Talk

BROTHERS

Chapter 24 : TALK


 

Suga was in his deep thought when Jin suddenly touched his arm.

"Are you cold?" He asked in half asleep because he found Suga was still awake.

"No. I'm fine. Just..can't sleep." Suga look back outside the window. Jin stretched his arm and checked his watch before pulling up his seat. He drank some water to clear up his throat and then checking the sleeping members through the mirror. Jhope sleeps with Namjoon at the middle seat meanwhile Taehyung and Jimin and the back seat. They all sleeps soundly even though they are in the car. Jin was glad that they can actually sleep comfortably in here.

"Are you thinking about why Jungkook left the house?" Jin guessed. Suga pouts a little.

"That's second." He said. The one bothered Suga the most is not Jungkook's matter. It someone else.

"Well, wanna fresh our mind?" Jin suggested. He had checked the watch and its 6:15 AM.

"We can't leave them here." Suga turned to the boys. Jin smirked. He starts the engine and says,

"Who said we gonna leave them?" Suga scoffed and pushed his shoulder. Jin giggled and starts driving.

*      *      *

Jungkook has awake and he left Taehyung's room after he washed his face. He walks along the cold streets and fell in deep thinking.

As Jungkook wanders, a light appears from behind and Honk! Honk! Jungkook slowly turned to find a car stopped. A person get out from the car and he harshly grabs Jungkook's shirt.

"Are you crazy? Watch where you are going!" Jungkook swallowed his saliva. He was afraid if he will get beaten.

"I-I'm sorry." Jungkook stuttered as he look into the eyes to find some forgiveness. The person sighed and let go his grip.

"Don't make me and the others worry like hell Jungkook-ah." The person hug him. Jungkook's tears fall down again.

"I'm sorry hyung." His hands hold on tight onto Suga's body.

"Come on. Let’s get in the car." Suga lead him to the car. The moment the door was opened, Jungkook was attacked with small pillows lead by Namjoon.

"Aish. This kid. Don't make us worry!" Namjoon said and pulled him in. Making him sits in between him and Jhope. Jungkook looked at Jhope. Jhope smiles and ruffled his hair.

"Aigoo you rebel too much ya know." Jhope commented. Jimin and Taehyung giggled at the back. Jungkook glanced to Taehyung. Taehyung gave him assured smiles as if telling his secrets are still safe with him.

"Your parents are worried that they could die." Namjoon said.

"I'm sorry everyone! I am very sorry! I wouldn't do this again!" Jungkook bowed until his forehead touched his knees. Jin from the front ruffled his head.

"Just make sure that you keep that promise." Jin said. Suga smirked. Jungkook sat straight and nodded.

"By the way, what happened to your hand?" Jhope lifted his right hand that was wrapped.

"I fell while running and it got hurt when I try to protect my body from hitting the ground." Jungkook lied. They shook their head in unison.

"Kids nowadays. Their puberty are no jokes." Jhope muttered. Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other.

"You should learn how to manage your emotions and think before you act." Namjoon said based on his experience. He broke things when he was mad but then he will regret it as it burdened his parents later. So, he bought a sand bag and punched it instead whenever he feels mad.

"Okay guys now let send this boy home. You'll go home right?" Suga turned to Jungkook. Taehyung also looked at him. Jungkook nods.

From the mirror, Jin watched them. His eyes having some suspicious towards Taehyung who acts differently when they found Jungkook. The moment he and Suga saw someone wanders in the middle of the road, Taehyung suddenly blurted out Jungkook's name and he asked them to stop. Did he already found Jungkook last night and help him to hide for a moment? That what he is thinking now.

*      *      *

Sera quickly opened the door when someone knocked it. She and her husband slept at the living room last night. Sera immediately hug Jungkook when she opened the door. She cried her soul out and mumbled sorry countlessly to him. Mr. Jeon also come and hug them. Jungkook, he had emotionless expression on his face. He just buried his face on her shoulder and tighten the hug. He felt sorry but at the same time he still a bit mad of them.

From outside the house, the boys in the car looked at the family. Jhope already shed his tears while Taehyung seems on his way to cry. Jimin and Namjoon just looked with a blessed face. Suga sighed and gestured to Jin to go. They leave the family to handle it themselves.

"Let’s eat breakfast before we go home okay?" Jin said. The boys grin.

"Orite!" They replied.

At the restaurant, Jin and Taehyung goes to the outside because they are attracted to the beautiful scene there. Meanwhile, at the counter, Suga does the ordering of foods and Namjoon ordering the drinks. When they got back, they found that Jimin and Jhope continue to sleep at the table.

"Yaish." Namjoon's shoulder averted Jhope's naughty hands. Jhope has that kind of habit when he sleeps. He loves touching. Suga giggled. He glanced to the outside and found Jin and Taehyung standing together. At first he just look away but he looked back at them when noticing how serious their face are.

"Hyung. We need to boil this." Namjoon's call cut his look. Suga look at the just arrived ready-made stew.

"Yeah. Boil it now." He simply said before looking back to Jin and Taehyung. Should I join their conversation? That what he thinks.

"We need Jin hyung here. I can handle the other pot." Namjoon said again. Suga gave Namjoon a look.

"Alright." He gets up and walks to where Jin was.

*      *      *

"I can't tell you hyung. Jungkook trusted me not to tell anyone." Taehyung said in firm voice.

"I already know about their relationship Taehyung. That Suga and Jungkook actually siblings that have different dads. Suga told me everything." Jin turned to Taehyung.  Jungkook had informed him that Suga hyung already know about this but not Jin hyung. Taehyung was surprised but not too surprise because he had expected Jin would know about this because Suga hyung will tell him.

"I'm sorry hyung. Still, I can't tell you."

"I promise that I wouldn't tell Suga about this. Please at least let me know." Jin touched both Taehyung's shoulder.

"Give me a reason why should I tell you hyung." Taehyung glared him.

"To at least I and you can prevent something bad from happening to us. This thing will not just affect Jungkook and Suga. It about us. We should help them."

"What else did you know hyung?" Taehyung asked again. He needs to confirm that Jin really knows everything before he could tell him about it.

"I am also aware that Jungkook was in her mom's tummy even before she divorced." Taehyung shocked. He wants to say something but Jin cuts him.

"Suga didn't know about this yet." He slowly said.

"Hey guys! Come and help us with the stews!" Suga called. Jin and Taehyung were shocked to death. They looked at him. Suga raised a brow. He gestured faster to them. Jin look at Taehyung.

"We'll talk later. We will just dig our own grave talking here." Jin whispered. Taehyung nodded. They then jog to their table.

*      *      *

"Thanks dude." Suga tapped Jin's shoulder. Jin smiled.

"You're welcome." Jin replied. Suga get off from the car and went inside the house. Jin waits until he went into the house before he drives away.

"You're home. Have you found Jungkook?" Mrs. Min asked. Suga had messaged her about the problem last night and told her that he'll spend the night outside with the boys.

"Yes. He's good. Just a little bit emotional." Suga told her. Mrs. Min smiled.

"Thank God he's okay. Have you take your breakfast?" Suga nodded as response.

"Mom, did I make you worried every times I threw up?" Suga suddenly asked. Because Jungkook's act had just reminds him about his self in the past. Mrs. Min chuckled.

"You noticed it?" She asked and Suga blushed. He was shy because he acted like a silly boy back then. He followed what his mind told to do. Mrs. Min his arm.

"But at least you come back home after that. It not taking long for you to cool down. I'm glad that even you're easily mad but you're easily cool down too." She said. Suga grins. He then suddenly hug her. Mrs. Min was surprised.

"Thank you mom. Thank you for everything. I promise to be a good son to you." Suga said softly. Mrs. Min buried her face on his chest as she his back.

"You're always a good boy Yoongi."

"I'll be a better boy than this. I will be a mature son from now on." Suga loose the hug and look at her. Smiling sweetly.

"Okay. I gotta bath now." Suga run upstairs to avoid the sudden sweetness he gave. Tears fall down to her cheeks. Finally, Suga had opened up his heart to her.

*      *      *

In the working room, Mr. Min was staring at the diary on his work table when Mrs. Min come in. She brought a breakfast to him as he needs to settle some more work papers.

"Thank you." He smiled to her.

"Are you thinking of giving it to him?" Mrs. Min asked. He stayed silent. His eyes were on the diary.

"I really don't want him to know this. But if he knows, he will throw up again." Mr. Min massaged his temple. Lately, he had headache because he stayed up too much this week.

"Truth is never a nice thing to know. But he better knows than never. We are used to his temper aren't we?" Mrs. Min pressed his shoulder. Mr. Min chuckled.

"We are. But not them." He stated.

 

That evening, Suga is getting ready to hang out with the boys. He is thinking to go with Jungkook. Suga take his wallet and check how much he have for now. His eyes then landed on the picture of him and Sera. Suga smiled as he recalled that moment again.

For him, that was the best moment in his life. After they spend time at the playground, she brought him to watch movies and eat delicious foods. He even got new clothes that day. Thanks to mom's friend, they were able to go to the city. Suga's smile slowly ceased. It’s like he just recalled something. Suga take the bike's key and went to the garage. After he starts the engine, he vroom to Jungkook's house.

"Wait a moment hyung!" Jungkook yelled from his room. He just finished bathing. But still, Suga get inside the house. He stops when he sees Mr. Jeon who is watering the plants. He smiled when he saw Suga. Suga bowed his head before walking towards him.

"She asked me to water it." He told Suga. Suga smile as response.

"You know that I am your wife other son sir?" Suga asked. Mr. Jeon chuckled. He nodded.

"But it doesn't matter as long as she loves Jungkook as she loves you." He stated in case he thought Suga would think he hates him. Suga nodded.

"Have we met before sir? Like 14 years ago?" Suga asked as he stares at his face. His face was still the same as back then but he have wrinkles on his face and a mustache now. Mr. Jeon's face slowly changing. But he still have smiles on it.

"Yes we have." He decided to speak the truth.

"You're mom's friend back then. You with us to celebrate my fourth birthday." Suga was saying what he just recalled. Mr. Jeon nodded to the fact. Suga smiled.

"Thank you for being there. That was my best birthday ever." Suga said in honesty. Mr. Jeon was amused. He thought Suga wants to attack him to the fact that he was in a relationship with his mom at that time. But nah, Suga was still a kid that time. He wouldn't know.

"Thank you too for taking a good care of my mother." Suga bowed 90 degree to him. Mr. Jeon was startled as he felt he doesn't deserve the bow. He held Suga's shoulder to make him stand straight.

"I'm not deserved for the bow. I'm sorry." Mr. Jeon look into his eyes. Suga frowns. Why he doesn't deserve it after what he did?

"Hyung there you are!" Jungkook found him. When he finished wearing clothes, he went down and straight to the gate and found only a bike was there. Where is the owner? With the thought, Jungkook went back inside. He went to the kitchen thinking that Suga meets mom but he was not there. He is also not at living room. When Jungkook was out again, he saw Suga with his dad at the garden.

"Let’s go." Jungkook gestured him to go out. He leaves them just like that and not even sparing a glance to his dad. Suga noticed that.

"I'll go and send him back safely." Suga smiled. Mr. Jeon smiles too but in sad expression. When Suga and Jungkook left, he sighed.

"You won't smile like that to me for the next time we meet." He mumbled as he slowly continue watering the plants. "I guess." He sighs again.

*      *      *

"Jungkook." Suga called his name when they are alone at the outside of Jin's house. Today, they hang out at Jin's house as his mom invited them to have dinner together.

"Yes hyung?" Jungkook answered politely.

"Would you mind to tell me why you suddenly left your home?" Jungkook swallowed his saliva in nervousness as he had expected that Suga will ask him that.

"It's not a big deal hyung. Just a little bit misunderstanding." Jungkook answered in confidence but not too confidence tone. Suga scoffed.

"Not a big deal? Really? Then what caused you to leave the house then? For real?" Suga didn't believe him. There must be something. Just a misunderstanding happened and his decision was to leave the house? It doesn't make sense. Not at all.

"I-I fought with mom. But hyung, seriously this is not a serious matter." Jungkook touched his arm. Suga averted his hand.

"Don't call me hyung if you never thought me so." Suga said in firm voice. He sounded so cold and mad. Jungkook's hands shivered. This is what he afraid of. The moment Suga don't want to be his hyung anymore.

"I mean, we're a family Jungkook. Or you have never thought so?" Jungkook quickly shook his head. He never thought Suga as a stranger yet as his most loved hyung. "Then why can't you share the problem with me? The one who you fought with was my mom too. I deserved to know why. At least the reason why." Suga stared him.

"I- I am afraid that you will hate me if you know it." Jungkook tilted his head.

"I'll consider who at fault before I get mad." Suga guarantees that. Plus he had promised to himself to be a better son and hyung. To be more thoughtful and mature. Suga raised his brows when Jungkook still not speaking a word.

"It because of-" Jungkook stops. He looked at Suga who seemed to wait patiently and with calm.

"Hyung, have you know the reason why they divorced?" Instead of answering Suga's question in full sentence, he shot him a question.

What the ? Suga's jolted in mind.

"Are you fighting because of that?" Suga get a glimpse of the situation. He felt uneasy again. Is the reason is not good?

"Its n-not your dad's fault. I-its m-mom." Although Jungkook decided to tell it but he was stuttering making his confidence flew away to go through the next conversation.

"What do you mean?" And yes. As he expected, Suga would gave a sarcasm response. Of what is Jungkook saying just now.

-tbc


 

Author's message!

Hi! Lately I keep on checking on AFF and I feel like crying when my AFF home on lp become normal !! SO YAY!! SO GAY!! I can update without needing to edit it via phone anymore!! XD

And I am sad that their RUN promotion has ended. T T  I will miss them~~ and I am glad that Pinkmon is there on last promotion! their love are complete! and his dance time is sooo cute and funny omg!! hahahaha he gets yes groovess ya know! XD Jin too!

Jin...And I heard that Jin got nominated in WGM! hahahahaha whoever she is, please bear that Jin is very pretty lol. but princess need to marry a prince rite? and isn't that Namjoon? hahaha and Namjoon, please don't file a divorce IF Jin yesss in WGM! XD i might do another divorce fics abt this. kekekeek

anyway, HAPPY READING POTATOES!!

Till next chapter~ XOXO!

-Sharin.