Hide The Truth

Why Must Him ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   “I’m sorry but I hope you can accept the faith.”  Mrs Wang bitted her lips so hard until she can feel the pain and the blood. The hot tears fell down from her eyes.  Mr Wang sighed, as he held his wife hands he wished that everything just a dream. The look on the Doctor face, his wife tears, he hope that everything was a prank on him.

  “I’m really sorry, We will try our best to help him” The leader of the family take a deep breath. “Ho-how long? Until when?”  27 years old husband ask the doctor patiently, he collected the rest of his strength to ask the middle age doctor about something he wished he do not have to hear. “If he’s strong enough, he can stay alive until he is 20 or maybe more than that but.. It’s hard, for him, for us.. I’m sorry but his heart will be more and more bad as he growing up”

   Both of the parent broke into tears. Mrs Wang hugged her husband tightly as she will die if he let got of her now. “Wh-why? Why must him? Why ju-just not me!” Mrs Wang screamed with pain and tears. She collapsed on the ground with tears still fell from her eyes. Regret..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

    “Bambam-ahh~”  the sleeping beauty wake up from his dream when he feel a touch near his cheek. He open his eyes slowly just to see his best friend smiling brightly infront of him. “Ohh hmm Gyeomie, why?” Bambam rest his back against the chair, looking at his Yugyeom who look really happy. “Hmm” Yugyeom just smiling while locking his eyes with his sleepy bestfriend. Bambam give him a What-The-Hell look as Yugyeom still stood there smiling without speaking even one words. “ Why Gyeomie? You look weird. Something happen?” Bambam ask him.

   Yugyeom let out a soft laugh as he pinch Bambam’s puffy cheek. “Nothing wrong happen. I just love to look into your eyes. It’s beautiful, just like you” Bambam bit his lips as his cheek turn a little red when Yugyeom say all those cheesy thing.

    “God! Stop looking so cute Bamie! I’m afraid that I can’t control my self!” Yugyeom cupping Bambam face with both of his palm as he brush their nose together. “OMO OMO OMO! Just what the is happen between you two? Are you guys a couple now?” Taehyung voice can be hear all over the class. Jungkook who walking next to him smiling handsomely toward Yugyeom and Bambam.

  “We are n-not!” Bambam push Yugyeom the laughing away from his face. “Yet~” Yugyeom teasing his best friend again and again. Just happy to look at how shy Bambam can be. Bambam hit the taller shoulder lightly and trying his best to cover his now red cheek.  The four of them having a little chit chat together before the young hot Art teacher, Kris walking into their class and start  teaching them.

   Bambam give all his focus to the whatever Kris is saying and do not aware that Yugyeom is staring at him until he feel that some cold thing touching his wrist. He look down to see Yugyeom big palm resting on it. Bambam then changes his view from the hands and look at his best friend who have his eyes outside from the class. Bambam smiling softly as he wrap his finger together with his best friend’s.

   The class end with Bambam and Yugyeom holding hands and a snoring Yugyeom.

   The students of Seoul High School start their daily routine as usual. There are some group walking aimlessly along the sidewalk, some are going to their next class, boy and girl chatting there and here. Also, not complet a school without  someone laying painfully on the ground with a blood falling from their mouth. Bambam watch the normal life of his school life as he walk along with his friend toward the canteen.

  He look on his left side just to see his old friend, Sehun  beating down another of his old friend Jongin. Him, Yugyeom, Sehun, Jongin and Tao use to be a really good friends back then but after a summer when they all 16 years old, Sehun start bulliying Jongin without mercy and Tao have his on dream then walk away from their group slowly. Day by day, week after week, many months have passes, their friendship end without words.Tao start to make friends with someone hotter than him. Sehun and Jongin still together like they used to be but now, Sehun is the bad friend that always make Jongin life terribly. With that, leave Bambam and Yugyeom alone and a broken memories.

   "I still doesn't understand how can this happen, I really think Sehun is having a crush on Jongin like the way Jongin has his heart for Sehun,  but huhh, I'm wrong" Bambam nod his head, agree with what Yugyeom talk about. "The way Sehun kicking the pity Jongin, I can't believe that you guys were a best friends." Jungkook give the two hurting friends a guilty smile, feel sorry to whatever happened between them. "Me too. It's hurting me everytime I remember about my childhood memories. There are nothing happy things happen that moment. Everyone I love walk away from me. Hahahaha." Bambam faking the laugh as he try to stop his tears from falling when Jackson's smile pop up on his mind. "At least you still have me, and this two stupid thing right my love?" Yugyeom put his hand on the older shoulder to give the other some strength to get over the emptiness inside Bambam's heart. "Excuse me Yugyeom, you are more stupid than me. ." Jungkook hit the taller head hard and they all laugh happily when Yugyeom crying in pain.

   "Sometime people act like they hate something they really love to take care of it or not wanting that thing or that person getting hurt more than them." Taehyung blurt out the words that stop Bambam's heart for a moment. Yugyeom watch his best friend being a mute boy. Queitly he wish that Bambam is not thinking about Jackson because it will hurt Bambam self and him too. Everytime Bambam have his mind on Jackson, he will cry or be in a bad mood. The things that make Yugyeom smile is smiling Bambam, the things that make Yugyeom down in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter