Hangout -Part 2

BROTHERS

Chapter 11: Hangout (part 2)

That morning, the sun shines brightly and it lighten up the second floor living room where all Bangtan sleeps. Seven of them slept together on the sleeping mat. Last night, after the firework ends, they went home and watched a DVD that they just bought on their way home. They slept around 4 AM and now nobody is awake when the clock strikes 9 AM.

"Ergh.." Suga was awake because of the sunlight. He stretched his arms and looked around. He giggles when found the three maknaes sleeping while hugging each other. He quickly grabs his phone and snap a picture of it. They just look so adorable with Jimin at the front, Taehyung hugs him and Jungkook hugs Taehyung. Suga then looked at Jin. Jin sleeps while hugging his new Super Mario pillow. This hyung. He smirked and snaps a picture of him too. Suddenly, he feels like want to save all Bangtan sleeping pictures. Suga finds Jhope next.

"What are you dreaming boy?" Suga asked to Jhope as if he can answer him. Jhope sleeps with legs open wide on the sofa while his body was on the floor. His right hand busy playing with Namjoon's hair. Suga giggles again when he saw how uncomfortable Namjoon face is. He kept on frowning in sleep. Suga snaps their picture. He smiles when he kept looking at the pictures taken over and over. He stops when the cold morning breeze hit his face. He turns. The sliding door has opened. Maybe Jimin's grandma opened it. Suga stands and walk there.

"Wah.." he was mesmerized by the beautiful view of the sea. The beach was just opposite the road. There's people who walks their dog and some are jogging.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Jungkook rubs his eyes while approaching Suga. He awoken by the cold breeze.

"Yeah." Suga smiled with eyes glued at the blue sea. He wish this is summer so that he can jump and dive in it. Jungkook enjoys the view too. They both fell in their own thoughts.

"Jungkook." Suga called.

"Yes hyung?" Jungkook turns his head to look at Suga.

"Are you still bothered by the summer championship?" Suga looking deep in his eyes. Jungkook smiled.

"No hyung. I've get over it. I'm not letting it to happen twice in this winter championship.

"Really? That's great then." Suga tapped his shoulder. Suga want to ask if there is anything Jungkook worry about but he decides to keep it himself. If Jungkook wants to share his problem, he will talk to him when he's ready. Suga looks back to the sea. Jungkook glances him. He was hesitates to say what he want to say.

"Hyung, are you still mad if we talk about family? I mean, my family, their family..your family?" Jungkook ask carefully. Suga didn't answer him but he remain silent instead. About a minute of silence, Suga broke it.

"I think I won't be now." He said; sighing softly. "Do you still have questions?" Suga look at him. Jungkook scratched his neck while grinning.

"Ask me. I'll answer if I'm interested." Suga fold his arm while leaning on the balcony. Jungkook swallowed his saliva again and again as he thinking. He wonders the best question to ask. Why his parent divorce? Do he still wish to meet his mom? Do he hates his mom?

"Erm..do you wish to meet your mom again hyung?" Jungkook ask. Suga smiled.

"I do. Of course I do. But now, the feels are not like the past. I want to appreciate what I have now and I believe she's doing well too. I'm not hoping much but if there's a chance for us to meet again, I would be happy then. I miss her though." Jungkook nods. He was glad that Suga seems not hating his mom.

"Hyung." Jungkook is ready. He really want to know why they separates. Suga raised a brow. He can guess that Jungkook will ask a more serious question to him.

"If you want to know why they got divorce, better you ask my dad. I don't even know, and I don't understand why. He said to me never to ask about it again, but if you ask him, hmm no..no. I would get a punch." Suga touched his chin. His dad would be mad to know outsiders knew about their family problem. He hates that. "Just I don't know." Suga shrugged.

Jungkook stay silent. He too, don't know the reason why his mom got divorce in the past. If she's infertile, Suga won't be born then. So do him. Ah, talk about that..

"Hyung, what if your mom remarried like your father again? Do you feels mad?" Jungkook asked. Suga shook his head.

"She deserves it though so that she won't be lonely." Suga smiled. He hates about it in the past because he thinks that his mom will be only his but no one can ever predict the future. He got new mom and his mom was nowhere to be found.

"Hmm..if she have another child from her second marriage? Do you mad about this then?" Jungkook innocently look at Suga when he burst out laughter.

"She's married, of course she deserves another child or maybe children." Suga said. He then stay quiet for a second. He actually never thought about it. That his mom will remarried and get another child. "If she had another child, then I was a hyung then?" Suga look at Jungkook. Jungkook was shock to hear his innocent question.

"Yeah. You're a hyung." Jungkook nods. He blushed inside because Suga just volunteer to be a hyung to his non-related blood brother. So Suga is his hyung right? Since he is his mother's other son in previous marriage.

"Yah. What are you two talking about?" Namjoon came out while fixing his messy hair. He's awake because of Suga's loud laugh.

"It’s nothing important." Suga smiled. Namjoon pouts. He wants to join their topics too.

"Let’s walk at the beach guys." Suga wrapped his arm around Namjoon and walk inside. Taehyung and Jimin were still asleep while Jin and Jhope has awoke. They are rubbing their eyes due to sleepiness.

"?" Taehyung opened his eyes in instant.

"Yeah beach." Jungkook nods.

"?" Taehyung tilted his head. He seems confused and misheard.

"Beach." Namjoon told again.

"?" Taehyung frowns now. Suga get him now. He roll his eyes and he threw a pillow to Taehyung.

"It’s a place babo ya. Not a cursing word." Suga hissed. Jungkook giggles and Namjoon tapped his forehead. They understand now that V misheard. Jin shook his head while Jhope grins. Jimin chuckled with his eyes closed. He pushed Taehyung's face and he sit up. He look at Taehyung.

"I thought you sleep talks again." Jimin said to him. Suga smiled. He remembered how Taehyung sleep talk at the infirmary. He can't imagine if Taehyung sleep-curses-talk.

"You wanna take a walk hyung?" Jhope asked Suga who just came out from the toilet. Suga nods while wiping his face.

"Let’s be fast. If the sun's up higher we'll get burn." Suga took his jacket.

"Ah! Vampire scared of sunlight!" Jimin said.

"Hyung, you can't go out!" Taehyung sat up. Suga rolls his eyes again. But he eventually play along with their jokes.

"I'm gifted with strong physical among them. I can withstand the sun’s flares. It’s nothing to me." He smirked. Jin chuckled.

"Now where's my butler?" Jhope clapped his hand twice. Jimin whined and lied back on the mat.

      *     *      *      *

"It’s cold!!" Taehyung ran along the sea shore. Jimin and Jungkook talks while walking together. Jin and Namjoon are playing with the water. If the wave coming, they run quickly and when it went back, they play again. Suga and Jhope talks too, they talk about hip hop. One thing in common between them; Bangtan is music. They enjoy listening to it especially hip hop. Suga, Jhope and Namjoon were into composing. They often talks about their new lyrics and their future.

"You'll graduate soon hyung. What will you do?" Jhope asked.

"I'll work part time and continue to compose my song. I want to further my study in music art and be a professional lyrics writer." Suga told him. Jhope smiled.

"That's great hyung. I wish I know what to do when I graduate later." He sighed then.

"You can further study in music too. Plus we both can rap. Or maybe a dancer? Your b-boy is no joke dude." Suga punched softly his shoulder. Jhope grins. Aside from b-boy, he learns other type of dances from his friends and from the street dancers. Jhope nods. Sound great.

"I wish we could produce our song together and appears in it. Together with Namjoon." Jhope look at Namjoon. Suga nods. He thinks like that too.

"We'll be successful." He chuckles.

"Well, I want to be a dancer too! Or maybe a singer." Jimin butts in.

"I want to be a professional basketball player." Jungkook joins in.

"I guess I'll be a great daddy like my father." Taehyung pops in too. They look at him. What?

"Do you have someone already?" Jimin asked. What he knew, only him and Jhope who have girlfriend while others don't.

"Nope." Taehyung shook his head and grins. Jhope laugh. Taehyung always out of topic. Suga and Jungkook face palmed. They teased Taehyung for saying that. They said he could be the first to get marry. The morning goes well and fresh as the fresh sea breeze.

After taking a short but refreshing walk at the beach, they decides to go to the sauna to bath together. They play games to break the hard-boiled eggs and lucky or not. Their day spent well and that evening they had last dinner at Jimin's grandparent house before went back to Seoul.

"U~U~U~uuu," Jungkook sings.

"Don't wanna be fool, wanna be cool, wanna be loved, wanna be in the same love~" Namjoon continued.

"Pretty woman~" Jimin joins in. They were singing to one of BTS song, the popular male hip hop idol these days.

"Hey, my grandma said she already miss us all." Jimin said; reading out loud his grandmother's message. They laugh and gladly say they miss her cooks. She was a friendly and nice grandmother. She treats them like her own grandchild and they was happy to spend time with her too.

"Say to her that we will visit again." Jin said from the driver seat.

"Really? We're going again? Together?" Jimin, who sat behind Jin come closer to him. Jin nods.

"Yeah. Together just like this. But next time Namjoon and Jhope drive." Jin said while glancing them at the back through the mirror. Along the journey to and from Busan, it has been only him and Suga who shift driving since only they have car license.

"I'll get my license as soon as I turned 18." Namjoon said. Jhope nods. He already got his bike license and will take the car license next year after graduate. While they’re talking, Taehyung at the back seat, and Suga besides Jin were sleeping soundly.

Like that, they spent their times in the car by singing and talking to each other or sleeping. After 1 hour and half, they finally arrives at Seoul safely. Jin send his dongsaengs one by one and lastly will be Suga.

“I’ll sleep over at your place.” Suga said while looking at Jin.

“Really?” Jin glanced him. He was surprised to hear that. Suga hummed as response and closed back his eyes. Jin still glancing at him. He was sure he does not misheard. Because Suga always reject his invitation to sleep over at his place.

“This is not my first okay. Don’t act like that.” Suga said while his eyes closed. Jin chuckled.

“If I hadn’t kidnap your music’s equipment.” Jin smiled. He did that to finally dragged Suga to his place. But that was 4 years ago though. It Suga’s first sleep over and the last he thought. He was happy when Suga finally wants to come again.

“And I almost killed you.” Suga opened his eyes and glanced to Jin. Jin glanced him too and then they laugh.

“You’re crazy!” Jin made face.

“You made me to. You know how I hate someone touching my things. Important things.” Suga glared.

“Yeah yeah I get it. I still wanna live.”

“Well dude. You can’t die until you have enough of your life.” Suga smiled. Jin smiled too. He’s right. That night, before sleep, they drink some cokes and talk again. Lately, the future was their topic since they’ll graduate soon and will become an adult.

 

 


Hi! I'm back!  I have gone through my tests and next week I'm going for a camp for two days one night. haha I guess I can't update next week but don't worry, as usual, I'll update chapter 12 this Sunday. :D

I rarely writing these days because my brain went blank for the plot on a chapter. I guess I'm having mental breakdown coz of the tests XD  but since it all over (for now, hahahah)  I'm getting back my sense to write! Fighting to myself  :')

I hope u all enjoy reading this and comment below if there's anything lack in this story. and thankyou for commenting! :))

- Sharin