Words We Can't Say

Why Must Him ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "Ahh, I miss home!" say the shorter boy after he put his feet on the floor of their house. Jackson just rolling his eyes looking at the boy with so much annoyed. He then make his way to the kitchen and drink some water. "It's so bored in hospital!" Jackson can hear Bambam voice far from the where he was. Jackson take a seat for moment and just relaxing his head on the table. The boy let out a heavy sigh. "Mr Kiekie! I miss you! It's so hard to sleep without you. I don't know to hug who when you are not there!" Bambam cheerful voice fulled the entry house and that make Jackson so mad. "ing bastard! You just be in hospital about 22 hours! 22 ing hours! Stop being so loud!" Jackson now who is take over the house. After he scream out loud he do not listen the annoying voice again.Probaly the boy get shock and crying in his bedroom. Jackson then get his up and walk out from the kitchen and choose to go straight into his bedroom to take a nap. In his way, he feel his damn leg step on something fluffy and when he look down he can see the  not so big white bear that Bambam used to call Mr I dont care Kiekie at the floor. He bent down to take the fluffy thing. "Because of you stupid little thing, my arm hurt so damn bad!" Jackson choke the bear neck. "Why in hell I have to be you?" Jackson groaning when he remember the last night things. Bambam can't stop whining for Jackson bring his Kiekie to the hospital or he can't close his eyes. Jackson do not want to waste his time and the nurse also give he a warn to be quiet. Jackson become the Mr Kiekie under compulsion. At first both of them do not want it to be happen because Jackson is hating Bambam and Bambam is scare of Jackson but the day already writen in God book that Jackson be his Kiekie and Bambam is hugging his arm all the night long. "Kiekie my !" Jackson throw the pity bear somewhere he does not care where, he then makes his way to his room.

    Jackson rest his body on the puffy bed and he just about to be in dreamland when his phone ringing signing he have a new text. "Uhh!!" Jackson angrily take his phone from the side of his bed and read the text from his friend.

Hey Jack, Are you home now?

From : HowCanIStillBeHisFriend?

   Jackson raise his eyebrow. What this guy want? If it was something useless, I swear to God I will kill this man. He then quickly replying the text.

What do you want Mark? Yes, Im home. Don't come here. I'm ing tired!

To : HowCanIStillBeHisFriend?

From :HowCanIStillBeHisFriend?

I'm not. Just want to ask, how was Bambam? Mind if I get his number?

   Jackson wake up from laying on his bed and focus on what Mark just send to him. He questioning hisself why this Mark suddenly show the interest on his Bambam. He send a quick "why?" text to his friend and in second he get the reply. "Don`t say!" Jackson feel really shock by what he just read. "Mark is crazy bastard!" Jackson can't look away from his phone. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter