Bank Robbers and Banana Milk.

Right To Remain Silent
One. 
 
"If anyone moves, I'll make sure to paint the walls red before I leave." the threat hung in the air, as tension rose in the First National bank of Korea. No one dared move, not even an inch. Well except for the gunmen. The pair had busted in and taken a total of 12 hostages including 3 tellers and a security guard, who now had a bullet hole in his right shoulder as he'd tried to do his job. 
 
The first man, tall and lean was pointing the gun threateningly towards the terrified hostages who were laying down on the floor huddled together in some attempt to feel safe. Though they couldn't feel safe in this situation. His face was covered by a black ski mask, holes showing his mouth and dull green eyes. 
 
The second man was of average height but had an athletes body, strands of poorly dyed blonde peeking through holes in the worn ski mask as he watched the elderly female teller stuff rolls of cash into the brown paper bag. He was the one that made the threat. 
 
It was your average bank robbery and hostage situation. Well, that was until he walked in. 
 
The bathroom door suddenly slammed open, making the taller gunman jump and turn around ready to fire. He was met with a younger looking man with earphones in his ears seemingly unaware of all that was going on around him. He dressed casually and had a backpack with him. 
 
Everyone just seemed to stare at him not quite sure what to do as he kept his gaze on his phone. 
 
The second man, hearing the commotion came towards the dark haired boy and ripped out his ear phones, holding the gun to the back of his head and glaring at him threateningly. "On your knees, runt." he practically growled. The boy decided, he'd name him Blondie for the moment. He complied and was shoved to his knees because he was taking so long. 
 
The first man, Slim (as the boy now nicknamed him) finally recovered from the initial shock and watched them. 
 
"Ah....how bothersome..." he heard and turned his eyes to the younger man who ran a hand through his hair as if he were tired. "I just needed to use the bathroom... I guess that's what I get for drinking 3 cartons of banana milk..." His partners eyes narrowed and he ripped the brown eyed boy's back pack away from him slinging it across the room. 
 
"Be quiet." Blondie hissed shoving the gun against his forehead harshly. The boy merely looked up the barrell of the gun boredly, eyes meeting Blondies grey ones. 
 
"I don't think you want to do that...." The boy seemed...well in his comfort zone to be honest. Blondie seemed to get more agitated and pressed the barrell harder against the youngers forehead. Blondie turned and gestured Slim to take his place. 
 
"Watch them. I'm going to hurry the old bat up." he said obviously quite riled by the sudden entrance of this young man. Blondie quickly walked back to where he'd left the teller in the vault where he could no longer hear the deafening police sirens outside. 
 
Slim took his place besides the 'intruder' and let his eyes go over him. 
 
"There's easier ways to get money y'know." he heard the guy talk again and didn't reply to him keeping his eyes on the cowering people on the ground. "But I guess desperate times call for desperate measures, right Mr Lee?" 
 
Slim froze slightly and looked down at the strange hostage before turning away shuddering slightly. Lee was an extremely common last name, perhaps- 
 
"Yah Lee Sung-Min, it's all for her right?" 
 
Slims blood ran cold at the sound of his own name. He didn't really know how to react. He'd never thought that he'd of been exposed. He looked down at the man suddenly angry as he spoke. 
 
"What do you know??? Your just some punk that walk in from the streets-!" his sentence was cut short by the other as he shushed him. 
 
 
"I know that you are doing this for your wife Lee Ji-Hye." the stranger said, looking up at Slim's covered face. "She's suffering from cancer and needs treatment immediately." he paused eyes cold and stern, not letting Slim or rather Sung-Min look away from him. "You can't afford treatment though. So you've resorted to bank robbery." he said, eyes calculating. "To think how disapproving she'd be of you right now." 
 
Sung-Min growled angrily and pressed his weapon to the back of the annoyingly snarky hostages head. "You don't know her." His grip tightened. "You don't know anything." 
 
The sassy milk lover smiled. "I don't have to know her." he said turning around to face the man and his gun. "You know her well enough to know how she'd feel right now." he said, eyes unwavering. "Just think of how this could effect her...." he said. 
 
Sung-Min slowly blinked processing each word before coming to the realisation. His identity was known. People he knew would know. He would go to prison. He'd leave his wife all alone when she was going through hell. What would people think of her? A criminals wife? His gun was slowly lowering, before it clattered to the floor besides his feet and he dropped to his knees, knowing he'd made the worst mistake of his life. 
 
Another pair of footsteps echoed before Blondie reappeared with a bank teller besides him. He shoved her away and then looked at his partner, taking long strides towards him with a brown bag in his hands. "What the hell is wrong with you?" he asked sounding almost murderous. 
 
It all happened too fast to recount what happened but suddenly Blondie was on the floor, masked face pressed against the tiles as the man pinned him with his knee on his back. 
 
The gun was now lying across the room, abandoned as Blondie struggled to get free. He was still shocked. How was this skinny runt so strong? Cool metal clasped around his wrists and his eyes widened as his mask was pulled off. 
 
"You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say can and will be used against you in a court of law. If you cannot provide an attorney then one will be provided for you." those words rung in his head as he was aware of bodies moving around him and the fact that he had been pulled up from the ground. 
 
The stranger sighed, shoving Blondie into another officers arms as they entered the building before he walked across the room to where his backpack was discarded and walked towards the doors carrying said item. 
 
He didn't really mind the fact that he manipulated Sung-Min into submission. It was his job after all. He was trained to get inside peoples heads to manipulate them. The SWAT unit took care of them after that, hurrying the hostages out and helping the security guard to the ambulance. 
 
"Good Job Detective Cha." said a familiar voice. Hkayeon's head turned and let a bright smile find his face. 
 
"Oh Chief Rovix! It's been a long time!" he said grinning and shaking the mans hand enthusiastically. Rovix coughed and loosened the collar on his shirt at the attention they were attracting. 
 
"I have a....mission for you." Rovix said, words chosen carefully. Anyone could be listening. Considering the hostage situation drew a crowd. 
 
Hakyeon's eyes brightened and he bounced in excitement. "Really?? Like a secret mission? I feel like a spy..." he almost squealed, changing personalities almost completely. 
 
Rovix rolled his eyes and passed him a yellow file, which the latter took immediately. 
 
Hakyeon let his eyes scan over the content before his eyes bulged and a grin pulled at his lips.
 
"Mission accepted."