Yeah Fluffy. I know you're happy. I'm happy too" I said then get my body down to rub it's head.

 

" Yeobseyo? " I said when Hai Hee have answered the call.

 

" Ha Rin-ahh. Wae?" She asked.

 

" Nothing. I just want to tell you about Fluffy. She's okay now. Healthy and cheerful like before" I said while laughing by watching Fluffy playing with her tail.

 

" Really? Wow. I'm happy to hear it. Take a good care of her then. Please kiss her for me too" Hai Hee said while laughing.

 

" Neh. Gomawo. By the way, how was Min Ah? Is she fine? " I asked.

 

" Yeah. She's good. I'm waiting for them to pack her things outside the room. But it have been almost 15 minutes. I think I should check on them" Hai Hee said then laughed.

 

" You know them right? Never been serious. Always playing all the time. So see you tomorrow. Annyeong"  I said.

 

" Neh. Annyeong" She said then turn off the called.

 

After I've put my phone in my handbag back, I continue walking with Fluffy at the park. 

 

Suddenly Fluffy was barking to something then starts run away. 

 

" Hey! Where are you going?! Fluffy! " I shouted and starts running after her.

 

But then a boy was catched Fluffy.

 

" Oh. Thanks. I don't know what..." My phrase was stopped as the boy lifted his face and looks at me.

 

" Mwo? Sehun- shii?" I asked as I was shocked.

 

" You? Ha Rin-ahh. Annyeong" He said as his stood up.

 

Then I saw his holding  a puppy.

 

" Is it your puppy? " I asked him while pointing my eyes at the cute puppy.

 

" Yeah. It's name was Digo" He said while looking at it.

 

" Wow. So cute. Digo...." I said as I rubbing it's body. " Annyeong. Nice to meet you Digo" I said.

 

" Whooff whooff! " It's barking to me as replied.

 

                               

 

Awww. Digo was so cute. Really cute. Fluffy seems interesting with Digo too.

 

" So.. What's your puppy name?" He asked me.

 

" Oh. Its Fluffy" I said while laughing when I wacthing Fluffy and Digo was playing together. So sweet are they.

 

" Oh. Fluffy.. " He said while playing with Fluffy's tail.

 

" Whooff whooff! " Fluffy barked at him.

 

" Okay okay. I won't touch it again" He said then laugh.

 

" Err.. Can we walks together? " He asked me out of sudden.

 

" Oh. Yeah. Sure. Fluffy seems want to play with Digo too" I said while looking at Fluffy and Digo playing happily.

 

Then we were walking at the park together.

 

While we're walking, then there was a couple that was walking infront of us by holding their hands together. 

 

Erghh. Why do I have to see sort of this love scene while I was walking with him. So embarrassing.

 

Then suddenly I noticed that Sehun was looking at me. So I just making an innocent face and act like there was nothing happened there.

 

" Why are your face blushing? " He asked me.

 

What? Am I blushing?! Harghh! Otoke!

 

" Err.. What? Bbb.. Blushing? No i'm not" I said while covering my face with my palm.

 

Then I heard he's laughing.

 

" Why are you laughing?! Is there anything funny here?" I asked.

 

" Nothing. It just your face" He said. 

 

" My face? What's wrong with my face?" I said curiously.

 

" So cute. Adorable" He said then chuckled.

 

 What? Is he just praised me? Oh . 

 

" See? You're blushing! " He said then go to a big laugh.

 

" Yah! Don't laugh at me like that! " I said then hitted his arm. 

 

Then I was shocked by what have I did and same goes to him.

 

" Err. Sorry. I did'nt mean to..." My words have been cut of him.

 

" It's okay. I don't really mind about it" He said then smirking at me.

 

" What a silly boy are you! " I said then hit his arm again.

 

" Ouchh! Stop it. It's hurt. But...." He said then move her face closer to my ear.

 

" I like it. Nice" he continued.

 

" Sehun-shii !! You want to die?!  Yahh!! " I said angrily as I run after him.

 

We both playing together at the park.

 

Suddenly, my feet was tripped over a stone. Then I was about to fall down but he's quickly catched me. 

 

But then, our eyes meet as our head was just 3 cm away.

 

My eyes be more bigger after I felt that his nose was touching mine.

 

But a while later we heard someone was clearing his throat.

 

I quickly stands on my feet back and act normal. 

 

" Err... I'm.... Sor.... Ry...." I said while looking at the ground.

 

" Yeah. Me.. Too" He said then chuckled.

 

" Yah! Stop teasing me again! " I mad at him as he trying to laugh again.

 

" Okay okay. I'm sorry" He said then smile at me.

 

Oh? He's so handsome and charming when he smiled. He makes my heart beating more faster.

 

" Err... I think I should go home now. It's getting dark" I said and lifted Fluffy and placed it in my arms.

 

" Yeah. Okay. Well. See you in the class tomorrow. By the way. I'm glad to meet you here" He said then give me his attractive smiled.

 

Aww. Why do he have to do like that. Sehun-shii! You makes my heart beating faster!

 

" Umm. Yeahh. Thanks for the walks anyway. Annyeong" I said then smile at him.

 

Then I turn around and starts walking to my car.

 

Same goes to him.

 

~ SEHUN P.O.V ~

 

 

Wow. She have a pretty smile that can blow my heart away. Really. She's so beautiful.

 

But when she have turned around, my deep heart just like wanting to call her back and be with her again. 

 

" Sehun! Stops talking nonsense! Just go home okay. Right Digo?" I said to my self and look at Digo that was in my arms.

 

" But.. Why was my heart beating so fast when our face met just now? Is it have something to do with love? Oh no. Of course not. We're just met and walked together for a first time. How come am I like her. Right? " I asked myself.

 

" Arghhh!! Ha Rin-ahh! You've drive me crazy now!!" I said as I yelled at myself.

 

Then I get into my car and go home.

 

......................

 

After I had taking my bath, I jumped on my bed while shouting out a name.

 

A while later, I just noticed that I was shouting for Ha Rin's name just now.

 

" Wait. Why do I have to call out her name? Harshh! What happened to me?! " I mumled to myself.

 

Then my phone was ringing out of sudden.

 

I just answer the call without looks at the caller name.

 

" Yoebseyo? "

 

" Annyeong Sehun. It's me Ricky" 

 

" Mwo? " I said then looked at the screen for a while.

 

" Neh. Ricky. Wae?" I asked.

 

" Nothing I just want to ask you about the plan. Just now I saw you with Ha Rin at the park. You're going out with her. So fast." He said then laugh.

 

So he saw us walking at the park.

 

" Ani. We're just bumped, so we decided to go for a walk together" I said.

 

" Wow. Well. The plan seems to run smoothly. Good job maknae" He said.

 

" Err. Yeah" I said then making a fake laugh.

 

" Just continue with it okay. Annyeong" He said then turn off the call.

 

" Arghh. The plan seems just want to ruin everything. I hate it! But.. They all my friends. I'm feel guilty if I'm not helping them by the way. Harshh! Such a mess !" I expressed my feelings while punching my pillow.

 

" I just need to calm myself. Go to sleep okay" Then I closed my eyes and a few minutes later I was already asleep.

 

........................................

 

 

 

                                                               ~   I will updated another 6 chapter soon. Hwaiting!   ~

                                                               ~   Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling  ~

                                                               ~   Don't forget to vote ! ~

                                                               ~   Thanks for reading :) ~

 

                                                                                          ~   SARANGHAE ~