XXVIII

Blind Ties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon and Nichkhun remained in the car to talk with Jay about a few precautions before they would enter the warehouse. Meeting up with the gang wasn’t the only thing they intended to do. They were planning on how to call for ambush and sneak their way into the area without getting caught by the suspects. But of course, their first priority was to get the girls to safety. 

“My team will just be right here, waiting for your signal. Notify us right away once the girls have been freed. And if you need any help, don’t hesitate on calling me.”

“We got it. Thanks Jay,” Taecyeon patted his best friend’s back before him and Nichkhun hopped off the car to walk to the warehouse themselves. 

They didn’t know what to expect. Both knew there was no other way to do this but to take the risk, or someone else could be in trouble. They had to face whoever was wanting to see them. There were guards surrounding the area, blocking them to move forward. 

“We’re the ones you’re looking for,” Taecyeon shot the tall buff guy a glare. 

“Scott and Eliott Park?”

“Yes.”

“Come with us.” 

Nichkhun noticed there were guns in their pockets, which made him much more aware than he already was. Taecyeon took the sight of the weapon as a warning. He knew if there were any sudden mishaps, they would take action immediately. 

“Chief’s inside,” mentioned the guards briefly. 

Taecyeon and Nichkhun entered the room with caution, their eyes darting around the area. They saw a man resting comfortably on his armchair, drinking a cup of coffee. The whole room was painted in dark shades of green, a thick red carpeted flooring, a dim chandelier from the ceiling and broken glass windows. The door was locked shut as two more guards appeared in the room to keep the boys from escaping. 

“Look who’s here,” the man spoke from his spot. “The Park brothers who I’ve been wanting to meet.”

The two couldn’t even see the man’s face because he was wearing a black mask that covered his facial features except for the eyes. “Where are the girls?”

“Bring them out here.” 

As the chief ordered them so, the guards went into another room where the girls were located at. One carried Yoona, and the other carried Tiffany. Taecyeon and Nichkhun tried to rush over to them but they were held back by two men behind them. The girls were blindfolded and there was tape covering their mouths. 

“Let them go!” Taecyeon demanded, pushing off the man who was gripping onto his arms. 

“Now, now, Scott. Don’t be too impatient.”

“What do you want from us!” Nichkhun asked desperately. 

“Okay,” the man paced around the room. “The both of you have to come with us, and we’ll let your girls off. Good enough?”

Taecyeon glanced at Nichkhun who were thinking the same thing. They had no other choice. “Okay, we have a deal. You take us, and let the girls go.”

“Confirmed?”

“Free and clear.”

“Very well then, release the girls,” the chief commanded. 

Soon enough, the girls gained back their vision as light entered their eyes. They caught sight of Taecyeon and Nichkhun in front of them, breaking down to tears. The guards let the brothers off, allowing them to kneel down beside their ladies as they pull them into their embrace. 

“Thank god you’re okay,” Taecyeon whispered as he cradled Yoona in his arms, as if she was too fragile and vulnerable from anything else. “How are you feeling?”

Yoona sobbed against his chest, clutching onto his sleeve tightly. “Taec…I feel too weak to move,” she sniffed. “Why are you guys in danger?”

“I don’t know. I’m so sorry you have to be included in this,” he mumbled, his fingers caressing her face. 

Nichkhun was brushing away a few strands of hair from her face. His heart was torn when there were a few scrapes on her legs and arms. “Tiffany, I’m sorry,” he muttered. “You don’t deserve this.”

“Neither do you,” she touched his cheek with her palm. “Khun escape with us.”

“I can’t. I have to do this,” he leaned forward to plant a kiss on her forehead. “Just trust me and be safe.” 

“Alright Scott and Eliott your time is up. It’s time to leave.” 

The girls panicked, holding onto the guys’ tightly. “No! Taecyeon, Nichkhun!” 

They tried their best to pull away from the girls, but it didn’t take much effort when guards flew in to hold them back, forcing the guys to leave. Other guards held the girls as well so they wouldn’t get to the guys. Taecyeon and Nichkhun had their eyes on the girls yelling their names helplessly.

“Don’t let anyone follow you, or the girls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter