Forgive Me.

BROTHERS

Chapter 26 : Forgive me.


 

"Suga! Wake up! We need to go to the hospital." Jin shake his shoulder hard. After a hard crying, Suga fell asleep and the coldness night doesn't bother him to sleep so soundly as if he was recharging himself.

"Hos- what?" Suga murmured in sleep.

"Hospital. Your dad in hospital." In instant, Suga sat. His heart was beating fast. He looked at Jin with serious look of his. After Jin finished pick up all Suga things that scattered around, he runs to the car.

"What are you doing? Come on!" Jin starts the engine. Suga dashed to the seat beside Jin. He stared Jin with a look that needing an explanation.

"Your mom went to my house because she couldn't contact you. And my mom contact me. Your dad got heart attack just now and he is currently in ICU." Suga's heart felt like being crashed for thousands time today. After what he did, he will leave him? Seriously he wants him to live in regrets? For not being a good son? Suga punched the dashboard.

"Sorry sir. I know you're mad but please don't ruin my car." Jin glanced to him. Suga leaned on the seat and throw his head back in frustration. Why this kind of drama exist in my family? It’s ing frustrated! Suga growled in his mind.

As soon as they arrive at the hospital, Suga rushed to his dad's room while Jin handle the visitation form.

"Yoongi-" Mrs. Min's tears fall again the moment she saw Suga. Suga walked in and hug her. He even mumbled sorry.

"It’s my fault." Suga cried.

"No. He just had hard breathing while we were sleeping and it continues with a sudden heart attack." She told him the truth.

"But still. It’s my fault. I'm not a good son."

"Y-yoo." Mr. Min hardly called him after he lowered down his breathing supporter. Suga and Mrs. Min dashed to him.

"Dad I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. I just-" his dad nodded and his hair.

"I-I'm sorry too. For..not..telling you. I'm s-sorry..for..not..being a..good dad." He spoke in difficulty. Suga put back the breathing thing.

"Dad. Stop talking. You need to rest." He smiled and nodded then slowly closed his eyes. Seeing that, Suga suddenly feels afraid. He was afraid if Mr. Min won't wake up later.

"Dad. Don't leave us." Suga held his hand. His dad nods with eyes closed. Suga buried his face on the bed. He cried again. Mrs. Min his back.

"He will be okay. He is strong just like you." Mrs. Min tried to make him feel good and less guilty.

"Would you tell me how was dad at school?" Suga hoarse voice spoke with face still on the bed. Mrs. Min smiled. She take a chair to sit beside Suga and starts telling the story.

"Your teenager time really reminds me of him. He was quite a rebellious student and a head of prankster at school. If someone pissed him off, he will make sure they received his 'thankful' gift." Suga smirked. His tears slowly dried and he lifted up his face to look at Mrs. Min.

"But, at the same time, he was a hero. He protects bully victims from getting bullied and he loves helping the gardener to fix the farm and the school's barn. He's cold and rude outside but he was warmer inside." And so, the story continues until the sun rise.

Suga walked out the room with his new clothes in hand. It is his turn to take bath.

"Jin." He walked to Jin who sleeps at the chair near the waiting section. Jin was awake in startle. Suga chuckled. Amused to see his smile, Jin smiles too.

"How was your dad?"

"Getting better I hope. If he does, he will be transferred to a normal ward this noon." Jin nodded gladfully.

"I guess I'll go home now and come visits in proper way." Jin stretched his hands as he stood. Suga nodded.

"Don't tell the boys." Suga suddenly spoke up. Jin raised his brow. "Please?" Jin conforms and nods.

"If that what you want."

"Thanks dude." Suga placed his hand on that broad shoulder.

"No biggie."

After finished bathing, Suga sit beside his dad. He never leave the bed except to go to the toilet. But then he will rush back to the ward. Afraid of his dad leaving in sudden. Just like, a happen ending and he hates that. It will just make him have more regrets.

The moment Suga back, he saw no breathing machine beside his dad. His face doesn't pale anymore. It does look weak but it was better than this morning. Suga smiled.

"Are you still mad at me?" His dad asked as he turned his head to look at Suga.

"A bit. But I don't want to think about it. I just don't want to live in regret." Suga take a bowl of soft porridge near the bed. Mrs. Min went to buy lunch for them after he returned from the toilet just now.

"I'm sorry." Mr. Min said again. Suga sighed.

"Stop saying that. I'm the one who should say sorry. Are you trying to build guilty in me?" He furrowed his eyebrows. He was trying his best to control his emotion. He will not going to throw up again in here.

Mr. Min chuckled. He wants to laugh hard but he just can't. Suga was too cute when he was mad.

"You're cute when you're mad." He eventually said his thought out loud.

"Now you can speak long words but eat first." Suga scooped a spoonful of porridge and headed it to his dad. His eyes went large seeing the amount of the porridge.

"It’s too-" The moment Mr. Min wanted to complain, Suga took the chance to feed him that spoonful of porridge.

"I want to say sorry for everything. I am not a good son to you. Just listen to me." Suga starts to speak and warned his dad just to listen when he wanted to speak too. Suga then continue to speak as he feeds him.

"Honestly I still hate you for doing this to me. I just don't understand why. Yes I love mom more than you but it doesn't mean that I never loved you. I do love you but my ego and my anger didn't let me to show it off to you." Suga looked at him.

"I will said this just once. So hear carefully." Suga scooped another spoonful and feed him while saying, "I hate you dad."

Mr. Min couldn't say anything as his mouth was full. Suga quickly pick up the rubbish and is on the way to get out when his dad reply, "I hate you too, son."

Suga pulled a smile and chuckled before he left.

Mr. Min was smiling thinking about the time he will spend with Suga later. He was a bit rude, still. But he knows they will make up soon. The door was opened.

"You're back Risa. It took so long for you to-" Mr. Min expression turned grim. He never expected to see her again. Together with her new family.

"Dong gook." Sera said his name. Mr. Min turned his head away. Sera and Mr. Jeon come in. Jungkook was also dragged there without knowing nothing and he just stood at the door.

"Min Dong Gook. Please at least look at us." Mr. Jeon spoke. Still, Mr. Min don't want to turn.

Sera and Mr. Jeon bowed on the floor. Jungkook was speechless to see that. He was wondering why but when he recalled what his dad just called that man name, Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about Suga. Where is hyung?

"We're here to seek for your apologize. We are sorry for what we did. Please forgive us." They both said.

"Go." Mr. Min spoke a word. They lifted their head. "I don't want to see your face. JUST GO!" He yelled.

"Yeobo?" Mrs. Min just returned and she hurriedly went inside when she heard he yelled. Mrs. Min froze at the sight of the couple that ruined her husband's life long ago. She was not even sparing a smile to them and went straight to her husband.

"Have you finished eating?" She asked as she his hands. Mr. Min nodded.

"Please asked them to go. I don't want to see them." He asked a request to his wife. Mrs. Min turned to them.

"You've heard it. Please go."

Jungkook looked at his parents. They looked so sad. Jungkook steps inside and bowed down too.

"Please forgive my parents uncle. They realized their fault and they sincerely want your forgiveness." When Jungkook spoke, Mr. Min turned to him. He judged Jungkook up and down.

"You look like your dad. That jerk." Mr. Min just couldn't hold his anger and madness. His heart tighten all of sudden. Thinking back of what they did, it hurts him so much. They are dare enough to come and bringing over their child after what they had did to him.

Jungkook stays lowered on the floor. He feels like crying because he looks like his dad and Mr. Min hates him. What if Suga hyung hates me too?

"What are you doing here?"  Suga looked at the couple who kneeled on the floor and Jungkook who still bowed on the floor.

"My nurse friend told me that your dad got hospitalized. We're here to visit him and seeking his forgiveness." Sera stood up and walked to Suga. She smiled and held Suga hand but he averted her hand away. Her smiles ceased.

"Yoo?" Suga ignored her and walked in to his dad. He put the washable cup and spoon on the table.

"Please go. I don't want to see you all around here." Jungkook flinched at the word you all. So Suga hates him now. Jungkook slowly lifted up his head and looked at Suga.

"Hyung."

"Jungkook, bring your parents out or I will never be your hyung anymore." Suga threatened. Jungkook slowly get up and look at his parents.

"We won't go until you forgive us!" Sera made a decision and kneeled back on the floor.

"Just go won't you?!" Suga yelled.

"Yoongi!" Risa suddenly called him a she presses the emergency button. His das was attacked by sudden difficulties in breathing and his nose is bleeding. Mr. Jeon got up and rushed to him.

"There could be inhaler in the aid kit." He said as he searching through the drawer. When he found it he take it out and goes to Mr. Min. Sua stops him and snatched the inhaler and give it to Risa.

"You stay away from my dad." Suga pushed Mr. Jeon away. Suga eyes then catch Sera who stay beside his dad. She was begging for forgiveness.

"My dad is not going to die yet so stop begging and leave!" Suga pulled her away.

"Yoo please. I realized I'm at fault."

"Yea I know but now go. You can come later and don't be too stubborn." Suga brought her to her husband. The nurses are coming in and they need to go out including Suga and Risa.

Risa was pacing back and forth in front of the door while Suga sat on one of the chair. Not far from him, there were the couple while Jungkook just stands. He looked down all the time. Probably blaming himself for everything.

"Family members?" A nurse come out. Suga and Risa response a yes. Sera was standing up too but she sat back when Suga glared her. When they entered, Sera cupped her face and cries. Jungkook snorted at the situation.

"We deserve it aren't we?" Jungkook look at his parents. His dad just keep his head low while his mom keeps on crying.

In the room,

There are wires everywhere on his dad's body. Suga frowns. Why he became like this? Just now they talk and ate harmonily. Suga and Risa need to wear a gown, covering their head and wear a face mask.

"His heart was actually not really in good condition to start with. He got terrible headache, lower blood pressure and the stress was a bit high. It gives him more pressure actually. His lungs starting to get infected since he take an unknown pills and overdose to relief his pain." The doctor said. He then asked Risa if she ever knew that her husband was consuming the pills and she answered a no with tears.

"He was supposed to come for regular therapy since last 2 month when he did medical checkup but I think he never attend as there is no record of his attendance." The doctor just found the record and read it to them. His dad was having a very tiring day as he worked overtime and his body became weak. The result of the checkup saying he needs to do regular therapy on his heart.

"I don't think he would last long. The bacteria spread very fast too." The last word from doctor making Mrs. Min wobble down. Suga catch her by her waist.

"Can we meet him?" Suga asked. The doctor look at his dad. His eyes was opened but he looks weak. He gestured his hand. Calling for them. The one he loves.

"5 minutes." The doctor gave permission. Carefully, Suga and Risa stepped into the restriction curtain that protecting his dad's bed area. Risa grabs his hand.

"I love you. T-thank you for..accepting my proposal. Thank..you for taking a good care ..for both of us. Thank you..for everything." Mr. Min held his wife hands and spoke with his might. Risa nodded and biting her lips. Trying to hold back her tears. She then passes his hand to Suga.

"Don't talk like you're going to die." Suga warned him. Mr. Min smiled a little and shook his head. Signaling that he will go sooner or later.

"I am happy for having a son like you. You resembles me a lot. Thank you, sorry and I love you." He managed to say in one breath. Suga clenched his teeth while letting go his hand.

"I've said don't talk like that." His eyes getting teary. Risa take his hand to hold Mr. Min hand back.

"Yoongi, don't broke our promise okay?" His dad said. Suga tilted down his head and nodded while the tears fall down to his cheek.

"I am..s-sorry too." He said in sobbed.

"Any wishes you want me to grant it for you?" Suga asked but still with head down. He doesn't dare to look at his weak dad. His strong dad who accept his rudeness and sportingly response to all his sarcasm has become weak. Mr. Min smiled hearing that.

      *       *      *

Suga and Risa walked out the ward with heavy steps.

"How is he?" Mr. Jeon rushed to him. Suga stared him with his red eyes. Mr. Jeon lowered his head.

"I'm sorry-" Suga punched him hard until Mr. Jeon step a back and his body hit the wall behind.

"Yoongi." Risa and Sera gasped.

"Don't say sorry anymore!!" Suga yelled. He was sick hearing that word countlessly. Even when his dad said it he feels like punching but he held himself. But since the one who said was the one who ruined his dad marriage, he can't hold himself anymore.

"You're happy to see him like that don't you?! Why did you snatched her away when you know she was married already?! You bastard!" Suga punched him again while Mr. Jeon didn't even avoid his attack. He realized his mistake so that he just accepted it.

"We're sorry." Mr. Jeon spoke again.

"You know what? He forgives you. Satisfied?!" Suga punched him again but this time, the one who received it was Jungkook. Suga was surprised but he pushed Jungkook away to punch Mr. Jeon. Jungkook make a quick move when he grabbed Suga's body and hugged it tight.

"Hyung please don't. I begged you." Jungkook pleaded. Suga scoffed.

"You're backing your dad." He stated. Suga pushed Jungkook. "I thought you're with me. He ruined my dad's life and my life!"

"I know hyung. But they admit their fault and they regret it. We're sorry." Jungkook tears finally fall.

"Go away. You all go." Suga said in lower tone but in firm voice.

"Hyung." Jungkook try to reach him but Suga shrugged his hand off his body.

"I'm not your hyung Jungkook-ah." Suga said emotionlessly. "Not anymore." He then turned to Sera.

"I don't want to see you all anymore. My dad has forgave you. So just go." He turned away. Jungkook catch his shoulder.

"Hyung! Please, I love you hyung. Don't hate me."

"Why don't you ing go?! Is it that hard to go?! Go!!" Suga lose control. Sera now come and held his hands.

"You make your choice to leave dad and stay with that bastard. You automatically leave me too then. No matter how you said you love me, the fact that you left us, I can't forgive you. Back then you are able to walk away and now it is hard to do it again?" Suga stared her.

"Yoongi. Please stop." Risa tried to calm him down. The nurses are watching and they had called security.

"Go away!!" Suga cried and pushed them away. He even tried to kick Jungkook but Jin managed to drag his body away. Jin just arrived with his parents to visit but he saw the fought and quickly ran to in.

"Jungkook. Go now." Jin commanded. Mr. Jeon seemed to be in his mind when he was the one who dragged his wife and his son away. Jungkook averted his hand and faced his parents.

"This is all your fault!!" Jungkook screamed to his parents and then he runs away. Sera then fainted on her husband arms.

 

-tbc


Author's message:

Hi! hehe its getting tensed here!! the part suga punched jungkook and jungkook hugging him, were parts in run mv. kekeke one of u commented down abt the scene and i'm surprised coz she get it rite XD but i'm not telling her. surprised! hahahaha isn't it's like coincidence how kookie and suga paired up in hhyh? hahaha in meme it said they fought coz of the underwear...XD  in here they fought coz of this. :')  so how was it? did u cry? or not? i'm frowning tho while writing this coz i'm getting in all characters XD

ENJOY READING!! <3 <3

-Sharin