Love Not Always Beautiful

Why Must Him ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Hey there.. It's me, someone who know when he will die. It is awesome right? Half of you maybe think it's bad and a sad thing. But to me, it's a cool thing when I know when I will gone because I can do what I want before it was too late. It's sound awesome right? I bet there is one of you will ask "Are you not afraid to die?" my answer is NO. Hahahaha. Everytime my friend or whoever ask me that question, I will answer the same things because I'm not afraid of die. Why? Because I don't have to go to school anymore Hahahaha! But.. something is change.. well I don't know what it is but hella who is care ? See you again!

xoxo, Me :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "OUCH! THAT HURT YOU BAS-" Yugyeom stop his mouth from cursing to whoever smash his head suddenly when he is peeing. Yugyeom gulping his saliva when he see who the hell who hit his head. "O-ohh , umm Jackson. Touch me again, I will kill you" Yugyeom bit his lip harder when he become stuttering just after he cursing the older. Jackson paste his famous smirk on his face when he notice Yugyeom is being all awkward. Mark on his other side just watching the junior settle his bussines. "You got  a big dig huh kiddo~!" Jinyong come joining the junior peeing together in the toilet as he slap the younger . "UHH! WHAT THE HELL WITH THIS SCHOOL! ALL ET AND STUPID!" Yugyeom screaming over his lung when Jinyong hit his . HARD. If Yugyeom is not a good student, he surely already pee on Jinyoung face or maybe too. That stupid senior deserve it anyway.

  "What wrong Gyeom?!" Bambam rushing out from one of the door in the toilet when he hear Yugyeom voice screaming just now. He stop his feet when he see Jackson and his friends standing near his bestfriend. Jackson and him look into each other eyes  for a moment before Yugyeom pull his hand and drag he away from his brother. Bambam notice the I-Will-Kill you face on Jackson but he choose to ignore it and follow his best friend walking out from the toilet. "Why I always  bump with your ing bastard hyung at those toilet? Uhh!" Yugyeom smash his onto his chair while murmurs something about he never going into the same toilet again.

  Bambam crack a smile on his pretty face as he watch the taller keep cursing over his brother nochalantly without feeling sorry because he just talk about his best friend's brother. He then has his down and seat there next to Yugyeom who still do not stop talking of something but Bambam can't catch what he is talking about because he's too focus on the text he just got.

From : Jackson Hyung

Meet me in library now.

To : Jackson Hyung

But I've Math class. Can we talk at home? Please please please. Sunggyu will kill me if I skip his class T_T

From : Jackson Hyung

Now. No you in 5 minutes, you are dead.

   Bambam bit his lower lips as he put his phone back into his pocket. The little groaning queitly with Jackson behavior. "Are you alright Bam?" Yugyeom ask his best friend when he notice Bambam's reaction was not so good and he's look a like having a dark cloud surrounding his head. Bambam smile a little, shook his head signing that he is okay. "Umm Gyeom-ahh~ My stomach is hurt, I need to settle this problem hehehe" Bambam try to act normal as he let out a nervous laugh and walk away from the class and go straight to the library where his hyung want to meet. Yugyeom feel something is not good with the awkward Bambam so he decide to follow the other without Bambam knowing.

   "It's funny when you think you can lie to me" Yugyeom talk with low voice when Bambam not turning to his right side where the toilet are instead just walking straight past the angle. He distance himself with Bambam like 2 feet away, be careful not wanting to make Bambam aware that he is been followed by Yugyeom. "Library?" The taller rise his right eyebrow when Bambam enter the empty library. He do the same thing like Bambam, walk in to the library after he is sure no one know about his exist. As he be in those huge room that full with books and chairs also tables, he's trying to find where the hell is Bambam. Lucky is not in his side when he just see nothing but books infront of his eyes.

  The library is so ing damn huge and it almost impossiblefor him to find his best friend in minutes. He take a note in his mind if he want to run from someone he make sure to come and hide in here. He move his feet step by step slowly, not making any sound. After a long walk, his feet stop from moving when he hear a noise from the back of wall that separate the library into two space.

"Enghhh h-hyunggg"

   His heart beat gone faster when he hear the voice that he know so well. He slowly peeking behind the wall as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter