You Need To Believe In Me Because I Don't

Why Must Him ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "So, why we here?" Bambam looking into his hyung eyes to get the answer why he was draged there with Jackson friends. He sure he excited to be there with Jackson but not when all the older friends are there too. It will be really super duper awkward. Moreover, his hyung really mad if the little show up infront of his older brother friends. "I don't know. Maybe we are here, at amusement park just to learn cooking or some biology fact." said him with annoyed. He rolled his eyes when he see the younger pouting with his stupid answer. "Go and play what you want. I will seat there." Jackson point at some bench near the contton candy store. He start to move his feet to way the bench but he stop his movement when he feel a tiny hand wrap around his mucle hand. He look down just to see little Bambam with sad puppy eyes. "You brought me here and leave me alone?" Bambam kick out the fear that stoping him from asking and with brave he ask his brother, oh hell! he is not gonna having a fun alone in here. A ing BIG AMUSEMENT park. It will shown that the boy really lonely or just crazy because going to the place like this without anybody. "What you expect then? Me playing all those with you?" Jackson raise his eyebrow and Bambam with his stupid innocent mind just nodding his head. Jackson hold his laughter inside. 'How can human be this stupid?' he questioning himself affter looking how clueless Bambam is. "You always get A in exam but you still believe that someone who hate you the most will play with you? Dude, you are so funny!" Bambam feel like he just get a shoot at his heart when Jackson throw the 'hate' word infront of his face. "Are you cheating on exam? Wait. Are you sure you have the brain?" Jackson smirk proudly when he see Bambam reaction went down in hell with his words. "Why you bring me here in first place if you just want to seat there and leave me alone?" Bambam bit his lower lips to prevent him from start crying. "Jackpot!" Jackson put the smirk on his face and let his eyes follow the running Bambam. 

   "Stupid hyung!" Bambam cursing when he was sure he had left his hyung away. Bambam look back and see a lot of people enjoying their moment here and with his knowing he hoping for that jerk show up behind.  "You are more stupid Bambam! How can you have hope for that? Jackson hate you!" The  shorter boy slapping his own head because being so damn dumb. Bambam move his feet again and finding a fun games to play. Every minutes he will look at his back, secretly wishing that Jackson will apear and maybe just maybe say he was sorry to leave him alone today. The younger let out a tired sigh before continue to walk and try many type of games that served there. While he enjoying the basketball games, two taller guy approve him from behind. "Hi sweetie. Alone?" the blond one talk first with a creepy smile on his face. "Err, who are yy.. you?" Bambam his face when he became stutter whenever he feel afraid. "Don`t mind who are we.. Why you alone here? Get dumped with your boyfriend?" The black hair man now speak up and move a step to close their distance and make the little feel fear around his body. "Don't touch me!" Bambam slap the blond hand that travel at his uper arm. The two men laugh creepily and come more close to the pity boy. "Come closer and I will scream!" Bambam warn the guy even he is afraid as hell now. Then in seconds the two mucle men already have the shorter boy in their hands. The black hair put his palm over the tiny mouth to prevent him for screaming and the other one start to dance his finger on Bambam body. Tears start to fall one by one when he feel the strangers hand now touching him. 'Someone, please help me.' Bambam praying quietly. He want to scream for help but he can't. Without him knowing someone are watching him from far with a smirk and then the smirk gone when the mystery man saw something that he not wanting to see. "what the ?" The man cursing while looking at the some drama infront of his eyes.

   "GET T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter