The Christmas Party

BROTHERS

Chapter 16: The Christmas Party.

 

Night before christmas, instead of helping his parent at the kitchen, Suga excused himself in his room. He is busy editing the video he has been making starting from when he know Bangtan. He chuckled when he edits Namjoon's part where he kept on ruining the coop they have been build. He loves recording, everytimes they gather together, he will record those times so that he can always rewind it everytime he misses it. Now he's editing the championship. He thought he should not use that but used their game instead. He decides to put in the video they practice together.

"Huh? What's this?" Suga frowned when he found unknown video inside his memory. He click to play it. Noises greets him at the starting. Suga smiled. He know that noises, its Jhope and Taehyung. He heard pop sound. They must be celebrating something. Suga frowned again. Why he don't know about this?

"Hi Suga hyung! If you're watching this, first I'm sorry for using it without your permission." Namjoon appeared on the screen and winked. "I'm recording the celebrations of Jin hyung and Kookie hardworks. You're not here so that I record this for you. You should thanked me later and don't be mad!" Namjoon grins. The camera then back to record the places and the people. Namjoon praised the beautiful place chosen by Jin's parent.

"You're recording?" A voice heard. "What are you recording?" The voice asked again. It seemed like the owner of the voice wants to appear on screen that the screen suddenly shakes. "Yah! I wanna see it!" Namjoon was still not answering yet he moved the camera other way and way higher in the air. A hand then seen on screen and brought it back to normal. Jhope appeared with cheeky smile!

"This is Jhope! I'm your hope!" He exclaimed and waved his peace sign. A hand then smacked his face away. Jhope laughed because he managed to annoy Namjoon. He walked away and still managed to turn around and sticked out his tongue when he feels Namjoon wanted to conquer the camera all by himself. The screen shakes a bit when Namjoon seemed to walk to a direction. A figure of fine man and elegant woman seen from afar sat by a table eating while chatting.

"This is Jin hyung’s omma and appa." Namjoon voice heard again. The screen was focusing on the couple. "They're super rich I told ya." Namjoon whispered. Suga chuckled. I know that you brat. He's my dude though. Suga's smile ceased after that. He seemed rushed to pause the video and pressing the replay button.

"Who?" Suga slowly pressed the play button as he gulping the saliva nervously. When Jungkook's face appeared, Suga paused it again. He felt something uneasy.

Knock. Knock.

"Y-yeah?" Suga flipped his laptop.

"Come on. The food is ready. It's almost midnight." Mrs. Min voice heard outside the door.

"I-ll be down there."

"Are you okay?" Mrs. Min felt something from his shaky voice.

"Yes. I'm exercising right now. Uhh..huhh.. I'll be down there in five minutes." Suga lied to her as he lift up and down his laptop as if it was a dumbell.

"Okay." She believed him and walked downstairs.

When he was sure that Mrs. Min had gone downstairs, he looked at his laptop with unknown expression.

 

"Merry christmas!" Jimin and Taehyung chimed when they arrived at Hangang Park. Jhope, Namjoon and Jungkook smiled and waving happily.

"Where's my present?" Asked Jhope to his juniors. "I know there's something inside your bags~" he smiled naughtily and at their bags. The maknaes held it tight. They don't want Jhope to snatch it.

"Have you forget? We will exchange the present at Kookie's house tonight." Namjoon nudged Jhope. He scratched his head.

"Ah.. I forgot." He grinned.

"That's Jin hyung's car." Jungkook pointed to a black car that coming at their way. Suga lowered the window and gestured them to get in.

"Eh?" They saw something unusual.

"He’ll drive today." Jin winked as he thumbs at Suga. Suga smirked.

"Come on kids. We'll be late for our movies." Suga pressed on the pedal making the sound goes vroom! Vroom!

At early in the morning, they will watched a special movie and then will skate before having lunch. After that, they'll shop together.

*      *      *     

"Omaigad! Hahahahaha Jin hyung can't skate! Look at him. So stiff!" Jhope said out loud in the middle of the skate rink. Jin rolled his eyes in annoy as he tried to stand up by himself.

"Yah! Help me!" Jin asked for help after he kept on slipping down while getting up. Namjoon chuckled and skates to him before pulled him up.

"Should we snap Hobi?" Jin whispered as he thought of revenged on Jhope who laughed at him. Namjoon raised a brow.

"Why not hyung." He smiled devilishly and held Jin's hand as he leads him to Jhope. Jhope didn't realize them who on their way to him as he was busy chatting with Jimin and Taehyung about the tricks on skating.

"We should spin cooly and-" Jhope not finishing his words yet and Jin pushed him making he stumbles.

"Ah..arhh!!" Jhope screamed. He is known as easily scared off among them. Jin chuckled happily looking at Jhope scared face.

"Hyung!" Jhope yelled. He held onto Jimin. Jimin and Taehyung giggles.

"You shouldn't laugh at Jin." Suga came to scoff him. Jhope pouts. He got scolded instead of Jin. Tch.

Jungkook looked at Jin and Namjoon.

"Aigoo..you both look like a couple!" Jungkook teased. Namjoon made face. Jin smiled.

"I'm helping this stiff to skate." He said. They laughed when Jin pulled Namjoon's ear and he aching like a kid.

After skating, they eat meat and cold noodles. As they eat, they talk about what to do next. Eventhough the original plan was to shop.

"I'm thinking of dying my hair." Suga touched his black, front bangs. He said that as he glances to Jungkook. I’m going to dye it so that she won’t recognize me. Suga’s voiced in mind.

"Wow. That's sounded great. I want to do it too." Namjoon said.

"Ahh I wish I can dye my hair too." Jimin pouts. His parent didn't allow him to dye it as long as he a student. That's mean, he will only get the permission when he turns 19. Suga ruffled his hair.

"You looked cute in black though." He commented.

"How about me hyung?" Jungkook asked. Suga seems startled. He just nod.

"You too." He simply said. Jungkook smiled and look at Jimin. He promised to Jimin that they will dye together later. Suga drank while staring at Jungkook. Jin notices that and then he noticed Taehyung staring at Jungkook and Suga. Is there something I don't know? Jin sipped his juice.

After eating, they split into two groups. Jin, Suga and Namjoon went to dye their hair while the others went to shop.

While waiting for the colour to stick on his hair, Suga fell in his deep thought. Jin and Namjoon thought he was sleeping because he closed his eyes but he was actually not. They chat together as Suga rest.

I guess Jungkook knew she's my mom. That's why he was curious as hell about my family. But why, why did he kept it from me? And, about he's inviting us to his house, is to..introduce me to her? What the hell he’s thinking right now? Suga bit his lips. He groan silently. He notices that before he said he was okay if his mom had another child, Jungkook has been gloomy but when he said so, Jungkook goes cheeky again. As usual him. Suga smiled a little. Jungkook, what do you feel about me being your hyung? Suga opened his eyes and looked at the mirror when the worker starts to wash his hair. And how do I actually feels when I know this? He frown and sighed. He's thinking how to react in front of his mom later. Or should he excused himself? Suga sighed again. He can't run forever. He missed her though. Suga smiled again. Whatever, he will see her tonight.

"Is Suga hyung okay? He's been sighing, then frowning and then smile. He's weird. Weirder than Taehyung." Namjoon whispered to Jin. Jin chuckled. He noticed that too.

"Sorry Joon. But I don't know. He maybe thinking of something. I'll ask him later." Jin smiled to Namjoon. Namjoon nods and looked at his reflection and smiled when seeing his new hair colour that been dried by the hair dryer. Blue grey suits me. He thought.

After finished that, they went to join the others.

"I like it. Pink suits you hyung." Jungkook complimented when he saw Suga. Suga smiled and ruffled his hair before walking to see the clothes in the shop.

"Hyung, is this red muffler suits me or this one?" Jhope asked Suga when he was beside him.

"Navy blue." Suga chose the one Jhope tried on and he take the one he held.

"Red one is mine." Suga winked. Jhope smiled and look into the mirror. From the reflection, he also saw Taehyung was posing with Jimin who has phone in hand.

"Yah Tae! We're here to buy clothes not modeling it." Jhope snapped. Jimin chuckled hearing that.

"That's what I'm trying to say!" He agreed.

"Yah what are you talking about? Just now I took your pictures okay." Taehyung nudged him. Jimin laughed as he said he just kidding.

"Please don't wear something weird." Jin's voice heard. They all looked. It was Namjoon who just came out from the fitting room. He wore rainbow long sleeves shirt and khakis trouser.

"Nice Joon but I think it suits spring better. This is winter dude." Suga commented. Namjoon grins and make OK sign. They all fell in shopping world that they went to see shoes, accessories, beanies and rings after that boutique.

"We're going to do barbeque right?" Jin asked as he put the meats he just bought. Jungkook nods.

"Why are you buying meats hyung?" He looked at the bags. Jin smiled.

"As a gratitude. By the way we're seven of us. Plus your parent, it might exceed." Jin winked. Jungkook smiled and they get in the car.

"Everyone has jackets right? We'll be partying outside." Jungkook reminds them.

"Yes boss." They answered. On the way to Jungkook's house, Suga looked out the window. He was thinking about the probability that could happened there. He asked Jin to drive instead because he is not in state of mind.

"Hey, we've arrive." Jin tapped his lap. Making Suga back to reality.

"Uh? Oh." He unfastened the seatbelt and tidying his hair. Suga wears the red muffler that he just bought around his neck and its cover almost his mouth. Suga then take out something. Jin frown when he sees Suga wearing shades. His shades.

"Yoongi." He called and held Suga's shoulder when he was about to get off. Suga turned to him.

"What?"

"Are you seriously going to wear that? At night?" Jin mouthed to his champagne shades. Suga hummed. He's thinking.

"Yeah." He nodded and quickly loosen himself but again, Jin managed to stop him.

"What now?" Suga hissed.

"Is there something bothering you? Mind to tell me?" Jin asked in concerned. Suga sighs.

"We'll talk later. I'll borrow your snapback too." Suga snatched a white snapback from Jin's case and wear it as he walk into the house.

While in the house,

"Mom let me introduce Bangtan Boys to you!" Jungkook get his mom at the garden. She was grilling the meats. She turned to them with a smile.

"Omo~ you got handsome friends." she approached them. Her eyes landed on a cute yet handsome boy in Puma white jacket. He smiled to her and his eye disappeared as he smiles. So cute!

"This is Jimin." Jungkook noticed where his mom looked at. Jimin bowed his head.

"This is Taehyung. The one I used to exercise with." Jungkook pointed to Taehyung who stand beside Jimin with green jacket. Taehyung make peace with his weird yet cute face expression. Sera giggles.

"This is Namjoon hyung. He's our new leader." Namjoon raised his hand and smiled. His dimples shown as he smiles. So charming.

"This is our hope. Hobi hyung. He and Namjoon hyung same aged. Second grade." Jhope bowed with hands in jacket's pockets.

"Annyeong!" He greets. Jungkook then searching for his eldest hyungs. Where are they?

"Where are Jin hyung and-" as he asked, Suga entered with stylish walk. With snapbacks, his shade and long muffler, he just look like going to do a walk here. The others hold their laugh.

"Hyung, where will you go?" Namjoon asked. Suga just stay silent as he glanced to Jungkook and Sera beside him. Suga gulps. It is really her.

"Sorry we're late." Jin came the latest.

"Mom, these are the eldest hyung. This is Jin hyung." Jungkook continued to introduce them. Jin bowed 90 degree and flashed her his handsome smiles.

"And this is Yo-" before Jungkook could introduce Suga, Suga does it himself.

"I'm Suga. Nice to meet you." Suga bowed his head. Jungkook seems startled and speechless at the same time. He noticed something wrong with Suga. Taehyung cleared his throat. He was aware of the situation though.

"Uh..so these are my friends mom!" Jungkook turned to his mom with hands spread to s. Sera smiled and clapped her hands excitedly.

"Come on and have a seat please. The meats almost cook now." Sera gestured them to the table beside the grill and the fire.

"Wow. You put much effort in decorating the place ma'am." Jhope compliments as his eyes scanning around the garden. The trees were decorated with colorful lamps and cute decoration eventhough it’s not Christmas tree.

"Thankyou Hobi. I hope you all loves it." She said.

"Of course we do!" They exclaimed. Sera smiled before excused herself to take the drinks. Jimin volunteers to help her and followed her inside while Taehyung go to check on the meats.

"Hyung, did you bring the meats with you?" Namjoon asked as he look at one empty grill on the fire.

"Yeah here." Jin stood up and walk, bringing the meats they bought on their way here.

"Hyung, please take picture of me." Jhope asked Suga's help. Suga stands up and take the phone.

"1..2..3." He snaps. Suga then move closer to Jhope and they end up selfie together.

"Yah! We want to take picture too!" Jin noticed. Suga chuckled and he take out his phone.

"Okay look here." Suga instructed Taehyung, Namjoon and Jin. He snapped one. He then noticed Jungkook sitting there looking at them.

"Hobi, Kook, get in the frame." He command. Jhope jumped to Namjoon and then he released him to pulled Jungkook who slowly move to them.

"Yah, are you unhappy for us to be here?" Jhope asked. He wrapped his hand around Jungkook's shoulder.

"I'm happy of course. So happy!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Then make face like one!" Jhope ruffled his hair.

"Okay, say cheese!" Suga instructed. Click! Click!

"Ahh~ why must I'm not included?!" Jimin who just step outside whined. Suga chuckled.

"Jimin." He called. Jimin, who put the tray on the table and look at Suga.

"Faster get in the frame." Suga sighs. Jimin grins happily and run to Taehyung who gestured to stay beside him. Click! Click! Click!

"Hyung, you should be in here too." Jhope said and gestured him to them.

"Let me be the selfie stick." Jin take the phone. With his long arms, he managed to put all of them in the frame. Click! Click! Click!

"Aunt! Join us!" Jimin and Jhope called Jungkook's mom who just got out. She smiled and jogs to Jungkook. Jungkook wrapped his arm around her and purposely brought her to the front, near to Suga. Suga just glance as her hands landed on his left shoulder. He feels emotional suddenly.

"Suga hyung, look at the camera!" Taehyung called. Suga cleared his throat and make himself comfortable.

"Oh I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable." Sera said. She was about to put down her hand but Suga stops her.

"It's okay, ma'am." he said slowly. Sera smiled and look at the camera. From behind, Jungkook looked at them. Without realizing, Jin and Taehyung also glanced to them. Jin still clueless but Taehyung seemed to sense something. Click!

After taking pictures, they back to their position. Jin and Taehyung grilled the meats. While Namjoon and Jhope prepares the present draw. Jimin records the party using Suga's video cam as he prefer to just sitting there doing nothing. So do Jungkook. The situation between them became awkward all of sudden.

Damn. What should I do? It so obvious! Suga gritted his teeth. Jungkook glanced to Suga. He don't know what that hyung think of. Do he recognized his mom?

Suga suddenly stood up and leave the garden. Jungkook blinks. Huh? Jungkook wants to ask where he is going but his braveness had flew away. After waiting for awhile, Jungkook thought of looking for him but then Suga came with something in his hands.

"It’s too quiet. I can’t stand it anymore." Suga spoke. Putting a speaker he brought on the table and connect to his phone. A song then played. Now it looks more like a party. Jhope and Namjoon had banging their head following the beats meanwhile Jimin and Taehyung grooves along.

"Yah Taehyung! Watch out. It going to burnt!" Jin tapped his shoulder making Taehyung back to concentrate on the meats.

"Where's your dad Jungkook?" Jimin asked when he noticed he was not around at the garden neither in the house.

"His company threw a party." Jungkook answered. They nodded understood.

"Are you ready?!" Sera came out of sudden with red gown and deer's headband. She rang the bell in her hands. It made jingle jingle sounds.

"Mom!" Jungkook shocked. He tapped his forehead because he forgot to warn her not to wear anything childish.

"You look awesome aunt!" Jimin chimed.

"Everyone pulled one of this out. This will confirming who will be the Santa tonight!" Sera handed a black box to them. Suga rolled his eyes. Even her childish act didn't change until now. Suga was the last to draw out.

"Show me what u got!" Jhope shouted and they all showed it.

"Suga hyung is the Santa! Congratulations~ congratulations~" Jhope sang a celebratory song. Suga cursed silently.

"Everyone please pick your number from Namjoon." Jhope instructed as he was the emcee for tonight.

"Okay, I'll call one by one to reveal who get whom. And Santa Sugar will distribute it to you." Jhope explained the rules. They nodded. Each of them wear the deers' headband as they got deer while only Suga wear Santa's hat.

"Okay, please reveal whom you get from, Jin hyung." Jhope started. Jin walk to the front and whispered to Jhope.

"Namjoonie!" Jhope called. Suga walk to the tree and pick the present with Namjoon's name on it.

"Here you go boy." Suga gave it to Jin. Then Namjoon and he got from Jin. They all awwing and teased if they had planned this. Next call is Jimin and he got from Jhope. Jhope got from Taehyung and Taehyung get from Jungkook. Jungkook got from Suga and now everyone stay silent. Who will Suga get from then?

"Its Jimin!" Jhope yelled as he pick Jimin's present and give it to Suga. Suga smiled and take it.

Sera then came with a present in her hand.

"I prepare this to someone lucky tonight!" She shakes the bag. She instructed a game for them to play. The pirate game. The one who awakes the pirate lose. Jhope was the first out, he screamed at the same time the pirate pops out. He almost cursed too! The game become more intense as the first round only Jhope was eliminated. The second round, Jimin was the first to get out. Followed by Jin.

"Ahh~ I want that present!" Jimin whined while stomping his feet. Jhope chuckled at his childish act and ruffled his hair.

The third round, Taehyung and Namjoon were out.

"Omg. This pair always the survival in final." Jhope just realized it.

"Who do you think will win this?" Namjoon put his hand on Jhope's shoulder as they focusing to Suga and Jungkook who has been so serious in this game.

"Let’s talk about the loser." Taehyung suggested. Jimin giggles.

"I bet its Suga hyung." He whispered and both of them giggles. Jin then flick their head from the back.

"I don't think so." Jin smiled when Suga just stab in a sword in it and the pirate does not pop out. It’s the nth sword though. The last two swords will decide who the winner of the game soon.

"Yah! Why are they so serious!" Jhope complaints. Actually he wants to tease them but seeing the seriousness all over their faces, he doesn't dare to.

"Woah!!" They all shocked and gasped at the same time when the pirate finally pops out!

"So who is the lucky guy?" Sera wiggle her eyebrows.

"Suga hyung!" Jhope screamed.

Sera walk to him and handed him the gift. Suga take it and bowed his head as he mumbled thank you. He silently glanced to Jungkook who looked surprise. They both just compete for a gift from a woman named mom. And Suga was proud to get it although he pitied Jungkook. Only for a moment. Because he thinks it fair. For him to get a present from her after 14 years.

"Okay let us open the presents!" Jhope tried to bring back the chills.

"Hahahahaha yah! What's this Tae!" Jhope screamed as he showed to Taehyung who gave him briefs.

"Geez Tae." Suga hissed. Taehyung grins.

"You're lucky hyung. That are limited one." Taehyung told.

"We see.." they all said as they looked at the zebra and leopard briefs pattern.

"I wonder when will I be able to wear this." Jhope mumbled and Namjoon chuckled to it as he slapped his arm.

"Wow hyung! This is cool!" Jimin wear the shades he got from Jhope. It from best brand though. And he really loves it.

"Look who's the one give to you." Jhope praised himself.

"I guess the rainbow shirt is not for Joonie himself." Jin said as he opened his present. Unexpectedly, it is the rainbow long sleeve shirts that Namjoon fits in this evening. They laugh. They did not expect that though.

"Hyung. Why did you give me this? You should give me 'How to Write Good Lyrics' instead." Namjoon showed them a recipe book. Jin smiled.

"Yah. I didn't expect you to get that. That was collection of my favourite recipes. You should try one." Jin said. Namjoon turns page by page and yes, Jin done it by himself as he stick the pictures and wrote the instructions himself.

"Wow hyung. Seriously, I'm thankful to you." Namjoon smiled. Jin nodded proudly. There you go.

"I love this!" Taehyung take out the sweatshirt from the bag. Its knitted on and have cool combination of threads. He asked permission to change inside.

"He's going to wear it." Jimin chuckled. "Hey Jungkook. Open yours." Jimin accidently looked at untouched present of Jungkook. Jungkook realized that he has been watching the hyungs and his friends without opening his gift.

He opened it and found a sport shoe in it. Its design in dark maroon and white colours. Jungkook try on the shoes and it fits him. He smiled as he felt satisfied. It fits him and suits him. Just his taste of preference. Jungkook cannot take his eyes off from it. He really likes it.

"I bought your sizes. Somehow I feels like you'll get mine." Suga came. Jungkook look at him.

"Hyung." He was speechless. Suga simply smile and sit beside Jungkook. He unwrapped his gift he got from Sera. He got knitted beanie red in colour.

"Try it hyung. I hope it fits you. Mom knitted it." Jungkook told him. Suga held the beanie. He looked at it and then look at Jungkook.

"Are you by chance, know who I am?" Suga asked.

 

 


Hi dears! and Hi to my new subscribers! Thank you so much for subscribing and I hope you all love this story! I'm sorry if there's few parts of your bias. I'm sorry :'(   I hope this chap can covers it :D  enjoy reading Armys' and readers!

BTW, Don't feel shy to comment down your thoughts. Instead, feel free to do so! xoxo! <3 <3

if you're an EXO-L you can catch up my previous short stories about everyone of them. :)

BTS.

And hey! I am crazy about their comeback that just around the corner!! omaigad omaigadd! Armys' have been great detectives though about the upcoming mv! hahahaha DAEBAK. SO MANY THEORIES OUT THERE AND SOME GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS. (have u watched the reversed ver. of their trailer? ITMFL pt. 2? also the reversed ver of outro: Love is Not Over) because of that I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REAL MV TO COME OUT! JEBAL!

I can feel that next year is the BTS YEAR. I WISH THE WHOLE WORLD TO LOVE THEM. I BET THIS COMEBACK WILL BE THEIR BEST COMEBACK EVER! I have never been in this impatient mode while waiting for a group comeback. even their intro: Never Mind got me now! (It's already be my recent playlist XD) . Suga also said that it's alright to expect from this upcoming album. SO, I am expecting a lot because I BELIEVE in them. I ADORE their talents. Their songs CONQUER almost 70% of my playlist from the debut till ITMFL pt.1. AND I am ready to boom my playlist with their new, fresh, rockin' songs!!  BTS FIGHTHING!!  ARMYS' FIGHTING!!

OMG, hahahaaha I think this was my longest speech ever! XD COZ I'M EXCITED! GEEZ. SORRY. I'll stop here. Let's talk later! Till next chapter, ppyong!

-Sharin