Brighten Day ( 1 )

Unexpected Love With EXO

"Hashh! This assignment really make me bored. Hey guys, can we do something that more interesting than all this?" Ha Rin said to her members while stretching her body.

 

 

They all now are working on account project in their class. Today, Mr. Min Hyuk their math teacher is still on leave. So they are using their leisure time to finish their works. 

 

 

" Aigoo Ha Rin-aa . What thing do you want to do then?" Ah Hyo asked her. The rest just looked at Ha Rin and Ah Hyo.

 

 

Ah Ra started to yawn and stretching out of  her arms. Then she looks at Ha Rin and Ah Hyo with her innocent face. "Arhhhh. Playing all over again. I am getting bored from this" She said with her sleepy voice.

 

 

"Ah Ra, if you just sleep all the time, that will make things more boring you know" Min Ah said while her hands was rubbing Ah Ra's head. 

 

 

"Yah! Get your hands off me dude. Or i will call my protective sister to kick your " Ah Ra replied and make a serious face. Everyone's laughed at them.

 

 

"Ok ok. I won't do it again. Just don't tell your gangster sister there. I still love my " Min Ah said and get her hands off Ah Ra. Everyone there keep laughing at them.

 

 

Ha Rin pursing her lips while thinking. " Haaa! I know! what about we play Truth or Dare?" she said then laugh.

 

 

" Aniyeo. We keep playing that all the times. Im getting bored " Hai Hee said while making her boring face.

 

 

" Or you afraid of being asked to make the crazy dance in front of us again? " Ha Ra continued while smirking.

 

 

" Yahh! shut up ! im done of this. I want to go buy some food. Seems like my stomach have started to crave for it. Ha Rin-aa, wanna join ? Khaja". Hai Hee said and then walked out of the class.

 

 

" Mwo? Hmmm. Neh " Ha Rin tidy her things up then follows Hai Hee.

 

 

" Arhhh. I've sleepy now. I want to sleep. Good night" Ah Ra chuckled then go on to her sleeping beauty behaviour.

 

 

While Min Ah, Ah Hyo and Ha Ra was just have an empty talk among themself.

 

 

After several minutes later, the bell rang marking the school day is over. Everyone's tidying their items and walked out of the class.

 

 

After that, they met with the others at the cafe and walked home.

 

 

While walking, Yi Naa asked her friends to join her go for shopping later at evening. Her parents was in charged to take care of her grandfather at the hospital so she's getting bored staying at home alone because she was the only child in her family.

 

 

They all agreed and decided to gather at Hai Hee's house as her house is located in an area close to the city.

 

 

After finished discussing, they went back to their houses.

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>FAST FORWARD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

 

They all have arrived at Hai Hee's house but Ah Hyo and Ha Ra haven't arrives yet.

 

 

Soo Jung already started to nag and was busy trying to dail their numbers even though they've said they are on the way. "Just be ready girls. I will kick out your when you've arrived" Soo Jung said to herself while punching her hands.

 

 

A few minutes later, Ah Hyo and Ha Ra arrived. "Guys! i'm sorry of being late! I've forgot where i placed my purse. I'm totally  sorry guys. Hope you all don't mind" Ah Hyo said and make a cute face. While Ha Ra just follow her from the back.

 

 

Soo Jung watching them with a sharp glance then slowly walk towards them. " Yah! Do you both know for how long we all have waited? Its almost 20 minutes! Give me your now. Let me kick it out!" Soo Jung let out her anger and started running after them.

 

 

The situations there become chaos and full of laugh. Until Hai Hee's mother came and asking them when do they want to go or they will being late to see the movie.

 

 

" Girls lets go. Enough for the action drama there. Or we will be late for the movie. Jackie, you can continue fighting after we came back later okay. Now, khaja" Hai Hee nicknamed Soo Jung as Jackie as her behaviour who likes action so much. 

 

 

"Yah! Hai Hee, do you wanna get this kick too? Just tell me if you want. I'm always free to do it" Soo Jung warned Hai Hee as she stop running after them.

 

 

The rest  was just laughed seeing Soo Jung and then follows Hai Hee walking out from the house. 

 

 

They all get into their cars and go on their way to the shopping mall.

 

 

>>>>>>>>>FAST FORWARD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

Upon their arrival at the shopping center. They walk together and go to the movie.

 

 

After that, they go shopping. When all are busy selecting and buying items, they do not realize that they have been separated. So, they had to call each other to gather and go out for dinner.

 

 

Once they've  finished their dinner, they went back to their houses.

 

 

Even though they are tired, they are happy to get out and spend time together.