The Matters Part 4 (41)

Unexpected Love With EXO

Hye Kyu just walked out from her grandmother’s house. She had stayed there for 4 days to look after her grandmother who had fell sick.

Her mother feels so tired to drive home so she offered herself to ride the car. She enjoys the journey by listening to the music while her mother

just sleeping beside.

 

But then her phone is ringing. Her phone was in her handbag that she put at the backseat of the car. So she gives the signal and stops the car at

the side of the road. As she grabbed the phone the call have already end. It was from Kris. She dialled Kris’s number back and calls him.

A few second passed, Kris pick up the call.

 

~ HYE KYU’S P.O.V ~

 

I was driving the car when my phone rang and I found out it was from Kris. I wonder what did he wants. So I decide to call him back.

 

“ Yeoboseyo? “  He answered the call.

 

“ Neh. Kris-ssi? “ I replied.

 

“ Yahh Hye Kyu-ahh. Why are you didn’t pick up the phone? What are you doing there? “ He asked.

 

“ I just got back from my granny’s house. Omma can’t drive the car as she feels so tired so I offered to drive. Mianhae ..“ I said.

 

“ Ohh? You’re driving? While calling? Yahhh Hye Kyu-ahh. It’s dangerous. It’s okay. Just call me back as you have arrived home/.. “ 

“ Yahh yahh yahh. Kris-ssi, don’t be so worry. I’ve stopped the car. It safe now okay? “ I said then chuckled. I can’t deny that he is so

caring about me.

 

I can hear his chuckled too. “ Ohh. Sorry. I thought you are driving the car while calling “He said then chuckled again.

 

“I can take care of myself okay “I said then looked down. I can feel my cheeks was getting blush right now. I can’t

control myself every time he act so nice and care about me. I love him so much.“ Hm. Well, can I know why were you calling just now? “ I asked him.

 

“ Oh yeah. Hye Kyu-ssi, are you free tomorrow night? “ He asked.

 

“ Oh? I think I am. Waeyo? “ I asked back.

 

“ Aniyeo. I was planning on having a dinner with you. It seems have been so long we didn’t get to spent

our time together right? I’ve been missing you too much sweetheart “ He said with his sad voice.

 

I just smile by his words. “ I’m sorry I can’t. I have something to do tomorrow. I think I will be so busy “ I lied. I control myself to not laugh.

 

“ Oh? Hm. It’s okay. I got it “ He said. I know he was disappointed with my answer.

 

“ Yahh. How can I refuse to meet you? I miss you to honey.. “ I said.

 

“ Yahh Hye Kyu-ssi. Don’t say something like that again. I don’t like it “ He said. His voices sound so serious.

 

“ Oh? Neh. Mianhae.. I just want to tease you.. “ I said in guilty.

 

“ Hm. It’s okay. So, if there’s anything I will call you later. And you have to tell me if there’s anything that I have

to know okay? “ He replied.

 

“ Neh arasso. I will “ I answered.

 

“ Okay that’s all. Drive carefully. Don’t drive too fast okay? Take care. I love you. Annyeong.. “ He gave me farewell.

 

“ Neh. Arasso. Take care too. Don’t be so naughty okay. I love you more.. “ I said then end the call.

I put the phone on my lap while putting my handbag at the backseat. Later, I started to continue on driving back.

 

As we have arrived home, I help my mum tidying our staffs. Then I walked into my room and put my cloths in my wardrobe.

 

As everything has being done, I lie down on my bed. It is so a tiring day. A few second passed I fall asleep.

 

But a while then I was awake as I heard my phone is ringing. I grab my phone and immediately pick up the phone without

looking at the screen.

 

“ Yeoboseyo? “ I answered while still closing my eyes.

 

“ Hye Kyu-ssi?!  Why is it so hard for you to pick up my call? What are you doing? I’ve been calling you for almost

20 times and just right this second you want to answer it? “ He directly nagged in mad.

 

I immediately open my eyes and sit. “ Kris-ssi  mianhae.. I fell asleep just know. I was so tired “ I said in sorry.

 

“ Do you know for how long I’ve waited for you to answer my call? Can you at least text me or call me if you want sleep

or what? Let me know “ He said in mad.

 

“Like what I said just now, I’m tired. I wasn’t intentionally to not pick up your call. I was sleeping “ I replied. I feel

so angry when he said like that.

 

“ But is it hard for you to tell me first before you go to sleep? “ He asked.

 

I frowned. “ Hey what’s wrong with you? I’ve told you just now that I fell asleep. Can’t you understand it? “ I asked back.

It is not fair for him to say something like that to me. Nonsense.

 

“ I’m tired of talking to you. I just want to say. Tomorrow. Cancel. I’ve something important to do.. “/ “Kris-ssi? Waeyo? Is it because of this

you want to cancel everything? What’s wrong with you? “ I asked him in wondered. I waited but there’s no respond from him.

 

“ Yahh. Kris-ssi?? Yeoboseyo?? “ I called him. Later I look at the screen, it was already end. He have end the call without waiting for my talks.

 

I dialled his number back but he switched off his phone. I don’t know what’s wrong with that guy. Is there something happened?

But what? Why was he acted like that? He never act like this before.

 

“ Hashh! Just do whatever you want! Like I care? You know? “ I nagged.

 

I lie down and close my eyes. I slowly calming myself by taking a deep breath and release it calmly.

 

“Never mind Hye Kyu, everything will be okay ‘

 

…………………………

 

 

~ Ha Na’s P.O.V ~

 

 

I spent my time today to go for shopping with my mum. It seems have been so long we didn’t go for a walk like this.

Actually I didn’t feel very well it just I don’t want to spoil my mum’s mood so I just followed her.

 

As we enter one of the clothes shop in the mall, I take a look at the dresses there. While my mum go to the other side.

Then I walk out of the shop and sit on the bench outside as I feel my head was like spinning around.

 

“Hahhh.. Hahh.. “ I took a deep breath and calmly release it.

But then my phone is ringing. It is from Luhan.

 

“Neh, yeoboseyo? Luhan-ssi? “ I answered.

 

“ Ha Na-ssi.. “ His voice seems weak.

 

“ Oh? Luhan-ssi? Waeyo? Are you okay? “ I asked in concern.

 

“ Hm.. Bogoshippo.. “ He said then chuckled.

 

“ Yahh! You scared me “ I said.

 

“ Mianhae.. Hm.. I really miss you jagiya.. “ He said with his sad voices.

 

“ Hm.. Me too.. when will you be back? “ I asked.

 

“Probably next 2 days. Wait for me okay? You will be the first person I meet when I be there “ He said. I smile by hearing what have he said.

 

“ Chinca? Yakso? “ I said while smiling. I feel better when I’m with him. Hearing his voices make me feels calm and like I was trapped in the world of us.

 

“Neh. I promise.. “ He said.

 

“Gomawo! Saranghae! “ I said happily.

 

“ What are you doing there? “ He asked.

 

“I was with Omma at the mall. My head dizzy just now so I take a seat at the bench near the

clothes shop where Omma was “I explained.

 

“ Oh? If you didn’t feel well why are you still going out? Ha Na-ssi, you should stay at home “ He said in worried.

 

I smile. “ Gwenchana.. I will be alright whenever you are with me. You are healing me by your voices , your laughter.. “I said then chuckled.

 

I can hear he is laughing there. “ You want to take away my attention aren’t you? “ He said then chuckled.

“ Well, yeah. Chukae! You did it “ He said then laughed.

 

“  Aniyeo.. I’m serious. I feel better when I hear your voices. You make me feels happy “ I said then smile.

 

“ Oh? Really? Wow.. I am a superhero right now.. “ He teased.

 

“ And I feel so glad like I want to hug you right now “ I said.

 

“ Ha Na-ssi. You really want to kill me right now. You know I’d miss you so much and you just said something like that?

Like seriously Ha Na-ssi? “ He said.

 

“ Oh? Wae?.. “ I laughed. “ Neh.. Mianhae.. “ I said.

 

But then suddenly the call ended.

 

“ Luhan-ssi? Yeoboseyo? “

 

I tried to call him back but his phone off.

 

I wonder what had happened. “ Hm.. Luhan-ssi, are you alright? “ I mumbled.

 

A while then my mum come and we continue on walking in the mall. But my heart keeps on worrying about Luhan.

 

>>> FAST FORWARD <<<

 

At night, I’m still waiting for Luhan to call me. I’ve been trying to call him so many times but there was still no response from him. His phone is still off.

 

“ Luhan-ssi.. Where have you been honey.. “ I mumbled.

 

A while then my phone is ringing. I immediately answered the call as I saw Luhan’s name on the screen.

 

“ Luhan-ssi? Where have you been? I’m so worried about you.. “ I said as I answered the call.

 

“ Err.. “ “ Luhan wasn’t here. This is his friend. Wei Yang “ The boy said.

 

‘ It is not Luhan? Wei Yang? ‘

 

“ Can I know where Luhan is? “ I asked.

 

“ Err.. He can’t talk to you right now “ He said.

 

I frowned. “ Oh? He.. He can’t talk to me? Can I know why? “ I asked in weird.

 

“ He said he’d want to rest. He asked you to go to sleep. He’ll call you tomorrow “ He explained.

 

“ What? Without telling me why and now he want me to just get over with it just like that? “ I said in unsatisfied.

 

I’m not feeling well and he’s doing like this to me? What’s wrong with him?

 

“ Pass the phone to him. Now “ I ordered.

 

“ No. He don’t want to talk to you “ He said.

 

“ Why?! Can I know why?! “ I asked .

 

“ He said leave him alone for now. He asked you to take care of yourself. He will meet you as he go back there soon “ He said.

 

“ I want to talk to him. Just once. Please.. “ I said. My tears are just wanted to fall down.

 

But then I heard they were just like discussing something.

 

“ Ha Na-ssi? “ Luhan picked the phone.

 

“ Luhan-ssi?? Is it you?? Yahh! Why are..”/ “ Just go to sleep! Like I said, I will call you later. I don’t want to talk to

you right now. If you keep on pushed me like this, then you will never see me again after this. You want things to

be like that or you want to stop acting like a child now? “ He said.

 

“ Luhan-ssi? Why are you being like this? What have I done to you? Why are you treating me like this? “ I asked in cried.

 

“ I’m asking you for the last time. Do you want me to stay here and not going back or you want to stop acting like this?! “

He asked. His voice seems so serious.

 

“ Luhan-ssi.. “ I said in shocked. “ How could you.. What have I done? Can’t you tell me? “ I asked.

 

“ Hahh.. Ha Na-ssi.. Don’t cry.. I’m so sorry.. Can you just get over it? I have to go. Bye “ He said then end the call.

 

“ Luhan-ssi? Luhan-ssi?.. “ I called.

 

My head feel s so dizzy as I keep on crying. I wonder why he is being like that. What happened to him?

 

‘ Luhan-ssi.. ‘

 

……………………………