B-boy Boys

BROTHERS

"How was it?" someone asked.

"How was what?" Jungkook raise a brow.

"You're in detention yesterday right?" Jungkook nodded and say,

"It’s not bad tho." Jungkook grins.

"Was there a blonde guy?" he asked again. And again, Jungkook nodded. Deep inside he is wondering why out of sudden his basketball senior asked him about it.

"He's a regular there. Sound like a problematic student but not everyday he make problem. He just love being there. With mistakes or not, he just stayed." Jungkook look at his basketball senior weirdly.

"Why did you tell me this, Jin hyung? Do you want me to avoid him?" Jungkook asked. Although Suga was quite rude and cold, he knew that Suga is a nice guy. Suga told him his name when he was asked.

The broad shoulder hyung smile.

"It’s because you may heard some of nonsense rumour about him. I wanna make it clear that he was actually a nice guy." Jungkook grins.

"That's what I thought tho." Jin chuckled and ruffled his hair.

      *      *      *

"Hey, Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin was on the way to the cafe when he saw Jungkook. Jungkook raise his hand as he say ssup.

"Going to the cafe?" Jimin asked him. Jungkook nodded. "Lets go together!" Jimin wrapped his arm around Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook smile widely as he greets someone beside Jimin with a head bow. From his dark green necktie, he knew that the boy is the same age as them.

"Oh yes! Jungkook, this is my friend, a.k.a my classmate. Kim Taehyung. We've been in the same middle school before." Jimin smile at Taehyung as he wrapped Taehyung's shoulder too.

"Nice to meet you. You can call me Tae if you want." Taehyung grab Jungkook's hand for a handshake.

"You can call him alien too! Since he have some weird habit that a normal human won't do." Jimin laugh out loud when Taehyung kick his . Jungkook chuckled. They are so playful.

"Just look at his hair colour." Jimin ruffled Taehyung's hair. Taehyung shoved the hand away as he pout.

"Stop it already!" he went to Jungkook side as he felt safe there. "He might be jealous as I look very cute than his with this hair colour." Taehyung whispered to Jungkook. Jungkook giggled. They fight like a kid. So cute.

"But yeah, it does look good on you." Jungkook look at his pink purplish hair. When Taehyung heard that, he made a silent YES! making Jimin to roll his eyes.

"He's not coming today?" they stop playing when they heard a conversation.

"I heard he fought with some drunken man on his way to school yesterday." said one of them.

"Do you mean that Min Suga?" someone butts in.

"No, it’s Min Probba." the answer made the boys laugh.

"I don't know what the hell is wrong with him. Such a problematic classmate."

Jungkook take a sit beside their table to hear more. While Jimin and Taehyung headed to the foods.

"Match very well with him. He's such a troublemaker at home too." They were still talking about Suga. Jungkook just frown.

"Yeah. I heard that his dad chased his mom out just to marry other women. Such a badass. Maybe he'll be like his dad too. Player." the so-called Suga's classmate scoffed. Jungkook gritted his teeth in anger. Now Suga hyung family topic was said.

"Omo. Now I knew why he's such a bull. He had no mom!" Other guy said and they laugh.

"Stop talking s about him!" Jungkook suddenly slammed the table as he stood up. The seniors look at him.

"Well, well. Look what we've got here." One of the senior stood.

"A dark knight I guess?" Another one also got up. Jungkook gulped. It was too late to take back what he said. So he'll try to climb out the grave that he just dug.

"You don't know him well to talk about him like that." Jungkook said bravely.

"Then do you know him that well to judge us?!" The tall senior yelled. Jungkook just stay quiet. Seeing that,

"If you don't, then don't talked like a trash!" He pushed Jungkook. Jimin and Taehyung who just got back, quickly put down their food tray and protect Jungkook.

"Hey, don't do that." Taehyung said to them.

"Don't you hey at your senior." One of them said.

"They all like a to talk bull to us." Taehyung get really angry to hear that. Jimin knew Taehyung's temper so he tried to stop him. And luckily Mrs. Park arrive after getting news about what happened at the cafe.

"You three, detention room. For a week." She said after checking that this was Jungkook and Jimin second mistake. Because they are still freshie they need to be punished hard in order not to make the same mistake.

      *      *      *

"Thank you Jungkook. I lost my date today too." Jimin hissed in frustrated. They are now on their way to the detention room.

"I'm sorry Jimin. I can't hold my anger." Jungkook peeked Jimin. Taehyung is walking in between them because Jimin ask him to. He was sad as he was looking forward to his date today as yesterday was cancelled. Taehyung just pat his back. Then he looked at Jungkook.

"What did they do?" He asked him.

"They talked s about Suga hyung." Jungkook sighed.

"Is he your biological hyung?" Jimin suddenly butts in. Seem interested. It sounded cool to have big hyung here. His anger won't stay long. That’s why Taehyung just let him be. Jungkook shook his head.

"Do you remember yesterday hyung? The blonde one." Jungkook look at Jimin. Jimin nodded.

"He’s Suga hyung and they're talking about him."

"Whom talking about who?" A sudden voice came from behind.

"Suga hyung!" Jungkook chimed.

"What is it again you're doing to be here." He walked a line with them. Heading to the detention room that just around the corner.

"There's someone talking about you. Also involving your family. I just can't hold myself from getting angry." Jungkook said to him.

"He's protecting you hyung!" Taehyung told him. Suga frown in realize as he look at Taehyung. It’s the weird boy at the infirmary yesterday.

"Do you often sleep talk?" Suga ask directly making Jimin laugh hard.

"H-how did you know?" Taehyung stuttered in ashamed. Nobody knew about it except Jimin.

"You're disturbing my sleep." Suga opened the door and close it right away. Leaving them dumbfounded.

"Err hyung. We're in together." Said Jungkook.

"Just go! You all just make it loud here!" Suga yelled from inside. On his way here, he can hear them talking so loud and it just freaking him to be with them today.

"We promise not to make loud." Taehyung promised. He once wanna feel how was it in here. Jimin said to him that it was not that bad as they'll be doing their own stuff.

"If you wanna skip then you can! Nobody ever care if you're here or not!" They all look at each other.

"A-are you going?" Jimin ask. Although he wanna go to the date so bad, but he can't just leave like this. He was afraid if they get caught again and the harsh punishment sure will be waiting for them.

"I'm not going." Jungkook said firmly. He wanna know Suga better. He wanted to prove that Suga was not a bad guy. Taehyung nod agreeing.

"Me too." With that, Jungkook open the door and…

"Warghh!" They were so shocked to see Suga already standing at the door.

"H-hyung. W-we're not going anywhere. We-" before Jungkook could finish his words, Suga cuts him.

"Don't be noisy or else I'll kick you out." Suga turn his back. Jungkook smile when he heard that. He's a nice guy after all.

      *      *      *

Jimin was busy messaging his girlfriend while Taehyung was reading a comic. Jungkook doesn't do anything aside from staring Suga all the time. Suga was writing something in his notebook. Sometimes he would look out the window as if he was finding some inspiration. Jungkook then gulped when Suga glare at him. Jungkook look down. Fidget with his finger on the table. He glanced and find out that Suga was still looking at him with a what-do-you-want face. Jungkook scratched his neck. He then slowly get up and went to sit beside Suga. Now Suga face had wtf on it.

"I-I'm curious about what you're doing hyung. You seem to be so focus." Jungkook said.

"Well I am more curious on why the hell you're staring at me all this time. And I'm not a gay if you ever interested in me." Suga sarcastically said. Jungkook was blushing really hard to hear that.

"I'm not that type hyung. As I said just now, I'm curious about what you're doing." He managed to talk even he is flustered right now. He looked up to find Suga was looking at him eye to eye. He gulped again.

"Do you not have something to do?" Suga asked him as he looked at Jimin and Taehyung. Jungkook just grins.

"Why don't you do push up?" Suga unexpectedly suggested. Jungkook was amused to hear that. Somehow it feels good to hear someone suggests him what to do in this bore situation.

"I will. But after hyung tell me what you've been doing." He actually took granted about it.

"Are you threatening me?" Suga turn to facing him.

"N-no." Jungkook lower down his head. He bit his lower lip as he slowly getting up.

"I'm writing lyrics." Suga said as he continues writing in his notebook.

"What kind of lyric?" Jungkook beamed up.

"Won't you do push up?"

"O-okay." Jungkook walk to the back and do push up.

"I write hip hop and some kind of..ballad hip hop(?)" Suga shrugged on his last word. Jungkook look at his back while doing push up. He smiled. This hyung is nice with his own way.

"So do you like hip hop then hyung? Because I like hip hop too!" Suga just hummed in response.

"I once learned b-boy when I was 12 but not doing it anymore when I'm in second year of middle school. My mom wanted me to focus on my study." Suga hummed again. He too, once b-boying in the past and stopped because he was too lazy to continue.

"You do b-boy?!" A voiced asked in shocked yet happy at the door. Four of them look at the door. A guy with shiny face smile at them. He walks in and went to Jungkook who get up when he saw him coming. Suga frown in displeasure. Look like this guy going to break the silence.

"Can you do this?" He then got his posture on the floor before hang up his leg and spinning around while forming shape with the leg in the air. Taehyung and Jimin smile widely as they found it was very amazing. Meanwhile, Suga watched them silently.

"Go Jungkook! Go Jungkook!" Jimin shout when the unknown guy finish. Taehyung just clap his hand as he enjoying the hot atmosphere. Jungkook start with a wiggle before b-boy on the floor and eventually walk with hand on the ground with legs bending on the air. Suga unexpectedly did an unheard wow when he saw that. He slightly smiled seeing Jungkook trying his best to show what he got.

"Wohoo!" Jimin and Taehyung scream excitedly.

"Wow! Are you sure that you already left b-boy when you're doing great here?!" The guy clapped his hand as he approached Jungkook. Jungkook smile shyly as he bowed his head in respect to the guy.

"By the way my name is Hoseok. You can call me Jhope or Hobi. I'm from 2-2." He smile at them and gave a small head bow to Suga as he was the senior.

"That really was amazing!" Out of nowhere, Jin, who is Jungkook basketball senior also clapped his hand. He walked in as he look at Suga.

"Suga. Why don't you show them what you got?" He raised a brow. Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and the Jhope gasped. Suga groaned.

"You do b-boy too hyung?" Jungkook was excited to know that.

"Mind to show us?" Taehyung asked in plead. Tch. Suga glared at Jin before slowly got up. It’s about pride after all.

Suga getting ready start. He shuffle onward and flip backward straight to start b-boying on the floor.

"Woo!!" Taehyung was amazed by that flipback move. So do Jimin and Jhope as they scream out loud. The scream then went madly as Suga spin his body horizontally in air and twisted it vertically. His hand then spread to the air to touch his feet before end up with last flip. Jungkook was too speechless to react as he clapped very loud to express himself.

"That was freaking awesome!!" Jhope and Jimin shout together. Suga unknowingly laugh out of sudden. He feels light and at the same time happy get to do b-boy again after such a long time.

"That was crazy dude!" Jin hugged his friend. Suga smile and he look at Jungkook who was looking at him. He raised a brow as if asking how he was just now. Jungkook answer it with two thumbs up and non-stop smiling at him.

"I'm so proud of you hyung!" Taehyung said loudly. Suga smile and slowly his face went cold as usual. Now realizing the noisy situation. Not to say, he is quite sensitive to sound.

"By the way why are you here?" He looked at Jin and Jhope. If Jin he knew that the guy never ever break the school’s rules but he don't know Jhope.

"I'm looking for my apprentice." Jin look at Jungkook who still smiling beside Jhope. Suga just nod in response and then he look at Jhope. He was hoping that this guy is not their new gang in here. It’s enough to have those three kids to handle for a week long.

"Hehe, well I accidently crashed the chicken's hen as I rode my motorbike out of garage." He grins. They all laugh except Suga.

"That was awesome hyung!" Taehyung gave him thumbs up which then he receive a glare from Suga.

"How will you gonna fixed it?" Suga asked in concern.

"Mrs. Park gave me two. Either fixed it by hand or money." Jhope voice turns down as he said the word money.

"It might highly cost to pay. Just fix it by hand." Suggest Suga. Jin and the others nod their head in agreement.

"Yeah. Although I'm not good at it, I'll try my best." Jhope smile.

"Don't worry. I'll help you." Suga smile in assured. Jin was quite amused. Is he misheard? Did Suga just offer his help? He then patted Jhope on shoulder.

"You can count on him boy. He's a very talented carpenter I've ever known." Jin winked at Suga. Suga roll his eyes.

"We shall start tomorrow." Suga turn to clear his table.

"Can we help too?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah. The more the easier." Jimin said as he and Taehyung smile to each other.

"Okay. Just don't be late." Suga walk to the exit and raise his hand up saying bye. Jin smile at his back then he turn to Jungkook.

"It such a long time seeing him smile happily again and to offer help to stranger." Jin look at the juniors. He take a good look at Jungkook whom he felt that the boy was the reason behind all of this happiness.

"Well then see ya!" Jin run to catch up Suga. Jungkook look at Suga's place while Jimin, Taehyung and Jhope talking excitedly about the b-boy thing just now. His look was cut by Jimin who hugged his shoulder.

"Lets go home!"