Look At Me

Why Must Him ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  The cold wind kiss both of them. The sun start to say good bye to the pair boy who are hugging near the beach. Bambam sneezing over the coldness and that make Jackson comeback from reality. He push Bambam too hard that almost make the little fall into the water. 'WHAT THE YOU JUST DOING WANG JACKSON!' the older mind can't stop cursing over what he just did early. Bambam get shock with Jackson sudden changes. "Get in the car. We are going home." said Jackson then he walk toward their car. Bambam only follow the older with a shut mouth and teary eyes. He knew this is will happen. He knew that his hyung are so random guy yet he still believe that Jackson has changes when he hugged Bambam just now. "stupid boy!" Bambam talk to himself. He wipe the tears before entering the car. He wear the seatbelt and close his eyes to get some sleep. He need to sleep or not he will cry messily infront of Jackson. He do not want to do that, it will make Jackson hate toward him will raise. Jackson start the car and drive it carefully. He glanced toward his brother before give his focus to the driving. 'What you just do Jackson?' once again he fight with his heart. Along their way to come back home, Jackson keep thinking about what he will do to cover up his embarrassement. He let out for a thousand times sigh. Almost 1 hours has pass by, they finally arrive at their home. Bambam still in his dream land. "Get up you stupid . We are home." Jackson stop the car and pull out the key. Bambam still in deep sleep. "GET YOUR OUT FROM MY CAR BAMBAM!!" The older scream out loud to Bambam ear and that makes Bambam open his eyes and jump in fear. Bambam almost  slap those ing loud mouth because make he wake up with shock. 'This hyung really!' the little cursing in his head. Bambam hear Jackson hissing before he get out from the car and walk to their house. Bambam settle hisself with the seatbelt and also make his way out from the car and entering the big house.

   Bambam walk into the kitchen to have some drink before he continue his sleep. He can hear the water droping in the bathroom meaning that his brother take a shower first before sleep. Bambam walk to the living room and rest his on the sofa. He start to remember his childhood memories. How he can be in Wang family and how Jackson hate him so much. Bambam actually not a step-brother of Jackson, he is just a strangers in Wang family. Jackson papa bring him home from the orphanages when he is 5 years old. He is very happy at the first. His parent treat him really nice. Same goes to Jackson, his hyung give him a full attention. They play everyday. Jackson always give his best to his brother Bambam. Jackson really love Bambam back then, Bambam and Jackson were happen untill one day come and broke everything.

*FLASHBACK*

   "But papa! I want to go there too! Why only Bamie can go?" A 6 years old Jackson start to crying because he can't follow his father trip to Japan. "You should stay with mama at home Jackson." Mr Wang give the baby smile. Little Bambam seat quietly on his Mama laps watching the two man agruing with each other. "Then let Bambam stay!" Jackson pouting. Mr Wang still with his decision to bring Bambam not Jackson. "Jackson. Behave yourself!" Mr. Wang raising his voice and make the little crying more louder. "It's okay papa. Hyung can go if he want. I can stay with mama." Baby Bambam speak up with tears droping in his eyes. He can't stand when his papa mad at his hyung. Mr. Wang shut up for moment, he give the younger a warm smile before saying its okay that Jackson always go there before and this time he want to bring Bambam. "BUT PAPA I WANT TO GO. WH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter