I Choose You

Why Must Him ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Time fly so ing damn fast and now it's already a month since Bambam stop talking to his hyung after he know how much hate Jackson on him. It's not actually hard for him because they are not always talk to each other and mostly Bambam will avoid Jackson if his hyung do not need anythings from him. So, the little Bambam does not  feel weird because it just like a normal day to him but what he do not know that one of a big giant baby are having a mental break down since last month. Jackson can't have a nice nap after he feel Bambam talk less to him. At first he feel good without annoying voice of him but then, when he wake up from sleep at dawn there is no more "good morning hyung" when he came back from school, there is no more "Welcome home Jackson hyung." Even he kiss those little at night, he can't hear a "thanks hyung. Good night" anymore. Sure, he like it when Bambam stop being so annoying but he feel a little weird without those noisy voice. He feel lonely. The most things that make he feel so ing alone when he start hurting Bambam but the younger do not begged him to stop. He feel like punching a doll. He hate it so much! He can't see Bambam suffering and that why he take a first step to talk to Bambam. He has a plan. A plan to make Bambam begging him for help. "Are you free tomorrow evening?" Jackson start the conversation when he see Bambam walk out from kitchen with a glass of water. He set his view to a young little boy with a big light pink shirt that make him look alike not wearing any boxers. "Emm, to..tomorrow? why?" Bambam ing himself in his mind because not able to talk normally. His heart beat so fast untill he feel a little bit hurt and hard to breath with those fast beating. The younger do not want wasting his time talking or being at the same place with his big brother even everypart of his body now want to run to the giant and hug the boy tightly. He miss the older very much but everytime the younger look at the older eyes, he remember all the pictures and that make him break down into a sea of his tears. "I ask you first did not I?" Jackson give his poker face toward the little boy. Bambam look away when Jackson eyes meet him. Jackson see that. He can see clearly that Bambam is avoiding him not because Bambam need to, but because something else that he do not know what or why. Bambam shut up for a seconds then he answering the other question. "I think Im free." Said him after he sure tomorrow he had nothing to do. Yugyeom will spend all his Saturday with his family at his Grandma house and Jungkook is having a date with his Alien so he had nobody to hang out tomorrow. "Good then. 10a.m , already done. You will follow me." Jackson stand up from the sofa and walk past the clueless Thai guy. "Ehhh? For whattt?" Bambam question are hanging in the air without the answer. He let out a sigh. "Talk to the wall are way better." Bambam start nagging when shadow of Jackson entering his so-much-castle. Bambam just about to moving his feet and open his door knob when a large arm hugging him from behind and stop his action. He then feel a kind of wet lips on his cheek and now he know that the owner of the sudden hug he get. "Dress pretty for tomorrow." Jackson speak after he is done kissing the younger and he make his way to his room leave the others   with no idea and a heart that can't stop beating like a bullerproof. Bambam lay down on his bed with a messy mind. He do not want to hurt his self again but he can't help to falling for his hyung over and over again. "I'm sorry heart because You need to have a weak owner like me." Bambam talking to hisself and after a minutes he already in wonderland.

  "Bambam! How many years more I need to wait for you to get dress?!" Jackson kick the other door non-stoply and do not take so long from Bambam show up with a pair of tight skinny light blue jean and a sweet red long sleeve shirt. He wear a pair of same color converse high to end the outfit for the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter