~ Ha Ra & D.O ~ ( 11 )

Unexpected Love With EXO

~ HA RA P.O.V ~

 

Today I wake up early in the morning to help my mother prepared the breakfast.

 

A few of my closed family was staying here for a few days. They were from China. So I've to help my mother to do some works while they are here.

 

" Morning omma! " I greeted omma when I've entered the kitchen.

 

" Morning honey! Thanks for woke up early today to help me " She said while hug me as I have standed beside her.

 

" Gwenchana. I'll be here for you. So... What can I help? " I asked her while looking her doing some works there .

 

" Take the bun on the counter there and put it on the dining table. Arrange it nicely okay. " She said while pointing to the bun.

 

'' Neh. Arasso. " I said then started walking to the counter .

 

 After I have arranged the bun on the dining table. I walked to the kitchen back.

 

'' Omma! Done. So what's next ? '' I asked her as I have entered the kitchen.

 

'' Can you make coffee please '' Mom orderded me.

 

'' Neh, aigessimida. '' I replied then started make the coffee.

 

After I've finished make it, I put the coffee on the dining table.

 

Then I take a look at the clock. It's almost eight.

 

' Maybe I should go to bath now. '

 

'' Omma, I'll go to bath now okay. '' I said as I started to walk out of the kitchen.

 

'' Okay honey. By the way, thank you for your help, Saranghae  '' Omma said.

 

'' Neh! saranghae! '' I said then continue walking.

 

 As I've entered my room, I tidying my bed and walked into the bathroom.

 

After finished bathing, I go to my wardrobe and take out a long dress.

 

Then I sitted infront of my make-up table and preparing myself.

 

A while later, I go downstairs and walked to the kitchen.

 

'' Omma, where did you put my cupcakes yesterday? '' I asked omma as I searching for my cupcakes.

 

'' Oh. I've put it in the fridge '' Omma said while arranging the plates on the dining table.

 

Then I opened the fridge and take out the cupcakes that I've made yesterday.

 

A few minutes later, I heard some voices from the living room. I think that was my uncle's family.

 

'' Morning!! '' My aunt greeted us out of sudden.

 

'' Neh, good morning! '' I said while smiled at her.

 

''Hmm. I smells cupcakes here" She said while walking towards me.

 

'' Neh. Omma and I've made it yesterday. You can take it from the fridge if you want '' I said while packing the cupcakes that I've made for my friends.

 

" And this? '' She said while pointed to the cupcakes that I've packed.

 

 

              

 

 

" Oh. These are for my friends. I just want to make a suprise for them today " I said then smiled at her.

 

" Aww. So nice are you. Your friend should be glad by having a friend like you " She said while my cheeks.

 

I just bowed and smiled at her while putting the packed cupcakes in a bag.

 

After that, I having a breakfast with them.

 

After finished taking breakfast, I farewell them and go to school.

 

Once I've reached at the school, I walked to the park.

 

Then I saw some of my friend were there, sitting and playing under the tree. 

 

" Annyeong! " I greeted them as I've met them.

 

" Annyeong! " They greeted me back.

 

" Hey, where are Yi Naa, Ah Hyo and Ah Rin? " I asked them while looks around.

 

" Oh, I think they went to the ladies " Ah Raa said.

 

" But Ha Rin told me that she want to meet someone just now " Hai Hee interrupted.

 

" Someone? " Ha Na asked curiously.

 

" Yeah. But she don't told me who is it " Hai Hee answered.

 

" I'm guessing whom she met " Soo Jung said while thinking.

 

A while later, Yi Naa and Ah Hyo came.

 

" Hey. Did you guys saw Ha Rin? " Min Ah asked.

 

" Mwo? Ha Rin-ahh?? Err... No, we did'nt. Wae? " Yi Naa said.

 

" Yeah. Wae? " Ah Hyo asked.

 

" Nothing. We're just wondering where did she go " Hai Hee said.

 

A few minutes later, the bells rang. So the girls packed their things and walked to the class.

 

" Annyeong. We'll meet later in the recess time! Bye! " Ha Ra said to Soo Jung, Ha Na, Min Byul, Yi Naa, Hye Kyu and Tae Nii.

 

" Annyeong!! " They replied.

 

Then they walked into their class.

 

~ HA NA P.O.V ~

 

" Wait! Have you told them that we will not be with them in the recess later? " I asked them as I have stopped walking.

 

" Omo! I've forget to tell them about it! " Yi Naa said with her shocked face.

 

" It's okay. We can explained to them later" Soo Jung said and walked into the class.

 

" Hmm. You're right" I said then followed her.

 

~ HA RA P.O.V ~

 

After I've sitted at my place, I put the cupcakes's bag under my table nicely.

 

I feel so excited to give them the cupcakes.

 

A while later, I saw Ha rin and Sehun entered the class together.

 

Is that was really Ha Rin? Why are she's walking with the boy?

 

~ END P.O.V ~

 

All the students in the class were stared at Sehun and Ha Rin as they were entered the class.

 

" Wae? Why are you guys staring at us like that?" Sehun asked as he have sitted on his chair.

 

His friends just keep staring at him with their shock expression on their face.

 

" Ha Rin-ahh. Are you really walked with the boy just now?" Hai Hee asked Ha Rin curiously.

 

Then Ha Ra, Ah Hyo, Ah Ra and Min Ah come to Ha Rin and looks at her curiously too.

 

" What are you doing?" Ha Ra asked.

 

" Err.. We.. Err.. We were just walking.. together. Is it wrong?" Ha Rin asked them.

 

" Are.. Are you.. Sure?" Ah Ra asked.

 

" Hey guys, calm down. We were just walking. Stop staring at me like that" Ha Rin said while rubbing his hair.

 

" Is there anything happened to you? I mean.. Between you and him? " Ah Hyo asked while smirking at her.

 

" Why are you saying like that? Wait. I want to warn you something. Don't you think that I don't know what had happened between you and.."  Suddenly Ah Hyo quickly shut Ha Rin's mouth with her palm.

 

" Hey. What's going on here? Ah Hyo? What are you doing? Are we've missed somethings? You with? Whom?" Min Ah asked while looking at Ah Hyo curiously.

 

" Err.. Nothing" Ah Hyo said then make a fake smile.

 

" What are you both trying to hide? Tell us. Now" Hai Hee said with her serious face.

 

But then Mr. Min Hyuk entered the class. So they quickly sit at their places back.

 

" We're not finished yet okay" Hai Hee said to Ha Rin before she's greeting the teacher.

 

Then the lesson starts like usual.

 

After the class time is over, the bells rang marking the break for the students. But then, Ha Ra quickly ran out of the classroom.

 

" Hey! Ha Ra! Where are you going?!" Ah Ra shouted to Ha Ra but Ha Ra just ignored her.

 

~ HA RIN P.O.V ~

 

'Hashh. What should I tell them? Sehun was invited me to go lunch with him. Arghh! Better I just tell them that I have to meet... Hmm.. Mr. Gi Kwang! Yeah Mr. Gi Kwang! But if they ask me why, then what should I tell them?? Harshh! '

 

" Ha Rin-ahh? Why are you still standing there? Let's go!" Hai Hee said while waiting for me at the door.

 

" Err.. Hai Hee-ahh. I.. I.. I have to meet Mr. Min Hyuk now. So I can't eat with you all today. Mianhae!" I said while immediately walked out of the class.

 

" What? Yah! Ha Rin-ahh! Wait! " Hai Hee shouted for me but I just ignored her.

 

~ AH HYO P.O.V ~

 

' What? Did Ha Rin just leaved me here?! Hashh! Damn! Maybe I should tell Hai Hee that Ill be going with Ha Rin too'

 

" Yah! Ha Rin-ahh wait for me! " I shouted at her.

 

" Hai Hee-ahh, I've got to go! Mianhae! " I said then follows Ha Rin.

 

" What? Hey wait! Ah Hyo-ahh!" Hai Hee shouted. 

 

' Mianhae. I've to do it. I've a date with Kai today. I'm so sorry guys' I mumbled to myself while keeps walking.

 

~ HAI HEE P.O.V ~

 

What's wrong with them?? Where did they want to go actually? 

 

" Hey, where did they go?" Min Ah asked while walking towards me.

 

" I don't know. They seems like have to be hurry. Hmm. So.. Can we go to see prof now?" I asked her while looking at my watch.

 

" Yeah. Khaja" She said.

 

" Ah Ra! Faster please! " She said to Ah Ra.

 

" Neh! " Ah Ra said then walked to us.

 

" But.. Where is Ha Ra ? I saw her ran out of the class just now" Ah Ra asked.

 

" I'm not sure. Maybe she's with Ha Rin and Ah Hyo now" Min Ah said.

 

" Why don't we go find her at the park first?" I asked them.

 

Suddenly, Prof. Siwon just got out of the lab and called us.

 

" Neh! " We all replied then ran towards him.

 

" Come follow me" He said as we have came to him.

 

" But.. Can we.." Ah Ra just wanted to say something but he just keep walking and not turning back.

 

" How?" I asked them.

 

They were just looked at me with their blur faces.

 

 

~ HA RA P.O.V ~

 

 

" Yeah! Finally! " I said after I've done arranging the cupcakes nicely on the small picnic mat that I've brought from home.

 

" I'm sure that they will be happy for this surprise" I mumbled to myself happily.

 

Then I wait for them while sitted there.

 

" Hmm. Where are they?" I asked myself while looking arounds.

 

20 minutes past. They're stiil not coming. I've wondered where did they go.

 

" Hasshh! Where are they?! " I said while searching for them.

 

" Hmm. I't's okay, maybe they will be here shortly" I persuaded myself.

 

( !5 minutes later )

 

" Yah! Where are they?!! " I asked angrily as I puched the ground.

 

" Ouchh! Arghh! Stupid hand! " I said while rubbing my hand.

 

" How could they leaved me here alone?" I said sadly.

 

" Err.. Hi?" A boy greeted me out of sudden.

 

I turned my face to look at the boy.

 

" D.O ? What are you doing here?" I asked him curiously.

 

" Err.. I just walking arounds the park. Then I saw you here alone. Where are your friends?" He said as he have sitted beside me.

 

" I.. I don't know. They just.." I stop talking and looks down.

 

" Why?" He asked. 

 

I just keep myself silence. 

 

" Wow! Cupcakes! " He said while pointing at the cupcakes.

 

" You made this all? For your friends?" He asked me while looking at the cupcakes.

 

" Err. yeah. But.. They are not coming here" I replied in my sad tone.

 

" Can I taste it?" He asked while taking one of the cupcakes.

 

" Yeah. Sure. I've made it by myself. Virtually for them. But.. It's okay. You can eat that" I said while smiling at him.

 

" Well. It's not my intention to show off but actually, I do know how to make cakes too. So, don't be mad if I make a little comment on your cupcake later" He said then smirking at me.

 

" Arhh. Please. I believes that mine was better than yours" I said with my arrogant face.

 

He just chuckling and starts tasting the cupcake.

 

" So... How?" I asked him impatiently.

 

' I hope he will like it. I'm sure I've made it perfectly' 

 

" Hmmm.." " Nice but... I think.. Mine was better than yours" He said then laughing.

 

" Yah! How dare you said like that?! I believe that I've made it perfectly okay" I said with the feelings of dissatisfaction.

 

" Hey. Cool. I just kidding. This cupcake was totally awesome. So delicious Ha Ra. I love it" He said then grinning at me.

 

Omo! I feel ashamed now. I did'nt expect that he will said like that.

 

" Are you blushing?" He asked while move her face closer to mine while staring at me.

 

I quickly looks away.

 

" Ani. What are you talking about?" I asked him while keep looks away.

 

" Oh. Okay" He said then continue on eating the cake.

 

Harhh. Good.

 

" Hey can I taste that one?" He asked while pointing at the chocolate cupcake.

 

" Yeah sure. Just take it" I said while looking at him.

 

" Don't you want to eat it too? Come take this" He said while handed me a heartshapes decorated cupcake.

 

" Err. Okay" I said then take the cupcake.

 

Suddenly, he wiped the cupcake's cream that was at his finger to my cheek.

 

" Yah! What are you doing?!" I said as I removed the cream away.

 

Then I replied the same as he did just now.

 

" Take that! " I said while laughing.

 

" You wanna fight?? Take this back!" He said then wiped all of his finger that was full with creams on my cheeks again.

 

" Yah! Stop it dude! " I said then replies back.

 

A few minutes later while we are still playing, the bells rang. 

 

" Okay stop! I think we should clean up all of this now or we'll be late for the class" I said as I've stop playing.

 

Suddenly I hear he laughed.

 

 

~ D.O P.O.V ~

 

 

* Kringg kringg *

 

Arhh! Why do the bells have to ring so fast! I still wanted to play with her. She's so cute while playing just now.

 

But then when I look at her face. Aww. So funny. Her face was fulled with cream.

 

Then I laughed when I looked at her face.

 

" Yah! Why are you laughing?! I said clean this up. Now" She said with her serious face.

 

But I can't stop laughing by looking at her face.

 

" Your.. Your.. Your face! So funny!" I said then continue on laughing.

 

" Hey your face are more ugly than me you know??" She said while putting a few of cream again on my face.

 

" Stop doing that! But.. You're so cute!" I said while keeps laughing.

 

Then I saw her face was blushing even though, there are a lot of creams on her face.

 

" Stop staring at me and clean this up now! Yah! " She said then hitted my arm.

 

" Neh. Arasso" I said as I have stop staring at her.

 

After we have finished clean up the place, we go to the sink that was placed near the park to wash our face.

 

But then I sprinkled a few water to her. 

 

" Hey stop doing that! My dress will be wet! " She said angrily. Aww. So cute.

 

" Am I care?" I said then do it again.

 

" Yah! I said stop it!" She said then sprinkled some water at me back.

 

" Yah! My jacket will be wet! " I said as I've moved away from her.

 

" Am I care??" She said then do it again.

 

" Okay stop! I won't do it again" I said while holding her hands to stop.

 

" Good boy" She said then chuckled.

 

Then after we've finished washing our face and cloth, we walked to the class together.

 

As we have entered the class, Mrs. Suzy have already arrived.

 

Then we apologizes her by being late to the class and get to our seat.

 

Kai just stared at me while I am sitting at my place.

 

" Why are you did't tell me that you are dating with her too?" Kai asked while smirking at me.

 

" Do I have to?" I said while making my blur face then take out my books from my beg.

 

~ HA RA P.O.V ~

 

When I've just sitted at my place, I saw that Ah Ra was staring at me. Same goes to the others.

 

" Where are you going Ha Ra?" She asked me.

 

" Somewhere. Wae?" I asked her back with my blur face.

 

" With that boy?" She asked then glancing at D.O.

 

" Is it wrong? He's the one who was staying at the park with me when you guys was'nt there just now" I said as I look at my books.

 

" What? So.. You are at the park with him? Where are Soo Jung and all of them?" She asked me in worries.

 

" How would I know. I was alone there before he came. But it's okay. I don't mind" I said as I tried to hide my disappointment.

 

" Ha Ra. We're so sorry. We did'nt know that you was there. We thought that you with Ha Rin and Ah Hyo. While me, Hai Hee and Min Ah have to meet Prof. Siwon just now. I'm so sorry. But where did Soo Jung and the girls go?" She explained.

 

" It's okay. Just forget about that okay. Don't think about it anymore" I said then smiled at her.

 

" But sorry once again Ha Ra" She said then continue in doing her works.

 

' I hope that they did'nt know that I wanted to make a surprised for them just now' I mumbled alone.

 

But now I felt something weird in my heart. I don't know what is it. But my heart seems like beating faster now. I'm not sure why. Is it because of him? Arghh. Impossible. But I do feel comfortble when I was with him just now. He have made me feel happy. I feel better when he have came. We're playing at the park. Joking. Kidding. I even don't understand why do I have to feel this way to him. But. He's really have made my day feel better.

 

................................