Hangout -Part 1

BROTHERS

 

Chapter 10: Hangout (part 1)

This morning, Jungkook woke up early and prepare himself for a jog. After he called Taehyung, he went downstairs.

"Kookie~ come here for a sec son." His mom called from the garden. He hugs her and she gave him morning kisses before cupping his face.

"Next week for Halloween, do you want to throw up a party?" She asks softly. Jungkook hummed as he thinks and then he shook his head.

"Why?" Mrs. Jeon pouts. "You didn't want a birthday party last month too." Mrs. Jeon caress his cheeks.

"I've planned to go somewhere with Bangtan next week. Sorry." Jungkook smiled faintly. His mom shook her head and smile.

"Don't be. I guess there's time you'd spend with your besties." She said. Jungkook nods.

"Well, you can have a date with daddy then. I won't disturb." Jungkook raised his hands. Mrs. Jeon pinched his arm while Jungkook laugh.

"Okay. I'll get going." Jungkook waved his hands. Mrs. Jeon does the same.

Later, while taking breaks, he talked to Taehyung.

"Next week?" Taehyung his chin. "I'm free. What are you up to?" Taehyung raised a brow. Jungkook scratched his neck. He lied to his mom saying that he had something to do with them but he don't know what to say to Taehyung. He do not want to lie twice. Seeing Jungkook having hard time thinking, Taehyung voiced out.

"How about going to Busan? Jimin once invites all of us to his grandparent's house, right? Having fresh sashimi and delicious seafoods. Hang out at the beach at night. Ohh it will be awesome!" Taehyung eyes sparkles as he said that.

"Sure will be! It’s been a long time since I visit there." Jungkook gets all excited too. Busan is his father's hometown. He went there every once a year on Chuseok.

"Should we ask Jin hyung to drive or we ride the train instead?" Taehyung asked for the best.

"I guess riding in a car would be thrilling." Jungkook grins. Taehyung too.

"Let’s tell them about this tomorrow."

 

"Two days one night at Busan?" Suga frowned. His juniors excitedly voiced out their weekend's plan. Jimin nods. Jhope and Namjoon has look at each other with smile plastered on their faces.

"It will be fun." Jin looked at Suga. The juniors has discussed with him about the transport and he gladly volunteers to ride them.

"Yeah hyung. This year will be your last year here. You should make some memories at least with us since you're skipping the school's trip." Jimin hugs his shoulder. Aside from Jungkook, Jimin also close to Suga.

"I agree!" Taehyung nod his head. Suga look at Jhope and Namjoon. Both nods their head too. He eyes then moved to Jungkook who watched silently.

"Let’s join us hyung." Jungkook smiled. Suga smiled a little and let out soft sigh.

"Let have some fun together." He said; smiling sweetly. He hesitates to go because his mom just check out from the hospital last week and her legs still not heal. But this weekend his dad will be home, so that he decides to go to Busan.

 

Suga is busy doing his last check on his things. He don't want to miss anything.

"Do you need anything else?" Mrs. Min asked as she pushed herself out from the kitchen using the wheelchair. She had been aged and her leg was too weak to stand for a long time.

"No. It’s all here." Suga pointed to his back. He carry a bag pack and a medium sized bag in his hand. Mrs. Min just chuckled seeing that. He's a very simple guy she had ever met.

"Here some rice rolls for you and your friends. I make fresh salads too." She handed him a bag of foods.

"Thanks." Suga take it and at that time, a car's honk heard. "They're here." Suga walked to the door and wear his sneakers.

"Your pocket money!" Mr. Min rushed downstairs when Suga already opened the door. Suga made a face before he faced his dad.

"Enjoy yourself." Mr. Min smiled. Suga just hummed and coldly leaves. Soon after, Mr. Min sighed.

"Looks like he's being so cold towards me now." He commented. Mrs. Min caress his hand.

"I'm sorry." She said. These days Suga has been nice to her but act oppositely to his dad. Well, he actually cold to both of them but this time, he’s being too cold to face his dad.

"No. As long as he be good to you, I'm happy." Mr. Min smiled to her. It’s his wife time to be loved and be appreciates by Suga.

"Doesn't it the right time for him to know the truth? It’s not your fault though." Mrs. Min looked up at her husband.

"Whether it’s my fault or not, still, it will be hard for him to believe neither accepts it. It will just hurt him so bad." Hearing that, Mrs. Min hugged his waist.

"But still, you can't hide it forever from him. Sooner or later, the truth will unveils." She said.

"I know.. I know." Mr. Min nods.

*      *      *      *

"Wehuuu!" Jimin shouted when the upper window case opened.

"My turn, my turn!" Taehyung said when Jimin has been up there for five minutes now. The car has been chaotic since the three beagles entered the car. Suga sat beside the driver. Jhope, Jimin and Taehyung at the middle seats while Jungkook and Namjoon at the very back seat.

"You shouldn't have let the kids stay at the middle." Suga complaints to Jin. The noises interrupt his peaceful sleep. Jin smiled hearing that.

Suga stares at them through the back mirror and he saw Namjoon and Jungkook are sleeping with earphones in ear. Maybe I should do that too. He thought. Suga can only sighs seeing the active Jimin, Taehyung and Jhope. Jhope did not joining Jimin and Taehyung because he is watching a drama online. But sometimes he would loudly laugh.

Suga wear his earphone as he looked at Jungkook. He notices that Jungkook being all quiet since the championship held. He wonders if the losing still bothering him but he feels like it is not. Jungkook worry about something? If about the winter championship, he can be his coach again. He was ready for that though. He searched many useful tips for Jungkook to practice. Suga gulped down when Jungkook suddenly opened up his eyes. They are now looking at each other through the mirror. Jungkook looks blank. Suga flashed him a smile before he focus back to his mp3.

Jungkook was sleeping the entire times. He already awoken by Jimin and Taehyung's noise but he ignored them. Jungkook feels like someone was watching him so that he opened up his eyes. To his surprise, Suga was staring at him through the mirror. Suddenly, Jungkook heart beats went wild. He felt nervous out of sudden. Many things came up to his mind. Did he knew already? When Suga smiled, Jungkook goes blank. Huh?

"Should I told? Or should I not?" Jungkook mumbles to himself. He was confuse whether he should be the first to talk about it. But still, deep inside his heart, he was hoping Suga was not that Yoongi. Suga was not his mom's other son. He was scared about what would happened later. Jungkook sighs. Without him realizing, Namjoon heard what he mumbles about and was glancing his nervous looks.

"Okay! Let’s get some refreshments." Jin parked the car. Some of them went to the toilet and others went to the food court.

"Do we need to eat? Jimin's grandpa must cook something delicious for us already." Taehyung asked randomly.

"We need to. We still have 2 hours journey." Jin came from the toilet and responds to Taehyung.

"I want to eat something warm~" Jhope joins.

"Let’s order now!" Suga said.

They spent about 1 hour there and continue their journey. They arrived at 2 PM and Jimin's grandparents welcomed them warmly. They rest for a while and unpacks their things. While waiting for dinner, they talk to Jimin's grandfather and uncle.

"You should get down to the town tonight. There's a party on Halloween night." Jimin's uncle said.

"We should wear costumes then." Jhope look at his friends. They nods.

"Sure you should!" Jimin's grandpa giggles. "Your grandma can handle the makeup thing." He tapped Jimin's lap. Jimin nods.

"We should call aunties too. We're seven of us grandpa." Jimin said. Jimin then told them about his grandma and aunties makeup skills.

"They're ladies though." Suga commented. For him, a lady should know how to doll up. They chuckled.

"Yeah misters. Come and have dinner." Jimin's grandma suddenly appeared and responds to Suga before invites them for a dinner. Suga grins and his arm was tapped by Jimin's grandma when he pass by her. That made him chuckles. After dine, they all getting ready with the help of Jimin's relatives.

"What are you?" Suga meets Jin at the living room after he was finished.

"Can't you tell? I'm a pirate." Jin stretched his arm. One of his eyes was covered with a black patch. Instead of having a parrot, Jin have an empty bottle. Suga guess he is a drunk pirate then.

"Vampire suits you." Jin commented while scanning Suga up and down. Suga does not need much preparations. He just wore a black suit with long tail behind. His pale skin was natural and he just need to do his eyes. Smokey eyes which made him looks devilish handsome tonight.

"Hi gentlemen." Jhope greets them. Suga and Jin laugh looking at Jhope.

"What the-" Suga approached him and touched his costume.

"I'm Prince Hoseok James." Jhope raised his chin. Suga scoffed as he thinks it sounded funny yet nice.

"Your wide forehead make you a very handsome prince." Jin tapped his shoulder. Suga smiled. He agrees with that. Jhope hair style reveals his wide and shining forehead making him more charming in that attire.

"Do anybody feel sick today?" Namjoon came with his hands in lab coat's pockets. A stethoscope was hanging on his neck and they all can guess that he is a doctor tonight.

"Wah! The patients would swoon over you tonight!" Jhope feels excited seeing his friend looking so handsome tonight. Jhope then absorbed in his character again, "He's my family's trusted doctor. He's so talented just like his father." He said while hugging Namjoon's shoulder.

"Oh yeah? Then what am I?" Jimin joins them. He looks like a barista with a black apron tied over his waist. He s the upper shirt and rolled the sleeves till his elbows. He looks hot in that attire plus with his dark brown hair styled to show his handsome forehead.

"You're my butler!" Jhope chimed. Suga roll his eyes while Jin laugh. This guy was totally into his character.

"I'm gonna your blood till dry tonight." Suga said to Jhope.

"Wow! Why is that sounded so y?" Jhope raised a brow. Other were laughing except Suga who bit his lips in embarrassment.

"Why so serious, hyung?" Taehyung wrapped his arm around Suga's shoulder.

"Hey joker." Suga smirked.

"You looks scary yet cool, Tae." Jimin compliments him. Taehyung smiled.

"And you looks hot." Taehyung shot Jimin his love affections.

"Now who sees the bad guy in Batman's sequel?" Jungkook came out with a police bat in his hand. He looks so damn handsome in that police attire!

"He's here!" Namjoon and Jin catch Taehyung. Taehyung growled. They laughs.

"Duh. Our members have handsome forehead huh?" Suga commented. Namjoon, Jhope, Jimin and Jungkook show offs their wide forehead tonight.

"Well." Namjoon sighed proudly. Suga roll his eyes and smiled. He gets annoyed but at the same time he was happy to see all his friends dressed up handsomely tonight.

"Let’s hook pretty girls tonight and have fun!" Taehyung shouted. They all frowned. That sounded like they are bad boys. But Taehyung's words after made them laugh.

"Why so serious?"

Jin drives the car to the town and there are so many people including children. Children mostly wear fairy-tail costumes and they looked so adorable. They ate a lot of delicious snacks, playing games, eyeing pretty girls and take pictures.

"Tonight was awesome!" Jimin wrapped his arm around Taehyung and Jungkook. They nods. Right now, they are waiting for the fireworks. It will start at midnight and there's a minute more.

"Hey, that girl gorgeous right?" Jimin mouthed to a long hair girl wearing a nurse costume.

"She's Joon hyung's partner." Jungkook commented. Jimin roll his eyes while Taehyung giggles to Jungkook's response.

"Hey Chim. I think she's looking at you." Jin came and told Jimin. He notices that the nurse girl kept glancing at Jimin. Jimin blushed.

"Really?"

"Hey. Have some confidence would you? You're handsome what." Taehyung ruffled his hair which making Jimin groaned in frustration. Jin chuckled. He shook his head.

"Your time will come hyung." Namjoon whispered to him. Jin look at him. Jin roll his eyes when Namjoon grins.

"You're old enough to have a girl hyung." Namjoon nudged him.

"I'll think about it." Jin winked. Suga smiled hearing their conversation. Time do flies. Soon he will graduates and leaves his adorable juniors. But he promised himself to still keep in touch with them and hopes their friendship will last long. Suga look at the dark sky. He also hopes he will meet his mother again so that his darken heart would brighten back.

Fwushh! Pow! Pow! The fireworks startled Suga. All Bangtan shouted happily except Suga. He turns to look at them and then the sky. The sky was no longer dark. It was beautiful with various fireworks' color. Suga slowly smile. He guess he could be happy without his mom because he has Bangtan now. They all supports him even their friendship are not one year old yet. They gave him happiness that he had wished for. He won't be lonely anymore. Plus, he has Mrs. Min at home. She holds a mom's title anyway. From now on, Suga promised himself not to seek what he don't have anymore. He will appreciates what he have now and forever.