The Date Part 3 ( 35 )

Unexpected Love With EXO

~ TAE NII P.O.V ~

 

 I was waiting for Xiumin at the bridge. He asked me to wait for him there. So I just followed what he said. 

 

 

Time passed. I have been here for about quarter an hour. But he still not arrive yet. 

 

 

" Hahh.. Where are you.. " I mumbled while looks around. It so cold here. Fortunately I bring a jacket for my dress. So I put it on.

 

 

Thirty minutes passed. He still not here. I'm wondering where could he go now. 

 

 

" Hashh for more how long must I've to wait for him?! Hahh.. " I nagged.

 

 

But then my phone rang. It was from him.

 

 

" Yeoboseyo? Hey where have you been? I was here almost half an hour. Where are you? " I asked him spontaneously.

 

 

" Err.. Err.. Mianhae Tae Nii-ahh.. I can't go there. I've something urgent here " He said in sad voice.

 

 

" Oh? Hmm.. It's okay then.. Sorry for getting angry at you just now " I said. Trying to act cool.

 

 

" Really? I feel guilty at you now.. Hmm " He said in guilty.

 

 

" Hahh.. Yes Xiumin-sshi. It's okay. I got it " I said. I feel sad now. But I don't want him to feel bad about it.

 

 

" But... I don't think your expression agrees though.. " He said then chuckled.

 

 

" Mwo? Xiumin-sshi, I mean it. I'm not upset. Really I'm fine " I replied. But seems like I can't hide my expession like what he said. But then I feel something weird when thinking about what have he said just now.

 

 

' What did he mean by that? Did he just saying about my expression? But.. h..how.. can.. he...'

 

 

" Wait! Xiumin-sshi? Stop kidding. What you mean by that? " I asked him curiosly.

 

 

' He can't know about my expression unless he.. he was here '

 

 

He just laughed.

 

 

" Xiumin-sshi? Are you here?? Aren't you?? " I asked him in shock while looks around.

 

 

" Just turn around and slowly walk forward " He said then chuckled.

 

 

" Mwo? Err.. Hey stop playing. I'm serious now " I said with my serious face.

 

 

" Tae Nii-ahh.. Don't be so serious. Just do it.. " He said.

 

 

" Xiumin-sshi, just come out already, I'm waiting for you here. So long you know " I said.

 

 

" Oh.. So you're not going to? Okay. Then I'll leave " He said. 

 

 

" Yah! Xiumin-sshi! Did you mean that you want to leave me here? Alone? Okay fine. I'll do it! " I said then starts to walk.

 

 

" Good. I'll tell you when you have to stop " He said then chuckled.

 

 

" Stop laughing at me " I said in serious.

 

 

But then he slowly sneaks up behind me.

 

 

" Yah!! " He shouted then laughed.

 

 

" Omo! " I was so shocked. " Xiumin-sshi! It's not funny! You scared me!" I said. I still look infront and not turning back.

 

 

But then when I just want to turn back, I saw Xiumin is holding a huge teddy bear.

 

 

" Cute right? Just like me? But I think I'm the cuter " He said then laughed.

 

 

" Xiumin-sshi, I know you're cute but.. I think I'm the cutest here. But.. Hmm.. I guess I have to face some serious competiton with this teddy bear " I said then chuckled.

 

 

Then I kiss the teddy bear.

 

 

" Me? I'm cute too right? I want to.. " He said while making a puppy face then showing his cheek.

 

 

" What? Kiss? You? " I asked in weird then laughed. " I won't " I said then continue on laughing.

 

 

" Hmm.. Fine " He said in sad.

 

 

Then I grabbed the teddy and run away. 

 

 

" yah!! " Xiumin shouted then grabs my wrist and unconditionally pulling me into a hug.

 

 

I was so shocked by what have he did. We both keep silent and not moving in the hug. But then, I slowly release it and look down in shy.

 

 

" Err.. So.. sorry.. " He said while rubbing the back of his neck in shy.

 

 

" Err.. Me.. me too.. " I said then tried to smile at him but I quickly look away as I feel my face is going to blush.

 

 

" Aww.. You're blushing.. " He said then chuckled.

 

 

" Yah stop teasing me " I said then hit his arm with the bear.

 

 

" Err.. By the way.. This teddy bear... err.. for.. who? " I asked.

 

 

" For the one who are holding it " He said then smile.

 

 

" Mwo? For me? Chincanya? " I asked in shocked then look at the teddy bear.

 

 

" Gomawo.. " I said then smile at him.

 

 

" Hmm.. Tae Nii-ahh.. I want to asked you.. something " He said.

 

 

" Mwo? Yeah, go on " I said then look at him.

 

 

~ XIUMIN P.O.V ~

 

 

' Am I have to tell her now or.. after the dinner? Hashh.. She've accept the teddy bear. So I think I should tell her now.. '

 

 

" Err.. Err.. I.. I.. I want you to look inside of the teddy bear's eyes carefully " I said. trying to trick her so I can do my plan.

 

 

" Mwo? Wae? " She asked me in weird.

 

 

" Just do it.. " I said then turn the teddy bear's head infront of her face.

 

 

" Oh? Hmm.. Okay.. " She said then move her eyes closer to the teddy bear's eyes. 

 

 

Then I slowly walk behind her and hug her waist. She was so shock when I did it.

 

 

" Tae Nii-ahh.. I've been in love with you.. all this while I pretending like I have so many girls at the school so I can know if you're jealous or not when I'm doing it. But.. I.. I can't see like you are. Then I stopped be close with the girls as I'm afraid you would hate me if I continue on do that. But even after I've stopped, you keep on raising the topics about the girls. I can't face it anymore. I love you so much and it hurts me when you keep on blame me about the girls. I'm sorry. Please.. " I said while hugging her waist. But she keep on silent and not saying anything.

 

 

But a while then, she hold my hand that was at her waist. " i love you too. It hurts me more when I saw you with those girls. I always hoping that you'll leave so I won't see you with the girls anymore. But the more I tried to keep myself away from you, the more you come to me and be by my side. Sometimes I feel happy by knowing that you were by my side. But sometimes I felt so sad by knowing the boy that always hurt me always be with me. But I think I can't keep running anymore. My heart beating so fast whenever I was standing close to you. I love you. I'll always love you. Even I've tried so many times to remove it, but still, I can't " She said in tears.

 

 

( Play this song )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRKf-BwwtB4

 

 

" Really are you serious? " I asked her in shock.

 

 

" Wae? Do you really think that I have no feeling toward you? " She said then slowly turn to face me. I can see her smile then.

 

 

" Chinca?? " I still can't believe it. I thought it just me who love her.

 

 

" Hmm.. I'll take back what have I said just now if you keep on asking me like that " She said then chuckled.

 

 

" Okay okay. I'll believe it " I said then laughed.

 

 

" Gomawo jagiya.. " I said while her cheek.

 

 

She just smile in shy.

 

 

Then I move the teddy bear away from her face and slowly move my face closer to her face. A while then, our lips met. I kissed her passionately with the love that I have toward her. 

 

 

After that I bring her to the place that I've booked at the restaurant and having the dinner happily with her and also the bear called Baonii.

 

 

........................

 

 

~ HYE KYU P.O.V ~

 

 

Tae Nii has left as Xiumin asked her to wait for him at the bridge. I just sit on my bed while waiting for Kris to come.

 

 

I'm looking at the picture that we've took when we went for a walk earlier.

 

 

But then I got a call from somebody. 

 

 

" Yoeboseyo? " I answered.

 

 

" Are you.. Hye Kyu-sshi? " A boy asked.

 

 

" Err.. Yeah.. It's me.. Who's this? " I asked.

 

 

" Please come here. The wood restaurant " Then he end the call.

 

 

I just look at the screen in weird. 

 

 

I'm thinking whether I want to go or just stay here and wait for Kris. 

 

 

30 minutes past.

 

 

" Hashh! Where's he?? " I asked while looking at the clock.

 

 

" Omo! " I was so shocked when I remembered of the call. Maybe the boy asked me to go there as Kris was there.

 

 

I quickly grabs my thing and walk out of the room. 

 

 

As I've enter the restaurant, I looks around. 

 

 

But then I saw Kris is sitting with a girl. They looks so intimate with each other.

 

 

" Mwo? What's this? " I mumbled while staring at them.

 

 

Then I walk closer to them and glanced at Kris sharply.

 

 

" Kris-sshi? " I called his name.

 

 

Then he look at me in shocked.

 

 

" Hye Kyu-ahh? " He was so shocked.

 

 

" Are you just let me waiting for you for so long and you be here with this girl?? " I asked in mad.

 

 

" Hye Kyu-ahh.. Listen to me first. You've misunderstanding " He said then walk to me.

 

 

" Good job. Just go and don't find me again after this! I hate you! " I said then run out of the restaurant. I was so sad. Although I don't even know why I was crying now but my heart seems like know it. 

 

 

( play this song )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeoLqfreJMs

 

 

I go to the beach and cry as much as I want there.

 

 

" Pabo! I hate you! " I shouted in cry.

 

 

But then I hear some footsteps. I immediately turn back and I saw Kris is walking towards me.

 

 

" Don't you ever come near me! Go away! I don't want to see your face now! " I shouted in mad.

 

 

" Hye Kyu-ahh.. Listen to me first.. Please.. " He said while walking closer to me.

 

 

I slowly step backward while staring at him. " Kha! kha! " I shouted.

 

 

" Hye Kyu-ahh.. She's my adopted sister. She lived here. We was just got bumped when I waiting for you at the restaurant. I'm sorry for not telling you by myself to go there. I thought I want to make a surprised for you. I'm waiting for you there but you arn't coming. Then since she was came there alone, I asked her to sit with me as we haven't met for a long time " He explained.

 

 

" No. You lied. You are giving me excuses! I don't want to believe you! " I said.

 

 

" Please.. Don't be like this.. Hye Kyu-ahh.. Trust me.. Please.. " He begged.

 

 

" Kha! I don't want to see your face now! Kha! " I shouted.

 

 

" Hye Kyu-ahh! I love you! I only love you! How can I dating with another girl since I love you?! I only want to be with you! She's just my sister! Nothing more than that! " He shouted. 

 

 

~ KRIS P.O.V ~

 

 

I can't control myself anymore. She's crying too much. She's acting so weird. Now I know, she loved me too. From her act, the way she get mad when she saw I was with Julies, the way she stared at me, i can feel that she love me.

 

 

As I have expressed all that to her. She just look at my face in shocked.

 

 

Then I walk to her. She's not moving and just look at me while still crying.

 

 

I put her in my embrace and hug her tightly.

 

 

" Hye Kyu-ahh.. Please.. trust me.. I only love you.. There's no one else.. " I comforted her.

 

 

A while then, I can feel her hand is touching my back. She's replying my hug.

 

 

" I love you too.. I can't see you be with another girl.. I can't.. " She said while crying.

 

 

" I know.. I'm sorry for not telling you the truth earlier. Mianhae.." I said then put my face on her shoulder.

 

 

A few minutes past. She have stopped crying but we are still hugging. I feel so calm when I do like this with her. It's different than the feeling that I had when I hugged Krystal and the other girls. 

 

 

Then I slowly release the hug and hold her face.

 

 

" I hope it's not too late for me to say that.. you're so.. pretty tonight.. Seriously I like you dresses like this than just wear a jeans and a shirt like always " I said then chuckled.

 

 

" So.. you mean.. you want me to wear like this always? " She asked.

 

 

" Yeah. Can You? " I asked then smile.

 

 

" Of course not! I think it's better if I just wear the jeans and a shirt " She said then laughed. " But.. For you.. I'll try to wear something like.. hmm.. maybe dress " She continued then chuckled.

 

 

" Okay.. I want to see it.. " I said. Then I slowly move my face to her and kiss her forehead. After that I slowly move my head down to her lips and kiss it softly. At first, she was not replying my kiss. But a while then, I can feel her lips is biting my lower lips and kiss me passionately.

 

 

After that, I brought her to go for the dinner. But because of the incident just now, I brought her to somewhere else and enjoy the moment happily with her. Finally. Hye Kyu is mine.

 

 

.............................

 

 

~ MIN BYUL P.O.V ~

 

 

I was sitting on the bed while waiting for Chen. I'm just looking at Soo Jung who playing the video game in her phone. I know she's boring. But what can I do, she told me that she's the one who had rejected the dinner.

 

 

A while then, the bell sounded.

 

 

" It must be him. Soo Jung-ahh. Take care okay. If you need anything, just call me okay " I said.

 

 

" Neh " She replied while still focusing on the game.

 

 

Then I walk to the door and open it. " Annyeong.. " Chen greeted me then bowed.

 

 

"Neh, annyeong.. " I replied then bowed. I closed the door and walk closer to him.

 

 

" So.. Khaja " He said then we both walks.

 

 

We just keep silent a long the way to go to the special place as he told me earlier.

 

 

" So.. Are you.. happy going out, for a.. dinner.. with.. me? " He asked in shy.

 

 

" Err.. yeah of course " I said then smile at him.

 

 

" Since I've waited for a very long time to go for a dinner with you, so I hope you'll like it " He said. I was just look at him in weird.

 

 

' Is he just made a confession to me? '

 

 

" Yeah I'm sure I'll like it " I said then smile at him.

 

 

Then we walk in to a restaurant. 

 

 

Then a waitress greeted us. 

 

 

Chen said something to her and we continue walking. Then we use the lift and go to the next floor. I think we'll go somewhere high as we take a few minutes in the lift.

 

 

" Where will we be going? " I asked.

 

 

" You'll know soon.. " Chen said then smile.

 

 

As the lift door has been open, we walk in to a room.

 

 

Now I know it is a restaurant. I just follow him walk from behind. 

 

 

But then we go to the balcony of the restaurant.

 

                                              

 

" Wow " I said as I saw a place have been prepared there.

 

 

" Here we are " Chen said then smile at me.

 

 

" Chinca? Aigoo. It so beautiful here! " I said while looks around.

 

 

I can see so much trees in the night views here. 

 

 

" Come sit here " Chen said while pulling a chair for me to sit.

 

 

" Neh " I said then walk to him and sit. " Gomawo " I said.

 

 

( play this song )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuH2LQ5X1JI

 

 

" Hahh.. " He sighed while looking at the views there.

 

 

" Pretty right? " He asked then smile at me.

 

 

" Yeah " I answer shortly. Everything is so perfect until I couldn't explain it more.

 

 

A while then the food arrived. I guess Chen had prepared all that for the dinner. So we enjoy eating the food while looking at the night scenery there.

 

 

" Hmm.. Min Byul-ahh.. Can I ask something? " Chen asked as he have stop eating.

 

 

" Yeah sure " I said then look at him.

 

 

~ CHEN P.O.V ~

 

 

' Should I tell her about that now? But how if she rejected? Hmm '

 

 

" Err.. If.. If.. the boy that you storied me about come back, will you accept him? " I asked

 

 

" Mwo? Err.. Why are you asking me that? " She asked.

 

 

" Err.. Nothing. I.. I.. I just want to know. But it's okay if you don't want to answer it " I said then smile.

 

 

' I guess I can't tell her now '

 

 

" Hmm.. Maybe not.. and maybe yes.. I don't know.. Why? " She asked.

 

 

" Aniyeo.. I'm just asking. Hmm.. Do you.. still love him? " I asked.

 

 

' Yah Chen what are you asking?? '

 

 

She just looked at me and then she chuckled.

 

 

" It's not important now " She said then chuckled again.

 

 

' What she mean by that? '

 

 

" Why? " I asked. 

 

 

" And why are you asking me all that questions? " She asked me back. I guess she's not comfortable with the questions.

 

 

" Sorry.. Okay let's not talk about it anymore. " I said then continue on eating.

 

 

" Chen-sshi, do you.. have a.. girlfriend? " She asked me.

 

 

I almost choked when I heard it. I quickly drink the water and look at her. " Mwo? " I asked.

 

 

She's just chuckled while shaking her head.

 

 

" I'm sorry. I ust want to know " She said then smile at me.

 

 

' Should I tell her that she was the one that I love now? Hmm... '

 

 

" Err.. Actually.. I.. I.. I.. I like.. " I suddenly stopped when the waiter came.

 

 

" Sorry sir. The cake was ready. Do you want me to bring it here now? " He asked.

 

 

" Hahh.. Yeah sure " I said then nodded.

 

 

' Arghh.. '

 

 

" What cake? " she asked.

 

 

" Err.. Americano Chocolate cake. You like it right? " I said then smile at her. Her face was so shocked when she heard it. 

 

 

" Chinca? Wow.. Gomawo! " She said happily while clapping her hands like a child. So cute.

 

 

A while then the cake arrived and we continue eat it happily. Maybe I just need to tell her about that next time.

 

 

.....................................................

 

 

~ SOO JUNG P.O.V ~

 

 

Min Byul has left. Now I just playing the video game in the phone while laying on the bed.

 

 

" Hahh.. " I sighed as I have stopped playing the game. Then I look at the clock. 

 

 

" Hmm.. I think it's good if I go take a walk now " I mumbled then get up and go to the wardrobe. 

 

 

As I have done preparing, I walk out of the room and close the door. 

 

 

I walk along the way there and look at the water. The views here is so nice. Then I walk to the park at the resort.

 

 

While I'm walking, suddenly I heard someone is playing a guitar. It sounded so nice. I looks around to find where did the sound came.

 

 

But then I saw a boy is sitting on the bench there and play the guitar. As the place is dark so I can't see his face. So I walk closer to him. Suddenly I noticed that the boy was Tao.

 

 

I walk closer to him but he seems didn't notice my presence.

 

 

" Hey " I greeted while hitting his shoulder. He was shocked by what I did. " You?? " He asked.

 

 

" Yeah. It's me. Soo Jung. Wae? " I asked then chuckled. I sit beside him and look at the guitar.

 

 

" This yours? " I asked.

 

 

" Aniyeo. It was Baekkie's " He answered then smile. 

 

 

" Oh. Hmm.. You played it so well " I praised then smile at him.

 

 

" You heard it? " He asked while raising his both eyebrows.

 

 

" Yeah. That's why I come here. Can you play it again? I want to hear it " I said.

 

 

" Yeah sure " He said then starts to play the guitar. I don't know what song did he played but it sounds good.

 

 

Suddenly I feel something wrong with my stomach. It pain. I slowly touch it and rubs it softly. But then I felt something just want to flow down in my .

 

 

" It couldn't be.. " I mumbled while hold my thigh strongly.

 

 

" Soo Jung-ahh? Wae yo? " He asked worriedly.

 

 

" Err.. Err.. Where's toilet? " I asked him in panic.

 

 

" Toilet? Err.. There " He said while pointing at the public toilet at the park.

 

 

I quickly stand up and run toward the toilet.

 

 

" Hashh! How can I forgot my period day!  " I nagged when I found out that my period is coming. 

 

 

" Omo! What should I do now?? Do I have to ask for help from Tao?? Arghh! No! I won't! It so embarrassing " I mumbled.

 

 

' Hahh.. Ottoke.. Hmm.. I think I just have to run to my room ' 

 

 

Then I slowly walk out of the toilet and stand infront of the mirror. Fortunately the toilet had no one else besides me. But then I felt something flow down. I quickly get into the toilet back.

 

 

~ TAO P.O.V ~

 

 

' What's wrong with her? Is she alright? ' I'm waiting for her outside of the toilet. She seems like in a trouble just now but why didn't she come out. I wonder what happen to her.

 

 

Fifteen minutes past. She's still haven't come out. I'm getting panic.

 

 

( play this song )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2ASTCBJcK0

 

 

 

" Soo Jung-ahh! are you okay? " I shouted from the door. But she's not answering.

 

 

" Soo Jung-ahh! Are you there?? What's wrong?? " I shouted again.

 

 

" Tao-sshi! " She shouted.

 

 

" Neh! Mwo Yo?! Is there anything that I can help?! " I asked.

 

 

" That thing.. " She said. But it wasn't so clear.

 

 

" Thing? What thing? " I asked.

 

 

" That thing with wings.. " She said slowly.

 

 

" What? Wait. Can I come in? I can't hear you clearly out here " I said then slowly open the main door and walk in. 

 

 

' Harhh.. Hopefully there's no one here.. '

 

 

" Soo Jung-ahh? What is it? " I asked as I have enter the toilet.

 

 

" Err.. That thing.. Err.. With wings.. " She said.

 

 

" I.. I don't get it. What thing? Wings? What's with wings? " I asked.

 

 

" Err.. well.. It's that day again.. " She replied.

 

 

" What day? " I asked in weird. But then I think of something. It's female thing.

 

 

" Err.. Er.. You.. you.. Err.. you mean., That day? " I asked in shy.

 

 

" Err.. Yeah. I.. I.. I.. Hashh " She said in stressed.

 

 

" Neh neh. Arasso. I'll go now " I said then walk out while trying to not laughing.

 

 

As I have walk out from there, I walk a little far from there and laugh.

 

 

" Soo Jung-ahh.. How can you forgot about this such of thing " I mumbled while laughing. Then I walk to the shop nearby to buy that thing.

 

 

As I have enter the shop, I looks around to find it. 

 

 

" Yeah, over there " I mumbled as I saw it. But as I just want to move, I noticed that there are some girls standing near by the place.

 

 

' Hashh. How can I take that?? '

 

 

I walk slowly while acted like searching something there. I take a book on the rack and open it. Pretending like I'm reading it.

 

 

" He's not just an ordinary good looking guy. He's a very good looking " a girl whispered to her friends.

 

 

' Hashh.. Ottoke.. ' 

 

 

" So handsome... " Another girl continued. I just keep on reading the book while ignoring them.

 

 

" He looks like an artist! " a girl said.

 

 

" So good looking even when he's reading a book " A girl said then laugh.

 

 

' Err.. Okay fine ' I closed the book and put it down back. Then I glanced at the girls and smile while continue on walking. I stopped at the man stuffs rack and look at the item there. The pads are just at the rack beside of this rack.

 

 

I pick one of the electric shaver there and look at it.

 

 

" Oh so he's using that shaver.. " The girl said then laughed. I just pretended like I didn't hear anything that they said behind.

 

 

" But girls, only old man uses electric shaver " A girl said then laughed. Her friends were laughed too.

 

 

' Hashh.. ' I glanced at the pads while rubbing the back of my neck.

 

 

" I can't stop thinking about the image of him shaving! " A girl said then chuckled.

 

 

' Silly girl ' I slowly step aside while glancing at the pads.

 

 

I take one step aside again while rubbing my back hair. 

 

 

" Wow.. He's so good looking! " A girl said.

 

 

Then I grabs the pad quickly and walk away.

 

 

I can hear the girls nagged.

 

 

" I really envy her.. " " He's buying that thing  for his girlfriend too.. "

 

 

As I have done paying the stuffs, I walk out of the shop. I quickly run back to the park and walk into the toilet.

 

 

" Soo Jung-ahh? Where are you? " I asked as I have get in. Fortunately there's no one there as I saw all the doors there are empty except for the last room. So I walk there and knock the door.

 

 

" Soo Jung-ahh? Are you there? " I asked while knocking the door.

 

 

" Neh neh. I'm here " She answered.

 

 

" How should I hand it to you? From the top or bottom? " I asked.

 

 

" Here ":She replied then showing her hand at the bottom of the door. I immediately passed her the stuffs.

 

 

" Hahh.. You're so slow. My legs are numb after sitting here for so long " She nagged.

 

 

" It's not easy for me either " I replied. I was chuckled when I remembered about the girls in the shop said.

 

 

" But..why is there a razor? " She asked. I guess she's looking at the shaver that I bought. Actually I've forgot to put it back as I was so in hurried just now.

 

 

" Err.. Err.. To.. to shave your legs " I said then chuckled while rubbing the back of my neck.

 

 

" By the way, gomawo! " She said.

 

 

" Neh. I'll wait for you outside " I said then walk out of the toilet.

 

 

A few minutes then, she walk out of the toilet in shy.

 

 

" are you okay now? " I asked.

 

 

" Yeah " She answered in shy.

 

 

" As a girl, why didn't you prepare for this? " I asked while we are walking back.

 

 

" I was so busy until I forgotten about it " She replied while looking at the ground.

 

 

" You've forgotten about it because you were careless " I said then chuckled.

 

 

" Yah! Stop nagging! " She said while rubbing her stomach.

 

 

" Oh? Wae? What's wrong? " I asked. 

 

 

" Err.. nothing. I just have to go back now.. " She said while continue walking. I just follow her.

 

 

A while then we reached at her room.

 

 

" You can go now " She said. Her face looks so pale.

 

 

" Err.. Can I come in? Your face look so pale " I said while looking at her face.

 

 

She's not answering then open the door and walk in. I followed her then closed the door.

 

 

She's walking to her bed and take her handbag. Then she take out a medicine and eat it. I just look at her in weird.

 

 

" Why? Are you sick? " I asked.

 

 

" It called, period pain " She answered. Her voices sounded so weak.

 

 

" Now are you okay? " I asked.

 

 

" I think I'll be okay later " She said while laying on the bed and cover her body with the blanket.

 

 

" I'm okay now. I think you can go " She said. Her face looks so worse.

 

 

" Hey are you okay? You look so terrible with that face " I said then sit beside her on the bed.

 

 

I can see her touching her stomach in the blanket. She seems like so much in pain.

 

 

" Can I do something to help you endure it? " I asked her worriedly.

 

 

But then I remembered when my mum were having the same situation like her now. Usually,my dad will rubbed my mum's stomach. Until my mum will fell asleep. Because the pain made my mum can't sleep.

 

 

Then I slowly grabbed the blanket and remove it from her body. " Mwo yo?? " She asked me in weird.

 

 

" Just stay there " I said then slowly touch her stomach and rubs it softly. She just look at me with her pale face.

 

 

" Just closed your eyes. You will be okay soon. Trust me " I said then smile at her. She just look at me and slowly closed her eyes.

 

 

' Soo Jung-ahh.. You looks so pretty when you closed your eyes. Even when we didn't go for a dinner, I'm glad I can have a time with you like this '

 

 

A while then, I felt my eyes have start to feel sleepy. Soo Jung also have fell asleep. I get up from the bed and look at her. Then I lowered my face to her face and kiss her forehead.

 

 

I take out of the bracelet that I've bought when we were walking at the theme park from my pocket as I wear the jacket that I've been wear that time. It is a couple bracelet.

 

 

                                 

 

 

I put it on her wrist softly and slowly for not waking her. Then I kiss her hand and put it back gently.

 

 

I turn off the light and walk out of the room.

 

 

" Soo Jung-ahh.. I'll always love you " I mumbled while walking back to my room.

 

 

....................................................