Oneday, You Will Know

Why Must Him ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Jackson move his feet step by step, he stop his walk and look straight to the mirror that show a stupid man who can't control his own feeling. The boy was drowning in his own gaze. Little that he do not know, those two pair of handsome eyes start to become teary. With a blurry sight, one by one memories of his happylife dancing around his iris. Those smile.. Those laugh.. Those voice.. Everything that he had before come and slap him with no mercy.

"Ahh hyung~ How can you always win!"

"Because I'm the hyung. Hyung will always got the first place. Hahahaha"

"But~ Auwww! I hate you hyung~"

"You can't hate me, I'm your hyung. You love me. Right my litttle baby~"

"Hahahaha yeahhh! I love you so much hy.."

  "HYUNG! Gosh! What take you so long?!" Jinyoung fulling the entry toilet with his voice as Jackson wipe his eyes before the younger could see. "C'mon brother!" with that he walk out with his one hand get pull by the other. After some drama of Jinyoung and Youngjae fight for who got to finish another level of their little games, the group of Kingka leave the spot and have their way to the class. The two maknae have spend their time with mama-look-alike Jaebum, leave the problem boys Mark and Jackson alone at the back of their class. Jackson has his eyes looking outside the class, admiring the beautiful sky and the birds that singing along everytime wind hit the hanging bell. With a warm weather, his heart broke into . What a nice day.

   "Hey Jack" Mark call for Jackson. His voice are not cheerful neither sad. Just, the voice that Jackson does not want to hear right now. Everytime Mark talking with this kind of tone, he know something serious will be the topic. Jackson hate when Mark is being serious. No. He is afraid. Afraid that Mark will talk about the thing he had in his mind. "Jack, listen to me. It's about Bambam." Jackson close his eyes when the name that he wish he will never heard again now just coming out from the other lips. "Wang, you should listen to me." Mark place his palm on Jackson tight. "No Mark. You're the one who should hear me. I hate him and you need to hate him too. Don't ever mention his name again." Jackson and Mark have their eyes lock together. Jackson broke the staring moment as he close his eyes once again. He then put his hands over the other shoulder. "If you still love our friendship." continue Jackson, then he get up from the seat and make his way to Jaebum and the maknae. Left the mute Mark alone with his miserable heart. "Markiee hyungg~ Youngjae said he was your favourite donsaeng. Tell him that, I am!" Jinyoung run toward him with a pout. Mark can hear Jaebum and Youngjae laugh behind. "Hyungggggggg~" Jinyoung whine while hanging around Mark arm like a koala. "Of course. You are my favourite one and now stop call me hyung like that. It's weird!" Mark put a smile on his face. He wear those mask again and again.

'How I wish that I can hear he call me like that'

'How I wish that I'm happy to hear he call me like that'

Two different thought in one time for one person.

'Please start looking at me Bam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter