Thing We Will Never Have

Why Must Him ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Bambam!!!" Bambam hear a loud voice calling his name from inside the classroom. No others but only Yugyeom who fearless to be so loud in the morning and disturbing his classmate. Bambam give him a warm smile and Yugyeom heart can not help but melt whenever Bambam smiling. "Where did you go? You not replying my text. I'm so worry." The taller lock his eyes with the Thai boy, his hand holding the smaller hand tightly. He need the answer why he can't reach Bambam for 2 days. The taller boy worried that maybe Jackson will do something that hurt his Bambam. Bambam laugh a little when he see Yugyeom act like a worry mommy. He pinch Yugyeom's nose because the others look so cute and weird. "Yahhh! What that for ?" Yugyeom pouting and pinch the older nose back. "I was at hospital past 2 days" said Bambam after they are finish laughing. "WHAT?!" Yugyeom voice can be hear all over the class. "Can you just ing shut up Yugyeom?! I'm sleeping here!" Tao one of his classmate give both them a glare because being so damn loud. Bambam asking for Sorry toward his others classmate while Yugyeom do not give a about anything else, he just too focus on the person in front of him. "Why in hell you were in hospital? Is this because of Jackson? I will that !" Yugyeom make a fist and puch his desk with anger take over his mind and body. "Hey duckie, calm down. He is not. I just faint." Bambam hold the others hand and lock it with his small finger. "No need to be so angry toward him. There is nothing to do with Jackson hyung." Bambam give the others a smile that calm Yugyeom down in seconds. All the feel that want to kick Jackson in his disappear when Bambam finger fill the blank between his own. "Are you sure this is not because of him? Don't lie to me." Yugyeom still can't believe thatJackson is not the reason why Bambam was in Hospital. Only the stupid jerk want to hurt something cute like Bambam and there is no too damn dumb man in this world others than Wang Jackson. Bambam nod his head and smile. He thanks to God that he still have someone who worry about him. Of course his parent care a lot about him but he need somebody who can love him more than a family love. "Please take care of yourself Bambam. I don't want you to get hurt." Yugyeom sigh heavily while looking at the smile from Bambam. "Hahaha yeahh Gyeomie, I will take care of myself. No need to be such a drama queen!" The older laugh happily following by the younger. They two stop from kidding with each other when Mrs. Taeyon entering their class and start the first period. Bambam give all his focus on the class while Yugyeom can't stand from looking at his friend.   'I don't know that I will fall for you until this deep.' Yugyeom's heart talking.

  He has lock his heart for Bambam from the first day of their middle school. Bambam look so cute wearing the uniform and since that day, he can't take away his eyes from the older. He try to show Bambam that his love for him more than just a friendship love but he knew Bambam is blind. He is blind with his love for a stupid man Jackson. Yugyeom know it so well even Bambam not telling him about his feeling toward Jackson more than a sibling love but he is thankfull too for Bambam keep it secret because he does not think he can handle his jealousy if Bambam start to story about Jackson with him. Yugyeom want to tell the truth to Bambam, but he love the others so much and he can't accept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter