Breath In Our Memories

Why Must Him ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   The sun has rising and kick the moon down. The warm wind hit the both of the sleeping giant baby skin. The older of the Mr and Mrs Wang wake up from his sleep first just to see a little body hugging his big body tightly like there is no tomorrow. The little arm was beautifully wrapping around his waist, the pure face has his space pressing the older chest, looking so calm and happy. There is no hint of sad or fear show on his face that make Jackson heart melt and feel peaceful.

   Jackson try his best to escape from the little to increase the heating temperature because the skinny boy look so cold as he tighting the hug. Jackson pauses for minutes and has his chance to just appreciate everything about the boy who have his arm become his pillow. The older draw a light smile on his face. "Hey, wake up" Jackson touch Bambam's cheek softly, caressing it with love. "Humm" Bambam sink his face down in Jackson chest, not wanting to wake up yet. Jackson smile grow bigger when he feel the little breath hitting his skin. "Yeahh, Lets just sleep until mom booming our room" Jackson get blushing with his own words. "O-our.." Jackson bit his lips. After the older has his self calm, he close his eyes once again after place his hands wrapping around the younger small body.

   Time has passes by and now it's already 11 in the ing not so morning. Mrs Wang voice can hear all over the house, shouting and nagging about how lucky she was to have sons that never help her in the kitchen. "Uhhh!" Jackson groaning and that make Bambam wake up from sleep. The younger blink his eyes for twice before he realize that he's in his brother arm. "H-hyung" Bambam call his brother and struggle to get out for the older body. Jackson open his eyes and looking at the blushing Bambam for moment, then he tighten his hug. Just want to play along with his heart beat. 

   Bambam is more than a shock bastrad when he feel something cold touching his belly skin. He feel like his world almost meet the end when  Jackson hands make a circle on his stomach. He stood there, not moving an inch because if he try to, Jackson lips will brushing his redding cheek. Jackson wear his evil smirk as he see how red Bambam was. Jackson move from where he was to be on top of his little brother. Locking his eyes with Bambam's. Leaning closer and closer until their nose touching. Jackson hand's have their ways to running down Bambam body, just right on the little waist. Playing near the little short pants. Jackson with purpose crushing his knee with the little junior and Bambam let out a small moan. "Someone already hard for me?" Jackson smirk while Bambam close his eyes not wanting to face the other because of embarrassment. 

   Jackson have his lips kissing smoothly on the other neck. He shower it with a thousand of his kiss, just he is about to bit and leave some mark on the neck Mrs Wang kicking the door and close her eyes with a "Uwahhhh! What just I see. Omomomoo~" Jackson groan,  frustrating with his mom showing up just when he want to feel his brother. Bambam hide his face under the blankets as Jackson get off from him. "Thanks mom. I just about to have my breakfast. What a nice er." Jackson sigh and have his ways to the bathroom leaving Mrs Wang who now fangirling over his action just now. "I'm sorry Bamie, I don't know that you guys will do it like early in the morning. Wow! My babies are growing up!" Mrs Wang's laughing looking at how red Bambam face was. "Mom! We a-are not d-doing that!" Bambam once again have his face under the blankets. "Don't worry baby, I can undertsand you guys situation. I bet you are not anymore right" Mrs Wang happily teas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter