A Chance To Us

Why Must Him ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, me again. Well, I'm not die yet. I just comeback from hospital. Guess what? My heart ~ Hehehehe. Its become more wrost each day passes. . Mom and dad crying again. Uhh, I feel bad for them to have this sick son. Nahh nevermind about that, the important thing is.. I fall in love. THIS IS BAD. Why? Duhh! I'm going to die soon, it will make thing harder if I love someone. I will feel scare to leave this world. I'm ed up. Really ed up! I start to wish I can stay more longer. Oh ! I'm so dumb..

see you again. xoxo, Me :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Yess mom. I ate it. Nae eomma, yeahh mom. Yes yes yes. Okay mom. Humm, ofcourse, I will go later. alright mom. Love you too." Jackson put his cellphone back into his jean pokcet after Mrs Wang has end their talk. He let out a low groan as he twist his damn god body. Today is Saturday and it's rainy, so nothing much to do since he can't get out from here and meet his friends. So he just laying down on the sofa, watching some cartoon over the televisyen. He then spot Bambam walking toward their kitchen to drink so water. "Yahh, Come here!" Bambam look at him for moment before move his feet to stand near Jackson.

  Jackson move a little away and pull Bambam to seat next to him but the younger lost his focus and fell onto his hyung lap. Bambam get a little shock when Jackson suddenly place his hand around his small waist and hug it tightly. "You smell good Bambam-ahh~" Jackson rest his head on his younger brother shoulder and nuzzle his face on the crook of Bambam neck, breath in the smaller scent. "H-hyung? Wha-what's wrong hy-hyung?" Bambam try to get out from Jackson lap but the older just pull him closer into the hug. "Cuddle with me, nae Bambam-ahh? " Bambam bit his bottom lips to stop hisself from brust a loud laugh when he hear Jackson wish. "Cuddle. Me and you. Okay?" Bambam let out a small moan when Jackson place a light kiss under his right ear. Bambam can feel Jackson smirking while his neck, obviously will leave a mark later. 

   "Uhm uhmm, okay but let me seat properly" Jackson open his leg to part away and let Bambam seat between it. The older can feel that his brother is nervous as . Jackson cannot help but giggle while tighten the hug . Looking at the way Bambam trying to act strong make Jackson feel want to kiss the other more and more. Jackson wait untill Bambam become more relax and has his back press on Jackson chest. "Bam. I'm sorry" Jackson start. The younger just shut his mouth because he is feeling weird with Jackson behavior nowdays.

   "I am ing sorry because did all those to you. God! I'm sorry Bambam! I know I am a bad hyung but please forgive me. I know I am wrong, I did something so stupid to you. I make you cry. I hu-hurt yo-you! Please for-forgive me Bambam! Ple-plea-please Bambam! I begging y-you" Jackson broke into cry. He put his palm to cover up his messy face as he cry out loud. Bambam become mute. Too shock with what he just hear and see. Bambam turn his body and face the crying Jackson. 'Is this real?' his mind cannot stop tell him that this is just a dream so he slap his face and bit his lips when he can feel the pain. '! This is real! Jackson hyung is-is cr-crying OHMYGOD!' Bambam cannot thinking straight at that time and just hug the older without words. He still can't believe this is happening.

   "Bambam. Plea-please forgive me-me. Don't ha-hate me Bambam. I'm so-sorry! I'm really sorry!" Jackson feel his heart hurting whenever he ask for sorry. Remind him for all those things he done to Bambam make he want to just kill hisself. "I'm sorry Bambam, please for-Mmpphhh!" Jackson tears stop falling from his eyes when Bambam lips connecting with his lips. They stay at those position for seconds before Bambam pull his lips back. Jackson want to push their lips together again,bitting those kissable lips. He feel empty when Bambam break the kiss but he stop his hormone and wait for Bambam to talk.

   "I umm, I ne-never hate you hy-hyung" Bambam wipe Jackson's tears. He do not know where the the courage come to touch his brother. Maybe he cannot stand looking at the crying Jackson. It's kill him. "I already forgive you long time ago. Err, umm. yeahh don't cr-cry hyung" Bambam cupping Jackson face with his small palm, trying to calming the older. "Re-really?" Jackson kick all his ego down to hell, there is no need to has such a pride or whatsoever. He do not want to los

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter