Re-Begin

BROTHERS

Chapter 21: Re-begin

Suga seems to run out of time when he ran as soon as he got down from the bus. His steps move towards a cafe and he quickly rush inside. He sees an elegant figure who patiently waits for him at table near window.

"Hi mom! Am I late?" He panted yet he still formed a sweet smile for her. She smiled back.

"No need to rush. I just got here though." She put her hands on the table. Pushing a glass of green latte drink towards Suga. "Yours." She smiled.

Suga sat across her and drank some of his drink. Suga glanced at her while drinking. It has been two weeks they have met up at this cafe during weekend. It looks like they were having a secret date though. Because no one knows about this. Even Jeon Jungkook doesn't.

"How's your preparation for the entrance exam?" She asked.

"I'm ready." Suga answered confidently.

"Are you coming to the championship? It clashed with your exam that day right?" Sera tilted her head. She really want Suga to come. It would be nice seeing Suga supports Jungkook. His dongsaeng.

"Yes. My last paper is in the morning. I'll be able to come in evening. Luckily Jin had finished his paper." Suga told her as he leaned on the chair.

"Do you want me to come?" He asked.

"Of course I do. I'm thinking of introducing you to Kookie-" she stops for a while. "But I'm a bit worry about his reaction." She tilted down her head. Feeling guilty towards her sons.

"He will understand." Suga was convincing her. Sera looked at him.

"Let's ask each other three questions each." She suddenly popped up with an idea. Suga raised a brow. Really? He do have lots of questions.

"Mom first." As a gentlemen, he asked her to start it.

"You've said that you know Jungkook for almost 7 months now. I want to know if you approached him on purpose?" Sera shot her first question. Her question made Suga smiled.

"We coincidentally met. At the detain room. And actually, he greeted me first. That's how we know each other and the others."

"If you have never knows his existence, then when did you found out about us?" Sera asked him her second question. She was totally curious about that.

"Not long ago. Just before Christmas, I have found out everything." Suga answered her very calmly.

"E-everything?" Somehow, his answer made her felt uneasy. Unknowingly, her sentence sounded like a question.

"Okay mom. My turn." Suga smiled cheekily and put his elbows on the table."Can I know the reason for the separation of you and dad?" Suga just wanted to know the answer of that question out of many other questions.

It took time for Sera to response to him but when she looked she was ready to answer him, Suga's phone rang.

Suga answered the call and he looked so serious. His mad reaction makes Sera curious of what is the problem.

"I'm sorry I gotta go. Now." Suga stood up as he slid his phone into his jean's pocket. Before he could pass by her, Sera held his hand and says,

"Whatever the reason is, please don't hate Jungkookie and his dad. Please just hate me instead." Her word gives Suga confusion but he just nodded and made his way out of the cafe and run afterwards.

* * *

"Who the hell did this to you?!" Suga growled angrily when he saw bruises on Jungkook's face and Taehyung's. But in worst condition was Jungkook. He even hurt his left wrist.

"It's fine hyung. We're okay." Jungkook smiled. Suga punched the wall beside him. Making the other gasped in shock. Jhope looked so scared that he moved closer to Namjoon. Jimin gulped down his saliva and glancing to Jin who just standing there at the car looking at the mad Suga.

"What's so okay about that? Have you gone crazy? You're going to have tournament next week you stupid!" Suga opened his fist and slapped the wall with his already reddish palm. His action make Jungkook and Taehyung flinched. They were scared.

"Who found them? You'd better tell me." Suga turned around and glared at each other's eyes except Jin because he arrived the latest.

"M-me." Jhope raised his hand. Namjoon held his chuckle because Jhope bravely facing Suga although he was actually scared to death. And he thought Jhope was so cute at this time.

"B-but when I arrive, they already like this. I don't know who did this. I swear!" Jhope seemed emotional.

"I think I know who did this." Jimin suddenly voiced out. Suga's attention is on him now. Taehyung was shocked hearing Jimin's confession. He and Jimin was giving eye signaling. Taehyung shook his head when Jimin was about to talk.

"They're bullying Tae. Because one of the gang member's girlfriend dumped him for Tae. He accused Tae for snatching his girl away." Jimin still said it.

He let out a relief sigh because he really wanted to tell the others about this but Taehyung said don't. Jimin thought it is not wrong to tell them because it is not Taehyung's fault. The girl voluntarily dumped the guy for him and Taehyung likes someone else though. He was lucky that Jungkook was with him when he was under attack today. At least he doesn't experience serious injury. But he pitied Jungkook for his injured wrist.

"Calm down Yoongi." Jin said when he noticed Suga's face had turn red. He just need to explode now. Suga heard Jin. He take a deep breath and relax himself.

Namjoon and Jhope approached Jungkook and Taehyung in the meantime. While Jimin, still standing in front of Suga.

"Just who are they?" Suga asked after he calmed down a bit.

"Z.I.P." Jimin said in one breath. Suga smirked. He knew that gang. He knew them very well.

"Let's go." Suga suddenly instructed them to go inside the car. They looked at each other. That's it? They thought Suga would go mad again. But they just followed as Jin was already inside and closed the door.

"W-where are we going?" Jhope asked when he noticed the one who will drive is Suga.

"We gonna put them to R.I.P." Suga flashed devil smile of his and the car moved in instant.

"Wear seat belts everyone." Namjoon said in lower tone. Just enough for him and the dongsaengs to hear him. The car ride fast on the road but the direction is still unknown.

* * *

The clock strikes 10 PM. A black car approaching slowly an abandon site. It parks at an alley not far from the old and creepy building.

A guy with black hoodie come out from the driver seat. The person sit next to the driver also got out. They exchange glances and smirked. The driver then turned to look at the car. His head gestured his gang to get out from the car already. One by one come out. They all wore similar black hoodie that cover their head.

"A-are you seriously gonna do this, hyung?" Jhope asked at Suga who looked so determined about this. He was kind of afraid about the risks later. This Z.I.P gang was the most rebellious gang at school and they was known for their infamous act.

"Why not? It's time to repay. They owe me something though." Suga and Jin moved to the bunker. They take out a graffiti spray's box. Suga gave each of them two of sprays. Meanwhile he and Jin held tin cans.

"Come on hope. Show me that nickname really suits you. Hope." Suga wear a black mask to cover his nose and mouth. He made his way first. The dongsaengs are now looking at the leader. Namjoon shrugged and shakes the sprays.

"We're not under school's control for now." He said and followed Suga. What he mean was, he guaranteed them no risks to bear.

"I'm ready to rock anyway." Taehyung glared at all imported cars parked around the building. They gotta pay back for what they have did to him and Jungkook today.

"They’re getting back from the club in 15 minutes more. Make it fast and qualities." Jin told them after checking on his watch. Jimin made OK sign and he grabbed Jhope's shoulder to do the 'sins' together.

Splasshh! Suga throw the black and red paint onto the entrance of the building. After that, he rolled marbles on it and smirked. He was expecting the enemies to slip on the marbles and fell on this not-so-colourful paints.

Jungkook and Taehyung sprays the graffiti on the windows and doodles around the cars as if they're shaping a criminal body.

Jimin and Jhope made creative graffiti near the entrance which says 'Welcome to Hell'. Namjoon was merrying their creativity with y brains of his.

While Jin at the car, eyeing their safety and records their 'happy moment'.

"What the hell?!"

"Yahh! Bastards!!" Someone yelled from the rooftop.They must be eyeing this place and they have noticed Bangtan's presence when Taehyung stepped on one of the car making it sounds the alarm.

Suga gave them his double middle fingers. Jimin and Taehyung does a boo sign. Because of that, the gang up there throw them things. Mostly the unused vases and old pipes.

" it! Go get them!" they were upset that Bangtan could avoid their attack and they are now going to finish them by hands.

"Yah! Yah! Enough!" Jin shouted from the car. He is already at the driver seat. He just needs to step on the gas. Suga and the others are on their way to the car but there is a car which just entered the site.

"RUN!" Suga gestured them to run to the opposite. Which is also opposite of their car. In no time, Jin steps on the gas and drive away. Also avoiding the car.

"Hahahahahaha this is fun hyung!" The maknaes screamed as they ran.

"Yeah!" Namjoon smiled widely until his handsome dimple appears.

"You should do this when someone gives you ." Suga smirked. Eventually, he just teaches them something they shouldn't do.

"I don't mind as long as they don't attack us back." Jhope panted. He ran as he looked back. To check on their safety. He also wants to check that if Jin is safe too.

"Guys!" Jin waited for them at a corner. They quickly ran and get inside the car.

"Haa..haaa I think I've lost at least 5kg today." Jimin commented when he sat. He, Taehyung and Jungkook sat at the very back. While Namjoon and Jhope in front of them. Suga pulled down the face mask and turned to Jhope.

"They won't attack us. They don't know who did this and if they accused you two (he pointed finger to Taehyung and Jungkook) done it for a revenge, just ignore and act normal. If they're still stubborn, just mention that they owe me blood." They nodded.

Namjoon smirked. He and Jhope just a below grade from Suga. And they know him for his rebellious. Suga was actually one of the gang member which he was not a leader but everyone respects and follows him. The current leader hated that and they fought between them for the title. Suga doesn't even interested for being a leader that he just ignored him.

At the end, they fought at the rail trail which then the leader was stuck on the trail and the train was coming at the same time. At first, Suga just want him to die because he messed with his music equipment but then Suga pulled just right before the train hit him. After that, Suga dismissed himself from the group and went on his own.

Jin smiled. He became closer to Suga after that incident. Because Suga won't hang out with that kids again, Jin really tried hard to be his friend. Although they have become friend since middle school, but Jin wanted to be his closest friend. He had a feels that Suga will be his best buddy and it was proven. With Suga, he met the boys. He met Bangtan.

"What?" Suga gave his famous glare to Namjoon and Jhope through the mirror. They grinned and shook their head in unison.

"It was fun today hyung. Thanks." Jimin said.

"Well, I can't believe that I just done something illegal." Jhope sighed and leaned on the seat. They laughed. Jhope was known for a quite nerdy student. Not a kind of wearing spectacles, but he really followed the rules and have never broke it until today.

"This is a good experience but I hope you all won't do this later and never." Jin said for the sake of their future.

"Except with me." Suga spoke. "You only can do this with me."

They chuckled and replied, "Yes boss!"

After one hour, there are only Suga, Jin and Jungkook in the car. They are on their way to send Jungkook home.

"Err hyung." Jungkook came in between Suga and Jin. Suga just hummed while Jin doesn't response as if he know Jungkook was talking to Suga.

"C-can I stay at your house tonight?"

"Huh?" The one who response was Jin. He glanced to Suga who said nothing. Suga gave him a look why-you're-the-one-who-surprised.

"B-because mom will shot me her bullet questions. Seeing my bruises." Jungkook told the reason why. Jin slowly stopped his car. "So..? We're almost there now." He wanted the decision.

"Cover your face with the hoodie." Suga said. Which was he rejected Jungkook's request. Jungkook tilted down his head. He was disappointed. "O-okay."

The moment Jungkook opened the door, "Don't worry. She wouldn't be asking you." Suga said while looking at Jungkook through the reflection of the side mirror.

Jungkook bitterly smiled. Suga smirked. He knew Jungkook was sulky. Jungkook closes the door and walk towards the gate when he had covered his head with the hoodie.

"Jungkook? You're late tonight." Sera exhorted him when he pass by the living room. She was waiting for him actually.

"Mmm. Sorry mom." Jungkook simply answered her. Sera was sad looking at her son that seemed to draw a line between them two weeks ago.

From the outside of the house, Suga looked at the just light up room. Jungkook must be in his room now.

"Kookie has been avoiding me. I don't know why." Sera came. She wore a long cardigan and put her hands in the pockets.

"You should have be concerned about him too mom." Suga was still looking at the room. "He's at puberty level now. You may give more attention to him. Coz I already passed my stage." Suga turned and grinned. Sera scoffed but later she smiled.

"So I need your permission to give Jungkook my attention?" She raised a brow. Suga smiled and shook his head.

"Mom, I really think you should talk to him about us." Sera looked at him. "No need to wait until the tournament." Suga take out something from his wallet and give it to her.

"This is the picture that gone missing. Why is this-" Sera didn't finish her word yet but she can catch that Jungkook already know it from Suga's eyes. "H-he knows?" Suga nodded.

"He actually found out about it before me myself. Now that you have seen me, and talk openly to me. I want you to talk openly to Jungkook too." Sera cupped her face. She was crying. How long did Jungkook know? She may have hurt him unintentionally.

"I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." She said. She referred to something else but Suga misunderstood. He hugged her and said it was okay but she must make sure that she talked to Jungkook right after this.

"He's open minded. He can accept this because I can. You got divorced and you have a son from the previous marriage. You remarried and got another son. Nothing is wrong with that. Don't be guilty." Suga smiled. Sera bite her lips. No Yoo. I have done something wrong.

"Okay. I gotta go now." Suga waved and run back to the car. Jin smiled and raised his hand as a greeting to her before he drove away.

* * *

"Jeon Jungkook? Have you asleep?" Sera twisted the doorknob and peeked inside the gloomy room that just been lighted up by a night lamp. Jungkook is not answering.

Sera closed the door and approached him. She sat by his bed. Still, Jungkook didn't response. He back was facing her and the blanket covered his whole body up to head. Slowly, Sera his wet hair. He must have taken a bath before goes to bed.

"I'm sorry. I'm not aware that you have already know." She said. Trying to get his attention by making her sentence sounded mysterious. Jungkook is still under the thick blanket.

"How did you get this picture though? Are you sneaking into my room?" Sera tried another way. In instant, Jungkook was up and he snatched the picture away.

"I have said don't touched my things!" Jungkook's voice was a bit high. Sera was startled but she remembers what Suga said. Puberty.

"I was not getting it from you. It was from someone else." Sera smiled. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Your hyung gave it to me. He said I should talk to you about this. And here I am."

"Hyung? My hyung? I have a brother?" Jungkook tested her. Sera giggled.

"Oh come on baby. Don't act like you don't know." She pinched his nose. Jungkook averted it.

"Tell me. How can it happened?" He looked at her with his serious gaze. Sera take a deep breath.

"Before I get married to your dad, I have married once. I have a son and his name was Yoongi. I used to call him Yoo in short. We've divorced and I get married to your dad then I had you." she smiled. But Jungkook was not even smiling. He was about to speak when the door was opened.

"Can I come in?" Suga popped out in between the door. Jungkook blinked. Sera was also shocked. Jungkook was looking at her for an answer but Sera gave him a blank look.

"I just changed my mind. Can I stay overnight right here?" Suga scratched his neck.

"Y-yes you can." Jungkook was weird to see she stuttered.

"I want to take a bath first. And Jungkook, I'll borrow your clothes okay." Suga already at his wardrobe and Jungkook can just nodded.

While waiting for Suga, Jungkook stared at the picture he snatched from Sera.

"I thought you're cool about this." Suga said as he wiped his wet hair. Jungkook look at him.

"Because I was surprised to know that you already knew about this hyung." Jungkook showed him the picture. Suga smiled and told him how he found the picture.

"Yah. Do you think I'm stupid? Your questions were so obvious though. Tch." Suga flicked Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook flinched a little and then he comments, "I guess I need to be more careful." Suga shook his head.

"If not because of this, how could we be together tonight?" Jungkook smiled.

"Have you finished Yoo? Come down here sons. I've prepared the sleeping mattress." Sera said from downstairs. The two brothers look at each other. They gonna sleep together? With mom?

"Oh." Jungkook was surprised to see it when they got downstairs at the living room.

"There she goes again." Suga let out small chuckles.

The living room looks like a baby room. With the light on the ceiling showing different kinds of star and moon.

"She used to do this when I'm sulky." They both said in unison. Suga and Jungkook exchanging look.

"Then I got my milk." Suga said.

"I got milk and cookies." Jungkook smiled. Suga made face. Cookies like equal to Kookie? Suga chuckled.

"She read me story before I sleep." Jungkook continued.

"Me too. Two stories." Suga won't lose to him.

"She'll hug me while I'm asleep." Jungkook goes further.

Suga wanted to reply back but then he realizes how stupid this fight could be so that he flicked again the forehead. "Auch." Jungkook felt the stung.

"Don't be such a kid, kiddo." Suga scoffed and sat on a couch. Jungkook sat on the other couch. They have such a gap out of sudden.

"Have your milk and cookies gentlemen." Sera came with a tray. She stops and looking at the two boys who looked so awkward. "What with that gap?" She asked.

"Nothing." Suga answered on their behalf.

"Am I too fast or too open minded? Hmm maybe this is kind of awkward but I think this is the right time." Sera put the tray on the coffee table.

"Right time for what?" Jungkook asked.

"Us. Sleeping together here." Sera smiled.

"Why aren't you sleep with dad? Let us sleep in the room." Jungkook found it cheesy for him. It has been a long time he had slept with mom. She used to sneak in his room because he was not allowing her to do that since he was six. Sera pouts.

"Daddy's outstation. And that's the difference between you and Yoongi. Yoo have never bother for me to snuggle with him. Although he was four. You have been rejecting it since you're three and completely left me out when you're six." Jungkook has been a chic boy since little. That was the different from Suga who was a sweetie.

"Then just sleep with him." Jungkook got up from the couch. Suga quickly get up and grabs his wrist.

"Jeon Jungkook. What's wrong? I thought you're okay with this. Or you're not." Suga let go his hand and he walk upstairs. "I'll just sleep in the room." He said.

"No hyung. I'm sorry. I just hate how mom differentiate us. She always said you're sweetie and she looks like she loves you more than me." Jungkook said what in his heart.

"Oh boys. I love you both equally. I don't mean that the differences in bad way although I'm a bit sad about it." Sera touched Jungkook's arm.

"Each of my sons have unique characters and I love you. Jeon Jungkook, Min Yoongi." She pulled their hand to face her. She then made Jungkook and Suga held hand together.

"You're both my sons. Both of you came from my womb. Different dads doesn't mean anything to me because you're both still my sons no matter what."

"Okay we get it." Suga nodded and let go his hand. Sera tapped his hand and made him to hold Jungkook's hand again.

"Mom this isn't right." Jungkook looked at their state and he hates it. It just ew.

"No. Because you both were fighting just now, this is the punishment. So, never, ever fight again." She folded her arms.

"This is all your fault. You shouldn't start it." Suga whispered to Jungkook.

"But-"

"Are you starting again?"

"N-no mom." They both answered.

"Now come and take your place. I'll be in the middle." They sighed in relieve when she said that. It means they would not hold hands in sleep.

"Hands here." She asked for their hand when they are lying beside each other. Suga lazily give his hand. So do Jungkook. Their hand reunite again on her belly together with her hands.

-tbc

 

 

Author's message~

Hi! hahahah guess what? I stop studying for a while and finishing this chapter! and the next chapter is in the process. maybe..I'll post it tomorrow? kekekek I'm sorry for dragging the secrets conflict for too long >< I promise I won't drag it anymore(?) hehe be prepared for the ! it's getting closer! and sorry if it got hang or what while u r reading. coz i'm posting it via lp b4 editing it via phone. coz idk why it became like thiss arrhh okay. enjoy reading orite! love love!

-sharin-