The Meeting

BROTHERS

The school bell ring. The calm classrooms went noisy as it’s now time to go home. They all pick up the things and bag as soon as the teacher walked out. The long and nostalgic hallway soon to be packed by students. Among them, a blonde hair guy walked to the opposite way.

"Hey Suga. Not again today?" a boy asked him. Suga just wavering his hand as he passed by him.

"Detention room?" someone butts in. Suga make a hmm-face.

"What to do with you, huh?" the earlier boy sighed. Looking at Suga who gone further the hallway.

Grrikk~ the door creaking when Suga opened it. Tch. He glared the old wooden door. This class was different from the other. This retro styled class which is one and only build of wood in this school. He then switch on the fan, and take his place near the window before he open it up. Sometimes he would close his eyes when the evening breeze hit his face.

Suga put his bag on the table and take out a notebook, mp3 and some snacks. He usually spend his time here doing his own business since the discipline teacher nor the counsellor would ever care about him. Maybe because he is the only student being held right here, and as long as he not creating trouble, he was free to do his things.

Honestly, Suga doesn't really care to be in here for almost every day. Despite, he likes in here tho. The silence. He whether listening to music while sleeping or composing a song in this room. This is how he spent 2 hours here. Alone in the detention room.

*      *      *

Suga pinched his head as he felt the pain there. He always toughen himself to not getting sick. Thanks to that, he only sick once a year. Although only once he got sick, he normally do not resting in his home. He went to school's infirmary instead. That’s why he was now walking to school.

Today he took the long route. Because he hate to be seen in his his weak condition. While listening to music through his earphone, he walked through an alley. A drunk man saw him made face as he pass by them. He grinned his teeth as he call,

"Hey young boy!"

At the meantime,

A tall and athletic boy is running as fast as he can. He kept looking at his watch while running. It’s because of he is totally late for school. He gritted his teeth as he blaming himself inside. Why wouldn't he wake up easily when his mom came to wake him up? And the most silly decision he made was, why the he ran when he had a bicycle? This morning is not a good morning.

*       *       *

Ding dong~ Ding dong~                                                                                

The school bell rang loudly. The discipline teacher, Mr. Park was getting ready to close the school gate when Suga boldly walk in.

"Yah! Where do you think you're going, huh?" he yelled. Tch. Suga rolled his eyes then say,

"What? The gate weren't closing yet, tho." Mr. Park closely looked at him when he turn around.

"So you warmed up in the morning huh? Again you got in trouble. Fighting again! Are you gonna be a fighter in future? Huh? What are we going to do with you Min Yoongi?" he exploded when he saw bruises near Suga's left eye and his temple. At the corner of his lips too.

"Call me Suga." he correcting his name or more accurately, his nickname.

"Oh? So that your stage fighter name? So you really gonna be a fighter hmm.?" Suga ruffled his hair madly. This teacher really can't shut his mouth.

"Can't you shut up? For your future damn sake, just shut up!" Suga hissed angrily. Just now drunken men fumed him up. Now this strict old man. He really lost his patience.

"Now you're talking like a spoil brat to me! You think you gonna be excuse?!" the teacher was about to slap him when a boy who gasping for air supported his body on the gate wall.

"This another little brat. Why are you late too!" the teacher pointed his stick to the just-arrived-student.

"S-sorry sir. I woke up late." the student politely apologize. Suga rolled his eyes as for him there was no need to apologize. Especially to this annoying discipline teacher.

"Eh, Jeon Jungkook! This is your first time! What happened to your bicycle? Why are you running?" the teacher approached to him.

"Ehe, just exercising. My stamina need to be level up." Jungkook grinned. The teacher patted him.

"Nevermind. Because it’s your first time, I'll slip you in. Just hurry to your class now."

"Thank you sir!" Jungkook bowed politely before hurried to his class.

"Look at him. A promising basketball player. Nice and polite. He's you junior yet you need to learn from him. You're a high schooler Min Yoongi. This is your last sem here. Wou-" before he could continue his morning speech, Suga quickly interrupting.

"May I go now?" Well he's kind of late 10 minutes and this unofficially morning speech just added 6 more minutes to him.

"Don't forget to be in the detention room this evening." the discipline teacher reminds him about his punishment.

"Yeah, as usual." Suga mumbled. After change his shoes, he walk through the hallway to go to the infirmary. The silent hallway really gave him a good moment to cool down. But then he closed his eyes in frustration when the silent broke with a yell.

"Ahh damn that Jimin." he put on his earphone while cussing the name he heard just now. Soon, he smile when a pleasant melody soothing his hearing.

     *      *      *

"Park Jimin! Why did you always forget to bring your maths book?" asked his math teacher.

"Ugh. Because I'm quite forgetful?" he grinned.

"Did you do your homework? The yesterday assignment. Have you finished it?" that question left him scratching his eyebrow. Seeing his silence, the teacher sighs,

"Then I guess not."

"I'm really sorry madam. Tomor-"

"Detention room." the madam cut him off.

"Pardon?" Jimin frowned. Is he misheard?

"You'll be finishing this math sets, by today, at the detention room. FULL-STOP." The math teacher swaying some of the sets in front of him.

"But madam, I have a date today." the class laughed at him. His friends already called him to take a sit saying his plead will not work for her.

"FULL STOP CUTIE PIE. We shall continue our lesson." the teacher cooly pushed him away.

 

At the infirmary,

Suga's precious sleep is being disturbed. He frowned in half awake. A weird and loud sound heard from his right bed. He lend out his hand to open the curtain as he was too lazy to get up. To his surprise, there is only a sleeping boy there. Suga sigh as he thought that he maybe dreaming something weird. He need to take another sleeping pill for a peace sleep. When he was about to sit up, the weird sound were heard again.

"Hehe, I won! You lose Kamen Raider. Hahaha I finally won!" the boy next to him laugh while raising both his hands up. Celebrating his victory.

"Sleep talk?" Suga somehow feel weird. This is his first time experiencing this. He looked at the boy. Looking all innocent in his sleep with his pink purplish hair.

"Even his hair colour is weird." he commented.

"Don't you dare complaining about my style, Yaiba." Suga then was taken aback by that boy answer.

"Tch. What a weirdo." Suga mumbled. He get up and take his bag, some pills and left the bed.

"Where are you going? Are you feeling okay now?" the nurse asked him.

"Yeah fine. But he was not." he pointed at the boy before he left.

Suga force himself to climb up the stairs until he reach the rooftop. The afternoon breeze hit his face, swaying his blonde hair as soon as he open the door. He smile. The refreshing air just gave him some endorphin. He walked to the shady place and lie down. He thought there was no need to take the pills when he already felt all sleepy. Suga shut his eyes and letting the breeze become his lullaby.

"LA LA LA LA LA! WHAT'S YOUR DREAM BABY?! WHAT'S YOUR DREAM?!" Suga was really shocked by the sudden loud voice. His eyes now wide open looking around him. Finding the source of the sound.

"YOU'RE IN DANGER! YOU HURT ME! AH YEAH! AH YEAH!" Suga cupped his ears in frustration. He was really angry now but he was not in the mood to shut the guy. He barely got to the exit and slammed the door as he went to find other place to sleep.

"Why did today such a hell to me?" he cussed. Suddenly remember morning incident at the house, the fight, weird noise at infirmary and the annoying voice just now. He now making his way to the usual place he used to be. Detention room. When he arrived, he was already smiling because of the total silence in here.

"Finally!" he lay down on the table and sleep again.

** Time skipped **

Grrikk! Grrah-grahhgh! The wooden door was opened by force.

"NOT AGAIN!" Suga get up. Glared angrily to who just disturbing his sleep for the nth time.

"Err..s-sorry. I-I didn't mean to disturb you." a boy smile in guilty.

"What are you doing here by the way? I thought you were excused from detention." Suga brushed his crumpled uniform as he stood. Looking at the so-promised-basketball player, Jeon Jungkook.

"Ehe, I got caught by Mrs.Park." Jungkook scratched his neck. Grinning. Suga chuckled. Both Park were discipline teacher and one of the married couple here. The difference is only the strictness. Mrs. Park is the most strict teacher in this school. Suga silently glad because he met Mr. Park. Mr. Park would send him to detention room as usual but Mrs. Park, the stage of punishment will be level up along with the number of mistakes.

He glanced at Jungkook who sit two desks away from him. He was lucky today since it was his first mistake. Just then Suga realize something. He sat on the chair while asking,

"First year?"

"Y-yeah." Jungkook then stand up and bowed. "My name is Jeon Jungkook. Student of class 1-2. Please treat me well, hyung." he gave Suga a sweet smile ever. Suga was enchanted. Jungkook remind him of someone.

"Do your own business. Don't ever be loud." Suga continue to sleep. 

"What is your name hyung?"

"Suga." Suga answered with his head on the table. Not bothering to look at Jungkook.

"Nice to meet you Suga hyung." Jungkook bowed his head and walk to the back of the room. Suga's eyes opened for a moment. After that, he shut back.