You Are My Home

Why Must Him ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "Ommmoooooo~ Darling~ Look who are here!!" Mrs Wang voice fulfill the air. She call for her husband to come over the door. Her face can't hide the happiness. The smile on her face tell it all. "Ohh, my sons. Welcome home" Mr Wang finally arrive at the front. There, the two of young boy standing with a hands full of fruit. Bambam smiling brightly as he hug the middle age man. After finish his small renuion with his dad he go hug his mother and give the beautiful lady a kiss on her cheek while Jackson just watching the younger being a good son. "Jackson, you look more handsome now" Mr Wang give his elder son a warm-daddy smile. "Yeahh, thanks you" Jackson avoid from looking into his appa eyes. He does not use to be a good boy like Bambam who hug, kiss, laughing with his parent. He is the black sheep in his family. He know that. " Come here Jackson, give eomma a hug" Mrs Wang pull Jackson onto her arm and hugh the ego boy tightly. "Uhhh!" Jackson groan and struglle to get out from the hug. They all laugh happily looking at how cute Jackson is. "Are we gonna talk and eat here? Let me in uhh!" Jackson make his own way entering the house leaving his parent and brother behind. The young teen boy went straight to his old room. His face crack a smile as soon as he open the door.

   The bed, the table, all his belonging still there in the same place as he leave the house. He miss the smell of this not so big bedroom. He grow up alone here. This is the place where he show his real self. Everything seem like the old days. He feel like a kid again. The wall are full with his creativity when he were 10 years old.  He smile sheeply as he look at his own drawing. He bent down next to his bed to pull out the box which is full with his childhood memories that he place it under the bed. The medium size box are now on his hand. Jackson take out one by one all the things in it. The ball he use to play with his friend when he was a little kid, he hold it and smile remembering back the memories he spend with his old friend. "Where are they now, I hope they all in a good condition" Jackson talking by hisself. Everything in the box give him a smile untill an old white small bear appear. Jackson smile die there. He hold the old bear in his hand. The young boy read slowly the words that writen on the bear. JackBam. It was a teddy bear from Bambam for his birthday. "Jack- Ohh," Mrs Wang pop up at the door and smiling when she see Jackson all happy. She miss the smile on Jackson face. Her son really changes now days from a happy-cheerful-kiddie Jackson to bad teen boy. Jackson put his cold guy mask as soon as possible when he notice his mom are with him.

   "It was from Bambam, Am I right?" Mrs Wang walk in and have her seat on the eages of the bed. She look over her son who now so busy to put all the things back in to the box. "Jackson, you know, if you love someone.. You should tell them, before it was too late." The middle age lady pat the younger shoulder. Jackson give his mother a what-the- face then put the box back from where it was. "I'm your eomma. I know you very well. You are just too shy or afraid to admit that you lo- Ohmygod! You scare me to dead JACKSON!" Mrs Wang pinch her sons cheek after she calm down from shock because clever Jackson just playing the drums loudly and about to take Mrs Wang life. "Mom, If you know your son so well, you should know that I hate talking about this. I'm 19 years old now. I know what I'm doing. You don't have to worry." Jackson stop making a noisy sound as he start to make his way out from his bedroom and leave the sighing mother alone. "You are 19 but you act like 9, tell me the reason why I shouldn't have to worry?" 

~~~~~~~~~

   "OHH mom! This is so delecious! I miss your cook!" say Bambam happily as he took another spoon full of Mrs Wang home make food. Bambam eat all the food with smile not running from his face while Jackson just judging him from opposite. 'It just feel the same as your pabo!' Jackson cursing in his mind. They all gather at the dining table and have their lunch together. "It's been a long time since we eating together right sweet heart?" The king of the Wang family talk with a satisfied voice. His wife nod happily while looking at their precious sons. "You guys all become a real men now. I'm so happy yet so sad" Mrs Wang act like she was crying. "Auww mom! We are still your baby" Bambam have his arm wrapping around his mother shoulder. Hugging her tightly then he kiss the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter