New Story ?

Why Must Him ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wrong. This is so wrong. What should I do?

I starting to wish I can life longer..

I can feel those feeling I never have before..

Worry..

Fear..

I afraid I will die..

I'm in trouble..

I know..

But..

 

 

 

 

I don't want to die..

I want to stay alive so that I can always be next to him..

. I'm so ed up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Yugyeom-ahh~ Don't be like this. Listen to- Yugyeom! Yugyeom! Yahhh! Where do you want to go? Gyeomie!" Bambam stand his up from his chair when his best friend with sudden walk out from their classroom without letting him finish the story first. Bambam tell everything to Yugyeom about his relationship with Jackson now and it look a like the taller does not accepting the news when he run away in the middle of the story.

    Bambam always know that Yugyeom hate his brother because Jackson always hurting him but, everyone can change right? Jackson is change. He stop being the mean and Jackson start take care of him. So Yugyeom does not need to be worry anymore. He is happy with Jackson. But he know it too, that his best friend is love him in not so best friend way. He feel sorry to Yugyeom. He can't love him back. Bambam is already find the one for him.

   " Yu-yugyeom! Please st-stop! Ohmygod! You are too fa-fast!" Bambam trying to follow the other. Running as fast as he can to stop his best friend from getting more and more away from him but his short legs doesn't help him a bit. Bambam is too far behind the taller. He call the taller and begging him to stop but Yugyeom just move his feet, make the distance between them become larger.

    Bambam collapsed onto his knees as he watch his bestfriend's shadow slowly vanish from his eyes. "Yug-yugeom-ahh!" he clenching his palm into fist, holding the tears inside. He do not expect his bestfriend will react like this. Sure Yugyeom has his right to do what ever he want but are Bambam does not mean anything to him?

    "Bambam? Bambam! Hey what happen!" Bambam turn to his left when he hear the familiar voice calling his name. It was Jackson and his others friends. Jackson kneeling beside him then has his right hand wrapping around Bambam's shoulder. "Are you alright? What is wrong? Do you sick?" Jackson hold his little brother's chin up, waiting the other to speak. Whoever did this to Bambam, Jackson will ing kill him.

    "Are you okay Bambam?" Bambam come back to reality when he hear Jaebum voice fulling his hear. "Uhh uhh, ye-yes. I'm okay" the little bit his lower lips before stand up from the floor. Jackson following the younger, not letting go the little from his arms. "What's wrong Bambam?" Jackson once again ask his Bambam, patiently waiting for the answer. Bambam just shook his head, saying that he is okay and nothing is wrong but Jackson can smell something fishy about his Bambam. There is something is not right. Just about the older trying to figure out what went wrong, he got the answer when Bambam friends yelling about it loudly. 

    "Bambam! Do you and Yugyeom fight again? I saw him with his I'm-Going-To-Kill you face!" Jackson look over his little brother who become all worried when the junior mentioning Yugyeom name. "Where is he now Tae?" The Tae named tell his brother that he saw Yugyeom at the rooftop and with that, Bambam is disappear from him. 

   "Yahh Bamie! Where the hell is my Thanks you hyung! you little rascal!" Jackson just really want to kick those kid who call his Bambam as Bamie so much. But he stop his action right there because it only just plusing the trouble onto Bambam's shoulder. "You are so cute Tae" Jinyoung flirty voice can all hear by now. This Park Jinyoung seriously do not know how to act when other is having a problem. Jackson and others can only facepalm with Jinyoung stupid attitude. 

   "Get the hell hands off from him right now!" Jackson remind hisself to laugh on Jinyoung face when Jinyoung frantically get away from the Tae named boy as his boyfriend walking to them. "Let's go hyung." Such a jealous booyfriend huh. Stupid. "What with that face Jackson? You are just the same as him when somebody get near Bambam." Jackson groaning loudly. Totally frustrating with his friends stupidness. He wonder why he still be friend will this four dumb men.

   On the other side, Yugyeom is punching the wall as hard as he can to let out all his anger buried deep in his heart. He was not getting mad at Bambam  who now already make up with Jackson, he just dissapointed with hisself who can't accept the faith that Bambam is not him and he is just nobody to Bambam. " Yugyeom ! You are loser!" Yugyeom screaming out off his lung as he do not stop pushing the wall eventhought his hands are now let out a tons of blood.

    The pain he got from his hands are way too weak compare to his heart feel right now. Yugyeom fall onto the ground, sadly thinking about letting go off his hopeless crush and ending his with Bambam friendship, The eyes start to become teary as he remember Bambam smiling face, his laugh, his clumsy movements, everything just seem so beautiful so that hurting Yugyeom so much. But, the thing will gone more wrost if he still standing next to Bambam because he know, he can not stop his feeling from liking the older and it killing him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter