The Secrets

BROTHERS

Chapter 25 : The Secrets.


 

Everyone is eating with delightful and sometimes they would praise Jin's mom cook. Like mom like son, it so delicious, i'm crying tasting this and so on. Just two person who eats silently. Jeon Jungkook and Min Yoongi. Jungkook at least would smile to their reaction and comments while Suga, it looks like he was eating but he his self has gone nowhere. Like he had fell in a very deep thought.

"Err…hyung, the chicken you're bite on had changed to a bone. You're not going to eat the bone right?" Jungkook brought him back to reality. Suga blinked his eyes. Everyone is looking at him now.

"I guess mom's chicken tasted so good that he even wanna eat the bones." Jin tried to loosen the situation by making a joke of his. Luckily they buy the joke. Suga grins like a fool on his seat and shyly put down the bone.

"You can take my chicken hyung." Jimin, who sat beside him gave him his chicken.

"No its okay." Suga refused to accept but Jimin had already put it on his plate.

"I gonna refill the plate. Chicken is everyone first loves I guess." Mrs. Kim stood up and take the plate passed by her son. They laugh again. Nice. The atmosphere back to normal.

Suga slightly smile and tossed the chicken gave by Jimin instead of eating it. He sensed someone was watching so that he lifted up his head. It was Jungkook. Jungkook was staring at him with mixed expression written on his face. Suga look back down to the chicken and chew it.

Jungkook swallowed his food hardly. He doesn't know what was that hyung is thinking now. He is afraid if Suga would start to grow hates to him.

Before the dinner,

Suga P.O.V

I stared to his eyes and asked, "What do you mean?"

Jungkook seems scared. I can see it from his shaking eyes and hesitation of lips to form words to explain it to me. Really. I need an explanation. I have heard before, that my dad was not the one who in faults of the divorced. I don't know for accurate if it was mom's. Like seriously? She's the one who get treated like a sinner back then. If so, what fault did she do to deserve that?

"Whatever the reason is, please don't hate Jungkookie and his dad. Please just hate me instead."

Mom's word not long ago rang back into my mind. She asked me to hate her.

"Jungkook." I snapped him since he fell in his thought just like me. He took a deep breath.

"Hyung, it will be better if you talk to your dad first. And then ask him to explain it instead." Jungkook's answered make me dumbfounded. What?

"Hyung, I'm sorry but he needs to explain it himself and tell you why he kept it as secret. Knowing it from me, will just make you feel mad." I frown even harder because I didn't get what he meant. He grabbed my hand and held on it tightly. His eyes were teary.

"Hyung, trust me. It hurts the most when you know from someone else aside from that person. I have gone through it. I knew it all by myself. I learned the truth by myself. I braved myself to ask mom and she did admit her faults. So hyung, please, talk to your dad." His tears dropped down to his cheek.

I pulled him into my embrace. I wonder what kind of truth was that which make him hurts badly and even run from home that day. But I have promised that I will be a good hyung. So I held my curiousness and calming him instead. I can't think of any deduction as I am attacked by mental breakdown now.

And now, my body is here in the dining hall. But my soul had fly nowhere. I just can't wait to go home and talk to my dad. But I need to prepare myself for any circumstances. For the secrets that I will hear later.

After Jin passed the empty plate of chicken to his mom, his eyes landed on Suga and then on Jungkook. His eyes catch eye conversation with Taehyung who sat on Suga's right. He was frowning in worries.

Jin P.O.V

Actually, before I called Suga and Jungkook for dinner, Taehyung gestured me to go to the balcony where he was. He accidently eavesdropping the conversation between Suga and Jungkook at the balcony on first floor. We did nothing but hearing them. We had no intention to stop anything.

Because, after thinking for the goods for both parties, we decided to let them handle it since it’s their family matters. We will in when the situation is uncontrolled. Or when Suga behave aggressively. We all knows his temper. We need to get ready for it.

Now, I am thinking to spy outside Suga's house tonight.

Author P.O.V

"How about I'm sending you guys home?" Jin offered. Jhope and Namjoon reject nicely as they come together with Hope's bike. Taehyung and Jimin smiled as they accept his offer. Now, is Jungkook. Whether he wants to go home with Suga or with him. Suga gives Jungkook an eye signal. Jungkook nods.

"I'll go home with you Jin hyung." After Jungkook said that, Suga excused himself.

"Hyung, what is your plan?" Taehyung whispered to Jin when they are the only who not getting into the car yet.

"I'm planning to spy Suga's house tonight. I hope nothing bad happened."

"Then, should I spy Jungkook's house?" Taehyung wanna help too.

"Nice." Jin nodded and then they get into the car.

*      *      *

"Come in." Mr. Min answered to the door knock. He put down his glasses and message the temple of his nose. He was a bit surprised to see the one who comes in.

"Dad." Suga said a word.

"Yes? Take a sit first." He gestured Suga to sit at the couch not far from his work desk and he himself was walking towards it. When they both did, they just stare at each other’s eyes.

"What is it?" Mr. Min broke the silence.

"You always throw up when I asked about mom and told me to never bring it up again." Suga stated and Mr. Min nodded calmly. "But now, I don't care anymore. Just tell me why the you both divorced!" His voiced came out rude and harsh. Mr. Min chuckled when he heard the word .

"Can you promised me one thing?" Mr. Min asked. Suga just nodded. "Said it." Seemed it is important for Mr. Min to hear Suga's voice of acceptance.

"Yes. I will." Suga just followed what he wants. Because his dad rarely request him on something.

"Promise me that after you learned the truth, you will still take a good care of your mom. I mean my wife now. You can hate me and Sera as much as you want but don't hate Risa. She is innocent and she was living a hard life because of you so I want you to take a good care of her as best as you can. Make her happy. Please?" Such a long request from him. Suga huffed and brushed his hair back. Why they are looking so stressed to just let him know the reason? (He refers to Sera, Jungkook and his dad.)

"I promised." Suga said. He then bend down and put his arms on his laps. "Now tell me." He commands. Mr. Min get up and goes to his desk. He pulled out one of the drawer and take out something from in it. It was a hand size book that then realized it is a diary. Mr. Min sat back and look into Suga.

"The reason why I divorced with her because she cheated behind my back." Suga swallowed his saliva. His brows arching together as his body straighten on the couch.

"I was very mad at that time. I saw in front of my eyes she kissed a guy at the front porch. I was denying what I saw and decided to read her diary. All written in it. That she..loved that guy more than me. She even had a kid with him!" His voiced grim at the last sentence. Suga's jaw dropped. He remembered Jungkook. No way!

"But there must be a reason why she cheats." Suga cannot believe it that his mom did that. The pure hearted mom.

"Because she didn't love me. Our marriage was planned by our parents. Even I don't love her, I still care about her and I started to grow my feelings towards her. I guess my choice to serve army early was my bad choice. She met her first love during my absence and..yeah she cheated behind me." Mr. Min eyes got teary.

"Then how did you both get me? You didn't love each other." Suga's heart clenched hard. They had him in forced? Did she even love him wholeheartedly? How about dad?

"It’s for our parents. But we loved you. Really. As I said, my feelings grew up. It’s because of you. She also started to be nice to me and she loved you. It just a good time until I served army. She still can't get over her lover. They start again their relationship after the guy willingly accepted her and you." Suga scoffed at it.

"How did you know how and why? Did she told you?" Mr. Min smiled bitterly.

"It’s all written here Yoongi." He showed Suga the diary. "After I read all of this, I stalked her out and for the second time I saw the guy and there was a baby. Even after we got you, she never smiled that happy with me. It torn my heart. I realized her loves was for him but I can't accept that they did this to me. She should have told me early if she want a divorce. I have never forced her to love me back. Their betrayal hit me hard." Mr. Min sighed heavily.

"And that's why I exploded the night she left.  Even she begged me to forgive her, when I asked her who she will stay with, she answered that guy name. And so I chased her out. And I have never regret my decision. I'm sorry but not sorry." Finally, the story ends with tears of Mr. Min. Mrs. Min who stand outside the room, eavesdropping them, also cried.

Suga froze on his seat.

"Then why didn't you told me earlier? You let me lived in hate for you!" Suga exploded. He reminisces the moment he treats his dad in his mind.

"I know you love your mom more than me. That's why. I thought you will hate me for telling this because you could say that I'm making up the story." Suga leaned on the couch. He couldn't believe what he just heard. it!

He tried to re-digest all the story. His mom cheat his dad. He found out. They fought. His mom chose the guy instead of his dad. And so they divorced. The problem is, he felt like a fool treating his dad like a trash that he doesn't ever deserve for it. What’s the point? He felt like he will hate his dad more. He make him live in miserable.

"W-why did you do this to me?!" Suga yelled. Mr. Min shocked with his reaction. "You think knowing the truth will make me starts to love you or what?" Suga stared at him full of anger.

"That's not it." But Mr. Min still calm.

"Then what? You want me to live in regret then? For my whole 18 years of life, I have been hating you like hell and treats you like trash and found out you're guilty and then what? What?! Tell me!!" Suga pushed aside all the things on the table as he stood. Mr. Min also stood up.

"Yoongi." His dad tried to reach him but Suga averted his hand.

"Don't call me that. I hate you!" He grabbed his sling bag and dashed out from the room. Mrs. Min tried to stop him but he shrugged his body off her.

"Yoongi!" Mrs. Min cried for him but he doesn't care. He just ran. Suga chuckled in panted as he reminded of Jungkook. He just act like Jungkook. Like hyung like dongsaeng huh?

Suga then threw his bag out of anger and it hits a tree. All things inside it falls out. Suga saw the diary. It must have gotten inside his bag when he messed up the coffee table. Suga's hand trembling when he touched the diary. The moment he will open this diary, he knows that his feeling for his mom will not be the same anymore.

As his dad had said, it’s all written in it.

She also slowly developed feelings towards his dad but it all flew away when she met her boyfriend again. At first she tried to not be too close to him as she acknowledge her status as a wife. But when they guy said he doesn't care about that and promised to love Suga as his own son, she threw away the guilty and started dating him. They even crossed the line where they had slept together and she even pregnant resulting from their act.

Suga tried to remember the pregnant part.

His mom sent him to his grandparent house after his birthday and would come once a month to visit him. She said she attended a special class so that she can't take care of him. Yeah. She lied. Her tummy had gotten bigger so she lived with that guy and given birth on September. His grandparents didn't know all this. She wore thick and loosed clothes when she visited him and the time she visited will be no grandparents around. Only she and that guy. She said the date Jungkook was birth was memorable as it falls on the day she and the guy met again.

Suga ripped the diary into two and threw it away. Because it turned out that the guy was her husband now. Mr. Jeon. Suga suddenly laughed like a joker. Sounded crazy and devil.

"They could win an Oscar award. Such a good acting. That bastard. How dare he snatched mom away while he knew she was taken already? And mom, how could she betrayed dad just like that? And dad..how could you didn't tell me at first place and..just let me to hate him? What are they? Are they even a person?!" Suga yelled out loud. He's up on hill now. So he doesn't bother to yell all over.

"Who should I blame for? Its mom fault. But I accused dad. Its dad fault too for not telling. It also Mr. Jeon fault because of his bold act. Who should I blame for? Tell me. Jin." Suga tears fall down and he called out..Jin? A footstep is heard. Suga get up and turned to punch him. Jin step a back. He touched his bleeding lips and looked at Suga.

"You know this don't you?" Suga asked with a smirk plastered on his messed face. He noticed a car followed him. And he is not stupid to not recognized Jin's car.

"Jungkook told Taehyung and Taehyung told me." Jin answered. Suga sat back down and stared the night view. He seemed lost.

"Yoongi-"

"Don't call me that."

Jin ended up sitting beside him and they both stared to the view. Slowly, Suga tilted his head down in between his knees and silently, he cried.

-tbc


 

Author's message!

And so, I have finished my finals! yeah!!  I'll update as usual every weekend and just to tell you all, this story slowly nearing the end.. T T  maybe another 3 or 4 chaps to go b4 it ends  TT TT  haha sorry for ruining the mood XP 

CONGRATS TO THE BOYS WHO WON BONSANG AWARD! WAHH!! I'M EXCITED!! XD SO PROUDD!!  ><  I HOPE THEY WON ALBUM OR ARTIST OF THE YEAR AT MAMA 2016! VOTE FOR THE BOYS OKAYH!  hahahahaha i guess i'm too early. its still January tho XD ALSO, ISAC! OMG YOONGI DOING ARCHERYYY AAAAIIII WANT TO SEE HIM PLAYYYYY TT TT  I'll just wait for ISAC to upload it later or when its legal to watch hehe btw the preview of KOOKIE ABS is no joke duh OMG I LEGIT BLUSHING HARD LOLOLOL  OKAY. lets stop this fangirling. hahahahahhaaa ><

TQ FOR  SUBSCRIBING AND VOTING! ENJOY READING! drop ur thoughts abt this chap as usual :))  \ ( ^ 0 ^ ) /

-Sharin