Keep Breathing

Why Must Him ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, It's me again. Today is my 16th birthday. Birthday should be a happy moment for someone life, right? Well not me. Everytime this date show on my cellphone screen, it's mean I'm getting more close to my death. I don't really care about it. I just wish I will gone soon so I don't need to see my parent cry over and over again everytime I screaming at the night when I can't breath properly. They don't deserve this pain. Please let me die as soon as possible God. Ohh btw, Happy Birthday to me :)

p/s : If I can, I want to stay alive. Someone has change me. Huhh~

xoxo, Me :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Mark move his feet along the empty road aimlessly without any feeling in his heart. The cold wind caress his cheek smoothly sending the sign that it will rain any time from now. The red hair boy just ignore the dark cloud hanging above his head and just force his heavy leg to keep move.Lately, he feel more and more emptiness hugging his life as the day gone. 

   The buzz in his pocket wake up him from the day dream. Mark take a moment to look at the caller ID. It's Jackson, his best friends. He can't help but wonder why Jackson call him at this time. It's 6 in the evening and usually Jackson was playing or hanging around with Jaebum and others. Mark excuse hisself from them today because he doesn't feeling very well after he see what he not supposed to see.

"Yeahh Jack, what's up?"

"Where are you?"

"Me? Humm.. I was at Family Mart. The one that near our school. Why?"

"Stay save there. I will come to you"

"Hm? For wh- Hello? Hello Jackson? Aihhh!" 

   Mark put his smart phone back into his pocket as he make his way enter the store and take his peaceful time to buy some snack before Jackson come. Mark sitting hisself comfortably on the chair, still at the store while waiting for Jackson to show up. The wind outside the store has become more strong as the cloud look more dark than before. Along with the sound of thunder, Mark can see the drip of rain start to make their way falling and hitting the empty road. He took out his phone and typing something on it.

To : King Jackson

It's rainy. Make sure you bring the umbrella together. Stay save Jack.

[ 06 : 17 pm ]

   Mark chewing the snack as he wait for the reply and not take it for so long he got the message from Jackson.

From : King Jackson

Do you think I can't see? Just glue your there and don't tell me what to do you old man. Wait for me.

[ 06 : 21 pm ]

From : King Jackson

Take care bastard.

[ 06 : 22 pm ]

   The taller boy smiling alone reading the text. "Stupid Jackson" he then continue to eat his snack and humming some random song that across his mind. Minutes later he can see a wet Jackson entering the store. Jackson look a little  pale with his wet hair. Mark stand up from his seat fastly as he spot Jackson infront of the door. The red hair boy does not wait any longer to put his school jacket around Jackson as he help him to seat on the chair.

   "Wait here" with that Mark running to the counter and ask the seller where the hot pack and towel. After he get all the things he need he come back to where Jackson is and give the other the hot pack as he dry Jackson's hair using the towel. "You can't even take care of yourself. Tell me how the hell you can protect Bambam?" Mark have their eyes looking into each other for a seconds before Jackson move his head to the left and take over the towel from Mark hands. 

   Mark sigh. He pull another chair and seat opposite Jackson. He wait the other to finish cleaning hisself patiently. "Are you okay? Do I need to call ambulance?" Mark feel a little anxious when he see Jackson lips are pale same with his skin. Jackson just shook his head. He took a sip of coffe Mark give him early. Mark seat there watching his friend worriedly. He intertwine their finger together after Jackson done cleaning hisself.

   "Are you sure you are alright Jack? Duh! You look so sick! Lets get an ambulance!" Mark just about to call the emergency number but stop when Jackson grab the corner of his long sleeves uniform. "Stop overacting er. I will not die today" Jackson shoot him a death glare. Mark then putting back his phone onto his pokcet and just stood there, waiting for Jackson to talk.

    "How?" Jackson speak a word after a long silent between them. "How what Jackson?" Mark questioning his bestfriend back because he cannot understand what Jackson is asking for. "How can I stay longer?" Mark become dead silent after list

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter