Jin's Three Questions.

BROTHERS

Chapter 17: Jin’s Three Questions

 

Taehyung and Jimin chat together. Taehyung kept showing off his sweatshirt to Jimin making him made face as he was annoyed. After so much chat, Taehyung felt thirsty that he goes outside (he and Jimin chat at the living room) to find water. On his way, he saw Suga and Jungkook still at the garden. They didn't even noticed him when he walks pass by them because the juices just near Suga, under a tree. Taehyung is about to go away when suddenly he heard Suga asked something weird.

"Are you by chance, know who I am?" Suga stared Jungkook.

"Huh?" Jungkook seemed shocked with the sudden question. Which so do to Taehyung.

"O-of course I know you hyung. You're part of Bangtan. My family at school." Jungkook answered with eyes a bit shaking as he was nervous and uneasy. Suga chuckled.

"Yeah right." He said and sipped some juice. They both fell in silence for a moment.

"What are you still doing there? Let’s get inside! It’s cold out here!" Jhope stood by the sliding door, hugging himself. He gestured them to get inside.

"Okay." Suga got up first. Jungkook followed him but he was surprised to see Taehyung standing in front of him just across the table. Taehyung smiled.

"Help me to get juices for everyone." Taehyung acted like nothing happened. As if he didn't even eavesdrop them.

After another one hour spending there, they decided to leave.

"Thanks ma'am for inviting us here." Namjoon, as the leader expressed his gratitude.

"The party and the games were fun too!" Jhope said. Smiling widely.

"And the food were super delicious! Seriuosly!" Jin gave her two thumbs up. Jimin and Taehyung nodded.

"Let’s go." Suga walked out first. They followed as they bowed to her.

"You're not going hyung?" Jimin asked when Suga not stepping inside the car. Suga shook his head. He waved and walked away.

"What's with that hyung tonight?" Jimin whispered to Jhope. Jhope made face and shrugged. He mouthed to Jin. They didn't even ask him yet but he had pushed down the brake.

"Wear your seatbelts." Jin said as he swift the steering wheel and smoothly stepped on the clutch.

"Do only I realize something was off here?" Jimin whispered to Taehyung. But Taehyung just remain silent. His sharp gaze was looking at the side mirror showing Suga's back figure who now had his hoodie covered the head.

"Now everyone seems weird." Jimin pouted and folded his arm as he leaned on his seat. Jin slightly glance at Jimin through the mirror and looked at Taehyung.

"Hyung, focus." Namjoon tapped his shoulder.

*      *      *     

"Mom! Where do I put this?!" Jungkook was helping his mother by cleaning the party site. He was holding the barbeque set.

"Bring it to the store room after you washed it." She yelled from inside. Then coming out with apron on her. Wiping her hands on it as it were wet after washing the dishes.

"I'll clean the table." She said to Jungkook because early Jungkook has warned her not to step on the garden and let him does the cleaning.

"No mom. I've said I'm doing it. Please don't broke the promise." Jungkook firmly warned her again. She pouted.

"Well then, my son is the strongest man in the world!" She moved to press his shoulder. They chuckled. From afar, Suga watched them. He was spying them from the back alley of the house. He bitterly smiled.

*      *      *     

After Jin dropped Taehyung off, he drove to Suga’s house and waited for him the corner road. His room was dark and Jin knew, Suga was not in there already sleeping. He didn't even arrive yet. Walking from there or taking bus took about 30 minutes while by car it is just 15 minutes. If it from Suga's home. Not from others. Sending the others taking him 40 minutes though but he believes Suga is not yet arrive.

Just as he expected, he now seeing Suga walking from afar with deep thought. Seeing Suga not noticing his existence, Jin cleared his throat. Suga stopped and looked at him. He was surprised indeed. To why Jin was here.

"Mind to share the business?" Jin raised a brow. Suga smirked. He approached Jin and stop in front of him. They stares at each other. For about a minute, Suga then sighed and he eventually gets in the front seat. Jin chuckled before get in the car.

"So, should I ask or should I wait?" Jin spoke after they have ordered their drink. Suga leaned on the chair.

"Ask me."

"So, I have three questions here." Jin put up three fingers. Suga smirked.

"Only three and we're done. Okay?" Jin grasped.

"F-fine." He sighed. Suga. He always know how to stop things. In his way of course.

"What is wrong with you and Jungkook today?"

"We seems awkward?" Suga asked back. Jin nodded. Suga plastered a small smile.

"Because I discovered something funny and interesting about him." Jin raised a brow. What is that mean though?

"So, the second question is?" Suga put his elbows on the table.

"Why I sense something different between you and Mrs. Jeon?" Suga was startled by that unexpected question. He didn't expect that Jin would realize that.

"She was just someone unfamiliar. You know I was awkward around strangers." Suga forced a smile. An awkward and nervous smile. Jin smirked.

"My third question." Jin put his elbow on the table too. "Can you not lying to me?" Suga was amused to see brave Jin tonight. He found it interesting that he suddenly laughed.

"Jin. Are you my soul-mate or what?" Suga snickered.

"I can be one. But what I know, my buddy is hiding something from me and I need to know what. Why? Because it involves our members. You, Jungkook and Taehyung." Jin said.

"Tae?" Suga was surprised to hear that. Jin just smile.

"Between you and me." Jin pointed out Suga and himself, and continue," I was the one who alert to the surrounding."

"Yeah rite." Suga snickered.

"Hey I'm serious Yoongi. I and Taehyung sense something isn't right between you and Jungkook. And you know? Jimin starts to have sense too." Jin being serious. Their drinks arrived and they wait until the waitress go before continue the conversation.

"Jungkook has told us that Taehyung heard something he shouldn't heard right? I bet it’s involves you." Jin pointed his finger to Suga.

"So what is your guess?" Suga bluntly asked.

"She's your mom right? Mrs. Jeon." Jin's shot. Suga leaned back on the chair. Jin raised a brow. Suga takes his drink and drank it through a straw. He put back the glass on the table as he replied,

"Yes." A couple of silence pass by. Suga then put back his elbow on the table and talks.

"You know? I guessed Jungkook knew that I'm his hyung. I mean, other blood related hyung."

"Like step-brothers?" Jin guessed. Suga nodded.

"And I don't understand why he kept it a secret from me. Well, I guess, if I'm even a dumb so yeah I'll be surprised to hear him admitting that he is my other brother. Do you get what I mean?" Suga frownd as he looked at Jin. He don't know how to express his feelings well so that Jin would understand his thought as he should told. Jin nodded and chuckled.

"Yes I do. You expect him to notice that you too has sense about that right? So that he can talk openly to you." Jin spoke what he can interpret from Suga's difficult sentences. Suga nodded and snaps his fingers.

"You're my soul mate indeed!" Jin chuckled. It’s rare to see Suga like this. Is he stress right now? It’s not the usual Suga. Who was always calm and who don't give a one.

"I sense that when I met him at the playground uphill. He even interested in my family history. Although I had warned him other time not to ask again but he did." Suga made face. "Starting from there, I relate all his questions to me and trying to make a conclusion why. What make me really thought he is my mom's other son is when he asked me questions related to non-blooded family relation when we’re at Busan." Suga take a breath. Jin smiled. Suga seems innocent. He tried his best to make it clear to him.

"Last night, I saw a video recorded by Namjoon at a party after the championship. I saw her. Sitting and chatting with Jungkook. Namjoon introduced her as his mom." Suga sighed. Jin nodded. That's why Suga seems quite off today. He just really found out about it while Jungkook may knew long time ago.

"Okay now listen to me, Min Yoongi." Jin said. Suga nodded and drink his smoothies again.

"I guessed.. Jungkook accidently know that you are someone related to his family until he found out that you are his mom's other son. I think, he may thought of the reasons why she got divorced or already blamed himself for it. So, until he finds out the real reason why she and your dad broke up, he will keep it secret from you." Jin made a conclusion. Suga frowns.

"Why he should blame himself for? I don't blame him for being her other son on her second marriage." Suga said. Jin look at Suga. He decides not to tell Suga the reason why. The fact that Jungkook was born on the year his parent divorced. Jin shrugged instead.

"Why not you ask him?" He grins. Suga made face. They drink and talk about other things and went home after about two hour they were there.

 

At the last week of school, Jungkook always excited and woke up early in the morning. He didn't go to school by bicycle anymore as Jin will drive them to school for that one last week of school before a long break.

"Jungkook! Your friends' are here now!" Sera shouted as she does the laundry.

"Coming!" Jungkook replied from upstairs. Sera walked to the gate. The boys greet her through the opened windows. She looked at each of them. What a fine boy. Her heart whispered proudly.

She noticed one of them were not looking at her but to the front road. He always at the front seat beside the driver, that pink haired boy. His window was down but he doesn't even bother to take a glance at her. She didn't get mad of him. She just thought he might be a cool city guy type or maybe a swagger. Even at the Christmas party, he didn't talk much. And wore shades at night.

Ddak! Ddak! Ddakk! A loud noises heard from inside. Sera chuckled. Jungkook must hurry ran downstairs.

"I'm here!" Jungkook yelled with hands on air before run to the car. Jhope had opened the door for him. Namjoon ruffled his hair as he get inside.

"We're getting Jimin and Taehyung." Jin put his hands up as goodbye. Sera smiled and waved her hands.

After doing the laundry, Sera walked upstairs toward Jungkook's room. As Jungkook was late today, his room must be in a mess now. Sera stops in front of his room. She was thinking whether to get in or not. Lately, Jungkook is not letting her to get inside his room and he did threw tantrum when she does enter his room. Sera sighed. It’s my son's privacy. I need to respect him. Sera nodded at her thoughts. She ended up walking into her room instead.

With husband gone to work and son to school, she is alone at home. Sera take out a small diary, a glue stick and colourful pens. She smiled as she thought of what will she do next. She goes to her drawer and take out bunches of pictures. She smiled as she looked at the pictures. She caressed one of the pictures.

"Yoo. I missed you." She mumbled. Her eyes got teary and she fanned her face to get rid of it. She starts her work. Sticking his pictures from the first and write down little memo under it.

My first time meeting him. He looked so cold outside but I know he is warmer inside.

The second picture with memo and so on.

Today he wear a beanie. He looks so handsome in it. I wish I could make him one. (That's when I started to knit one and it goes to Kookie's senior)

He looked stress. Is the paper today hard to answer?

A moment later,

"Where could it be?" Sera searched for that picture for almost fifteen minutes now. She has confirmed that she arranged them by date she took them but why it missing one? She has been countlessly checked her drawers and under the bed and around the room. But still, she can't find it. Sera sighed.

"It may be in somewhere here." She positive minded and continue with her works.

Pin! Pin!

*      *      *     

"Hyung! Take care of my belongings!" Jungkook threw his bag to Jhope before ran joining Jimin, Taehyung and their first grade gang at the field.

"Yaish! This kid's manner!" Jhope hissed as he threw the bag beside him.

"If he did that to me, I'll make sure he get a taste of my kick on his ." Namjoon came with snacks.

"What are they up to today?" Suga sighed. He has been sleeping in the detain room but got dragged by Jin to the field. He yawned loudly then.

"They're having football games. I've been telling you all our way here." Jin shook his head. Suga has not fully awake yet.

"Hmm." Suga hummed and wanna take a sit beside Jhope but sitting on Jungkook's bag instead.

"Hyung, you're sitting on Kookie's bag." Namjoon saw that and told him as he sat behind Jhope. Jin and Jhope giggles at his mental state.

"You should have let me to just sleep." Suga hissed. Jin just smiled. Although Suga seems to start nagging, but it will be not that long. He will slowly back to his sense.

Suga pulled the bag under him and put it on his lap. He accidently pulled the bag upside down that all Jungkook's things dropped down. Jhope and Namjoon laughed. Suga glared them.

"I'll help." Jin who sat by Jhope's left, volunteered.

"No thanks. I can manage it." Suga put up his hand. Making Jin sat back. One by one Jungkook's things he picked.

Jungkook's wallet opened wide that Suga saw his picture and his mom. Jungkook back hug her. This picture taken when he just graduate from secondary high. Suga smiled. He closed it and put it in the bag. The last thing he picks is a plain, black notebook. He got curious that he accidently opened it without permission. In it, Jungkook wrote lyrics and some of their pictures together stick in it with beautiful quotes written. A page then automatically opened up. Suga was surprised to see a picture of him inserted in between half of the book's pages.

"Goaall!!" Jhope and Namjoon's screamed startled him. Suga quickly put back the book inside and the picture in his pocket.

"Did you see that hyung? Tae just shoot it!" Namjoon shakes Suga's shoulder as he was too excited to see his juniors play very well.

"Indeed. They're good in sport than us." Suga formed small smile.

"I can do sport too! Tennis and running." Jhope butts in. Suga nodded. He is not in the mood to know about it.

"You should see me participate in sport day next year! You must!" Jhope look at him and Jin.

"Yeah yeah." Suga pushed his face to face the field again. He don't want that happy virus disturbs him.

 

 

-tbc


Hi hi! I'm back! So this is it. Now Jin knew about this. perhaps..would Tae knows too? idk. hehehe btw have u heard BTS : MA CITY ?

WOW! ITS SO WOW! I LOVE IT! Say lalalalala! XD Jimin's voice though omggg hahahah

btw, are they starting their concert today? I'm not sure but I'm gonna watch it live on V this 29 Nov. *confidence*  Wish me free that time T T  I really want to see it

Fighting all Armys! Get ready with your pounding heart that will pound even harder soon! Mr. Min Suga was always my top bias wrecker. For this comeback, Mr. Min't' Suga will do the same too! OMG! POOR MY KOOKIE! XP

HAHAHAHAH OKAY. HAVE FUN READING READERS! :)))

-sharin

bonus :P

Mr. Min't' Suga

Mr. Jeon Jungkookie ~