You Are My Devil

Why Must Him ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "Why I need to go there? Uhhhhh. Something big will happen? Or you gonna make a party?" Jackson talking on the phone with someone he really care and love, Mrs Wang. "Yahh Wang Jackson. Do I need to throw a party just to ask my own son come and sleeping at my house?" Jackson smiling a little at his eomma joke. "Yeah you should maa" Jackson answering with a not so serios answer. He love his mom. Really love. He just can't show it because he is not the old Jackson. Everything changes after his younger brother come in his family. "This kid really! Just come here Jackson and bring your brother too. Ohh I miss him. You guys really leave me and appa alone haihh" Jackson can hear Mrs Wang sigh in the other side. He is sighing too. His mood going down in hell everytime his mom mentioning his dad name and not-so-brother name.  "Talk to him yourself eomma." Jackson  yawning. "No! You talk to him for me" Jackson waking up from his bed and start walking aimlessly around his house while he listening to his mother nagging about "you should be nice to him" "He is your brother" "Lets past just past" Today is Saturday so he just be a  lazy and laying and do nothing  all day. He can't see Bambam shadow nowhere. Maybe spend his time with his friends or just selling his body to some old . Well Jackson do not care where the he is.

.  "Jack, you know you love him. Don't make thing gone any harder." Mrs. Wang's voice speak softly. She's trying to restart again Jackson and Bambam relationship but it does not seem so easy with the older that still leaving in his past life and has a ing pride to care. Jackson roll his eyes everytime his mother talk about this. He already knew what his mom will talk if she call him. Sometime he get bored. "Ma, I will go now. Talk to him by yourself. I do not promise I will go there. I have a lot of classes." with that Jackson end their phone call. He is not wanting to talk about his feeling yet. Because he, himself, do not sure what the feeling he have for his younger brother. But for sure, he does not love Bambam. Well, at least that what he believe for.

   Jackson have a glass of water before walking back to his room but his movement stop when he past the little room. He somehow feel really curious about what Bambam's room look alike  even he was there like many damn times. Along with his questioning heart, the older walk carefully entering the room. Jackson has his feet straight to the others desk. Jackson looking at one by one the photos that taped on the wall. It was full of Bambam own picture and Mr and Mrs Wang also his friend Yugyeom and two others that Jackson do not has clue who is them. But among all those pretty piture, one of them catch his eyes It was nicely taped on the center of all those pictures. The picture look really old and it already have some cut signing that it was from long time ago. The smell of his childhood memories come and clingy around his nose. It was a photo of him and Bambam at the beach, celebrated Bambam for becoming one of his family. Jackson smile a little looking at how tight Bambam hold his hand and how bright their smile was back then.

"Hyung, my friends say to me that you are not my real hyung. I was really sad"

"Just ignore them. They're just jealous on you because you have an awesome hyung like me"

"Hahahaha, naee hyung but hyung can you promise me something?"

"What it is? Ofcourse."

"Can you stay by my side forever even my friend say you are not my hyung?"

"Hahahaha! Come one Bambam! You are my baby brother, Ofcourse! I promise you. I promise that I will stay here. Not going anywhere even you are running away from me because stoling my toys."

"Hahahaha! I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter