XVIII

Blind Ties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany mumbled something her sleep when she felt someone moving her. She absentmindedly pushed the imaginary hand away that was tapping on her shoulder. But she heard the curtains shift open which caused her eyes to respond to the strong sunlight. She was ready to kill whoever opened it. 

“Tiff wake up!” she covered her face with the sheets, groaning at Nichkhun’s voice. “Come on sleepy head.”

She sat up, putting on an annoyed look on her face. “Khun I’m so close to throwing a brick at you,” she threatened but he just laughed at her. 

“Take it easy. You’re going to miss the free breakfast downstairs.”

“What’s the rush? What are we doing? And why are you interrupting my precious sleep?”

“We’ll be exploring today so we have to be all prepared!” 

She buried her face into the pillows again. “You know waking up at six in the morning isn’t my cup of tea. Wait, how did you get into my suite?”

“You gave me the other key card last night.”

“Oh.”

Nichkhun still noticed Tiffany barely moving from her spot. “Okay then I’ll be eating breakfast alone,” he pretended to leave while glancing at her spot. 

Tiffany slowly got up, sighing in defeat. “Wait up!”


Taecyeon and Yoona were sleeping in each other’s arms at an early Saturday morning. They have been used to their daily schedule of waking up together and spending the rest of the day in each other’s places after working hours. Taecyeon moved slightly in his sleeping position, gazing down at the beauty who has her head on his chest. He smiled brushing away the absent strands of hair away from her face. Everything about her was so attractive and beautiful, he was falling for her hard. 

“Good morning,” she lifted her head up, seeing him smile down at her. “What time is it?”

“It’s seven,” he caressed her the side of her face. “Slept well?”

“Yeah,” she hummed. “You?”

“Same feeling,” he kissed the top of her head sweetly. “What do you want to do today?”

She got up only to cuddle closer to his side. “I don’t mind whatever we’re doing today as long as we get to eat out.”

He laughed. “Okay I will make sure there’s food like always. We could do some shopping, go to the theme park, hit the bowling alley and eat plenty in between.” 

“I’m liking the sound of that.”

He removed her arms carefully around his torso. “Okay I’ll make us some breakfast. You can go shower.” 

She nodded. “Yes sir.”


Nichkhun and Tiffany looked up at the figure of the Statue of Liberty. Standing at 93 metres tall, it was pretty high alright. They went to the main floor of the tourist attraction to purchase their tickets. 

“You may proceed to your right where the stairs are located,” said the kind young staff. 

“Thank you!” 

They stopped to figure out how long the flight of stairs was. Tiffany almost fainted at the overwhelming sight. Nichkhun thought of the amount of steps they had to conquer. 

“Okay Tiff, we got this. How bad can it be?” his enthusiasm got the better of him. 

Nichkhun wheezed when they almost reached the crown. Tiffany was ten steps behind him, already digging her own grave. “Khun, next time we make a promise,” she paused to catch her breath. “Pick somewhere easier to visit.” 

“Come on we’re almost there!” he noticed she was sitting on a step holding onto the railing at the side. He stepped back down as he picked her up in his arms then reaching the top in success. Tiffany was caught off-guard when he carried her all the way up to the crown, gaining some glances at the people who were already there. 

“Dude you carried your girl all the way to the top? That’s some devotion man,” one guy asked him. 

Nichkhun flashed a proud grin. “Anything for the lady,” he winked at Tiffany who blushed at his witty answer. 

They moved over to the windows w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter