End Of School

BROTHERS

Chapter 19: End of School.

 

"Have you bring the things?" Namjoon asked Jhope. Jhope has slept overnight at his place for tonight's plan, nodded.

"But we're not going right after school end right?" Jhope asked as he checking the road. They are waiting for Jin.

"I'll get down at your house. After wash up we're going. Remember, we need to decorate the place." Namjoon glanced at Jhope.

"Ah yeah. Just us?" Jhope furrowed his eyebrows. They'll having time crunch if only both of them managing it.

"Taehyung and Jungkook will help us. Jimin will prepare the cake."

"I can't wait to see the hyungs' expressions!" Jhope smiled cheekily. Namjoon smiled too.

"Hey, its Jin hyung." Namjoon mouthed to the car that slowly approaching his house. There is a reason why Jhope stay at his place. It is because Jin will come across his house before Jhope's. So that it will be easier for him to pick them and straight going to Jungkook's house using shortcut.

"Morning hyungs!" Jhope greeted as he take a seat behind Jin and Namjoon besides him.

"Morning." They simply answer.

"What with gloomy responses?" Jhope popped out his head in between the hyungs. Jin sighed.

"It’s already last day of school." He mumbled.

"I thought you're happy with it?" Namjoon spoke.

"We are. But.." Jin sighed again. He slightly glanced to Suga who was quiet beside him.

"We'll miss all this." Suga spoke. Namjoon and Jhope nodded. They slowly understand the hyungs' feelings.

"Hi! Good morning." Jungkook chimed up as soon as Namjoon opened the door.

"Morning boy." Namjoon ruffled his hair while he was getting in.

"Hyung!" Jungkook avoided his naughty hand as he can.

Meanwhile,

Suga slightly glanced outside. Sera didn't sent Jungkook at the gate. She was doing her laundry inside. From the side mirror, Suga can see her back view who work hard finishing the laundries. Just then, she turn around. As if she knew someone was watching her. Suga stayed calm. Their eyes met and Suga flashed her a smile. He acted as she is just a nice mother of his junior. He bowed his head in respect when the car starts moving.

While the car was away, Sera still standing there holding Jungkook's shirt that she should hang it. She was still in disbelief that Suga just smiled at her. For the first time, they met eyes to eyes and she saw clearly how handsome her son is. On this last day of school. Sera wiped her tears. She got emotional again. What to do, she is quite a clingy mother. Mostly to the one she rarely seen and be seen in secret! But from his gaze, it was like he didn't noticed or not remembering her. That she was his mom.

After Jimin and Taehyung get in the car,

"Why are you two always waiting together?" Suga asked. They seemed speechless to his sudden question. Especially Jimin and Taehyung.

"Hyung~" Jimin whined.

"We're neighbor!" Taehyung and Jimin said out loud. Jin chuckled.

"This is our last day together to school hyung. Last day!" Jimin getting dramatic. Jhope and Jungkook giggled. Suga rolled his eyes. Inside, he was thinking why the heck he doesn't know about this fact?

"Okay. Okay. I got it and I'm sorry." Suga slightly glanced to them through the mirror. Taehyung and Jimin pulled duck's mouth.

"By the way, tonight at 8 pm let’s all gather at the court. Let’s hangout." Namjoon spoke to them.

"Call!" Jhope and Jungkook made OK sign.

"Should I bring snacks?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah. I'll bring the drinks." Jimin wrapped his arm around Taehyung. They all acted innocently. As if they didn't planned something for tonight.

"And I'll pick you all as usual." Jin smiled.

"No!" Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung rejected loudly. Namjoon tapped his forehead while Jhope just gave a look to the juniors.

"Tonight we shall go separately because.." Namjoon gave eye signal to Jhope. Asking for help.

"Just tonight, we don't want to bother you hyung. We want to make memories of how we first met and before we became closer like now." Jhope wrapped his arms around Jungkook and Namjoon. They both nodded.

"I'll rode the bike. Jungkook will cycle. Jimin, Taehyung and Namjoon will ride the bus." Jhope said again.

"So..I shall ride the bus too then?" Suga raised a brow.

"You can go together with Jin hyung. Since you both are friends. I mean, from the start you knew each other." Jimin made a quick reply. The others nodded in unison. Suga and Jin looked at each other. Their juniors were quite demanding about the flow of tonight's hangout.

"Okay." Suga simply followed their demand. Whatever, tonight should be a good night right?

*      *      *

"Where's the socket? Is it even exist around here?" Namjoon walked around with wire in hands.

"It's there. At that corner." Jhope pointed to a direction while busy sticking the balloons on the steel's net that surround the court.

"Hyung! Is this okay?" Jungkook shouted from the laddle. He and Taehyung were hanging a hand-made banner by Taehyung and Jimin.

"A little bit up for the left." Namjoon instructed when he found it tilted a bit.

"Your left or ours? Is it Taehyung side?" Jungkook scratched his head.

"Sorry. It’s Tae." Namjoon grinned.

After finished hang it up, they stepped down and looked proudly at the banner.

"I can't believe that I and Jimin have talent in doing this ." Taehyung said as he wipe fake tears. Jungkook smiled with hands on hips.

"Hi!" Jimin came with a box in hand. They all surrounds him and take a look inside the box. Its the cake and it was decorated beautifully and deliciously looked.

"I made this with my mom." Jimin told them with his proud, cute eye-smile.

"It's fantastic! Good job Chim." Namjoon ruffled his hair. Jimin avoids it.

"Hyung! It took time to style it!" He whined. Jhope helps to back the hair.

"It’s okay now." He said.

"Thankyou hyung." Jimin smiled.

"Hey, let’s hide. It almost 8." Namjoon said after checking his watch.

"Omaigad. The balloons are not finish yet!" Jhope ran to stick the remained balloons. Jimin put the cake on the table and he quickly went to help Jhope. So do Jungkook and Taehyung while Namjoon was guarding to see if the hyungs have arrived.

The dark night make it difficult for them as they often bumped each other while doing the work. Jungkook ended up switching on the flash light through his phone and standing there giving them direction. There are no lights at all since Namjoon shut down the electricity around it for a moment.

"Hey faster! They have arrived!" Namjoon whispered in the tone which they can hear him. The boys scattered around and the remained balloons, they scattered it around the court too. Taehyung and Jungkook are now ready at the banner with pop out things, with Jimin in between them holding the cake. He was facing the banner as Jhope helped him to light up the candles. And Namjoon at the corner to light up the court with his colourful lamps.

"Are you sure they're here? It’s really dark though." Suga's eyes smallen to see if there are person waiting for them at the court.

"Joon said at the court. Don't worry, it just 8:01, since they are by themselves, they might arrived later." Jin said. Suga nodded. That make sense. Once their feet are closer to the court, suddenly the court lights up in various colours of lamp.

"Congratulation hyungs!!" Jungkook and Taehyung shouted as they pulled the pops! Jimin came forward with cake in hands. They all singing their creation of congratulation song. Jin and Suga were speechless. They didn't expect this. Their eyes landed on the banner. It was written, Congratulations in Finishing the School!

"We can't wrote graduate since you're not graduating yet." Taehyung told. Jin chuckled.

"Aww you guys. I’m touching!" Jin put his hand on his chest.

"Hyung! Make wish and blow the candles!" Jhope said; pointing to the candles. Jin and Suga make wishes and blew the candles at the same time.

"Wohoo! Congrats hyung!" Namjoon shouted with hands holding a video camera.

"That's why you want me not to pick you guys huh?" Jin smirked.

"That’s the point too. But we seriously want to bring back the time we first get closer." Jhope said. They nodded.

"Tch. You all spend a lot of effort on this. And that too." Suga smiled looking at the banner and pointing at those colorful lights.

"I hope you like it. Our effort shall worth it." Jimin said while bringing a plastic knife.

"Cut the cake please." Jimin handed the knife to Suga. He and Jin held on it together and cut it. They clapped.

"It’s perfect!" Taehyung spread his arms. Feeling accomplished.

"By the way, who drew my face?" Suga asked. On the banner, it’s not only have words but a caricature of him and Jin on it.

"Taehyung!" Jimin and Jungkook said out loud.

"It’s perfect isn't?" Taehyung grins. Suga smiled and smudged Taehyung's nose with the cream.

"I still have eyes babo-ya. How could you draw a straight line for my eyes?" Suga said in deep tone as he wipe the cream all over Taehyung's handsome face. They laugh out loud.

"That's cruel!" Jhope commented in remaining laugh.

"It just a caricature hyung." Jimin came to save his buddy.

"But still, why Jin looked so handsome there?" Suga felt unfair.

"It was beacause I drew it. Taehyung drew you." Jimin said again.

"Aigoo~ someone is jealous!" Jhope mocked.

"Ok let’s stop here. Look here everyone!" Namjoon take out his monopod stick.

"Say kimchi~" Jungkook's lead.

"Let’s eat!" Jin walked to the table right after the click sound. He is very hungry now.

"I cook this glass noodle based on your recipe hyung." Namjoon proudly said. Jin and Suga's eyes widen.

"You cooked?!" They were shocked of course.

"You're not putting your kitchen in fire did you?" Suga asked as he take the chopsticks while Jin already had the noodles in his mouth.

"Just eat hyung. Whether it was in fire or not you wouldn't care anymore after you taste it." Namjoon confidently said. And it made the others grab their chopsticks too.

Jin tapped Namjoon's shoulder hardly. His eyes sparkle. His thumbs raised.

"Seriously you made this? For the first time?!" Jin asked. Namjoon smiled and nodded his head. His deep dimples were shown as he was pleased with their reaction. Suga weirdly laugh after he tasted it.

"I can't believe this." He said. Jimin and Taehyung too. They laugh with biting their lower lips.

"You're quite talented in cooking hyung." Jungkook commented.

"I feel like crying." Jhope wiped fake tear of his. Namjoon nudged him hardly and Jhope chuckled as he said he just joking and starts complimenting his cook.

"You may change your ambition to a chef. I gave you my recognition." Jhope said again. He just cannot stop teasing his dear friend. Namjoon ended up rolling his eyes as response at Jhope's words.

"Jimin's cake delicious too." Suga commented on his second plate.

"Ah, you too. Together with Namjoon, go learn culinary." Jhope said and giggles when saw Namjoon who totally annoyed right now. Jin then flicked his forehead with his spoon to stop Jhope.

"Auch hyung." Jhope ached.

"Suga asked me to." Jin simply informed.

"Hyung, let’s get ready." Jungkook pulled Jhope to the center of the court. Saving Jhope from the situation plus to get ready for something.

"Ehem." Jungkook cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. "Tonight, I, Jimin and Jhope hyung had prepare something for Suga hyung and Jin hyung who are in their last year in high school." Jungkook started with his short speech.

"Tae." Jimin whispered a sign to Taehyung who control the PA system. Taehyung made OK sign and a song start to play. Jimin, Jungkook and Jhope sang Graduation song for their hyungs.

Jin and Suga banging their head to the beats and would sang along at the chorus when they got familiar to the beats. Namjoon was a recorder tonight. He recorded all the momens they made together. After the song, a firework appeared. They enjoyed it and then grooves to the music that still playing while chatting and drinking.

 

 


Hi! Here's the update for this week. and I'm going to tell you all that I may wouldn't be able to update every weekend as I used to. I may post it randomly based on my free time. because my FINAL is just around the cornerr TT TT  I need to really, really focus on my study. I'm soo sorry! :'(   I'll be updating like usual after the exam that will end around mid January and maybe.. a new fic? hehehehe

anyway, Hello to new subsciber~ Enjoy reading babes~! and Fighting to me! :')

Till next update, XOXO!

-Sharin.

 

kookiee please gives me strength TT TT

everybody please doo TT __TT