Good Cop Bad Cop

Right To Remain Silent
A/N: I've decided to put warnings for anything that may be considered M rated at the start of a chapter because this is my first fic and I'm not sure what's considered M rated and not. Please tell me if ou think I should change the rating. 
 
Slight Warning: Mention of drugs. 
 
Three
 
"You think I don't know what your both doing? Using that good cop bad cop crap on me. I'm not as stupid as you think." A gruff and arrogant voice said. He was a burley man, with what could be described as a beard in its early days growing from his chin. He stank of and had crooked teeth. He pointed at the older male. "Your not very good at being intimidating." 
 
The two detectives glanced at eachother for a moment and the older shook his head whilst the younger started laughing. However it went silent when the blonde looked at the drug dealer. "Now Mr Kim what makes you think he's the bad cop?" he asked smiling sweetly as he gave off a menacing aura. 
 
Laughter erupted from the bearded man as he said those words whilst the blonde's partner sighed and rubbed his forehead. 
 
"Come on Hyuk let's not do this again..." he muttered remembering the last time and shivering when he remembered how Rovix had yelled at them. 
 
Hyuk just smirked slightly and turned to his partner. "Do me a favour, Seo In Guk..." Hyuk cracked his knuckles and hummed. "Turn off the camera." 
 
The dark haired man sighed and crossed his arms. "Yah Hyuk we're not doing this again." In Guk said as he stared at the younger boy. 
 
Hyuk rolled his eyes and then let them rest on the dealer in front of him. He leaned forward and smiled. "Last chance, tell me where you get your supplies from, I want names and addresses." he said narrowing his eyes dangerously whilst retaining his smile. 
 
The man, Kim Jung-Hwa leaned forward smirking. "Not a chance kid." 
 
Seo sighed and shook his head. "You've down it now..." he said and walked over to the camera in the middle of the room, switching it off quickly. He knew Hyuk would use his...methods...anyway even if the camera was still on. 
 
Hyuk just chuckled and stood from his chair, knocking it back with the sudden action before he began idly strolling around the room as he spoke. 
 
"You're going to be charged for the sale of a Class A drug as well as Assault and evasion of arrest." Hyuk's tone was now serious, a blank look set on his face. 
 
Jung-Hwa chuckled and hummed. "That's only if I'm found guilty." He said and sighed twisting his wrists in the handcuffs that kept him in his chair. 
 
Hyuk hummed. "You will be, dont worry about that. It's too bad...you live with your mother right?" he said, walking and inspecting his reflection in the one way mirror. He run his hand through his hair and watched as Jung-Hwa's shoulders tensed. "It's too bad that she'll have to come to court to face charges. " Hyuk continued. Hyuk smirked slightly. It seemed lik he'd hit a nerve. 
 
Jung-Hwa growled at the blonde pulling on his restraints. "What charges could there possibly be?!" he yelled. 
 
Hyuk seemed to chuckle and ended up behind Jung-Hwa. "Well there is obstruction of justice...she could get off lightly...but she could also be put in jail for years...." 
 
Jung-Hwa blinked and turned his head to Hyuk. "Are you threatening me?" he asked. 
 
Hyuk laughed and shook his head. "Oh no. I'm giving you a choice." Hyuk leant against the metal table gazing at the older man. He had a sickly sweet smile on his face. "I could get the charges dropped on her. If I had information to exchange for it." he said, studying his fingernails casually. 
 
Jung-Hwa growled at this and glared harshly a the boy. "Does this make you feel better? Threatening people? You can't do this, you brat!" he said. 
 
Before he could make another move, his face was pressed against the cold metal table, hands pulling at the handcuffs now biting into his skin. Hyuk sighed and shook his head. "Now that's where your wrong Mr Lee. I can do whatever I want....You shouldn't have done the crime if you didn't want to end up here." Hyuk whispered to the other, pressing his face harder into the table with his arm. "There will always be someone like me to do this to criminals like you, I don't care for sob stories." Hyuk leaned in closer. "All I care about is getting people like you off the streets. So everyone can feel safe." he said, almost without expression apart from the undertone of anger in his voice. 
 
In Guk sighed and crossed his arms. "Hyuk..." he warned. Hyuk looked over at his partner and sighed releasing the dealer and walking to the door. Before he exited he turned and threw a note pad and pencil on the table. "Names and Adresses."  he said before leaving the room and letting another officer enter as In Guk followed after him. 
 
"You should really stop doing that...Last time you broke that one guy's nose.." his partner said and Hyuk shrugged his shoulders. 
 
"I should do a lot of things..." Hyuk said and  crossed his arms behind his head as he began walking. "You have to admit that it works." he said smiling at his partner, giving him a genuine smile. 
 
In Guk sighed at this and gave him a tired smile. "I know. Just don't be so violent okay? I swear you'll make my hair go grey one day...." he said and straightened his tie. 
 
Hyuk laughed and patted his partner's shoulder. "I'm sure I will." he said and then paused as two people stepped in front of him and Seo In Guk. 
 
The shorter of the two grinned and waved at both of them before stepping forward and bowing. Before any words were exchanged, the hyper stranger was already grabbing Hyuk's arm. "I'm gonna need to borrow him for a little while. Thank you!" he said before he was off running down the corridor dragging the surprised blonde behind. 
 
"H-hey wait-!!!" Hyuk's voice was cut off as he and the overly excited man turned a corner. 
 
The second man laughed and bowed to Seo In Guk. "Ah I'm sorry he's rather excited. I have to go after them..." the man said, white coat swishing as he turned. "Yah! Hakyeon-hyung wait up!"
 
In Guk blinked at him. "Wait where's he going?" he asked the retreating man. By the looks of him he was a forensic scientist. 
 
The man chuckled and looked back at him. "Let's just say that, that kids in for the ride of his life."