Nightmare

BROTHERS

Time pass by as they busy by their self. Suddenly Suga blink up. What a weird sound again. He looked back.

"Uuh.. 43, 44, 45-" Jungkook was busy doing his push ups at the back.

"What are you doing?" Suga asked a question which the answer was obviously shown.

"50!" Jungkook get up. "Doing push up, hyung. I don't know what to do. I'd better strengthen my stamina than wasting my time doing nothing." Suga smirked.

"Then you're saying that I'm wasting my time sleeping here?" Jungkook face turned pale.

"N-no. That’s not what I mean. It’s because I don't know what to do." Jungkook was flustered. He looked down.

"Neh. Continue your stuff. But don't make it sound weird." said Suga as he take out his mp3. Somehow it reminds him of the boy at the infirmary. If he met that boy, he feels like he wanna non-stop. His sudden daydream was interrupted. He sighed heavily before looking at the door.

"Wah! This room is quite big! It looks like a class too!" the eyes of the charming yet cute guy roamed over the room. The room have total of 6 long table (2metres each), which each table have 2 chairs. A wide blackboard at the front room and an information board at the back. The newcomer then realize that he was not alone there and quickly greets Jungkook and Suga.

"Hye. I'm Park Jimin! Nice to meet you!" his eyes disappeared as he smile. How cute he is.

"Now what brings you here cutie?" Suga asked him in sarcasm. This room look like a tour room to this Jimin boy. Jimin take a good look at Suga before he answered him. This is because he wanna know if they are the same age. But no. From Suga's navy blue tie colour, its shown that he was the upper senior of this school. A 3rd year student.

"I've got punished from my math teacher. I was supposed to finish this right here as soon as possible but I got lost while looking for this beautiful room." he smiles at Suga while showing the set. "By the way, nice to meet you hyung." Jimin bowed.

"You'd be better start doing it." Suga switch on his mp3.

"Yes hyung." Jimin walk to the table beside Suga. Suga slightly glance.

"Hye, you must be Jungkook. The shooter of basketball team." Jimin said cheerfully. Jungkook shyly nodded.

"You're quite popular in my class." Jimin gave him thumbs up.

"What class are you from? And do you play sports?" Jungkook can't help himself to ask the question as he saw how muscled Jimin's arm through the sleeveless jersey. It must be solid too.

"I'm from 1-3. Hahaha yep. I play handball." Jimin do some act of throwing a long ball. Jungkook laugh. He thought Jimin was cute. Maybe they can be friend since they are at their same age.

"And why are you sweating so hard? Is it hot here?" Jimin look around. Well summer is coming soon but the weather is still bearable.

"I just done my push ups." Jungkook raises both his arm. He has muscle too although it's not as solid as Jimin yet.

"Wow. If you do it everyday, you'll form abs 3 months from now. You'll be like me." he lifted up his jersey only to show his solid six packs. Jungkook eyes widen to see that. Suga too. Quietly glance to see. He heard them since they were just right beside him.

"Wow! Can I touch this?" Jimin nodded. He smiled proudly when Jungkook's hand touched it. Suga frowned when he saw that.

"I'll touch yours three months from now." Jimin winked. Jungkook shyly smile while Suga scoffed in disgusted.

"Lets be friend Jungkook-ah!" he accidently high pitched his voice. Receiving a death glare from Suga.

"You better shut your mouth and do your work, now." he said sternly. Jimin quickly nodded.

*      *       *

Suga stop in front of the door gate. He's thinking whether to go in or not.

"You're home." a husky voice said. Suga gulped. A hand patted his back as saying,

"Your mother cooked your favourite dishes today. Lets quickly get in to eat."

"I'm sorry but she's not my mother." Suga moved his back to get off that hand. A sigh is heard.

"I'm not gonna have a fight with you today. I’m enough with the morning scene earlier." Suga had pushed his mother's hand when she tried to feed him. The spoonful of seaweed soup fell on the floor. So do on the bowl as he pushed it far from him. His father slapped him for being rude and he just went straight to the front door.

"Lets eat okay?" his father open the door gate. Suga walk in without any word. His father smiled.

There are many variety of food on the table. Suga saw a honey beef dish which is his favourite. He quietly took his seat.

"Welcome home honey, Yoo." she looked at Suga with a warm smile yet he stiffen his face.

"Don't call me Yoo." he said. Mrs. Min slightly smile. His husband gave her a supportive smile.

"I've cooked your favourite honey beef. You must eat a lot today, okay?" she bravely gave a pat on his shoulder. Suga start eating without waiting for them. His father seemed to be mad but Mrs. Min quickly shook her head.

She smile happily when Suga eat deliciously.

"How was the meat?" she asked.

"Quite burnt." he commented.

"But it’s still eatable right? Yet very delicious." his father look at him. But Suga just keep silent. His mother smiled.

"You must be very hungry. Wanna some more rice?" Mrs. Min get up.

"No. I'm full already." Suga get up and move to the sink.

"Here some fruits. It very sweet." his mother gave him a bowl of mangos.

"I'll eat it later." Suga walk upstairs. Mr. Min was unpleased.

"Yoo, don't be rude to your mother. Sh-"

"He said he'll eat later." Mrs. Mincut him off and smile to her husband.

"Mother my butts. She's not my real mother after all." Suga mumbled as he got into his room.

*      *      *

"No! NO! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! MOM!" Suga get up in rushed. He just had a bad dream. He kept on dreaming it since he was five.

"Yoo! Are you okay?" a soft voice asked with a knocked on his door. Suga is not answering. He just cupped his face as he breathing heavily.

"May I come in?" again Mrs. Min asked.

"I'm fine. Just leave me alone!" he said. It was silence for a couple minute. Thinking that she was gone, Suga back to lying on his bed. Trying to sleep again.

"If you need anything, just call me okay? I'll be there for you." she said before finally leave.

"Liar." Suga closed his eyes. A drop of tear fell on his cheek.

The incident of 13 years ago was still fresh in his mind. The day his mom was leaving. She also said the same thing. To call her whenever he need her. Her promises to always be here for him. But she was not keeping her promise. Whenever he called her, she was not answering. He hated to think that his mother gave him a wrong number. But it seems like that as his calls never reached her.

"Argh." he growled in anger as he threw his pillow. He looked at the family picture that taken month after he was born. He looked at his father's face which had scratch on it.

"Why did you make her leave anyway? Why-" he sobbed while cupping his face.