Happy Birthday Jimin

Right To Remain Silent

A/N: Text in Italics means a Flashback. 

Twenty Eight. 

Taekwoon didn't like the look that Jungkook had in his eyes. There was something unsettling about how Jungkook seemed to be assessing him. Or perhaps it was the gun that he still held in his hand. 

After Jungkook's breif introduction, neither of them had spoken. Taekwoon because he didn't really have anything to say. What was the proper response to meeting a murder? He doubted that many people could give him an honest answer, most would be dead. 

Jungkook had this strange childlike smile on his face, teeth that Taekwoon could compare to a bunny peaking out from his lips. You wouldn't assume that he was a murderer. Taekwoon supposed that that very trait is what kept him afloat so long. Stereotypes like women and teenagers were always the victims is what got people killed now-a-days. 

"Not so chatty, huh?" Jungkook asked sighing softly before he brushed the hair from his eyes with the barrel of his gun. "Don't you know how this works? You ask questions and I answer them? Basic interviewing skills Detective.." Jungkook shook his head in disappointment and then raised the gun again, a foriegn glint lodged in his pupils. "To be honest, I had hoped that your leader find me, hm..what's his name...? Ah! Cha Hakyeon? Yes, he would have been interesting...Or perhaps that forensic scientist...Lee Jae-"

"Why did you do it?" The question shot out of his mouth before he could stop it. He knew he'd messed up when he saw the smirk appear on Jungkook's face. The younger male motioned with his hand towards the chair in the living room. 

"Take a seat....this is going to be a long discussion..." he said before the gun raised again. 
Taekwoon sighed at this and walked over to the chair, sitting down stiffly at it's edge, just in case Jungkook left him an opening to snatch the gun away. 


"Why did I kill them? There's a different reason for each one I suppose, Terminal Illness was why Park Seo-Yeon died. I met her at a night club and she confessed it to me whilst she was drunk..." he said, strolling around the room as he spoke, almost as if this was normal for him. 
Taekwoon didn't doubt that Jungkook was enjoying this immensely. 


"I felt sorry for her. I pitied her. She was in pain. But I helped her. I ended it quickly instead of letting her slowly wither away." Jungkook explained, or rather justified himself. Taekwoon just watched him with calculating eyes as he paused before continuing on with his explanation. 
"The next man brought it upon himself. Yoon Jung Hoon." Jungkook paused in front of Taekwoon and smiled as he crouched down in front of him. "Family man right? Two daughters if I remember rightly...well he was a lying cheat." Jungkook scowled and stood again, looking down at Taekwoon and refusing to break eye contact with him. "When he was going on a 'business' trip before he died he was actually fleeing the country like vermin. He'd borrowed a bit too much off a loan shark and couldn't pay. He abandoned his family. Who do you think they would come after when they couldn't find Junghoon?" Jungkook questioned, hand brushing the hair from his face. 
Jungkook paced for a few moments before, only for a breif moment some guilt or maybe remorse flashed onto his face. 

"If I could change anything...It would be Kang Jun-Seo.." he muttered quietly, eye dark. "I saved him from his father's violence..." was all he said. There was no repsonse from Taekwoon as he studied Jungkook. Perhaps Taekwoon could guilt trip him? 


Jungkook finally straightened and clapped his hands as he sighed. "It feels wondeful to get these things off your chest..." he smiles and tilts his head to the side. "Right?" 
Taekwoon just stared at him, wondering if he actually expected a response. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. 

"What about Nam Young-Mi?" He asked quietly. He was learning more and more about the victims. He remembered speaking to Mark and even how Jaehwan had cheered the other up by buying White Heim for himself. If Taekwoon were alone he might even crack a smile. 
"The older lady? Ah yes...She was in the early stages of dual personality disorder." he said and nodded his head as if remembering a far off summers day. "I watched Young-Mi for a long time before I decided it was her time." He said and then shrugged. "I saw the stress, I saw the anxiety. I saw it all and I knew that by doing one bad deed I could help stop her suffering. You can't call it murder if all my victims lifes were in ruins anyway can you?" he asked, swinging the gun around hazardously. 

Taekwoon watched and sighed softly to himself. Either Jungkook was saying all of this for show or he really wasn't mentally healthy

"What about Sung-Min?" Taekwoon asked curiously. He had a theory of why Jungkook decided to murder Sung-Min and in such a brutal way too. But he had to make sure that he was right.
Jungkook seemed to pause and then gave Taekwoon a look that said, 'Really?' but then shrugged and laughed anyway. 

"Sung-Min was a career criminal, why when I found him he was following a couple of girls down alleyways and sidestreets....can you imagine what would have happened to them if I didn't take his life? I guess you could call me the lesser of two evils." He said and turned away again, back now facing Taekwoon. But he still had the detective in his sights through the mirror that hung on the opposite wall. 

Taekwoon mulled this over in his heda for a while. He wasn't sure why Jungkook was telling him this, though it was clear that he intended to kill Teakwoon before the night was over. He didn't need to ask about Hoya, Jungkook had probably gone after him to cut short any loose ends that he saw forming. 

"So you killed those people because you pitied them?" the detective asked, trying to understand. It was more Hakyeon's job then his to try and get inside a killers head. 

Jungkook nodded, his bunny-like smile appearing on his face once more. 

"That's exactly right. I helped a lot right?" He smiled again and then shook his head. "It's too bad no one else understands me, how I'm helping people." he said and the shrugged his shoulders. "They'll get it some day. Even if I have to spell it out for them." He said, a smile rooting onto his face. 

Taekwoon remained silent after that, hand twitching slightly as his eyes scanned the room for anything blunt enough to knock the kid out with, the house looked as if it hadn't been used in years, there was a thick layer of dust covering the surfaces, frankly it looked ancient. 
Taekwoon also noticed that the pictures had been removed from the walls, evident by the slight difference in colour of where the pictures used to hang. He wondered what had happened here. 

"Curious one eh?" Jungkook's voice came from his left, where he stood a small distance away from the brunette. Taekwoon ignored the question and just started at Jungkook. He found himself thinking again and again, why? What would cause someone to go out and become a serial killer? What had made Jeon Jungkook like this?

"Why are you like this?" The question made the killer freeze, stopping right in his tracks. The playful smirk dropped off his face. His teasing demeanor had vanished. He slowly approached and then stopped, right in front of Taekwoon before he leant in close, pressing the muzzle of his gun against Taekwoon's temple. Taekwoon just blinked, impassively staring back at him for a moment before Jungkook spoke again. 

"I suppose one last story before curtain fall wouldn't hurt..." he said, pausing for a few seconds before he started speaking again. 

"His name was Kim Seokjin...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Jungkook-ah! You better get your out here or we're leaving without you!" A voice called from downstairs. He knew the voice to belong to Kim Taehyung, one of hist closest friends. He rolled his eyes at this and threw on his jacket quickly, after all he didn't want to make everyone late. 
It was about 6:00pm on a cloudy October 13th. It just so happened to be a certain short hyungs birthday. Park Jimin turned 19 today, which meant that the other guys (mainly Hoseok) were insisting on dragging them out to celebrate. However Jungkook and Taehyung weren't allowed to drink. Seokjin was bring them juice boxes apparently. Jungkook swore that it was Min Yoongi's idea from the way the elder smirked at him earlier that day. 

Jungkook had smiled almost all day. When they sang Happy Birthday to Jimin he looked as if he was about to cry tears of joy. Then he looked ecstatic when Kim Namjoon gave him a jam jar (supposedly approved by the Kim Namjoon corporation of Jams). Once they'd gotten through all of that, Jung Hoseok had presented his master plan and everyone had pretty much agreed without compliant. Seokjin was the designated driver of the group and would be staying sober with Jungkook and Taehyung. 

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and rushed out of the door as he heard the horn blaring from outside. Seokjin gave him a tired look but smiled anyway as he started the car, ranting about seatbelts an safety. The others were talking amongst themselves, Taehyung busy trying to fend off Hoseok who was pouting and clinging to the other, Namjoon bopping his head to the imaginary beat he had in his head, Yoongi has his eyes closed and may be asleep, he usually was...And Jimin...
Jimin was sitting right besides Jungkook and staring at him expectantly. Jungkook blinked in confusion and tilted his head to the side. 

"What's wrong Jimin?" he asked the older. 


Jimin raised a brow and then puffed his cheeks in annoyance. 


"That's hyung to you! And I said, what took you so long?" he repeated, staring up at Jungkook. Jungkook simply smiled at Jimin. His expression was adorable, he looked like an angry puppy in the maknae's opinion. 

"Nothing and how can I call you hyung when your so small?" he teased and dodged the whack to his head that Jimin's hand would have caused otherwise. Jungkook smiled, hearing his hyung's complaints about brats and his height. It caused him to blush slightly. It was no secret that Jungkook had had a small (huge) crush on Jimin for awhile now. He hadn't told anyone but his other friends could tell and they certainly didn't hide that they knew too. They also knew that Hoseok was in love with their very own Taehyung. But they kept that to their selves, at least until the time was right. 

The rest of the journey towards the bar that Namjoon had recommended (Apparently it would improve Jimin's Jams count) was relitively calm. Everyone nearly had a heart attack when Hoseok accidentally woke Yoongi up though. It just meant that Hoseok had to suffer the wrath of Min Yoongi alone (no one would stick by him against Yoongi, they didn't have a death wish).
The bar itself was nothing impressive or fancy. It was a little outdated, the dark wood panels fading slightly with age. The interior was more cozy then anything else. There weren't that many people there now, however Jungkook supposed that it was because they were so far from Busan already, heck they were right by the ocean. He wasn't sure why Namjoon had chosen this bar but he didn't question it. He understood when they entered the bar though, the music was modern, remixed into a unique blend. 


The tempting sound waves seemed to wake up the sleepy Yoongi and excite Hoseok more as he grinned and fistpumped the air. 


"Your hope has arrived!!" He yelled out loud, causing a few of the other people in the bar to stare at him. 


Yoongi leaned over to Jungkook, eyes locked on Hoseok. 

"Are we sure that he's not drunk already?" The elder asked, drawing a

snort from Jungkook. He loved Hoseok-hyung. Merely because he was fun and down to earth but knew when to be serious.

Yoongi's sass was just an added bonus to their group of friends. 

They'd all split off into smaller groups, he vaguely registered Namjoon and Yoongi going off to hunt down the DJ and Hoseok dragging Jimin to the dance floor. He on the other hand just followed Taehyung to the bar, feeling Seokjin's hawk like eyes on the two minors as he trailed behind them in a very stalker-ish fashion. 

They'd taken a picture about half an hour later, all grinning happily and acting like fools. They didn't often go out with eachother any more, not when they were also so busy with life in general. So they learned to treasure brief moments like this where they were all together again. 

It was only at 10:00pm when things started heating up. The bar was a lot busier now, crowded with party goers, wanting to get drunk. And the dance floor was overridden with people, brushing against eachother like there was no tomorrow. Jungkook was a good dancer but he wasn't too keen on having to fight his way through the masses of people to try to get to his partners in the dance trio Hoseok and Jimin. Speaking of the two, he found himself hiding a smile as he watched them, dancing an odd dance that seemed almost too practised to be normal. 

"If you stare long enough maybe lightning will strike him." Taehyung commented from besides him. Jungkook quckly looked away, avoiding the older boys eyes as he stared down at the table. Seokjin was listening in but trying to make it seem less obvious. 

"I wasn't staring." Jungkook denied, looking anywhere but the dancefloor. He didn't want to talk about this right now. It wasn't supposed to be about him today. It was Jimin's day. Besides, he was pretty sure that Jimin didn't like him back. The older boy hadn't treated Jungkook any different then he did from the first day that he met him. Somehow this upset Jungkook even more. 

"Kookie, you're an awful liar y'know that right?" Taehyung asked, letting a rectangular smile settle on his face as he placed a comforting hand on the younger man's shoulder. Jungkook felt his cheeks heating up rapidly and shrugged his shoulders, resulting in Taehyung's hand being gently brushed off. The other frowned at this and looked around slightly awkward. He knew that Jungkook could get a little sensitive and defensive when it came to his emotions but he was sure that he hadn't said anythng to offend the youngest of their group. 

"You should tell him Jungkook." He said, more serious now. Jungkook glanced at the boy in question and then quicky looked away as Jimin stumbled waving at the trio that was sat on the sidelines watching as he stumbled around with Hoseok. It was clear that he'd had a few drinks.

"Why? It's not like it'll do any good. If anything it could ruin our friendship..." he said and then sighed. He guessed that this week it would be Taehyung that gave him 'the talk'. Every week or so, one of the members would tell Jungkook to confess to Jimin. Jungkook refused every single time though. He was afraid of rejection, it was a chance that he wasn't willing to take. The only ones that left him alone were Seokjin and Hoseok, they let him think what he wanted to. 'Love will take it's own course' Hoseok had once said.  

Taehyung sighed in exasperation, as if it was annoying for him to be in this situation for what felt like the third time (it probably was) and Jungkook felt his irritation grow. 'Third time for him, Twentieth time for me...'

"Look, Kookie, you never know until you try-" Taehyung's words were cut off as Jungkook stood, running a hand through his hair nervously. Taehyung simply watched as Jungkook walked away, muttering something about 'getting some air' before he disappeared into the crowded darkness of the bar. 

Jungkook didn't look back as he shuffled through the wave of bodies, 'politely' shoving people from his path. He came across Jimin and Hoseok and felt his eyebrow shoot up as he saw them dancing, not seperately near eachother, together as in touching. It was completely innocent. There was nothing to suggest that the pair shared any deeper feelings then friendship or even the relationship of brothers. However that was not what was runnng through Jungkook's head at that moment. 

He couldn't help but feel jealous. Before he could see anymore he dashed out of the bar, using the back door and sighing as the cold night air hit him like a slap in the face. The stuffy air from the bar had began to effect Jungkook, he was glad for the distraction. 

The bars back doors faced a grassy field, with the cliffs that overlooked the ocean at the far end. It was cold, even for October, so Jungkook stuffed his hands into his pockets for warmth. His feet began to move without a clear destination set in his mind. He just needed some time to clear his head, that was all. 

He was getting annoyed with everyone poking and prodding at his feelings. He just wanted to be left alone until the feeling passed. He'd told his friends that he didn't want to get married, and confessing to Jimin just seemed similar in so many ways to him. But the others didn't seem to get that. He shook his head, passing flowers that swayed in the breeze, that very same breeze drawing a shiver from Jungkook. He fainly heard a loud laugh from inside the bar and wondered if that was Hoseok inside. Out of their group Hoseok's laugh always seemed the loudest to him. 
He smiled at that, he couldn't remember how he'd ended up with this group of friends but he somehow knew that this was where he belonged.

Without noticing, Jungkook had walked across the field, leaving the grass behind him and reached the cliffs. He leaned over and looked down at the waves which crashed against the rock violently, he could feel water spray on his face even from here and sighed in content closing his eyes. 


"YAH! Jeon Jungkook! You get away from that edge right now!" The silence was suddenly shattered by a panicked and mother-like voice. Jungkook's eyes twitched as he sighed and looked over his shoulder to see none other then their mother-like figure, Kim Seokjin. 

"But hyung, the breeze is so nice here..." he whined, only to be silenced by the glare the older gave him as he came closer. Jungkook took a few steps back just so Seokjin would feel a little better. The older came to stand besides him, looking out to sea with a schooled expression on his face. Jungkook could never tell what he was thinking. 

"Are you okay?" he finally asked, glancing over at the youngest of their group in concern.

Sometimes Jungkook got like this, closed off from the others. It only lasted a little while but Seokjin never liked seeing him like this, so he tried to draw him out of his shell as much as possible. 

"I'm okay, I just needed fresh air.." Jungkook replied cooly, the wind suddenly picking up and blowing his fringe from his face. He smiled at Seokjin, bunny-like teeth reappearing again. That seemed to settle his hyung down. They stayed like that for a long while, Jungkook relaxing, glad to have company. 

He felt as if he could rely on Seokjin but he didn't want to burden the older man. He was currently studying in university to become a doctor. He was well on his way to getting there and making everyone that had ever doubted him eat their own word(Since many people had doubted Seokjin's intelligence in High School because of how 'pretty' he looked). So Jungkook didn't want to hinder him. He already took care of his six younger friends enough (what with being the one to clean a lot and drive them around, if he didn't then that would leave them with Yoongi. Jungkook shivered at the thought of the second-eldest driving) he didn't want to add anything else to the mix. So Jungkook had since viewed himself as rather independent. As independent as any 18 year-old could be anyway. 

"Jungkook-ah...I need to get something off my chest. Promise you won't get mad?" Seokjin said, looking at Jungkook and giving him an encouraging smile. Jungkook watched his expression for a moment but then slowly nodded his head. Seokjin sighed and fidgeted, a sign of his nervousness before he spoke. 

"I know the other members have been pressurig you a lot lately-" he started but Jungkook waved him off with a sheepish smile. 

"It's okay hyung, I don't hold it against any of them, I just get annoyed easily y'know?" he said but then frowned as Seokjin shoo his head at this. 

"I know, but what they're talking about, with Jimin...Well I agree." he said, eyes now searching for Jungkook's reaction. Seeing none, he continued. "It's just that...I see how you look at him and I know how you feel. It's something special Jungkook and it doesn't come around as often as people make you believe. Jimin is one of your best friends, even if it doesn't work out that won't ever change..." He said.

In all honesty, Seokjin was doing this because he cared for Jungkook's feelings. He wanted to see the boy happy all the time instead of in and out of his shell every few weeks and he knew that getting Jungkook to confess his feelings would take the weight from his shoulders. 

Jungkook was silent for a long time. Seokjin was sure for a few moments that he wasn't going to answer until Jungkook looked at him again. The emotions seen through his eyes did not reassure the elder at all. 

"Of all people hyung, I never thought you'd do this to me." He said. He almost looked betrayed and Seokjin felt his heart ache. Jungkook had never looked at him like that in all the years that they'd known eachother 

"Kookie...I'm just looking out for you..." He said calmly. He just needed to explain his reasoning. Perhaps if he made Jungkook see sense then he would wise up and tell Jimin already. Jimin probably returned the feelings anyway, what with the way he clung to Jungkook constantly. 

"I can do that myself. I make my own decisions hyung." Jungkook said. His thoughts were a mess. He couldn't believe that Seokjin had said something like this and now of all times too. He shook his head and began to walk away. A hand held onto his shoulder, not letting him go. 

"Jungkook. If you don't do it soon then you'll lose him." Seokjin said again, voice barely above a whisper. He was starting to regret his decision in approaching the younger like this. He knew how sensitive the younger was and realised that this was probably a massive betrayal to him. Since the others had been pestering him, Jungkook expected to see Seokjin and just be able to talk to him like a normal person. But he was once again talking about Jimin, which he most definitely didn't want to talk about. 

Jungkook clenched his fists and then shrugged Seokjin's hand off of him in annoyance. All he wanted was a few minutes to himself without having to think about Jimin and his feelings. He needed a break. Now Seokjin had him. He was alone once again. Sure there was Hoseok but Jungkook figured that if Seokjin (who had legendary patience) had switched side then it was only a matter of time before Hoseok did too. 

"Just leave it hyung. I don't need your pity." He said through gritted teeth. He really didn't understand why he was getting so angry. Maybe it was all of the emotions that he'd kept bottled up. Evertime he felt annoyed or got angry he just shrugged it off. But did he really? 

Seokjin reached out grabbin onto Jungkook's arm and tried to stop him from leaving. 

"Jungkook-"

"Levae me alone!" Jungkook spun around and pushed the elder man away from him harshly. 

From there it seemed to happen slowly and then all at once. 

He remebered his own eyes widening from his outburst, an apology already on the tip of his tongue. 

He remebered the way the sound from the waves crashing against the rocks seemed to quieten  and then stop all together, baring witness to the scene

He remebered, Seokjin's eyes. Wide in shock or surprise, he couldn't tell. 

He remebered that even as Seokjin fell, he did so gracefully, seemingly flawless even up to the very last moment of his descent. 

Then the last thing that he remembered was the loud 'crack' as Seokjin's skull smacked off the clifftop. 

There was no movement from either. Jungkook couldn't move, neither could Seokjin. Jungkook was paralysed in nauseating fear. But Seokjin was not. 

It was a few moments later that Jungkook finally realised the gravity to the situation and he actually moved. 

He was besides Seokjin, feeling terror take over his body as he realised that the older boy was bleeding heavily from his head.. He may have looked like he was asleep if not for the fact that his chest wasn't rising and falling. 

Jungkook realised this a full minute later, whilst he was applying pressure onto the wound, trying to stop the bleeding with the remainder of his green jacket which was now dyed red. He stilled for a moment before he tried harder. He started pressing down on Seokjin's chest, trying desperately to jump start his heart. He took large gulps of air before pressing his lips to his hyungs, pushing the air into his lungs. He repeated these actions. Over and over again. 

It was only ten minutes later that Jungkook stopped. Staring down at him in a somewhat dazed manor. Seokjin's eyes were still open, staring, but at nothing in particular. Jungkook was still knelt besides him. The terror had subsided, however the tears had yet to come. He knew they would and he knew that when they did everything would hurt like hell. 

Jungkook knew his vision was becoming blurred. He'd expected it to. And he was right. It hurt more then anything he'd ever experienced. 

'This is my fault.' 

'I did this.' 

'I pushed him'

'I killed him.' 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the end of the story, Jungkook was shaking, gun rattling in his hand as a few tears clouded his vision. 

Taekwoon found himself staring, shocked slightly by the story. Because not since he'd first seen Jungkook only a short while ago had the younger ever looked so vulnerable in the detectives eyes. 

Jungkook took a few minutes to speak again, Taekwoon had thought about trying to escape or kicking Jungkook when he was most clearly already down. But no matter how many times Taekwoon tried to justify his own actions he just couldn't bring himself to do it. 


'He was just a boy..' was his own thought. 

"After that...Taehyung came outside. He wanted to apologise." he said, voice thick with emotion. "He thought Hyung was sleeping at first, or playing a prank. He looked so peaceful, he could of been sleeping. But there was so much blood, I couldn't hide it..." he said. 

"It was Namjoon's idea in the end to tell everyone it was an accident. Back then I was too young and naive to last a week in prison. Never mind whatever time they'd stick me in there for manslaughter, or even murder." Jungkook muttered softly. Taekwoon thought back to the night club owner, Kim Namjoon and felt his respect for his partner grow. Jaehwan had been right afterall, there was something off about him. 

"In the end they never knew..." Jungkook trailed off, having regained his composure before continuing. "...That such an unhappy accident would lead to my addiction. If Seokjin couldn't help end people's suffering by being a doctor, then I would, in the only way I know how..." Jungkook said, voice devoid of any emotion at all now. 

It was such a stark contrast from the boy who was crying only a few moments before and Taekwoon wondered how he was able to keep up with his emotions like this. Jungkook had that dark look in his eyes again. Taekwoon knew that he would not get through another anecdote of his life as a serial murderer. But there was something he needed to know. 

"Where is Park Jimin?" he asked, staring at Jungkook once again. If Taekwoon got anything from that story, then he definitely understood that Jungkook still liked, maybe even loved Rovix's assistant. 

It had it's desired effect as Jungkook was suddenly right in Taekwoon's face, gun digging into the skin of his forehead. 

"He's where he belongs." 

No sooner then Jungkook said those words, the trigger was pulled. 

But it was never going to be that easy with Taekwoon. 

He moved fast, the guns muzzle no longer facing his head but now to the wall. His ears rang from the shot fired as he struggled with Jungkook for power over the weapon. One hand keeping a hold on the gun away from aiming at his head and the other wrestling with Jungkook's free hand. Jungkook's finger was still on the trigger and he kept firing off shots until there was a click sound that showed that there was no more amunition. 

Taekwoon immediately dropped his hold on the gun, instead trying to catch Jungkook's flailing wrist. If he could somehow restrain the younger then this whole ordeal could be over. The limb was caught in his grasp and he sighed in slight relief. Perhaps this would be over faster the he thought. 

Jungkook's leg struck his knee, causing the urge for it to buckle, but Taekwoon refused to go down. Instead his hand loosened from the younger mans wrist. Jungkook didn't waste his chnace and broke away from Taekwoon only to aim a punch to the side of his head. Taekwoon didn't have time to block so he took the hit, clenching his eyes shut before he heard footsteps and the door slam. 

Taekwoon recovered from the punch and then cursed, racing outside and following the foot prints that started to form on the snow. Now he supposed it was a game of cat and mouse.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jungkook ran as fast as his long legs could carry him, running across roads and narrowly avoiding cars that were out at this time. He didn't know where to go. Where he should go. Jung Taekwoon wasn't supposed to be this hard to kill. With years on the force and a black belt in taekwondo, Jungkook kew that it was very unlikely that he'd win in a fist fight. It was never supposed to get that far though. That's why he had a gun in the first place. 

The snow was coming down thick and he knew that he was leaving footprints behind him. He was an easy target, he hated to admit it but he was. He knew the area quit well though so he guessed that was something. He skidded to a fault as he was almost run over by another car, eyes darting around. This wasn't working. He was going to get killed like this. But there was nothing more that he could do. 

He heard running footsteps behind him, crunching in the snow and then took off again, running in the direction which he thought he vaguely saw the outline of a bridge. If he ran along that then there was only one way the traffic could come from, maybe he wouldn't get run over that way.

It was easier to see on the bridge, it was lit up like a christmas tree. He couldn't quite remember the name, though he remembered using it a few times. Lukily at this hour there wasn't that much traffic.

Jungkook couldn't hear Taekwoon's footsteps anymore. He sighed. He might actually get away- 
That was until a car slammed on it's brakes right before it hit Jungkook head on. Jungkook skidded to a stop, eyes wild as he eyes the car warily. The drivers door opened and a figure stood, getting out of the car. 

Jungkook's face lit up as he smirked slightly.

'Lee Jaehwan. Perfect.'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Quick note! Thanks for reading and subscribing, sorry about being late, again. This was so hard to write. I hope you enjoyed the flashback~ Until next time ^_^

PS: How did you like Dynamite???? It's so good. I can't get enough of it.